Kath and Tom Ch. 01

Story Info
It has been two months since I last had sex with my wife.
13.7k words
4.44
188.1k
153

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/02/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watch as my wife walked into the Kitchen. She was dressed in her old pyjamas, certainly not very flattering. Even at 47 still the most beautiful women I had ever known. At 5' 9" and 135 pounds and with what I call real women curves. Large melon shape breasts and a nice arse, real women curves.

She casually meanders across the room puts her hand up to my check and softly kissed me on the lips "Good morning Hun, sleep well?" then continues across the room to pour herself some coffee.

The first time I laid eyes on Kath it was the real women curves that had me out of my chair and crossing the room to speak to her. I soon found even though she was softly spoken Kath was smart funny and very comfortable with whom she was. The boobs and arse helped but it was the smart and funny that had me head over heels with this young high school maths teacher before the night had ended. Some may call me tall dark and ruggedly handsome. Having worked in construction from the age of 16 I have always been fit and strong. Then as I spent more time in the office and less on the tools I discovered the gym. Still every time I look at Kath I think what a lucky bastard I am and that I am punching way out of my weight class.

She turned to catch me staring at her, held up the coffee pot "More coffee Hun?"

I shake my head "No thanks"

I am angry. I am not the guy that gets angry I am the guy that gets things done. I have taken a small construction company that first took me on working after school, to a major firm that I now own. I never get angry, I never yell, I just make things happen through the share will and strength of my personality. That self-belief and confidence is why, a way to beautiful high school maths teacher married this construction worker.

Across the room there was the most beautiful woman that I had ever known and we had not slept together for over two months. When we were first married we were at each other all the time, three times a day. When the kids came along we settled into more like three times a week and the occasional weekend away where we went at it again like when we were first married. Then a year and a half ago Kath moved into the spare room. Work had been crazy. One of my senior project managers had left. With all our normal work we had also taken on two other major projects. Which left me working long hours and very restless at night. I continually thought about work. Kath was simply not getting any sleep and it was starting to affect her work. So she moved into the guest room. On weekends she would return to our room and at least once a week come visit, sometimes staying, other times returning to what she now called her room. Somewhere along the line, the during the week visits stopped. Then we missed the odd weekend. Until now it has been over two months since I last had sex with my wife. I was angry. Angry with myself I was the one that had let this happen.

I heard my wife "Tom are you listening? If you do not get a move along you will be late for work"

She crossed the room put her had on my cheek and reached up to kiss me.

I pulled her tight into me, looked her in the eyes before growling "Tonight I am coming home to fuck my wife" Then kissed her. Her first reaction was to push away from me but I held her tight. Then she was kissing me back and pushing herself against me. I broke the kiss turned and walked out the door.

At just after seven I walk through the door at work. Allison at the reception desk greets me with her usual, "I'm making coffee, do you want some?"

"Thanks that would be great." I answer. I don't expect any of the ladies in the office to make coffee for me, but if someone is getting themselves a cup then they usually offer to serve others. The girls have it down to a fine art. They wait until I get up to get my second cup and ask if anyone else needs a top up then all five of them say yes. It's been going on like that for years and they still think it's hilarious.

Allison has worked for me for seven years. I still remember the day she came in for the job interview. She was 21, a single mom whose boyfriend abandoned her and their beautiful little girl when he decided he wasn't husband or father material. Her parents were both dead and Allison was on her own.

At the last minute her babysitter had cancelled on her, so Allison boldly showed up to the interview with one year old Chelsie on her hip. She apologised and then got on with the interview. Allison was not the most qualified or experienced candidate but I saw something in her and never regretted hiring her. When Kath found out about Allison and Chelsie, she immediately adopted them as family. At work Allison calls me Tom or Mr Harrison away from work both her and Chelsie call me Poppy.

I walk down the hall past accounts calling out, "Morning, ladies."

"Morning, Tom." They answer.

Sandra, my PA, is already in my office. Kath always describes Sandra as a sexual harassment case waiting to happen, in her short dresses and low cut blouses. She continually flirts with all the guys and even some of the girls. She tends to talk first and think later but I'm not sure she's even aware of her behaviour at times. The rest of us at Wilson Construction just accept her for who she is.

