Kate's Trip to the Lake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God yes," Kate replied, kissing Erica hard on the mouth and tasting her own juices. She gently laid the tiny woman down, and softly kissed her creamy, perfect thighs.

Kate listened to Erica's breathing quicken as she approached her gleaming pussy. She hesitated briefly before gently dipping her tongue into Erica's sweet folds. Erica immediately sighed in relief and balled her hands into Kate's long, blonde hair.

Feeling more confident, Kate wrapped her lips around Erica's clit and sucked. She slid two fingers into Erica's wet slit, and slid her tongue up and down Erica's sweet pussy lips. Kate couldn't believe she'd waited 24 years to taste a woman.

Soon, Erica was holding Kate's head to her own pussy so tightly that Kate could hardly breathe. She didn't care though. Kate felt like she could live forever breathing in and drinking Erica's sweetness. She moaned, and Erica cried out at the vibrations on her clit. Kate could feel Erica's pussy juices dripping down her fingers and she wondered if she could make the woman cum. She also wondered if she ever wanted this to end.

"Kate," gasped Erica. The need in Erica's voice caused Kate to stop what she was doing and look up. Erica beckoned Kate towards her. Kate obliged by slowly crawling up Erica's tiny body, dragging her nipples along that smooth, unblemished skin.

Kate sighed and closed her eyes in bliss as she collapsed on top of Erica. Their breasts were smashed together and their pussy juices mingled, spilling all over the women's thighs. Kate moved to make contact with Erica's mouth and felt an explosion as her clit rubbed across the younger woman's. Kate moaned into Erica's mouth as the girl writhed beneath her.

Soon Kate was panting and moaning as she kissed Erica with a passion she didn't know she possessed. Something about Erica was turning Kate on so deeply that she was feeling a connection she'd never felt before. As Erica continued kissing Kate with reckless abandon, she sensed the older girl was holding something back, almost as though she was afraid to finish. Erica desperately needed to cum, and she couldn't wait much longer. She took control of the situation by firmly pushing Kate off of her.

Kate moaned at the loss of contact but was soon placated with Erica positioning her pussy near Kate's face. Erica slowly lowered her dark head towards Kate's sex as she ground her clit into Kate's mouth.

Kate gasped and moaned as she tasted Erica's pussy for the second time while feeling Erica work at her clit. Soon, Kate could feel an orgasm building, and she began sucking and licking on Erica's clit in earnest, flicking the tiny nub with her tongue. Erica returned the motions and soon Kate couldn't hold back any longer. She screamed into Erica's pussy as her orgasm ripped through her entire body. She felt everything shudder, from her fingers to her toes, as Erica pulled every last drop of sweet Kate from her pussy.

Kate copied Erica's tongue movements and soon she felt Erica squirm and writhe as fresh juices ran all over Kate's face. Erica's cheeks lay pressed against Kate's firm thighs as the younger woman moaned in ecstasy.

Kate didn't want to move. She wanted to feel Erica's light weight on top of her body and bask in the afterglow of the most powerful orgasm she'd ever known. All too soon, she felt Erica shift. Just as Kate was starting to feel sad that it had to end, Erica shifted her body and cuddled up next to Kate. She threw her arms around Erica's tiny waist, and pulled the girl into her, tucking that perfect ass next to her still soaked pussy.

No wonder guys feel so protective, thought Kate, as she held Erica's small body close. I could definitely get used to this.

It was a long while before either girl spoke.

"Kate?"

"Yeah?"

"Um, I didn't really mean to do that."

"Mmmm." Kate closed her eyes at the recent memory. "Don't be sorry. I loved it. I've had a crush on you since that party Ethan brought you to after your freshman year of college."

"Really?" squeaked Erica.

"Yes, Love," said Kate, while kissing the top of Erica's head. "We really should get going though. The guys will wonder why we took so long at the lake!"

Erica giggled. "Let's rinse off in the lake first." Kate stood up and grasped Erica's hand, pulling her up and leading her into the water. The two women stood waist deep in the lake and held each other, slowly kissing and enjoying the taste of their mingled sex.

"Can we do this again?" asked Kate.

"What about Mike?"

"Oh, well, Mike doesn't actually know that I like girls. Hell, I didn't really know that I liked girls this much!" blushed Kate, as she giggled nervously. "I guess I don't really want to tell him, but what he doesn't know won't hurt him!"

The two women finished washing then helped each other tie their bikinis back on.

"Got everything?"

"Yes, Kate, even all the bottles so we don't litter."

"Cool," said Kate, grinning. "Hurry up, I'm starving!"

"But you just ate!" said Erica coyly, as she trotted off down the trail, pausing to throw a teasing smirk back at Kate before she disappeared into the woods.

12