Kate's Second Time Around

Story Info
Kate answers the call for a quickie.
766 words
3.34
90.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me tell you about my wife's second affair.

Kate and I were at home anxiously making plans for a quick get together with a young man returning from the Middle East. We do support our fighting men you know. Anyway my wife was on her computer chatting to a couple of fellows on instant messenger when one asked her where she was in relation to a motel here in town. From out of nowhere this fellow is asking my wife on line to come up to his hotel room.

The excitement of the idea was more than either one of us could control. It was late at night but he gave her his room number and asked her to call him. I sat and listened to the whole conversation. Honestly listening to my wife talk to him on the phone had my dick hard, stiff and leaking pre-cum. She looked at me as if to say "may I" and I in a low voice said "go and Fuck him". She ended the phone call and quickly got up and said I've got to take a shower. A quick cleaning and then a search for the right clothing. A short skirt was my idea, and she wanted to have just the right panties to wear. I told her that the best for a quickie late at night was NO Panties at all. It was only after she returned home did I know she took my idea to heart.

She was dressed and out the door in no time. She drove to the hotel and called me on the phone. My plan was for her to leave the phone on in her handbag so I could hear what was going on. I heard her at the door, and then the voice quality got bad. For one hour while the phone battery ran down I listened to rustling in the handbag (to get condoms) and muffled moans with the occasional "oh oh oh" The battery ran down on the phone and it was shortly after that she called me to tell me she was on the way home. She was in sexual hyper drive…

When she got home (about 2am) I immediately got her to lie across our bed and I began to eat her pussy. Hot and wet were not enough to describe what I could taste. It did appear that her pussy was a little stretched. Here is the rest of the story.

Kate told me that Dave met her at the door to his room in only a towel. They sat together on the couch talking shortly when he asked her if she wanted to see "it". Kate says she had only seen a cock that big only in movies. He told her it was not hard, but at the height of passion she says it must have been 11 inches long with about a 5 in circumference. I am just 7 inches, but the thought of her getting a huge cock only turned me on more.

Kate told me she got undressed and they turned out the lights. After only minimal kissing she worked her way to his long dong. The head stretched her mouth and she could only take about one third of this monster in her mouth. They tried to put a regular condom on this Johnson but regular would not do. Thank Goodness I sent her out with some extra large condoms for just such an occasion. With the condom on he was ready to get some of my wife's hot pussy. She says she lay back on the bed and he mounted her in missionary style. His reaction was "Oh my god. Your pussy is the hottest wettest pussy I have ever had". To his disappointment he blew his load into the extra large condom quickly. My wife had climaxed earlier due to his manual prowess. Still she did not get oral from him (something neither of her encounters has done) but she got the fucking of her life. He told her that he would be in town all week on business. We are anticipating his e-mail or phone call. Is chapter two just around the bend?

Plans for this weekend still include the military man welcoming. That will occur out of town in a very nice meeting room. I will let you know the details later.

I never knew this could be so much fun. My wife is a regular slut now. The next step is for me to share in the excitement through video tape. I can't wait.