Kate's Night Out

Story Info
Wife goes to pub with hubby's colleagues.
1.8k words
4.14
273.9k
134
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my story, my husband Steve has no idea how big a slut I have been, I am surprised by my own actions but after I have had a few drinks I become horny and once aroused I find it hard to stop anybody having there way with me. Steve believes that I am faithful to him; he knows that I am a big flirt especially when I have had a few drinks but thinks it goes no further than a quick flash or two.

I had planned to meet my husband Steve at his work, then take him out to a nice restaurant and seduce him when I got him home, it was meant to be a surprise for him. So I was wearing a great new black dress, it was short and had a very low neckline that I knew that I looked and felt so very sexy in, and he would love. Steve keeps on telling me to show myself off more and not dress so conservative. Well...this dress was far from conservative it showed off my curves so very well.

It was so short that I nearly bottled out from wearing it, I had had to have a couple of drinks before I left home to get the courage. Once I was out of the house I had to be so careful that I didn't bend over or I would flash my little pink thong.

I was waiting outside Steve's office when he appeared with some of his colleagues. One of the guys whistled when he saw me...and nudged Steve who looked up and then saw me, the rest just stood behind Steve staring at me. I hadn't thought about this, I thought that I would just see Steve, not his colleagues as well.

Steve said, "hello Kate what are you doing here? We were all going down to the pub to celebrate getting the new contract."

I said to him, " Hi love I was going to surprise you and take you out for a meal".

Steve said "Oh Kate, tell you what how about you come along with us to the pub for a couple of drinks and then you can take me for the meal." My face must have fallen but before I could say a word.

Steve's colleagues all said "Oh go on we insist you have to."

So I said to them "OK...but just for one or two no more"

We walked out of the office and around the corner to this theme pub. I had to keep a hand on the hem of my dress to keep it from flipping up as I walked. When we finally got to the pub I stood with the others by the bar, Mike Steve's boss ordered 3 bottles of champagne, we then started to look around for some where we all could sit, Steve spotted an empty booth. I sat myself in the middle of the booth, I thought that Steve would sit next to me but I found Mike sitting on one side of me and Ian sitting on the other. Steve ended up sitting on a stool outside the booth.

All of Steve's colleagues wanted to know where I worked, what I did, what my interests were... It was all very flattering. I caught some of them looking down the top of my dress at my breasts, I chuckled and told them they were being naughty. The dress buttoned up the front with a low cleavage, I wasn't wearing a bra as I had intended to get Steve's attention at dinner, but it was obviously getting the attention of his colleagues instead.

Mike Steve's Boss kept my glass filled and every one was so nice. Soon some of them were beginning to flirt and ask more personal questions. I was enjoying all of the attention and I was beginning to feel a little drunk, when I felt a hand on my leg I looked down and I could see Mike's hand stroking my leg, I don't know what came over me but I didn't try to stop him.

One of the lads then asked me what type of knickers I was wearing; I laughed and said to him "I bet you would like to find out."

He then said, "I tell you what if one of us guesses what colour you have to show that person."

I laughed and said, "so what's in it for me"

Mike then whispered in my ear "go on say yes you know you want to" I didn't know what to say; I guess they took my silence to mean yes.

They started to try to guess what colour my knickers were. Ian guessed red, john another colleague said black the same as your dress, and then mike said Pink. I laughed and said that didn't take long are you sure that you haven't been cheating Mike.

I looked towards Steve who was chatting with Dave another colleague, Steve was so engrossed in the conversation with Dave that he seemed to have forgotten me sitting chatting with the others. In fact, due to the subdued lighting in the pub he wouldn't be able to see me very clearly from where he was sitting.

Mike then said to me "its time to pay up. How do you want to do this?"

I replied, "Ok I'll show you Mike. If you let me out." As I slid out I said to Mike "Stay there I will be right back!" The others moved out of the way to let me past.