"Morning, Boss," she says.

"Morning, Sandra."

We spend the next ten minutes going through the schedule for the day, sorting out what I need to do and what I can hand off to her. Next, the agenda for Friday's management meeting is set. The second floor crew, three department heads, three senior project managers, four junior project managers and two administrative office staff. I have built a strong and successful company. Not included in the meeting are all the guys actually working on site and the sub-contractors we employ.

Just then Allison comes in, "Coffee and a message from your wife."

"Thanks for the coffee. What's the message?" I ask.

"Her message says, yes please, but do not forget that it's the third Friday of the month and you are going over to Sue and Paul's place for dinner and cards."

"Thanks, Allison."

The rest of the day it's business as usual.

I'm a little late getting home. Kath is in the kitchen dressed and ready to go. She is wearing a black dress that finishes just above her knees with a neckline just low enough to feature her beautiful breasts. As always I'm struck with how stunning she is.

"Sorry, I'm late. I'll just grab a quick shower and will be down in ten." Then I quickly turned taking the stairs two at a time. True to my word I'm back quickly and say, "Wow! Kath, you look amazing."

"Well, thank you kind sir." She says while walking over to put her hand on my cheek and then kissing me lightly on the lips. "Let's go. We do not want to be late."

We drive in silence, Kath on her iPhone sending a message to our daughter, Willow, who is in her second year of college. Our son, Brett, is a year ahead of his sister. Not a word is said about this morning's conversation.

Thirty minutes later we pull into Sue and Paul's driveway. Two and a half hours later we are standing at the door saying our goodbyes.

Paul says, "Are you sure you won't stay a little longer? We could fit in one more game."

Sue looks a little stunned and Paul, clueless, when Kath says, "Sorry Paul, we have to go. I am on a promise."

Paul looks confused as he repeats, "Promise?"

Sue just gives him a look and says, "She is going to get laid." Then she moves to Kath and lightly kisses her on the lips. Kath leans in to whisper in Sue's ear. They both smile.

Sue comes over and kisses me on the lips and I feel hers part, her tongue quickly flicking over my mouth. It's just a bit longer than a friendly goodbye kiss but not so long that Paul would notice. Of course, Kath does.

Sue whispers, "If you are going to fuck her tonight, make sure you make love to her in the morning."

The first ten minutes on the drive home are silent with an uneasy tension between us. Kath breaks the silence by saying, "Do you like my tits in this dress? Paul certainly did. He couldn't take his eyes off them."

I just smile. "You know I married you for your mind, but yes, that is one sexy dress and I love your tits in it. However, I'm not sure I like Paul staring at your tits."

"But you are ok with my best friend slipping you the tongue."

Before I can reply, she slides her dress high up her thigh and says, "Do you think I have sexy legs?" Then she grabs my hand and places it on the inside of her thigh, just below her dress line. She looks over and smiles.

"I have always thought everything about you is sexy." My smile is more like a silly grin.

Then Kath reaches in her handbag and pulls out a pair of black lacy panties which she drops into my lap.

Now I work in construction and have a degree in Engineering that took me eight years of night school to get. I analyse everything.

Most of the night the four of us had been together. About a half hour before we left Kath went to the bathroom. So if those are the panties she had on when we left home, then for the last half hour she has been walking around Sue and Paul's house with no panties at all.

"You have no panties on." I say, stating the obvious.

She just pushes my hand further up her leg until my fingers reach her wet, exposed pussy.

"You took your panties off? You have been walking around Sue and Paul's house with no panties?"

She looks directly into my eyes, while my right hand is still gently teasing her pussy and says in a slightly breathless voice, "I never even put them on. They have been in my bag the whole time."

She grabs my hand and pushes it hard up against her and begins to thrust. "Put your fingers in me, Tom, put your fingers in me."

I feel her spread her legs and my fingers slide into her wet pussy. Kath continues to ride my hand, her breath now coming in small short gasps. Still ten minutes from home, she starts to cum.

