Kath & Julie Ch. 03

Story Info
The playmate arrives.
2.5k words
4.55
42.7k
3

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 06/07/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storrier
storrier
11 Followers

It was another hot afternoon. Julie opened the windows onto the balcony and clicked the ceiling fan on. They had been having trouble with the air conditioning in the building, and it was still being repaired. "Be glad when that air con is working again," she said. The two ladies sat together on the lounge and waited.

"You know," said Julie, "The more I think about it, the more I think I'd like having a man inside me. I can imagine a hard, thick cock, up inside my pussy. And how would it be to feel him cum inside? The hot wetness of his juices, deep inside. Mmm, what a thought!"

"I know," said Kath, "When I shove the vibrator deep inside myself, I feel the end of it against my cervix, and I imagine it's a hard cock, squirting cum." She pushed the heel of her hand hard down against her pubic mound, squirming her ass in the seat. Thirty minutes ticked by. "This is silly," said Kath, "Here we sit, waiting for something that neither of us is sure we want to happen, and it probably won't happen anyway." At that instant, the raucous buzz of the security intercom invaded the room. Both women jumped.

"You'd better answer it," said Kath.

"No way, it's YOU he's coming to see, babe, YOU answer it."

Kath got up and walked slowly over to the intercom at the end of the kitchen bench. She hesitated and turned to look at Julie. Her sister motioned with her hand and mouthed the words; "Go on," as if the person ten flights below could hear her.

Kath pressed the button. "Yes?"

The intercom crackled back at her, "Milk delivery!"

"I'll let you in," croaked Kath, "We are on the tenth floor, number five." She released the button.

Ninety seconds later, there was a soft tap, tap, tap, on the door. "Go let him in, don't be scared," said Julie, nestling back into the corner of the seat, dragging her hemline down an inch or two.

Kath went to the door. She hesitated. Another tap and she opened it wide. The young man from the shop stood there, with a smile almost as wide as the door and a plastic bottle of milk in his hand. "Brought your milk, just like I promised," he said, and offered the bottle to Kath.

"That is so sweet of you, thank you. Please come in," Kath replied, taking the bottle and stepping aside to let him past. "This is my sister, Julie," she said, motioning her arm to where Julie was sitting. "Oh, and I'm Kath, by the way, I don't think we've ever been introduced."

"No, we haven't," said the handsome young delivery boy, "I'm happy to meet you both. I'm Andrew."

"Well, would you care for a cold drink, Andrew?" asked Kath, "You look like you could use one." His shirt was wet from top to bottom, and the top of his shorts were the same. Beads of sweat sparkled on his forehead and trickled down both cheeks.

He wiped the back of his hand across his brow, "Yes thanks, that would be nice," he said. "I don't usually mind the hot weather, but these last few days have been a bit much."

"And I made you come all the way over this side of town in the heat, I'm so sorry," said Kath, "Here, have a seat and I'll get you something cold." She drew up a barstool from the breakfast bench and placed it directly under the fan for him.

"No problem, I wanted to come," he said, climbing onto the stool.

"Well, it's very sweet of you. What would you like to drink? I have orange juice, lemonade, beer, scotch, cold water, and of course, fresh milk," she finished with a giggle.

"Lemonade would be lovely, thanks," he grinned.

"Lemonade it is then," said Kath, depositing the new milk into the door of the fridge and bringing out a large bottle of soft drink. "What about you, Jules?"

"Thanks babe, lemonade would be nice, while you've got it out." Julie re-adjusted her position in the chair, swinging her knees in Andrew's direction and allowing them to part slightly. "So, how long have you worked in the grocery store, Andrew?" she inquired, as she plopped both hands on her knees, allowing them to slide back along her thighs, taking her hemline with them.

"Since I left school, three years ago, my dad owns the store." He was looking straight at Julie's knees and the eight inches of thigh that had been exposed.

"So, you must be...how old?" asked Julie.

"Twenty next month...no, in two months."

