Kate's Mistake Ch. 02

Story Info
He pushes her boundaries.
2.5k words
4.17
43.4k
28

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 02/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peaches07
peaches07
456 Followers

Kate shivered. How long had she been lying here, tied to the bed? She halfheartedly pulled at her wrist restraints, knowing it was a futile effort. Devon had made sure she was securely tied in place before he'd left. How much longer would he be gone? The sundress she'd been directed to wear was bunched up around her waist, the flimsy straps had been pulled down over her arms and the skirt pushed up when he'd slipped her panties off. She could see them lying on the floor, glistening with her juices. She didn't know why Devon's rough treatment of her turned her on so much, but it did.

Kate sighed and tried to wiggle her dress upward to cover her exposed nipples. It wasn't working, but at least it gave her something to do while she waited, other than think about how horny she was. He hadn't even given her a rough finger fucking this time, he'd just forced her onto the bed and tied her down. She'd dripped with the excitement of being restrained, but then he'd simply said he had to pick something up for them and he'd left. She had no idea how long she'd been waiting, but it felt like forever. With her hands tied, she wasn't even free to take care of the ache in her pussy while she waited. She wondered what he'd gone to get.

She closed her eyes and began to imagine his hands on her, rough and demanding, as he called her slut, whore, cocktease. Her pussy felt empty and she bounced her ass against the bed a little, wiggling her hips back and forth, trying to relieve the hunger somehow. She sighed again. How much longer?

A jingle of keys in the door and the sound of a man's voice laughing told her he was finally home. Excitement swept over her, and she silently berated herself for being so wanton as her pussy clenched in anticipation. Then she froze. Was that a woman's voice she heard? Had Devon brought someone back with him? What in the world did he have planned? She had not agreed to anyone else joining them, especially not another woman. Sure, she'd made out with a girl back in her drunken college days, but she'd never done anything serious, and she was not comfortable with the idea. Devon strode into the bedroom.

"How's my cumslut? Have you missed me?" he slid two fingers inside her and wiggled them against her g-spot. Kate moaned. "I see you have, look at this mess you've made on the bed. I can't believe what a little whore you are."

"Is someone here?" asked Kate, breathing raggedly as Devon continued to finger her. He withdrew his fingers and flicked her clit, not too hard, but enough to remind her who was in charge. Kate winced slightly and regretted asking.

"Don't ask so many questions, bitch. You don't want to spoil the surprise, do you? Do you?" he leaned in menacingly and Kate shook her head.

"No, of course not. I'm sorry." He gave her a warning glance, and then left the room again, closing the door behind him. Kate hoped he'd be back soon. Alone. Her wish was granted as he appeared again moments later with something concealed in his hand.

"Why are you so wet, you little slut? Have you been lying here thinking naughty thoughts while I was gone? Were you thinking about my cock inside you?" Kate blushed and nodded, averting her eyes. Devon grabbed her face and turned it towards him roughly. "Look at me when I ask you a question, you cunt. Were you thinking about my cock inside of you? Is that why you're all wet?"

"Yes," said Kate staring back at him. "I want your cock." She knew she was blushing, but she didn't care.

"Look how wet you are," said Devon. He leaned his head forward and licked her slit from bottom to top. Kate gasped and bucked her hips against his face, desperate for more. "You're such a bad girl, Kate. Do you know what a naughty little slut you are? Look at you. Nice girls don't get horny like this." He slid a finger inside her and licked her again. Kate moaned, pushing against him. "Slut," said Devon, and a second later she felt something foreign and slightly cool pushing against her entrance. She looked down and saw Devon working a large vibrator into her.

"Oh," she said in surprise, but it felt good so she wiggled against it.

"You're so cock-hungry," said Devon. "Do you like this fake cock inside you?"

"Yes," breathed Kate, biting her lip and pulling against her bonds as her body writhed in pleasure. He slid it inside her so slowly, bit by bit. She longed for him to ram it into her to the hilt. She thrust her hips at him in an effort to swallow the whole thing.

