Kate's Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
QuietJohn
QuietJohn
252 Followers

I stayed like that for a long moment while sanity returned. Had I made a noise? Had I alerted Mom? Or the neighbours? Surely I had made enough noise to wake the dead! To be sure I stayed in the shadow of the tree for a further few minutes in case anyone looked while I tried to stuff my still erect cock into my trousers.

When nothing stirred and I saw Mom moving about her room I tip toed out of the garden, walked around the block for half an hour and then went back home.

As usual Mom was there waiting for me dressed in her old dressing gown, tightly belted about her waist. "You're late tonight," she said giving me a strong lingering hug. "Have a good time?"

I am sure she could feel my swollen cock push into her stomach as she held me in a tight hold. Did I imagine that she moved slightly against it? I was very aware as I held her in return that she was not wearing a bra and that her breasts were squashed against my chest.

I mumbled something about being tired and wanting to go to bed. A last kiss on the lips and I escaped to my room. In the relative safety of my room, my bed and the dark I masturbated furiously to two unsatisfactory orgasms, the images of Mom pleasuring herself clear on my eyelids.

CHAPTER 2

Life was flying by. Second year at university. My first real hangover. My first real sex.

Sexually, I think I developed normally for a boy. I had been friends with the neighbour girls since I was eight or nine years old, the one slightly older than I and the other slightly younger. We were inseparable playmates, swimming together, riding bicycles and climbing trees. Girls develop faster than boys and soon our doctor-doctor games came to an end as puberty hit them. This did not end our mutual explorations as they proudly let me explore their developing breasts but, now that they were growing wispy pubic hair, no more "below the belt" explorations.

Besides, they were now getting attention from other older boys.

Then my parents separated. All development stopped for a year. Then, with my return from the loneliness of self isolation, I shyly started looking at, then speaking to girls. The first prom where I held a girl's hand. A movie where I kissed a girl. A party where I hugged, kissed, held hands and danced with a girl. A walk on the beach when I slipped a hand into a girl's bra and another into her panties. Small steps along the path of growing up. Always plenty of practice kissing. Girls love to cuddle and kiss.

I met Kate in the Student Union near the end of my first year at varsity. We hit it off immediately and soon we were spending most our free time together. I met her parents, her father surveying me from his great height and her mother, warm and friendly. I introduced Kate to Mom, who seemed to take an instant dislike to her. I never took her home again.

We were both nineteen, both virgins. We had each of us separately indulged in petting with various partners, both stopping before intercourse, me because the girl of the time said no and she because she was the girl at the time saying no to someone else.

We had nowhere really private to go, both living at home. I did not yet own a car. In the few stolen moments alone I loved to suck on her breasts. This seemed to really excite her.

On one occasion she let me slip a hand down her panties, feeling first her downy pubic hair then between her legs her warm womanhood, moist with excitement.

Another occasion, we were in the sunroom at Kate's parents home, her parents being away for the afternoon. We had been petting and I had her bra pushed above her perky young breasts and I was suckling them, Kate cradling my head to her. This was the first time I had been allowed to expose them to my view. They were exquisite!

Eventually I slipped a hand under the waistband of her jeans, cupping her pubic mound. I felt the slippery patch where her legs joined. After a time I slipped my hand under her panties and Kate spread her legs slightly to give me access. As my fingers explored between her legs I could not believe how wet and warm she was. I felt the engorged lips, the hot opening, the firm bump that must be her clitoris.

I pictured Mom playing with herself and tried to imitate what she had done that night. I mean, very gently running the ball of my fingers over her small stiff centre of pleasure, then sliding down and collecting some slippery juice from her virginal opening and then back to her clitoris. I did not really know what I was doing but Kate really seemed to enjoy it, thrust her hips against my hand and sighing and moaning and breathing hard. And then I experienced her first orgasm with me. As I slipped a finger into her warm wet opening she tensed and I felt her cunt tighten around my finger in rapid contractions. Kate held me tightly to her while the fugue passed. She fell back against the seat, legs spread and limp, my hand still in her panties and a finger still deep in her cunt, so warm and wet.

"Wow! That was amazing! Your turn now," she whispered.

"You don't have to..."