Kath handed out the drinks and flopped into the seat beside her sister. "My, it is hot, isn't it," she said, flicking the front of her dress in and out, fanning her bare breast. "We should all be nudists in this weather, I think."

Andrew didn't answer. He was staring at the two ladies sitting opposite him; not knowing which part of the scene was most enticing. Julie's legs had parted a few more inches and her shapely chest was very prominent under the flimsy material of her summer dress. Kath's longer dress was hitched up above her knees and her legs were even wider apart than Julie's. He squirmed slightly in his seat and looked down at the floor. As he looked away, Julie took the opportunity to take her first really good look at him. He was a very good-looking young guy – sandy hair, broad shoulders, powerful arms, and muscular legs. Julie caught herself looking straight at his crotch. His shorts were wet with perspiration and the dampness made them cling to his body. She could see a generous bulge between his legs and she was sure it had increased since he had sat down.

There was an awkward silence in the room. The boy glanced up at Julie, then to Kath, gave a shy smile and looked away again. He took several gulps of his lemonade. The two women looked at each other and Julie pursed her lips as if to say, 'a bit of alright, eh?'

Kath gave her a quick smile and a wink and squeezed her upper arm. She thought that if someone didn't say something soon, the three of them might sit here in silence for the rest of the day. "I'm a little curious to know Andrew, why you were so willing to deliver the milk. You don't do that for all your customers, surely." She was surprised to hear the words come out of her mouth. There could only be one possible truthful answer. At that moment, she realised how calm and confident she felt. Half an hour earlier she had been anxious about the possibility of the young man coming at all. Now here she was flirting with him!

Andrew looked up and shyly said, "Because I w, w, wanted to see you," his face flushed bright pink. "Probably s, silly of me, but..."

"Noooo, it's not silly, I think it's lovely," said Kath. "I know you've always gone out of your way to serve me in the shop, but I never thought you'd actually want to... well, see me." Kath couldn't believe how easily she was talking to him like this. "I think it's really nice. If I was about forty years younger, you'd have to look out!" she said with a laugh.

"I've always been attracted to older women" said Andrew, still bright red. "Not that...not that you're that much older...I mean, you're not old...I mean..." he fumbled for words and turned even redder.

"How sweet," said Kath. "Well, I don't feel old, I' have to say, but there's something I probably should tell you, Andrew. I'm taking it that you are flirting with the idea of having some sort of relationship with me, and I have to tell you that I've never had any sort of relationship with a man...a male".

"Ohhh, I'm sorry, I just assumed that..."

"Oh, It's ok, I don't have anything against it, it's just that it's something I've never let myself really consider." Kath felt Julie squirm slightly beside her. "But surely, a good looking young stud like you, must have hundreds of girl friends...?"

Andrew looked down to his glass again. "Nooo, I haven't. I went to an all-boy's school, and what with study and working in the shop with dad, I've never had the opportunity to get involved with anyone."

"What, you mean never?" asked Kath, with surprise in her voice. "Never, at all?"

"Noo...I'm ...I've never...I'm still a virgin, actually," he blurted out. "Come close once, but I've never actually...did it...ever. A bit of heavy petting is all I've ever done. I can't believe I'm telling you this, it's embarrassing." Andrew was very nervous. He was twirling his glass round and round between his fingers. It slipped out of his hand and thumped on the floor. The remnants of his drink splashing across the carpet. "Oh, shit! Now look what I've done."

Kath jumped to her feet. "It's ok, we can fix that," she said as she stepped over to him and bent to pick up the glass. "Don't worry about it."

