Kate's First Stray

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ktsema
ktsema
940 Followers

"Boy, did I push the right button or what?" He smiled broadly. "To answer your question, you just have to dance the way you want to with the guy you are dancing with and you have to be comfortable doing it. Remember, it's just a dance, not sex. I just thought that since you were so hot with the fast stuff that you would be the same with the slow as well. Whatever works best for you, I guess." And he looked into her eyes, and as he did so, he took a chance and slid his hand from the back of her waist all the way down her ass cheeks so that his palms each covered one cheek fully.

He gently pulled her every so slightly into his now very hot crotch area. She just looked at him for a moment, and then she slid her hands out to rest on his shoulders, just above the arms. She moved just slightly closer to him, feeling immediately more of his beautifully defined body. She was not positive, but she thought she could feel something fairly large and hard in his crotch area. This at once thrilled and terrified her. But she did not shrink back.

"There, is that better?" She asked.

"That's perfect Kate. Really."

"Liar." She said. And with that, she did what she really wanted to do. She rested her head against the bottom of his neck, and moved her hands so that they clasped behind his neck, and she pulled her body into his. And with that movement, she realized with certainty that she had pulled her crotch directly into Marc's thickening rod. The two of them stopped talking as Kate felt Marc's arm muscles flex as he used them to pull her even more tightly to him. They danced quietly for a few moments before Marc commented. "Now that is perfect!"

Kate enjoyed the sensation of feeling Marc's thickly muscled neck as her forehead rested against it. He cheek was against the top of his hard pectoral muscle. She felt her breasts pushed against his defined abdominal muscles. And, she felt the warmth of his hands pressed firmly against her buttocks. As they swayed slowly back and forth to the music, she could feel the unmistakable throbbing of his hardening shaft. She had the urge to turn her head up to him and kiss him passionately, but she resisted the temptation. She wondered how he would react.

Kate couldn't believe how excited she was feeling with Marc's incredible body pressed tightly to her own. Feeling his body sent a thrill through her that she had not experienced for a long, long time. She had not danced with any man so closely since before her wedding. And she knew that it was the alcohol that had her doing it now. But she did not stop. And, feeling Marc's throbbing shaft pressed into her had made her vagina so wet she thought she would be leaking love juices any second.

Finally, the music wound down and ended. "Hope that was okay for you. I tried my best not to act like a white woman would." She smiled and said sarcastically as they separated and moved toward the table where Ginny sat with her mouth wide open.

"That was more than okay, and you know it. I hope it was okay for you." He said with a knowing smile. Kate smiled her beautiful smile back at him, and she moved to their table. Kate knew that what she had just done had crossed some boundaries that she had never wanted to cross, but she also knew that she loved holding Marc, and she loved being held by him as they danced. She thought of Brian and told herself that this was as far as she could take this fantasy. But she reassured herself with the words Marc had spoken: 'It's just a dance, not sex.'

For his part, Marc was so horny after having danced with the white princess of his dreams that he was glad he had dark slacks on which hid to some degree the extent of his excitement. Her body was at once soft and sweet smelling, and yet it retained remarkable firmness where it should. Her beautiful breasts pressed against him felt wonderful. And holding her ass was an incredible experience. And the fact that she did not shrink away from his excited and engorged pleasure wand gave him added hope for what the future might hold.

"You two looked so hot out there. I mean, you really looked like the hottest couple. Better be careful Kate, you know what they say about going black and all that." She kidded.

"Thanks Ginny. Are you going to have one more drink?" Kate asked.

"I don't think I can, in fact, I think I need some coffee before I drive home. Sorry to poop out on you, but I'm not as young as you two. Do you want to stop somewhere for coffee, or are you going to stay and have another? I can do coffee on my own, no problem."

Kate was inwardly disappointed, but she realized this was her chance to get herself out of this situation. "No, I can do coffee. What do you think Marc? Wanna do a Dunkin Donuts?"

"Tell you what, my house is about a mile from here, and I have a great new expresso machine if you trust me to do the honors of making the coffee. It won't curl your hair, but close."

Kate felt a touch of excitement and looked to Ginny. "Does that work for you Gin?"

