Kate's Playground Ch. 07

Story Info
Daughter needs some lotion, Daddy's available.
3.2k words
4.28
105.1k
14
3

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/04/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MyJimmy
MyJimmy
142 Followers

I had to position her just right.

"I just can't find someone like that, and I'm not going to suck off some random guy."

And here it came, my golden opportunity was masterminded to perfection, "And I don't expect you too." I said in a fatherly tone of voice.

"Well, Daddy, what are we going to do then? I need to make at least five grand. Six would be better."

"Well there's no way you're going to make five without a couple point of view shots in the mix." I was using what's called a take away. I was making her feel like she was going to loose that five grand, that it was beyond her grasp. I'd learned that trick in some hypnosis seminar. The power of suggestion could get someone to do anything you wanted.

"Jesus Dad, then we just wasted our time for nothing. What's the point? I'm never going to make that money am I?" She was completely hopeless now. She used the optimal word, never. Once you think you're shit out of luck, that's when the light shines at the end of the tunnel.

I took a deep breath and sighed, "I don't know baby." I waited a second, and delivered the punch. "There is one guy I know who would do it."

"Really? Do I know him?" She looked at me with those longing puppy dog eyes.

But I ignored her question, "he's safe, he's been tested, he's available and you can trust him."

"Who is it?" She bit her bottom lip.

"I don't know if I should tell you this, it may ruin your relationship with him."

"Tell me. I don't care, I need that money." It was only moments away now.

"Are you sure you want to do this? I don't want to see my baby girl, regret her decision later on down the road. I mean the Internet is world wide."

"It's not like I'm going to be famous our anything. It's no big deal. I'll do it. I can't stay here another year, or two. I've got to get out on my own."

"I want to support you cause you're my baby girl. I want to see you happy. No one's telling you what to do here, you don't have to rush into college. You're may angel baby, and this is hard for me too."

"I know Daddy, I love you."

"I love you too baby girl."

"Now, tell me how big is his cock?" she asked.

"You tell me. You're sitting on it." I looked her in the eye and didn't blink.

The shock of recognition passed across her face. Then slowly it dawned on her that I was totally and completely serious.

"If I'm the camera man, it makes sense that It should be me."

"Daddy?"

"Yes, baby?"

"You'd do that for me?"

"I'd do anything for. You're my angel."

"You don't think it's weird? I mean that's incest."

"I know baby. It's for your college, and I don't see any other options. Do you?

"No."

"Okay, well, if you want to think about it. Take your time. I'll do it for you if you really want me to. Of all the times to not have a boyfriend, you picked a bad one."

"Yeah, that's too bad. I'm going..." her voice trailed off.

Katelyn got off my lap and walked to your door.

"I love you Daddy." She said, and went into her room.

Over the next hour, I watched the clock. It was like the never-ending hour. Whenever I looked up, it seemed the second hand hadn't moved. I was on fire. I wanted my daughter so desperately, but I could have just ruined our relationship. I could have caused my daughter to feel such alienation, that she'd never want to talk with me again.

My wife, Jann came home. I'd already cleaned up since I expected her and kept myself busy making dinner. Jann and Katelyn came down to eat.

Katelyn, "How come there's only two plates on the table, Dad?" Her voice seemed hurt.

"Oh, I ate already, and I have some work I need to get done on the computer." I new that if I went upstairs before my wife, she'd stay downstairs. I wanted her to talk to our daughter. I wanted her to come clean and tell Mom everything, about the car, the modeling and my outrageous proposition. Then I could get a divorce from Jan, move out and start a new life. But somewhere deep in my mind, I hoped that Kate would try to convince her mother to fall in love with me all over again. Because I needed love desperately. I was drowning in a pool of self-pity and sorrow.

If someone didn't show me love soon, I'm afraid I might just bite the bullet and put on in my head. I'd bought a gun recently and had been imagining using it...

...On myself.

I spent the rest of the evening setting up the web site for Katelyn. It got late, and eventually I hit the shower. I was too depressed to masturbate. I just wanted to crawl up to someone and be held. I felt like a worm. How could I proposition my daughter to give me a blowjob? What kind of father was I?

I contemplated grabbing that gun in my closet and putting a bullet in my head while Jann slept next to me. I wanted t o punish her for all those years of a cold frigid marriage. But I didn't do any of that. I just crawled into bed, under the sheets and went to bed. I might have prayed, I don't remember. But I do remember looking in the closet and making sure the gun was still there. It was.

When I rolled over the next morning, it was late in the afternoon, at least for me. The clock said, it was 10:24 and I'd missed another day of work. I got up and went down stairs. Kate wasn't in her room or in the living room. So, I assumed she'd gone out. I made myself a cup of coffee and went up to my computer and got to work. It was too late now to quit. I spent the next four hours working on the web site when I heard the door open. A jolt of fear ran through my body. I'd just propositioned my daughter for a blowjob and I felt extremely guilty. I was her Dad and that was unforgivable. The last thing I wanted was to push her away. I heard her rustle around in the kitchen for about ten minutes before she walked up the stairs and stopped at my doorway. I didn't turn around.