She put her left hand out and cupped it over the young man's sweaty knee as she picked up the glass. The front of her dress hung open, and Andrew couldn't help but see inside the garment, all the way to her belly. She was stark naked, under the flimsy dress. He could see the milky soft whiteness of her breasts. She was so close to him, he could smell the sweetness of her perfume. He breathed as deeply as he could – taking the fragrance deep inside of himself. Kath knew he was staring down her dress and took her time picking up the glass. As she stood up, she brushed his knees with her hair. She gave his knee a gentle squeeze and took the glass to the kitchen bench. A moment later she was back with a sponge to mop up the spilt liquid. Again she placed her hand on his knee and bent to wipe the floor. Again, she knew he was staring down her dress. "There, there, all fixed," she said and looked up at him. "Don't worry about it, no harm done."

She tossed the sponge over to the bench and sat back down beside Julie. She could feel her confidence soaring. The fact that he was so young and inexperienced made her feel a sense of power in the situation. She flopped her right hand onto Julie's bare thigh, with the fingers trailing downwards. "There's something else I should probably tell you," she said, her confidence getting stronger. "Julie and I have a very special relationship. Although we are sisters, we might not seem like ordinary sisters to most people." She bent over and gave Julie a gentle kiss on the cheek, as she rubbed her hand back and forth from her knee to her upper thigh.

Andrew was sitting motionless. He could not speak. He just stared at the two women sitting opposite, his eyes darting from one to the other. He could clearly see the bareness of Julie's legs and the little bumps on her dress where her nipples jutted outwards. He had always fantasised about being with older women. There was something about it that stirred his sexual feelings, far more than thoughts of a girl his own age could ever do. He often caught himself staring at women who came into the shop – imagining what it would be like to touch them, feel them, and to make love with them. He would make excuses to stand close to them – smelling their perfume, and even sometimes brushing against them as he walked past, pretending it was an accident. "We might have to teach you a few things then," said Julie, as she placed her hand on Kath's knee. "We can't have a young, good looking man like you, being a virgin for the rest of your life, can we?"

"I'm not sure...I think I'd be too embarrassed...I've never done...anything...with anyone," he said in haltering tones.

"All the more reason to do it...to teach you, I mean," said Julie, her confidence mounting with every second.

The fact that this young man was so naive and inexperienced, gave both women a sense of superiority; a sense of power that neither had experienced before. They could feel it in each other. "What do you think, K?" asked Julie, turning to Kath with a devilish gleam in her eye. "Do you think you and I could help Andrew out here...could we teach him a few things that the poor boy seems to have missed out on?"

"Maybe we could," she answered. "It might be fun to try. What do you think, Andrew? Do you think it might be time to start your education in boy/girl things?"

Andrew couldn't believe his ears. Here he was, with two hot, randy, mature women, both in the same place at the same time. And they were making lewd suggestions to him. He was scared and trembling down to his toes, but he wouldn't be anywhere else for a million dollars. He was staring over at Julie and Kath and he could feel his cock swelling under his shorts. "And sisters, too! Shit, this was so erotic," he thought. This was something he would never had dreamed could actually happen. Was his very first real sexual experience going to be with two mature women who were sisters, for Christ's sake? Was he actually going to do it with them? He reached down and pushed his swollen cock down between his legs, trying to hide his arousal from the ladies sitting opposite. His mind was racing at a hundred miles an hour...thoughts all mixed together...his heart pounding in his chest. Were his life-long fantasies finally going to become true?

Slowly Kath's suggestive question filtered through to his racing mind — 'did he think they could start his sexual education' — or whatever the question was. Fuck! He certainly hoped so. "M, m, maybe you could," he stammered, "I'm a b, bit scared, though."

"Oh, we'd be gentle with you, I'm sure...we wouldn't want you to do anything you weren't ready to do honey, we'd take it slow..." Kath couldn't believe the way she felt – so sure of herself and starting to feel very aroused. She stood up and walked slowly over to him. Standing right in front of him, her rounded breasts just a centimetre from his face, she placed both hands on top of his head and wriggled her fingers in his hair. Her hands moved down the sides of his face and pulled it up towards hers. "We'd be very gentle," she said again, and deliberately brushed her chest against his face. "I'm starting to feel very horny Andrew, would you like to touch me...would you like to feel my body?"

storrier
storrier
11 Followers