"Sure, if you're sure you don't mind Marc."

"Not at all, let's go."

The three of them left the restaurant with Marc leading the two women who followed in their cars to his house. Once there, he immediately set about making the coffee, and then gave the women a tour of his ranch style home which was remarkably neat and well decorated in the opinions of both Ginny and Kate.

"Look, since I am not driving anywhere, I am going to have another drink. Kate, do you want to try another drink or do you want coffee also?"

Kate was feeling pretty sober as she had danced off most of the alcohol she thought...... "I'll have just one more Marc, and then I really need to do the espresso thing." She was not sure why she went with another drink, but she had already decided to drive north in the morning, rather than that night. She took out her cell and called Brian to let him know that she was tired, and would be up in the morning. He said that would be fine, and that he would call her later before she went to bed.

That done, she joined Marc and Ginny on the screen porch for her drink. The night was a mild late June night and the porch overlooked Marc's beautiful pool. He was clearly into his house and grounds. Marc had put on a couple of CD's and the three of them talked about work and a variety of things. Ginny, feeling better with the espresso in her, said she really had to go. Kate got up to leave as well, thinking it proper since she was married and didn't think it would be a good idea to stay and finish her drink.

"Kate, you don't have to leave because I am, be serious. Enjoy your drink, but be careful of this cutie. I think he likes you." Ginny said as she bid them both goodbye. With Ginny gone, Kate felt very awkward but pretended to be fine with finishing her drink. Her heart was racing, and she could feel that her vagina was warm and moist just from the thought of being alone in Marc's house with him.

The liquor had definitely lowered her inhibitions and increased her horniness level. Each time she let her eyes wander across his handsome face and beautifully chiseled frame, she experienced a new wave of excitement. The guy was just so hot looking. And, she never thought she would ever feel that about a black guy. But this one was definitely hot, and intelligent, and had a great personality as well.

Marc took the lead in conversation. "You know I was really kidding about you dancing like a white woman, don't you? You danced great. Really." His smile was so handsome and disarming Kate thought. She looked directly at him and felt her heart flutter as she took in the beautiful form of his chiseled body. His short sleeve shirt hugged his bulging biceps, and she thought again how hot he must look without any shirt at all. Her mind was undressing him, and it liked what it saw.

"Right Marc. I almost believe that. You just wanted me to pull in closer so you could have an excuse for putting your hands all over my butt. I knew what you were up to." Kate smiled back in return. She took another drink and let the warmth of the alcohol wash through her veins.

"Really, you were great, especially once you loosened up. That was perfect for me. What most women need to realize is the fact that a dance is just that."

"So tell me." Now Kate was getting daring. "If a dance is really just a dance, do you always get as excited as you were with everyone who does a slow one with you?" And she looked directly at his crotch telling him exactly what she was talking about. Marc smiled and admitted that he did not.

"Ah.....not really. It depends on the person Kate. Actually, I was hoping we could have danced at least one more before we left. I really enjoyed the slow one with you. Are you saying you didn't like dancing with me that way?"

Kate looked directly at Marc, taking in his handsome face sitting atop that fantastic body. She felt her vagina tingle with its juices. "I didn't say that. In fact, I kind of liked it."

With the music from the CD player in the background, Marc moved toward her and asked: "Want to try it again?" He looked straight into her eyes.

Her heart was racing and her vagina was quivering in excitement. She knew she should end the night right here. But she thought that a dance is only a dance. "Sure, why not?" Was all she could manage.

Their eyes remained locked for a moment longer, and then he put his strong arms around her and she lay her body softly into his tightly muscled torso. She put her hands around his neck and again rested her head on his neck and chest. He felt so good she thought to herself. She felt Marc's manhood immediately when he used his hands now on her ass cheeks to pull her gently into himself. As if to tell him that it was okay to do that, she felt herself push into him just a bit. With that, she could feel him harden even more.

They swayed in unison and she felt as though she could fall asleep in his powerful arms. He smelled manly and strong to her and she loved the feeling of his cock pressed into her abdomen.

