Kate's Surprise Ch. 01

Story Info
Older woman gets surprise from young stripper.
1k words
3.54
72.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OzRobert
OzRobert
2 Followers

Jules had insisted on bringing a friend with him. Jules likes to visit me when he's in town. He brings over a bottle or two of a good wine, we have a little dinner and then we have sex. We both know that that's the routine and we don't mind. He's a pleasant man, with good conversation and a sturdy cock. I like having my cunt filled by him. He never asks me to do anything too kinky or painful. I have noticed a lack of panties from time to time after his visits, but they're a fairly harmless sort of souvenir. But this night, he had a friend with him. I thought at first I would be expected to 'look after' both of them on my own, but Jules added that his friend, Carl, was also bringing a girl.

Now girl is a word that covers a lot circumstances. By some lights, I'm a girl at thirty-two. So I didn't know what to expect.

I got myself ready as normal. Jules likes me in (or out of) black underwear, so I got out one of my black lacy sets – a scanty bra with a front opening and a tiny pair of knickers. I had my shower and walked back into the bedroom to look at myself in the mirror. I saw a woman of average height, dark hair down to my shoulders, good looking tits, not those of an eighteen year-old but of a mature woman with weight and nipples of a deep red colour. My stomach is still flat and I can see down to my pussy hair, shaved into a black strip from my waist-line to the top of my crack. I brushed my hand over my dark curls and felt an immediate response in my nipples and clit. Jules does that to me. When I know he's coming, I become ultra-sensative to sexual suggestion. I very nearly layed back on the bed, then and there and frigged myself off with the thought of Jules' hard prick parting my wet vagina. But I restrained myself, holding myself back for the real thing.

Jules and Carl arrived and in tow was a girl. I mean she was only just eighteen and seemed entirely out of place with the two sophisticated men.

We all had a little to eat and then went into the living area. Jules put some music on and Carl encouraged his girl, Kate, to dance for us. She was an appalling dancer. I've done some strip-tease in my time and still do for Jules and others from time to time. But this girl seemed to have no rhythm. She was wearing a mini-skirt and blouse and her arms and legs seemed to be everywhere as she sort of swayed to the music. She began to strip by unbuttoning her blouse. When eventually it was all undone, she held the bottom corners and made a deep vee of her upper body. Her skin was quite pale and her red bra made a high contrast against her white boobs. She tossed off the blouse and then began tugging at her skirt. She couldn't keep dancing as she did this and ended up just standing still and taking it off. She wore blue knickers with a white bow on them. Very pretty, but not sexy. The men were watching her closely and I had a hand on Jules' cock. It wasn't rising much at the spectacle. Kate's legs were at least long and smooth and all men like the anticipation of nudity that a stripper gives them.

Kate unhooked her bra and slipped it off her shoulders. Her breasts were still firm and had small pink nipples now beginning to get hard. She danced for a little in just her panties, covering her tits with her hands, carressing herself a little. Then she pushed down the last garment and revealed her snatch. Her pubic hair was almost all shaved away apart from a rosette of black just at the start of her vaginal crease. Jules' prick gave a small jerk upwards at the sight of her naked genitals. But that's all there was. Once she was naked, she just stood there, hands on hips, tits thrust out, bare snatch, a static sex object.

I got up, kissed her and told her quietly to sit down. I would dance. I danced, I stripped, I teased, I bared my breasts and then hid them again. I played with my nipples until they stood proudly out from the surrounding tit-flesh. I stroked my legs. I made sure that the two men had there attention riveted on my snatch when I tossed off my panties and gave them a view at last of my cunt.

I could see that Kate had freed the guys' cocks from their trousers and now had a cock in each hand and was stroking them slowly.

I did some final dance moves and ended up kneeling on the floor, facing the men, bending back so that my pussy was thrust towards them. I've done this before with Jules and in two seconds after I've finished, he's had his clothes off and his cock in my cunt. This time It was different. Kate was the one who came forward and sinking down applied her lips to my crotch. I normally prefer fucking to sucking. I've had some affairs with women involving a lot of mutual cunnilingus but I seldom reach orgasm just by being eaten. Men lack the sensitivity of women and often don't arouse me at all with attempts at muff-diving. I like a man to eat me out sometimes, but I want him to follow it with some good old-fashioned fucking. I didn't expect much from Kate after her lack of skill at strip-tease, but to my amazement, she was good at it. She licked and nibbled, sucked and nuzzled, blew and bit until my love channel was awash with juice and I was gasping for air. When, at last, she sucked my clit into her mouth and flicked it with her tongue, my hips bucked in orgasm and my love-juice gushed into her mouth.

(to be continued)

OzRobert
OzRobert
2 Followers