"I want to." Kate sat forward and undid the buttons on my jeans, pulling them open and then pulling my rigid cock out into the plain view. Her movement dislodged my hand from her jeans and I brought it to my nose. I saw Kate look at me, tensing up. I took a deep breath savouring the musky odour, then I put my still wet fingers into my mouth.

"Wonderful," I breathed. "Share it with me." I drew her face to mine and kissed her, my tongue moving gently over hers to share the taste. I slipped a finger between both our mouths and we both twirled our tongues around savouring the taste.

After a long kiss Kate started jacking my cock up and down. I stayed her hand with mine. "Slowly, gently," I moved to kiss her again gently licking her lips as I penetrated her mouth. "Think of it as yourself, sensitive and wanting to be loved. Yes, like that. Oh! Oh!" I could not believe the intense pleasure being generated by the warm hand moving over me.

"Like that?" her hand moved inexpertly up and down.

I took her hand in mine and showed her how to hold me between her fingers and thumb so that the foreskin moved up and down my circumcised cock. Kate leaned forward and used the fingers of her other hand to first spread the flowing precum all around the swollen red head and then to delve into my underpants and cup my testicles.

"I want to make love to you," I whispered, embarrassed at the unfamiliar words. Kate took her hand from my testicles and placed it behind my head and pulled my lips hard to hers. We kissed hard and deeply, her tongue aggressive in my mouth.

After a time she said, "so would I, but I am not ready yet." With that she leaned down and took the head of my cock into her warm mouth, her hand pulling the foreskin hard back and her other hand returning to my testicles.

That was it! "I'm going to cum!" I tried to warn her. "I'm cumming! Oh God..." and I started spewing hot spunk deep in her mouth. "Yes! Yes!" I kept repeating with each violent contraction. Kate never let up, her hand moving up and down and her mouth keeping time, cum dribbling out either side of her lips, her throat working convulsively as she tried to swallow the deluge.

I sat back, completely drained. Kate remained where she was with my cock deep in her mouth, not moving. It felt so wonderful and warm.

After a while I pulled her into my arms and kissed her deeply, tasting the salty residue of my cum on her tongue. "That was so wonderful," she said and put her lips to mine again. She continued softly, "your pinkey is so hard yet so soft, so warm, so big. Not at all what I expected. I love it!"

I was amused at her term, "pinkey," but did not laugh. "Was that your first time? I mean..." I could feel myself blushing.

Her hand still held my cock. She squeezed it, "what do you think? Was that the first time a girl has...um...you know what?" Her hand started moving up and down holding me like I had shown her.

"Yes and yes," I said, my excitement rising again. I tried to reach into her trousers again but it was awkward because of the way she was sitting. I settled for cupping her breast and rolling a stiff nipple between my thumb and fingers. It felt so wonderful!

And I remained fully erect. After a time I felt Kate moving ever so gently up and down. The hand cupping my balls started massaging them. They must have been all contracted from the orgasm and I felt them relax and respond to the gentle ministrations of her fingers.

That was when Mrs Abrahams walked into the room! We were all frozen in time. Kate in mid stroke and a hand inside my jeans cupping my balls. Me cupping Kate's young breast, her shirt unbuttoned and her bra pushed up her chest. Mrs Abrahams stood just inside the door staring at my crotch, her face blushing crimson.

Then there was pandemonium! Kate and I tried to cover ourselves, we all started talking at once. Above it all I heard Mrs A say, "what's going on here? You had better get yourselves decent before Mr A arrives! Young lady, I want to speak to you. NOW!" She turned on her heel and walked out.

Kate was ashen as she tried to button her blouse with shaking fingers after pulling her bra down over her breasts. "What are we going to do? Oh dear, oh dear. She's going to kill me. What is Dad going to do? What am I going to do?" She continued talking, almost to herself, in short staccato sentences. Kate looked at me, her eyes enormous in her pale face. "Will you come with me? Tell her that it was my first time. That we have never done this before. Please."

I had finished tucking myself back in my underpants, my erection having disappeared as fast as Mrs A had disappeared. "Okay, Baby. I am not sure that she wants to see me, but I will not throw you to the wolves." I could hardly describe Mrs Abrahams as a wolf but I did not know about Mr Abrahams. He was an impressive man standing well over six feet tall and broad with it. I shivered.