Marc loved her soft body and her sweet smell. He did not want to rush this, did not know how far she would go, but this was a great beginning he thought to himself. As they continued to dance, he turned his head slightly so he could look down at her. She was beautiful, and now with his heart racing he made his move. He gently kissed her head where her forehead and hairline met. It was a soft kiss, not much pressure at all. When it was over, he continued to rest his lips and face on top of her head.


Kate felt the kiss and a wave of excitement washed over her body. And then she felt his lips and face resting on her head. She had to do something, and so she just turned her head slightly to look up at her handsome partner. "Is this still just a dance?" She whispered.

Their eyes locked for a moment and Marc whispered back: "I don't think so babe." He then bent his head slightly, moving his lips to hers. Without thinking, she yielded to the urges she had felt for so long toward this man. And she moved her lips to his, and they locked in a prolonged, and heated, and passionate kiss. Kate immediately felt a thrill like an electrical charge run through her body, and her love juices began flowing in her vagina.

Marc had clasped his hands tightly to her ass, and had pulled her into his body causing her to feel the incredibly hard manhood hidden under his cotton slacks. It felt so hard and so large. As they continued to kiss, Kate removed her right hand from around his neck and slipped it under his loose shirt, letting her hand roam across his remarkably sculpted abs, chest, and shoulders. He felt exactly as she had imagined, hard and defined. As her fingers brushed across his nipple, the brought them back to play with it, and she pinched it gently.

Holding Kate and being locked in this kiss was heaven for Marc. She felt so delicate, yet so firm. He took his right hand and slipped it under the waistband of both her cotton slacks and then her panties. He let it rest on his beautifully round and firm ass cheek. After only moments, Marc caused his hand to follow the crack of Kate's ass, and he let his fingers travel to her vagina.

When his fingers touched the warm and nearly dripping pussy, he felt Kate jump in excitement. Slowly and deliberately he massaged her g spot with his forefinger and middle finger, all the while continuing to kiss her passionately. Kate moved herself slowly into the touch of Marc's fingers, and she could feel wave after wave of excitement building in her vagina and reverberating throughout her body.

If he kept this up for just a short while longer, she knew that a huge orgasm would explode throughout her pussy and its effects would shake her entire body. She found it so exciting that this incredibly good looking man who felt so hot to her touch was interested in her in a sexual way. And while she had had some misgivings about being unfaithful earlier, right now she was focused on squeezing as much pleasure out of the moment as possible. She wanted to feel her naked body intertwined with Marc's in the worst way.

Marc could feel the quivers beginning to deepen as he continued to finger Kate's pussy. He knew she was close, and that is where he wanted her. But, he did not want her to cum just yet. He wanted that to be truly special for both of them.

To make things more comfortable for them, he used his left hand to reach under her blouse and unsnap her bra, and then he helped her as she lifted her blouse over her head revealing two beautifully round and firm breasts with wonderful nipples that Marc had so often imagined in his mind. Taking his hand from her drenched pussy, he bent his head and gently kissed each breast and sucked each for just a moment. Then, he removed his own shirt and watched Kate's eyes widen as his upper body became naked and visible to her for the first time.

She immediately ran both hands up and down the form of his body, touching the waist, abs, chest, and shoulders. He wasted no time in untying the cloth tie that held her cotton slacks in place around her tiny waist. And she set her hands to work on his slacks, allowing them to drop to the floor. Now the two new found lovers were naked save for her panties and his briefs. Kate immediately grasped at Marc's thick manhood which had nearly pushed itself out of the fabric of his briefs. With his free hand, Marc slid Kate's panties to the floor, rendering her beautiful body completely naked. He felt his cock jump at the sight. She was all that he had imagined and more.

Kate now used both hands and slid Marc's briefs down his muscled thighs and calves, revealing a wonderfully thick black rod with a very large mushroom head at the tip. It had to be at least eight inches in length she thought, but what really impressed Kate was the thickness of his cock. Clearly, it out did Brian's, and Brian's was not small by any means. Marc wrapped his arms around Kate and tightly embraced her beautiful body. She felt his thick manhood pressed into her abdomen and stomach, and she turned her lips toward his for another prolonged and heated kiss.