"Oh fuck, Tom, I'm cumming. Oh god, oh god, oh fuck, yes baby, yes baby." Closing her legs tightly around my hand, her body shakes then she slumps back into the seat.

We drive for another five minutes before either of us speak. "Fuck Tom, I needed that. I have been wet all day, ever since what you said this morning. Take me home baby, and fuck me."

I don't say a word. I'm angry again. I'm angry with Kath for letting Paul look at her tits, angry with her for walking around with no panties all fucking night, angry with Sue for the way she kissed me and for Kath holding me responsible. No, that's bullshit. The truth is that none of those things make me angry. I'm angry because my wife has been sleeping in the other room and we have not had sex for over two months. I'm angry because I haven't done a bloody thing about it.

We are hardly inside the door before Kath pulls me into the lounge. Throwing her arms around me, her mouth hungrily seeks mine. She presses her body hard against me and I can feel her heart pounding. Kath releases her arms from around my neck and slides down my body to her knees, her hand frantically tears at my belt. Ripping my pants and shorts off in one swift movement, my rock hard cock is fully exposed in front of her face.

She looks up into my eyes, for one instant I see the anger before it is replaced with lust. Kath never takes her eyes off mine as she takes the end of my cock into her mouth and begins to tease me with her tongue.

I am not the easiest guy to give a blow job to. At just a little under seven inches, my cock is only just above average in length but in girth it is another story. I have reasonably big hands and if I form a circle with my thumb and forefinger there is still an inch gap between the tips when around my fat cock.

Kath is doing an incredible job as she has the head and a third of my cock in her mouth while working it with her tongue. Never once taking her eyes off mine, she slowly starts to move up and down, each time taking a little more of me into her mouth. As good as it feels, it's time to stop since I need to fuck her.

Pulling her to her feet, spinning her around and then pushing her down over the arm of the chair, I realize I'm being a lot rougher than I intend to be. Pushing her dress up over her back exposes her amazing arse. Without a word of protest, Kath leans further forward into the chair and spreads her legs even wider apart. Even if I cannot see how wet she is, I can smell the musky odour. Kath is just as ready for this as I am.

Stepping in close and taking my cock in my hand, I start to rub it over her pussy. At the first touch her body jumps and her arse cheeks tighten. As I rub, her breath shortens and she starts to softly moan. The more I tease, the more frantic Kath becomes. The moans become louder as she starts to thrust her arse back on to me, her pussy searching for my cock.

Turning her head to look into my eyes, I see anger. "For fucks sake, put that cock into me!" This time the look doesn't change from anger to lust.

Finding the opening to her pussy, I drive my cock in hard. Not easing or working my way in but driving it all the way in one brutal thrust. As I build into a rhythm of drawing out slowly and then driving it all the way in with another brutal thrust, Kath's eyes never leave mine, the look of defiant anger never leaving her. Kath's anger stirs my own once again. On an impulse, I reach out with my left hand and take hold of her hair, pulling back while at the same time grabbing tightly to her arse with my right. The effect on Kath is immediate. She starts to thrash about, meeting every brutal thrust of my cock with her own by driving her arse onto me. Then as she turns her eyes away, the anger is suddenly gone and replaced with not lust, but something else.

Normally it takes at least ten to fifteen minutes for Kath to cum with only my cock and no prolonged foreplay. Tonight it will be less than five. I can already feel it building in her. Suddenly she is cumming, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, ahhhh." Her body starts to shake and convulse as her orgasm seems to go on forever. Her legs give out and she hits the floor hard. Kath just lays there and I feel like an arsehole.

After a minute or two, Kath looks up at me and all I see in her eyes is love. Reaching her arm up toward me, she softly says, "Help me up, Hun."

As I helped her to her feet she once again wraps her arms around my neck and her mouth finds mine. This time the kiss is soft and sensual.

With a smile she says, "Take me up to our bed, lover, I'm not finished with you yet."

In our room I watch as Kath lets the sexy black dress drop to the floor. Soon the push up bra follows. Once again she locks her eyes with mine and says, "Tom, tonight I want to fuck, not make love." With that she drops to her knees and takes my cock into her mouth.