"Dad," Kate whimpered.

"Yes, baby." I said, still with my back to her.

"I fell asleep on the beach and got a sunburn."

I turned around and there she was, still in her bikini top and but hugger shorts, as red as a ripe peach. She had tan skin and been going to the beach almost everyday so it wasn't like she was bright red. But I could tell, she must be in pain.

"You didn't use sun-block?" I asked.

"No, I wanted to get extra tan, but then fell asleep for an hour, woke up then turned over and fell asleep again."

"I'm sorry baby."

She made her baby face, pushing out her front lip like when she was a little girl.

"Is there anything I can do?"

She smiled, "Yes Daddy, would you get me so aloe from the garden?"

"Sure. Ah, I'll go get it."

"Thank you Daddy." She smiled and went into her room.

I got up and went out back glad that she wasn't upset at me. When I returned to her room, she was laying on her bed, still in her two-piece bikini. It wasn't as skimpy as her other ones she'd tried on for me yesterday. Then I remembered those weren't her clothes, they were Stacy's.

My daughter wasn't the stripper. She was very modest and petite. She was very lady like and held her body up with poise as I entered the room. "Thanks Daddy." She smiled.

I set the aloe plant down next to her and started to leave.

"Wait. Can you put it on my back, I can't reach." She lay back down.

'All right" I said and sat down on the edge of her bed next to her. She was burned from head to foot, but her skin still had a nice olive tan. I'd still felt very guilty and this interaction was helping me feel normal again. I was happy she didn't feel disgusted by my touch. I broke the aloe plant open and applied it to her back.

Kate reached around and untied the back bowstring that tied her bathing suite together. The string fell loose and slide down to her sides and she rested her arms above her head.

"Baby, you don't have a tan line." I said surprised.

"I know; I don't want one. I was down at the private beach and it's the middle of the week. Practically no one was around. No big deal." She said this with confidence, like she'd been doing it all summer. But I knew there were quite a few people down there since this was summer break. The idea of my daughter-tanning nude was disturbing me, but this wasn't a time to talk about it. I'd look like a hypocrite.

"How does that feel?" I asked as I made circular motions over her lower back.

"Sooooo, good. Thank you Daddy." She sighed and closed her eyes. "And make sure you do my legs I can barely move without them hurting."

I moved to her ankles and worked my way up to her calves. I rubbed the aloe gently in small circular motions. "Is that too much pressure?" I asked.

"No, Mmmmmmm, that feels good." She sighed with pleasure as she just lay there.

I continued up her leg to her thigh. Her legs were perfect. I could see the scratch from her accident. It didn't that bad now. Just a little red. I finished her legs and said, "All done with the back.

"Dad. I wasn't wearing any bottoms either." She said nervously, knowing I might get upset. "Can you do my butt, I don't think I can reach and it hurts? I couldn't even sit down at the kitchen table it hurt so bad."

"You don't mind if I touch your – um – rear end baby?" I don't know why I asked this, because I immediately felt stupid for doing it. She wanted me to massage her butt with aloe, and I was asking for her verbal permission. I think, because I still felt so guilty, that it was hard for me to even look at her, let alone touch her again. That fact that she wanted me to touch her butt all the sudden sparked something, and I got erect instantly.

"Daddy, come on. Are you serious? It's just my butt. It's not like you haven't seen it after yesterday? I think you could see me naked now and not even flinch. What's gotten in to you?"

"Right – well – I was just double checking baby." I smiled for the first time that day and breathed a sigh of relief. My daughter didn't think I was a sick old man. No, I was still her Daddy, the protector, who had nothing but good intentions and was helping her to relieve her sunburn because I cared and loved her. I was very relieved.

I looked at her perfect ass. It was round and plump. Not so big as to make me think she needed some exercise. But round enough to fill out her jeans fully. Her bathing suite bottoms were tight and squeezed her gorgeous ass, pressing down into her tan skin.

"I, um, am just going to pull you bottoms down a bit." I said with a gulp.

She just sighed, "um, hmm." Without opening her eyes, and keeping her hair buried in the length of her nice long black hair.

I positioned my self over her bareback and slid my hands under the waistband on each side of her hips. Then I tugged at them gently and pulled them down over her ass, just enough to see the crack of her ass where it met her legs. I swallowed nervously at this gorgeous sight of my daughters flesh. Then I surprised myself by continuing to pull them down around her legs until they were completely off!