"Greedy bitch," said Devon, and slapped the outside of her thigh. "Don't make me punish you for being so greedy. You'll get whatever I choose to give you, and be grateful for it." He withdrew the toy a couple inches and Kate whined softly, silently begging him for pity. Devon twisted the vibrator slowly, and turned it on to the lowest setting. Kate squirmed with pleasure. He inched the toy in the rest of the way, bit by bit, until finally all but the handle were inside her pussy. Kate moaned nearly jumped off the bed when Devon added the stimulation of his tongue. It felt amazing, and she knew she would cum soon if he just kept this up.

Of course, he didn't. He left the vibrator going at the lowest possible buzz and then sat up straight, undoing his pants as he moved up the bed. He pulled out his cock and pushed Kate's head back onto the pillow as he pressed the head of his dick against her mouth. Kate eagerly licked the head and opened her mouth to let him inside. Devon gave a low groan as his cock slowly hardened under Kate's diligent tongue. He began to thrust in and out, while Kate tried to breathe around the dick in her mouth. He took special pleasure in driving his dick as far down her throat as possible, so his balls dangled against her chin. He'd push in and hold until Kate thought she might pass out from lack of oxygen, then he'd pull out and fuck her mouth with rapid, shallow thrusts while she gasped for air.

"You're such a good little cock-sucker, that's a good girl, you dirty little bitch" the stream of epithets from his mouth was near constant as his assault on her mouth continued. He pulled out of her mouth and grabbed his cock with his hand, letting his balls drop onto her mouth. Kate knew what it was he wanted, and she carefully licked and sucked around his balls, working her way underneath them to the spot between his balls and ass. She pressed her tongue into it with broad, rapid strokes.

"Oh fuck yeah, you dirty little bitch, lick that" Devon kept jerking himself, his balls smacking her face as he pulled his shaft up and down. "Lick that taint." Kate was so focused on the task at hand she'd almost forgotten about the vibrator inside her until she felt it starting to slip out of her. She wriggled her hips to try and get it to stay and froze when she realized that it wasn't slipping out, it was being pulled, by a hand. She quit her attentions to Devon and raised her head to peer downwards. There was a woman crouched at the foot of the bed, grinning up at her and pulling the vibrator.

"What the fuck?" said Kate struggling against her ties. "Get out of here! Devon, no, I am not ok with this!" She squirmed again, but in vain. The knots were tight, she wasn't going anywhere.

"Who the fuck asked you, slut?" Devon was glaring down at her. "Now, if you're done complaining, I have better uses for that pretty mouth."

"No, I mean it, NO-" Kate's words were cut off by Devon ramming his cock down her throat. She contemplated biting him but she knew she would be punished if she did. The woman was now pushing the vibrator back in, then pulling it out, in a slow but constant rhythm. She leaned forward and gently kissed Kate's inner thigh, softly trailing her kisses inward, toward Kate's most private areas.

'No,' she tried to say, but she couldn't draw breath around Devon's cock. The woman tenderly lapped at Kate's clit, still working the vibrator, and Kate shuddered with pleasure in spite of herself. Her body was so quick to betray her. She felt dirty, a cock in her mouth and a strange woman eating her pussy, but she also felt incredibly turned on. The vibrator increased in speed and Kate pushed her hips at the woman, ashamed of her actions but unable to stop. Devon slowed his barrage of her mouth as he watched the situation.

"Does that feel good, little slut? You're such a whore you don't care who is between your legs, as long as they're giving you pleasure. What a bad, bad girl." Kate wanted to argue, but her pussy was gushing and she wondered if he was right. The girl's long auburn hair was falling softly on her thighs, and she was licking frantically at Kate's clit in a way no man ever had. Kate moaned around Devon's cock. Maybe she didn't care. "Hold it, Heather," said Devon, with a wicked smile, "Let's trade places."

"What?!" said Kate, once her mouth was free. "No, no way, I'm not eating out some girl." Heather was already pulling out the vibrator and moving her head away, and Kate's hips were questing after her despite her protestations. Devon slid down the bed, pulling a condom from the night stand as he went, while Heather moved up near Kate's head. Devon grabbed her sensitive clit and pinched, enough to make Kate stop talking and draw in her breath slightly.

