Kates Sorority

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonRyder
RonRyder
72 Followers

"You like?" Sue said, giggling again.

"Sure," Jim said. What was not to like? That they were not Melissa?

"Just so you know," Mandy said, "we are a pair. But we're both 'Bi' and love a hot threesome."

"And we're very oral," Sue said. "I hope you're into that."

"Sure," Jim said. "Me on you, or you on me?"

"Oh, everyone on everyone," Sue said, airily.

"Let's start by warming you up a bit," Mandy said. "Looks like you need it."

Jim became suddenly conscious of his limp cock.

Sue and Mandy each grabbed a hand and led Jim back to the couch.

"Right on the edge," Mandy said, settling herself between Jim's knees. "Yes, that's it," she said as Jim eased his rump forward so his balls dangled free.

Sue knelt on the couch and bent forward so her head was lying on Jim's stomach. Mandy grasped Jim's cock at the base and held it tight while Sue slipped tip and shaft into her mouth and began to suck.

Obviously, Sue was no novice. Jim's cock had retained memory of Melissa and stiffened rapidly inside Sue's mouth.

"Ooh! I love a responsive cock," Sue said, as she switched to a less voracious technique, sliding down on him and sucking on the withdrawal.

Jim slid a hand under her body and began stroking her breasts.

"Don't do that," Sue said sharply. "Touchy-feely stuff turns me off. You can squeeze my nipples if you like."

And she resumed fellating Jim, with gusto.

Once Jim's cock was erect, Mandy removed her fingers from its base, lowered her head and began sucking his balls.

One Kate girl sucking his cock, one his balls. Another fantasy. How would this one work out? In his fantasy the girls kept swapping places and he lasted for hours. But this was for real. He could already feel the sap rising and Sue was only now getting into top gear, her head bobbing up and down as her lips closed over his cock, slid down as far as she could take it, then withdrew. Jim squeezed her nipples brutally, but this seemed merely to turn her on, spawn greater effort. His head went back, he closed his eyes and tried to distract himself.

That he survived even round one was due to a simple fact, known to the girls, but not to Jim. He was thinking of the only previous time a girl had fellated him. At high-school. He had almost, just not quite, come in her mouth. Since her purpose had been merely to get him stiff enough to fuck, she was not impressed when he came inside her almost on entry.

What Jim did not know was the effect Mandy's ministrations on his balls had on his ability to ejaculate. Unable to rise in their sac, they could not properly perform their function. So in spite of the feeling of urgency, of imminent orgasm, of disgracing himself by coming in Sue's mouth, Jim did not.

Gradually, he began to realize this, and as he did, he began to relax. And as he began to relax so did the muscles in his groin. It was a strange feeling, intense pleasure as Sue's mouth fucked and sucked his cock with her mouth, short, sharp pangs of pain as Mandy drew his balls into her mouth and sucked on them.

Strange, new, quite unlike anything in his fantasy, but Jim adjusted. He ceased attempting to distract himself. He opened his eyes and admired Sue's slender back and elevated rump. He moved his hand down, reaching between her legs. Sue shifted her position to give him access and he guessed right. He did not stroke her pussy, he pinched her pussy lips. Which drew a groan of pleasure and a moment's respite.

"Oh! That's good. Keep doing that."

And she adjusted position again so he could pinch and pull on pussy lips and clit hood.

Still, it was touch and go and Jim was mightily relieved when Sue finally ran out of steam. She rocked back on her haunches, panting.

"That was great," she said, breathlessly. "I love sucking a cock that can take it. And a guy who knows how to treat a pussy."

Whether she was talking to him or to Mandy, Jim did not know. He had survived round one. His cock, hugely erect, had fallen back on his stomach.

Let round two begin.

Mandy and Sue switched places and Sue began massaging Jim's balls with her fingers and pulling them down in their sac. Jim awaited Mandy's mouth, but in vain. She began by running her fingernails from the base of his cock to its tip. She did this maybe ten times, then began a slow fingernail massage, starting at the base and working gradually upwards, digging her nails into his shaft. Throughout she maintained eye contact with Jim. He tried to remain sanguine, but could not help registering the occasional wince. 'Does it hurt,' her eyes seemed to say. 'No? Then I'll have to try harder.'

Meanwhile, Sue was using her nails to good effect on his ball-bag, digging them in and pulling, down, and from side to side.

It did hurt, but Jim could not say whether he liked this hurt or not, whether he wanted to convey 'Please, do this all night' or 'Please, please, stop this torture and bring me off!'

What he did know was that a fire was beginning to rage in his cock and his balls as nerve endings were stimulated in a way for which they had not been designed.

