Kate's Mom Comes To Visit Ch. 02

Story Info
A mystery then play time.
768 words
4.26
45.2k
7

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 07/30/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: A Mystery, and It's Play Time!

Dr Maggie: Official Report

Hmm...OK, Jenna, we know you're in town, so what's with broadcasting it? I will have to find out what the minx is up to.

Now Kate's progress is coming along nicely. Even her Adam's apple is almost gone. This new formula is not only perfect for little lady boys like Kate, but also with the reverse drug our agents can go many places they couldn't before. Little Lynn thought she could just sneak in here, did she? Well, her reports to her superiors will be very dull when I'm done messing with her mind.

--------------------------------------------------

Lynn: Official log

Dr M's new drug seems to have no benefit other than for beauty enhancement or for lady boys like the lovely Kate; what it has done for her is amazing. The drug, however, is useless for anything else. The DNA samples from her cum have been sent to be analyzed. I have gained Dr. Morgan's trust. The new space suit is of more interest and value for my government. I must get my hands on the technical information on it, as it has technology I have never seen before. Even though she wears and uses it, Kate is not the one to ask tech questions of. Her attitude is very much "Gee, all I do is wear the silly thing and put on a show."

------------------------------------------------

Jenna

Every witch in the Cambridge area felt my little show of power, which was my intent. Carmen will make a very good playmate for the girls. She has talent, but it is limited. Her skills are on the level of Brad's: present but untapped. (That is why I picked Brad to be the father of my child. I need to let Lucy know it was I who tripped up Brad, not the other way around; she has always disliked him for that.) The rest of the afternoon was spent relaxing by the pool--in other words, random sex acts. I found out Jane had gone to visit her family but would be back before I leave.

---------------------------------------------------

Kate

Damn, Mom did her power display bit and shook up the staff, that's for sure! They all wandered in and stopped in front of Mom and did a curtsy and kissed her hand! I had no clue that every woman here was a witch as well lesbian. When Sally came over, she made a beeline for me and promptly got on her knees and began to suck me off. Hmm...afternoon play time had started. Sally did a blowjob that was more intense than Mary's had been the other day. Soon as I was hard, she gently pushed me to the ground and mounted me—well, it was more like I floated to the ground. Yes, magic was definitely involved in this!

I can do magic, but it's been mostly coin tricks and card tricks stuff designed to keep my ass from getting beat when I was a kid in school. That was my hook; "hey, have you seen Geoff's new trick?" saved me lots of times. Sally began to fuck me slowly. Wow! She was using just her cunt lips; she wasn't moving at all but was massaging my cock for all it was worth. This girl knew how to fuck. I had like three orgasms before she started to slide up and down. I was ridden hard then like you would a racehorse. She was totally in control; my cock responded to her movements all on its own. I let out one hell of a scream when I bust into the hardest orgasm in my life! Sally let out a yell soon after. She dismounted and staggered on back to her place.

I looked over, and Mary and Ally were going at it. Mom had Carmen in a 69, and Auntie had the stable girl, June, in a wicked 69 as well. I wasn't left alone long; Maggie came in from who-knows-where, nodded her head to Mom, then mounted me--no blowjob, just mounted me-- and promptly rode me until I came and passed out.

----------------------------------------------

Allison

Wow! The display of power Jenna put on brought out all the girls on staff. When due homage was paid, Sally went for Kate and rode her hard.

Mary looked at me and said, "Missy, you're mine today." She promptly kissed me all over and began the best licking and eating of my cunt I had ever had. We soon were in a 69, and oh my Goddess, I swear we were floating! foot off the ground!