I took her cold hand and led her out the room towards the kitchen where I was sure Mrs A was. As we passed the door to the garage, Mr A shouted, "Mark!" I nearly jumped out of my skin and Kate screamed. "What's wrong with you two? Come and give me a hand to carry this stuff in." 'This stuff' was a pile of groceries in the trunk of the car.

"Sure thing, Mr A," I said trying to sound normal. I went and picked up an armful of bags, as did Kate and we followed him to the Kitchen. There was Mrs A sitting at the kitchen table, white faced, thin lipped and her arms folded across her chest.

"What's up, old girl? Why is everyone acting strange?"

"I'm not feeling well. Kate, help me up to my room." She made to rise and Kate immediately went to her aid.

Mr A looked concerned. "Are you all right? Should I call Greg?" Greg was their family doctor.

"No! Kate can help me and I'll be fine," Mrs A responded faintly and left the room on Kate's arm.

Mr A gave me one of those eyebrow raised, shrugged shouldered looks and said, "wonder what I've done this time. Lets finish clearing the car and then I think it's time for a beer!" What to do? I could not think of any place I would rather not be than there. I helped with the rest of the fetching and carrying and then the packing away. As soon as it was polite I made my excuses and ran home.

Would they phone Mom? Would they phone the cops? Would they throw Kate out of home? I was in a panic as I shut myself in my room. An hour passed. A night, another day. Nothing.

Monday I went to lectures as usual but I was feeling anything but usual. I did not see Katie in the Union so I tried phoning her mobile. No answer. I could not concentrate so I cut afternoon lectures. I could not go home because Mom would be sewing and have clients, so I walked the streets and worried. There was only three mores day before the term break and what I had been looking forward to, I now dreaded. What was I going to do?

The next day passed in much the same way. Still no answer from Kate's phone. Mom remarked that I was not listening to what she was saying and that I was walking around like a zombie. I felt like a zombie! I said I was not feeling well and then shut myself in my room.

Wednesday morning I left home as usual but did not go to classes. I went and sat at the end of the rugby field where it skirted a small stream. I sat on the ground leaning against a tree and stared at nothing, completely absorbed with my thoughts.

I was startled out of my reverie by the ringing of my mobile phone. Caller ID showed that it was Kate's mother, Mrs Abrahams. For a moment I considered not answering but that would only prolong the agony and I had to face up to it at some stage.

"Hi Mrs A," I said in a friendly voice, trying not to convey the dread in my heart.

"Hello Mark, where are you now?" Straight to the point.

"At classes," I said, stretching the truth a bit.

"Sounds awfully quiet to me," she observed. Mrs A does not miss much. "I need to see you. Can you come over to the house this afternoon?"

"This...uh...This afternoon?" I stuttered.

"That's what I said. This afternoon. I expect to see you at two o' clock." With that she hung up.

It was now something to nine. Five hours to kill. Five hours till my execution. Is that a little or a lot of time? I have never known time drag like that before nor to fly that fast. Now it was two 'o clock and I was at the Abraham's house ringing the front door bell.

Mrs Abrahams answered looking very severe, "you don't normally ring the bell", she commented, closing the door after me.

"I thought, considering..."

"Considering what? Considering your disgusting abuse of our trust?" Mrs A led the way to the kitchen. "Would you like some tea? Sit down," she invited. Not expecting an answer Mrs A poured two cups of tea.

"Now, I want to talk about Saturday." She looked at me for a long time before continuing, "what I saw when I walked was shocking! Would you care to tell me what was going on?"

I sat looking at my shoes wishing I was anywhere but here. How do you answer a question like that?

"Well?"

"We were sitting watching TV and I guess we got a bit carried away," I said, continuing to avoid her eyes.

"Look at me and tell me what happened. Did you hold hands? Kiss? Tell me!"

"We were sitting in the sunroom watching a movie on TV. And, yes, we were holding hands."

"Go on," she commanded when I hesitated.

"Well, er... we started kissing."

"Did you start kissing her or did she start kissing you?"

"I think I started kissing her," I whispered.

"Did you use your tongue?"

"Yes."

"Did she respond in kind? I mean, did she also use her tongue. You will tell me everything even if we take all day. I think we should go to the sunroom so that you will remember it all."

"Where is Kate?"

"I sent her and Andrew to stay with their aunt in Port Elizabeth for a couple of days. Time to cool off and think about the consequences of her actions." Andrew was Kate's younger brother.

"What about Mr A?"