Mandy's gaze switched from eye-contact to his cock, which he was sure was glowing red. Whether or not, Mandy's nail massage continued unabated, stimulating him, keeping him erect, but the pollen firmly in check. Was this her thing? A power trip?

"How's he doing?" Sue's voice.

"I don't know. How are you doing, Jim? Are you enjoying this?"

"Absolutely," Jim replied, himself unsure whether it was the truth or a lie.

"I'm bored," said Sue.

"Well get up here and have him eat your pussy," Mandy said. "I know, let's put him on the table so you can face-fuck him."

"Ooh,Yes!"

With some help, Jim found himself lying on the padded table with his feet on the floor protruding from one end. Sue climbed onto the table, settled on her knees and pressed her pussy against Jim's mouth. She began to thrust, forwards and backwards, across his face.

"Use whatever you've got, Jim," Mandy called out. "Lips, tongue, teeth. She likes it hard."

Jim did not answer because Sue's pussy pressed against his mouth and nose so hard he was practically suffocating. He learned rather quickly to breathe in syncopation with the thrusting of Sue's groin.

That she was enjoying herself was aurally palpable.

If he could have, Jim would have groaned in delight as Mandy grasped the base of his cock with her hand and slid her mouth over its tip. The mercy of saliva on a cock ravaged by the thousands of pinpricks her nails had left behind. Mandy fellated him a few times, then used her hand to draw his foreskin down so it was held taut.

Then she buried his cock deep in her mouth. A sharp pain. Cheez! What was that? Teeth!?

If he'd been able to, Jim may have yelped. But of course he could register no sound. His mouth and tongue were otherwise occupied. Mandy massaged his cock with her teeth, withdrew slightly, bit down again, massaged again, and continued in stages until she reached the tip of Jim's cock, which she grazed with her teeth before proceeded to lick it, using a circular motion. Then she slid her mouth down his shaft again, dug in with her teeth, and repeated.

'She likes to take it hard,' Mandy had said, referring to Sue. Mandy, it seemed, liked to give it hard.

Not that Jim was complaining. Every so often, Mandy exchanged her 'tooth massage' for a forceful hand massage, presumably to restore full erection. A new experience that Jim began slowly to adjust to. His cock was on fire, but in no danger of erupting. Mandy could do this all night. Hell, maybe she would!

Perhaps it was the distraction that kept the pollen down. Sue's thrusts continued unabated. On the back thrust her clit brushed Jim's bottom teeth, on the return his front teeth. She pressed herself ever more firmly against his face.

"Yeah,Yeah! Agh! Ugh! Yes! Yes!....Yes!"

He imagined how the scene would appear to an observer sitting on the couch. Highly erotic, no doubt. On the receiving end it was not quite that way. It would not have occurred to him that girls would enjoy this. But these two obviously did. They were, indeed, having a ball, and the sheer intensity, the savagery with which they took him to task, one end as the other, let him know it.

Sue suddenly ceased moving over his face. She positioned herself so the upper part of her vaginal opening and her clit were between Jim's lips.

"Suck in, hard as you can, and bite down......OoooH! Yes! Yes! That's right. Tighter. Bite. Lick my clit tip....Yes,OHYES..."

Sue resumed bucking back and forth, pulling her pussy lips against Jim's firm bite.

"OhmiGod!.....Tongue.. Yes!.... More, more...."

Hanging on with his teeth as Sue's gyrations became more and more wild, Jim tongued the tip of her clit furiously. Her body was suddenly still. Her thighs began to shake,

"OhmiGod, OhmiGod, OhmiGod..... Aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrggggggghhhhhh! ... Don't stop!! AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!"

Sue fell forward onto the table.

"Turn me over and do it more," she demanded, between pants.

Jim took her ankles, swiveled her onto her back and buried his head between her thighs.

"Ugh! Agh! Uuuugggghhhhh! .....More, harder.... Aaaarrgghhh...Holy..."

Sue squeezed her nipples mercilessly as the orgasm continued, on and on...

Eventually, the gyrations of her body ceased, her cries became muted.

Mandy's voice broke the sudden silence.

"I think she's done. My turn!"

Jim turned over onto his back. Mandy loomed over him, smiling encouragingly as she slid his cock, still on fire, expertly into her and began a slow fuck. Her body rose and fell, encasing him completely in the nectar of her juices – balm indeed.

Disbelieving, Jim watched mesmerized as her breasts bobbed up and down.

He reached up and took one in each hand.

"That's nice", Mandy said, as she switched to a to and fro motion, grinding her groin against his. "I like it long and slow. Hang in there."

