Kate's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FluteMaster
FluteMaster
310 Followers

She knew this would be all it took to send him over the edge, and she felt him thrust deliberately twice more and then pause...balls deep in her rectum, his hips off the bed, and then release,

She swore she could feel his spunk with her anal ring as it pulsed up through his cock, and then the warmth of his ejaculate splashing the walls of her insides. With that, she pushed herself over the edge, rubbing hard on her clit, feeling her muscles contract onto his meat as she cried out in her own ecstasy.

"Joe, Kate, what the hell is going on here?"

Stupid bitch Adele stood in the doorway to the bedroom, her mouth opening and closing like a shocked fish.

Joe went bright red as he realised with growing horror, as deep as his previous orgasm had been a mind blowing high, that he was deep in the deepest of deep shit.

Kate pulled herself off him and stood up. She walked past Adele and smiled sweetly at her as she did, comfortable in her nakedness, happy that her rival had arrived in time to see that man fuck her, and cum with evident pleasure.

"It's ok Adele," she said happily. "I was just going"

She smiled to herself as she heard Adele scream in her sharp shrill voice at Joe, calling him a two timing cunt, and a bastard, and all sorts of things that Kate never thought she would hear her ex best friend say.

As Kate reached for the door to let herself out, now fully dressed and extremely pleased with the afternoon's work, Joe rushed up.

"Kate, I'm so sorry, I was wrong. Adele hates me now, and I see that sex with you is so much better, and I have missed you and I was a bloody fool and please please please take me back."

Kate heard Adele in the bedroom, weeping bitterly, as she had been only 24 hours before.

She touched a finger playfully to his nose.

"I don't think so Joe. You've been a naughty puppy and broken both our hearts. I think I want a man next time; a man I can trust and one who won't betray me for a quick fuck or a younger girl. And that man will have me whenever he wants...including my arse."

And with those parting words, she opened the door, stepped out, and closed the door on the whole sorry past.

Walking down the street, she smiled to herself, feeling her bottom still tingling, and her body high from two great orgasms. She couldn't wait to find a proper man, and to get some of more of this great sex.

FluteMaster
FluteMaster
310 Followers
12