"Playing golf."

"Have you discussed this...?"

"Not yet. It depends on how our discussion goes this afternoon as to how much I tell him." Mrs A stood up and led the way to the sunroom, expecting me to follow. "You were sitting on the couch there," she pointed, "Sit." She took the single chair opposite.

"Now you were kissing. Tell me in detail."

"We kissed, just our lips pressed together. Then we kissed again and I opened my mouth a little and touched her lips with my tongue. When she did not move away I pressed between her lips." I was looking down in embarrassment as I said this.

"Look at me when you speak! Was this the first time you had kissed?"

"No."

"Have you kissed in the past? Deep kissing? In this house?"

It was too many questions at once. Looking at Mrs A I said, "Kate and I have been seeing each other for four months. Yes we have kissed, often. Yes, usually deep kisses with our tongues. I just can't seem to get enough." I continued, "yes, we have kissed in this house, but never like Saturday."

"What was different about Saturday?"

"I don't know. It...It just seemed right."

"So what then?"

"Well, we just got carried away..."

"I want to know in detail! What happened next?"

"I felt Kate's breasts while we were kissing."

"Over her clothing or under?"

"At first over. Later under." I was squirming with embarrassment!

"What was Kate doing while you were feeling her up?"

"We were just kissing and she had her arms around me."

"Was she enjoying it? You feeling her breasts?"

"Yes."

"How do you know?"

"Well, she was breathing deeply, pushing her body harder against my hand. She kissed me harder as I rubbed her ...uh... breast."

"I can see that this is going to take all day," Mrs a said. She sat looking at me for a moment then got up and sat next to me. "Is this where Kate was sitting?"

"Yes."

She turned towards me. "Show me how you kissed Kate."

I leaned forward and touched her lips for a moment with stiff pursed lips, tightly held together.

"She could hardly have enjoyed that," Mrs A said indignantly. "Come on, hold me in your arms and show me how you kissed. Exactly like Saturday. Just so that I can understand."

I took her in my arms, gently pulling her to me. Mrs A melted into the embrace, seeming to touch me all over with her body. I could feel that she was bigger, fuller somehow. More mature, more practiced. She offered her lips up to me, her eyes closed.

Her lips were softer, fuller. I touched them with my lips closed. Then again with my lips softer, more relaxed. Then I shyly ran the tip of my tongue along the join line of her lips. More insistently, penetrating slightly. I felt her open her mouth and meet my tongue with hers. So soft! We stayed like that moving ever so slightly, savouring the feeling. She tasted slightly of mint, fresh and cool.

I pulled back to look at her, aware that I was very aroused by the kiss and the mature body in my arms. I was scared that Mrs A would feel my erection where it pressed against her lower body. A flush was spreading up from her collar to touch her cheeks, her eyes still closed.

I moved back to kiss her, more aggressive this time, my tongue exploring her mouth. As my tongue reach in Mrs A started sucking, drawing me further in. The most wonderful sensation. In return her tongue explored deeply into mine and I sucked, copying her. Back and forth. The kiss going on forever!

After a time I felt Mrs A reach for my hand and place it on her breast. "Is this how you did it? Show me," she whispered into my mouth.

I cupped her breast, immediately aware that it was bigger, fuller than Kate's. Heavier. I also felt that the bra was different, more structured. As I moved my hand in small circles over her cloths I could feel her nipple pushing against the palm of my hand. Mrs A shuddered. We kissed. I felt that I would split my trousers, such was my arousal. I could feel myself leaking precum.

I moved to undo the buttons of her blouse. Without breaking the kiss Mrs A moved slightly apart to allow me access. All the buttons open I slipped my hand in and again cupped her breast, this time my hand separated from the bare flesh only by her bra. I could feel it was lacy, soft at the top and thicker and stiff lower down, supporting her breast. Her firm nipple was even more apparent.

I tried to slip my fingers in under the body band but it was too tight. I then slipped my hand into the side of the cup and felt the warm pliable flesh. It was a little uncomfortable with me having to bend my wrist at an acute angle to encase the whole breast.

Mrs A moved against me, removing one arm from around my neck. The next moment I felt the bra loosen and the full weight of her breast filled my hand, my arm now in a comfortable position. I marvelled at the wonderful sensation.

QuietJohn
QuietJohn
252 Followers
123456...8