Jim did. Quite how, he could not explain even to himself. The fire of the nail and tooth massage had left his cock pole-stiff, but immune to lesser stimulation. There was no urgency to ejaculate, it just felt OhsodamnGood.

He continued to massage Mandy's breasts gently, admiring the lithe torso, wide hips, flat stomach, such pretty features, the sleek, black hair and that Mona Lisa smile. Calm after the storm.

Sue's feet, still straddling his body twitched from time to time. The taste of her pervaded Jim's mouth.

Mandy's movements were slow, deliberate and expert, to and fro, then up and down a while. There was no sign of impending orgasm and when it came, it was the merest exhalation of breath. Mandy ceased moving, just remained in place, impaled upon him.

"Keep stroking," she said, her eyes closed.

Jim did.

Eventually Mandy eased herself off him and reverted unsteadily to the vertical. Jim followed suit, inelegantly. They both looked down on Sue, still lying on her face, comatose on the table.

"Is she ok?" Jim said, an element of concern in his voice.

"Sure. Just give her a crack over the butt....."

Jim hesitated.

"Oh well, then I will."

"Eh! You!" Mandy called out, whacking Sue's trim butt with the flat of her hand.

They turned her around and Mandy grabbed both hands and pulled her off the table. Gathering up their clothes, she supported Sue as they made for the door, turning when they got there, and saying,

"Thanks. I guess that goes for her to!"

Then they were gone.

Chapter 5

"Hi! I'm Janet."

Janet was a redhead. Genuine, as Jim quickly realized. And not a great conversationalist.

"I like it from behind. Doggie. Kay. Start slow and build up."

Cheez! She was already in position, kneeling on the couch.

Jim's cock was still half erect from his encounter with Sue and Mandy and a couple of strokes with his faithful right hand was enough for it to attain the state of grace sufficiently to penetrate Janet's proffered cavity. Which offered little resistance.

Janet adjusted position for ease of penetration and in no time they had settled into a steady rhythm.

"Yes, that's good," Janet said, pushing back with her rump against Jim's thrusts. "Keep that going."

Jim had never fucked a girl 'doggie-style', but he adapted rapidly, and found that the stimulation was enough, but not too much. After a while, his cock was iron hard, but in no danger of erupting. He began to enjoy himself, admiring Janet's lithe back with its pronounced backbone, and the way her hair fell down on one side. Not his favorite position, he decided – he could see neither her face nor her breasts – but that was all to the good. He could scarcely believe that he had survived this long without coming, and maybe this limitation on optical stimulation was no bad thing.

Limitation also on aural stimulation. Janet did not sigh, moan, cry out – she gave no utterance of herself, showing that she was 'engaged' only via the movements of her body.

Jim was beginning to tire. His thighs were slightly bent and began to protest. However, the merest touch on her rump was sufficient to raise this just a little and relieve the stress. Nevertheless, he was not sorry when she said,

"Speed up a bit."

Janet's vagina had started out wet and it got wetter. Meeting with little resistance, Jim began to fear for his erection. He pumped harder.

"That's ok," Janet said. "Long and as deep as you can make it."

Jim was happy to comply. His legs felt shaky. How long could he keep this up? He sensed before he felt Janet's hand beginning to work her clit hood.

"Harder!"

Jim responded gratefully, banging into Janet so her butt reverberated visibly with every thrust. He was still enjoying the fuck, but the strain on sinews was beginning to tell. In addition, the pollen was beginning to rise.

"Harder!"

Cheez!

Just as Jim felt his legs finally giving way beneath him, Janet pulled away. Turning over and lying on her back, she spread her legs wide. Her gaping cavity gleamed up at him.

"Finish me off. Hard as you can. Crush me."

Gratefully, Jim fell on her. His body crushed hers into the sofa and his rump rose and fell with all the force he could command. The sap began to rise, in earnest.

Jim's head was no longer in control. His body took over. The many hours of stimulation had stored within him a pool that wanted out. Now! Janet spread her thighs even wider as Jim's thrusts became more and more urgent. Still there was silence except for the squelch of groin on groin.

He could control it no longer. The semen spurted out of him like water from a geyser, on and on and on.....

"Shit, shit, Ohshit..." it was his voice, not hers.

He lay on her. She made no move. His cock wilted inside her.

When he could, he struggled off her and sat on the couch, breathing irregularly. He heard her voice, which seemed to come from a distance,

"Would you fetch me a cloth?"

He looked at her, saw her hand covering her vagina.

"There must be a whole pint in there!"

Hastily, Jim staggered to the bathroom, found a towel and lumbered back.