"Let's move this dance into my bedroom, babe." Marc said. And, the two of them moved with arms around one another from the screen porch to Marc's room where he turned on a soft light, illuminating their naked bodies. At the edge of his neatly made bed, Marc faced Kate, with his thick cock touching her stomach, and he kissed her before pulling the linens down for both of them.

Surprising Kate, Marc used his well muscled arms to pick her up from the floor, and place her beautiful naked body on top of his bed. Then he moved his dark and beautifully formed body onto the bed, and lay atop of her wonderfully shaped and firm white body. Kate was immediately struck by how much bigger this man was than her husband. And, he was totally firm and defined, something Brian had not been for a number of years now. She loved the look and feel of Marc's body as he gently settled it on top of her.

She felt his strong legs on hers, his throbbing black cock with its very large balls pressing on her pussy, and she noted how his thick biceps flexed as he settled on his elbows just above her torso. She looked at his square jaw and the dimples on either side of his mouth as he smiled down at her with his beautiful white teeth. He said nothing, just lowered his face to hers and they embraced totally naked and intertwined with one another into a hotly passionate kiss that lasted for many minutes. Their tongues explored one another's mouths as their hands played across one another's body, feeling, squeezing, and gently pinching.

Marc turned his body, and pulled Kate's entire body down on the bed just a bit to position it better for what he wanted to do. Then, he reversed positions and straddled her, and set his head just above her now soaking wet vagina. Using both hands, he pulled open her labia and ever so gently touched her pussy for the first time with his hungry tongue. Kate's body quivered in deep pleasure feeling the touch of Marc's tongue to her most private of parts.

She grasped his enormously thick ebony shaft and placed her lips over just its thick and throbbing mushroom head. As she sucked her black lover for the first time, she used both of her hands to jerk his onyx shaft up and down, causing his precum to immediately deliver a slightly salty flavor onto her tongue as it licked his black, pulsing shaft. Now, using one hand to jerk her lover, she took her left hand and let it run up the length of his back, feeling its tautness, its well developed muscles. She let it come to rest on his nicely developed butt, and she used her hand to put pressure on his ass, pulling his cock deeply into her mouth and throat, gagging a couple of times as it quickly filled her.

Little by little, she was able to avoid the gagging, and she actually felt his really thick cock invade he esophagus, and begin to slide deep into her throat, stretching her esophagus apart. She was breathing through her nose, and she could feel Marc's cock's urgency as it made its way deep into her mouth and throat.

For his part, Marc was stunned that Kate was able to accommodate his cock the way she was. Her throat felt so tight around his super excited rod. He licked and lapped her totally drenched pussy, felling her body shake with her excitement as it moved closer and closer to total orgasm. Not wanting her first orgasm with him to happen this way, Marc again reversed positions, and lay once again atop his white beauty's body, placing his now fully engorged and throbbing pleasure wand against the very wet lips of her vagina. The two of them locked eyes, and Kate seemed to have tears in hers.

"Babe, we don't have to do this you know, not if you can't or don't feel you want to. I want it to be right for you, I don't want any regrets. This has been a dream of mine for a long time, but it has to be completely okay for you when we do it."

Kate simply looked her handsome black lover directly in the eyes, and she placed both hands on his ass cheeks and gently pulled him into her. At first, Marc was amazed at how tight Kate was. As his well lubed black club made its maiden voyage into her throbbing and pulsing pleasure pit, it felt so incredibly tight to him. Fortunately, she was so totally wet with the excitement of the moment, his cock made its journey slowly, but smoothly.

For her part, Kate's eyes widened in utter disbelief at the feeling Marc's black shaft was providing her. She felt as though she was being stretched to new limits. His cock at once was stretching her, and it hurt a little. But at the same time, it was the very best feeling her tight white vagina had ever experienced. Marc was just a little longer than her Brian she thought, but he was so much thicker and it seemed so much harder as he slid slowly into the depths of her vagina. Her eyes widened has she felt the large head on his cock pressing hard against her cervix. Here it stopped and stayed still. The feeling was fantastic. She had never been stretched so fully or entered so deeply.

ktsema
ktsema
940 Followers