She didn't move and seemed okay with her ass being bare in front of me. I stood at the bottom of her bad by her feet and tossed her bottoms over my shoulder. Gaining courage, I raised my eyes to see her swollen little pussy lips freshly shaven. My mouth dropped open and I just stood there taking in the sight. Then I grabbed the aloe and applied it slowly to her ass, deeply pushing my thumbs into the soft skin. As I felt the soft smooth skin of her ass cheeks my dick stiffened in my pants. My gaze kept wandering down between her legs. My heart was racing. I grabbed her by the knee and lifted one of her legs and spread them wide.

"I'm just going to get the inside of your thigh." I said as I positioned myself in between her legs.

She smiled without opening her eyes, "That's fine, just don't miss any spots."

I started at the top of her ass, and worked the aloe into her skin, in small circular motions. Then I slowly descended my hands until they were pressing into the folds where her ass and legs met. Then I moved my hands down the insides of her thighs. During this entire process, my eyes were glued to her pussy. Her lips were glistening wet, perfectly shaped and my mouth was salivating. I moved my hands back up into the crease and then down her thighs one more time just barely bumping into her pussy lips as I dug into the underside of her ass. Shit, my heartbeat was thumping.

"Okay, baby, all done with the back, roll over."

I never thought that my beautiful baby daughter would just roll over. But she just rolled over and I found myself looking at my daughter with wide eyes. I was staring at my daughter's perfect tits. They dropped down to the sides and her soft pink nipples were a little red. Her tight stomach was sucked in as she sat up on her shoulders.

"See something you like? Cause after yesterday, I don't care if you see me naked." She asked with a teasing smile.

"I'm just surprised you don't have any tan lines." I retorted.

"Well, I can't have any tan lines for the pictures right?"

I couldn't believe it. She still wanted to take more pictures. My heart leapt with a smile and I said, "Not if you want to blow the competition away."

She laughed as she lay down, and closed her eyes. "Hurry, I'm in pain."

I applied the aloe to her feet and calves first then her thighs from the inside to the outside all over. I jumped over her mid section to her belly and worked my way back down around her hips taking my time. I think her pussy lips were wet, but it was too dark to tell. So I moved to her arms, and did each arm. Then her shoulders and face. After that I stopped.

I wasn't sure if she wanted me to do her tits. I didn't see any reason why she would object, now that she was laying there naked in front of me, but I'd never touched my daughter's breasts before. And I mean they were big. Her huge boobs were much bigger than any of the other girls at school. Ever since she was little, her tits were the first to grow. She'd asked me about it when she was a kid. She asked why her tits where bigger than the other girls. "What do you mean I asked."

"Look," she said pointing to her breasts.

"I explained that that was natural to get breasts because she was a girl."

"But she said, all the other girls don't have them yet." She said as she lifted up her shirt and flashed me. "See."

Now I was staring at them and just yesterday I'd wanted to grab hold of them, but I wouldn't dare. And now Kate was laying there, naked, with her eyes closed and she could feel me, her father looking at her. Kate also knew why I'd stopped rubbing the aloe into her skin and why I was just sitting there next to her.

"Is something wrong Daddy?" She teased, opening her eyes.

"Nope, I'm all done." I chickened out and looked away.

"I think you missed a spot." She had that puppy dog look again.

"I – ah – I don't know pumpkin. Are you – um - sure? I am your Dad, and maybe – ah – maybe, I'm not the best person to do this?" What was I saying! My guilt was kicking back in. But it was too late. I'd said it.

"I can barely bend my arms. It hurts so bad." She whimpered.

"I just want to make sure it's okay with you." I said, "I mean, as your father, this could seem inappropriate." My heart was pounding in my chest.

"Don't worry Dad, my tits won't bite. Please?" She had that cute little innocent look as she pushed her bottom lip out.

"I - I guess it will be okay, if it's okay with you." I gulped.

"Thank you Daddy." She smiled and closed her eyes again. I looked down at her massive tits. Her nipples looked soft and supple, tender to the touch, but sun burnt. A little more red than yesterday, I thought. I squeezed a gob of aloe into the palm of my hand and reached around and cupped the side of her breast. It was tender. I moved around them, down to the bottom then up the center of her chest bone and did her upper chest, underneath her collarbone. Then moved across her chest without lowering my hand down to her full breast.

"Don't be shy Dad, you're almost done. Just finish the job." She said, her eyes still closed.

I couldn't believe my daughter was giving me permission to touch her breasts. I applied the alone directly onto her nipple. She shuttered, "Oh, that's cold."

"Sorry." I said.

"Hurry, my nipples are going to freeze." She chattered as if she was freezing cold.

I smiled and my hands descended upon her breasts, pushing down into them gently but firm enough to wrap my entire palm around them, still not able to grip them entirely. I moved my hands in large circular motions around the entire breast, then took my index fingers and rubbed her nipples in slow circular movements.

When I finally stopped fondling my daughter, her nipples were hard and she was taking short deep breaths.

"Okay baby, all done." I stood up and went to the door.

"Thanks Daddy." She sighed.

MyJimmy
MyJimmy
142 Followers