As I slid out Steve said to me "you Ok? Where are you going" I pointed to the toilets and went off, once inside I slid off my pink thong and slipped it into my bag.

I then returned to the table, once I was sitting back in my place I slipped them out and showed Mike. He laughed and said " Oh that's not fair"

I said "Oh I don't think so all I agreed to do was show the person who guessed the colour correctly and that's what I have done."

Mike laughed and said, "I like your style Kate"

The champagne was getting to me, I knew that I was more drunk than was good for me but I was feeling very horny. So I said to Mike "so what did you want me to do let you look under my dress while I was wearing them"

Mike said "yes."

He then reached over and lifted the hem of my dress; I didn't try to stop him. I was busy watching Steve when I suddenly felt Mike's fingertips lightly stroking my wet slit slowly up and down. I suddenly felt my legs parting on their own as mike began to stroke my clit. He was so gentle with his hands that it felt as if he were making love to me with his fingers. I was completely at mike's will; I would have let him do anything at that moment. I lent back in the booth, took a deep breath and closed my eyes.

Suddenly Mike stopped I opened my eyes and looked up to see Steve looking at me, I heard him say, " You ok Kate love? Are they behaving themselves?"

I said, "yes I am fine." They are looking after me fine but I could do with something to nibble on."

Steve simply smiled at me and pushed a bowl of nuts down the table he said, "here you go Kate. Are these ok for you."

I remember saying "Oh Nuts I love a few nuts to nibble on" this made the lads all laugh.

Steve then asked, "Kate you ok to stay for another drink or do we have to go to the restaurant. Now I couldn't have got up at this point, because my dress was around my waist and Mike was stroking my pussy as Steve spoke to me.

I hoped that Steve couldn't see, so I just tried to act as natural as possible and said, "Yes no problem we can always go for a meal another night".

When Steve went to the bar for the drinks, I lent forwards to get the bowl of nuts; I felt Ian and Mike's hands all over my bum and pussy one of them was even fingering my pussy. My whole pussy and bum was soaked with my juices. Mike and Ian wouldn't let me sit back down, I pleaded with Mike "please Mike don't let Steve see me like this" they pulled my dress up and exposed my bum to all of Steve's colleagues, I looked around when I felt a tong begin to lick my soaking pussy. I felt an orgasm building as Mike stroked my clit and Ian licked my pussy. I moaned, "Oh god please!" I felt my legs begin to buckle as I came with a loud groan and collapsed onto the table.

I took Steve a while at the bar, and the lads were able to lift me off the table and sit me back in my seat before Steve returned with the drinks. After Steve finished delivering drinks, I thought that they would stop but I was surprised as Mike continued to finger me under the table Ian played with my clit. Steve didn't even notice that two of the lads were fingering me to another orgasm about ten feet away from him. I didn't want Steve to catch me but the whole situation was making me hornier than I had ever felt and I just didn't want the feeling to end.

When Steve went the toilet john lent across and unbuttoned the top of my dress and reached in to pull on my nipples. Mike unzipped his trousers and pulled out his cock, he then pulled me on to his lap and as I sat down he guided his cock into my soaking pussy. I couldn't stop myself I was so horny I lowered my self on to Mike's thick cock and felt it fill my hungry pussy. I was bouncing my self up and down the entire length of Mike's cock. Mike reached around and pulled my breasts free he was rolling my nipples between his fingers as he came I felt his cum filling my pussy, this was all I needed and I came for a second time.

I opened my eyes in time to spot Steve come around the corner and I had just enough time to stand up and button up some of the buttons on the top of my dress. Steve said to me "you ok Kate? Is it Time to go?"

I replied, " I am fine love and yes please take me home I have had a lovely time."

Mike said "I hope you will join us again soon Kate it has been pleasure having you join us,"

I replied "of course I will I haven't had so much fun in ages." All of Steve's colleagues stood and gave me a hug and a kiss good night some of them even gave my bare bum a quick caress.

I can't wait to meet up with the lads again soon.