"Hell," he said. "I'm sorry. I couldn't hold it back."

"No problem," redhead Janet said, mopping at the mess that emerged from her vagina. "Pretty good fuck."

He could not bring himself to ask her whether she'd come too.

Chapter 6

"Hi! I'm Angela."

"Jim."

"Yeah. I know."

Angela was blonde, short hair, blue eyes, high cheek-bones, perhaps the prettiest girl Jim had seen so far. It was hard to compare. They were all so delectable.

Unlike her predecessors, Angela did not drop her clothes at the door. She seemed uncertain. Jim had risen to greet her. They stood a yard apart.

"Listen," Angela said, "would you mind... if we, well, if we, like, don't do anything? Just kinda talk?"

Than which no sweeter music could have graced Jim's ears. After exploding in Janet, his cock was done. He'd been mortified thinking of the next in line.

"No problem," Jim said, blithely.

They sat on the other couch.

"Would you like some water?" Jim said.

"Ooh, yes please," Angela replied. She seemed younger than her predecessors. More innocent, certainly.

"I suppose I should take my things off," she said, "to be fair. Only...."

"Only what?" Jim said, handing her a glass of mineral water.

"Maybe it would – er – start things off."

"Whatever you're comfortable with, Angela," Jim said, smoothly. "I can see you're a gorgeous girl with a stupendous body. Leave your things on, or take them off, it's entirely up to you."

"If you don't mind," Angela said after a moment's hesitation, "I'll leave them on."

"Fine," said Jim.

Cheez! Did they choreograph these things?

"Please don't think I find you unattractive. You're not. Not at all. It's just that I'm not feeling very well right now."

"No problem," Jim said. "Sit back and relax. I'm not offended in the slightest."

"No really, you have a great body...."

"Really. It's fine. No problem."

"If you're sure."

"I am. Quite sure. If you're not feeling very well, that's the only thing that matters. Relax and take it easy."

"Thanks," Angela said, in apparently genuine gratitude.

"I'm pretty new here, you see," she continued, breaking an awkward silence.

"A novice.... That's what they call you when you first join."

"Indeed."

"Yes. This is my first ... well, you know."

"Indeed."

Pause.

"So what does that mean, a 'novice'?" Jim asked.

"New," Angela said superfluously. "It's pretty tough."

"Indeed. How so?"

"It's like all Sororities, I suppose. You have to go through an initiation period."

"Yes, I suppose so. Can I ask you how you came to be a Kates girl? Do you apply, or what?"

Angela looked at him wide-eyed. She truly was gorgeous. Jim felt mild stirrings.

"Invitation only. You get approached."

"And then?"

"Well, if you say 'Yes' you are admitted 'on trial'."

"What does that mean?"

"Oh, this and that."

Pause.

"So you said 'Yes'?"

"Yes!"

"May I ask why?"

Again that look, such innocence!

"You'd know, if you were a girl who looks like me," Angela said, darkly.

"To me you are a very beautiful girl," Jim said. "You could have any guy you want."

"Well that's the point, you see. I know I'm good looking. People have been telling me that --- ad nauseum – for years. It's nice to know, but it has its problems."

"Like?"

"Like, you get hit on by every guy you meet. Hell, the only way I could stop getting hit on would be to hook up with a linebacker..... And I don't go for big guys."

"Is this what Kates is all about, then? Girls protecting themselves from getting hit on?"

"Pretty much," Angela replied. "That's how it was explained to me. And it works. Believe me! When I first arrived here they were swarming around me. It was suffocating. Since I got to wear the brooch, not one single hit. You've no idea what a relief this is."

"I understand," said Jim, comprehending suddenly. It made sense.

"But it has a downside," Angela said.

"Which would be?"

"I'd rather not talk about it, if you don't mind."

"No! Not at all."

Pause.

"Well, for one thing," Angela continued, forgetting that she 'didn't want to talk about it', "the Sorority has a structure. And girls, even very attractive ones, have all sorts of tastes."

Jim remained silent, confident.

"Like, would you believe what you have to do during initiation?"

Still, Jim maintained a respectful silence.

"It's all at the whim of the Seniors, you know, the girls who have been here for two years."

"Is there more water?" Angela said, suddenly.

Jim moved hastily to replenish her glass.

"You were saying?" he said, calmly.

"Well, I shouldn't tell you, really. But you seem like a real nice guy. You won't tell a soul, will you?"

"Cross my heart," Jim replied.

"They made me masturbate in front of all of them. They wouldn't let me stop until I'd come. 'Self-discovery' they call it."

RonRyder
RonRyder
72 Followers