"Now listen, cockslut. You're going to eat her out, and you're going to do a good job of it, until she cums, or you will pay for it later. If you're a good little slut, maybe I'll let you cum too. Now, do you want this cock?" he rubbed the head of it around her entrance, driving her crazy with his teasing. She tried to force herself upwards and down on his cock but she just couldn't move enough. He ignored her pathetic efforts and placed just the tip inside of her, making her gasp and grunt like an animal while she squirmed for more.

"If you want it, you're going to start licking." Kate was torn. She wanted it, so badly, she knew it would make her cum. "Sit on her face," he said to Heather, and the red-haired girl swung her leg over Kate's face, her soft pussy lips inches from Kate's mouth. "Lick," said Devon, moving his dick in and out a fraction of an inch.

Oh god, thought Kate. She wanted it, she needed it, but could she do this? She didn't even know where to begin. She tentatively thrust her tongue upward, making contact with the girl's clitoris.

"OH!" gasped Heather in delight.

"That's a good slut," said Devon, and eased his cock in another inch. Kate moaned and licked upward again. Heather pressed her pussy down onto Kate's mouth and whimpered. Devon slipped further inside Kate's pussy. "You're going to have to work harder than that if you want me to work harder, cunt." Kate bucked her hips against him, hungry for more cock. Devon stoically refused to move, and Kate groaned in frustration.

Fine, she thought, she'd do it this time, if that's what it took. She began to lap Heather's clit more insistently, and the girl cried out in pleasure. Kate was taken aback as Heather began to fuck her face, but once she began to get the hang of it she started to enjoy the work. Here was this girl, seemingly in control, as she, Kate, was the one strapped to the bed, but in reality she was the one in control. Heather was humping her face, but without her tongue flicking her clit and swirling it around, the girl would have nothing. Devon, correctly interpreting the moans and movements from the head of the bed as Kate doing her job, began to thrust his cock deep into her, all the way to the balls.

Kate cried out in pleasure, the sound muffled by Heather's pussy around her mouth. She redoubled her efforts with her tongue, and was rewarded by Heather grabbing her head and calling out, while Devon began to pound her pussy, using it roughly. The sensation of having her legs tied while Devon was fucking her was incredible. She was so turned on. Heather's juices ran down her face and Kate slipped her tongue inside her, fucking her pussy with her tongue.

"Oh my god!" cried Heather, and her frantic face fucking increased. Kate licked and probed with her tongue, sucking at the girl's clit, surprised how sexy she felt with her face in another woman's pussy. "Don't stop, don't stop, oh god I'm CCUUUMMMMMINNNGG!" screamed Heather, and her pussy pulsed against Kate's tongue, as the girl's body arched backward and her hands clawed at the pillows.

"Good little cunt," grunted Devon, as he plowed into Kate again and again. Heather fell to the side of the bed, watching him fuck Kate. "I knew you were born to be used, like a good cumslut." Kate was flushed with excitement and a strange sense of pride at having gotten another girl off. She bit her lip and arched into the delicious feeling of Devon's cock filling her. She closed her eyes and was surprised when a moment later she felt a finger gently stroking her clit. She opened her eyes and saw Heather grinning at her as she held her hand over Kate's pussy. To Kate's surprise, this time she found herself welcoming the other girls touch, and she moaned in pleasure as Heather stroked her more rapidly. Devon continued to ram his girth into her and she began to pant as she felt a massive orgasm building.

"Oh are you gonna cum while another girl is touching you? Does my little slut like that?"

"Yes, oh fuck, yes!" cried Kate. She was so close now, her hips straining upwards and her hands clawing the air as the restraints held them back.

"Please, yes, oh god, oh god!! OH GOD!" Kate's pleas turned into a wordless cry of ecstasy as she fell into the grip of a powerful orgasm, her last conscious thought for a while being that Heather was rubbing herself with her other hand and that it was sexy. For a few moments she just lay there, basking in the post orgasm glow as Devon pumped his penis in and out of her soaking pussy.

"Ah yea, oh fuck yeah, you filthy little slut, your pussy is so fucking tight, uuhhhnnn." Devon grunted and shuddered as he came, his cock pulsing inside of her. Kate smiled. She felt amazing. Heather smiled back at her and they both looked at Devon.

"Round two?" asked Heather.

peaches07
peaches07
456 Followers