By 7 o'clock the sun is up and Kath lies beside me face down and naked, still asleep. Remembering what Sue had said to me, I reach out and start to softly run my hands over Kath's incredible naked body. Only when I run my hand up her inner thigh does she start to show any signs of life. As I continue, she rolls slightly onto her side and moves her left leg up toward her chest, exposing her pussy to me. Now this is familiar territory! Teasing touches but not really touching, that's my game. In three minutes, Kath is moaning softly. In five, she cums.

"Wow! That's how a girl wants to be awakened!" She giggles. Reaching out, she takes my hard cock in her hand.

Throwing her leg over me and beginning to kiss me softly, she lifts her hips and gently slides her wet pussy down on my cock. For the next hour we make love with me cumming in her pussy at the end.

By 9 o'clock we are showered and dressed and enjoying our coffee in the kitchen.

"So, some night." I say. Kath smiles and nods.

"Sorry if I was a little rough. I'm not sure what got into me."

Kath looks down and her cheeks redden. I cannot remember the last time I saw her blush. In a soft voice she says, "I liked it, being taken and dominated like that. It's a bit of a fantasy." She is silent for a while before continuing. "With everyone else you are so dominate, Mr. Take Charge and Get it done, but with me you're different. Mostly I love that but sometimes..." Her words trail off.

I'm not sure what to say, so since I can't think of anything better, I ask, "Do you have any other fantasies?"

Again Kath is quiet for a while before saying, "A threesome."

Stunned, I look at her and my surprise turns to anger as I think about Paul looking at her tits the night before. She had worn that dress and push up bra so he could look at her tits.

As she sees the look of anger in my eyes, she drops hers and looks at the floor again. "I'm sorry Kath, but I'm not the sort of guy who wants to share. I don't want to see my wife getting fucked by another man." I feel myself glaring at her. "As much as I love you, if you ever cheated on me with another man, the marriage would be over."

Kath slowly looks up and speaks softly. "I mean a threesome with another girl. I have no interest in another guy."

"That's still not such a good idea, Kath. Sleeping with you and then another girl while you watch, I can only see it not ending well..." It's my turn to let my words trail off while I thought what next to say.

"No, not you fucking another girl. I mean it would be us fucking and me being fucked by another girl." She blushes deeply, "Anyway, it is only a fantasy."

"Like last night was just a fantasy, it seem to get real pretty dam quick" I growl and feel myself glaring as I remember the dominant and ruff sex we had the previous night. My next though is she is saying not another guy now. However last night she was flashing her fucking tits at Paul.

"It is only a fantasy Tom...." Again her voice trailing off.

Once again I feel like a jackass. When did I become an insecure jerk? So in hopes of lightening the mood I say, "So you have kissed a girl and would you like to try it again?"

"Yes, but not since college."

I nearly fall off my seat!

"The look on your face...!" She says, laughing.

I choose my next words carefully, "You know when I said, 'so you have kissed a girl,' I did not mean just, 'so you kissed a girl."

Continuing to laugh and then putting her mouth to my ear, she whispers, "Yes, I have kissed a pussy and had mine kissed in return. And yes, I liked it!"

Still the tit flashing at Paul was bugging me and since we are being frank, I ask, "So, what is it with flashing your tits at Paul last night and walking around his house with no panties?"

"Well, I wasn't really flashing my tits at Paul. Sure probably didn't need the push up bra but hey Tom my tits are out there every day. They are kind of hard to miss," she says with a giggle. "They certainly got your attention the first time you saw me or them bud."

She stops and thinks for a second "Well that's not entirely true..." again her words trail off and she watches me "The push up bra and no panties was kind of a favour for Sue"

"A favour for Sue, flashing her husband?" Once again I sound harsher than I intended.

"Paul hasn't shown much interest in Sue lately which is why we both had our tits on display. When we left she was going to tell him that we both spent the night walking around without any panties." Kath's voice begins to sound angrier.

Again, I say something dumb. "I didn't notice that Sue had her tits out."

Laughing again, Kath comes to me and puts her hand on my cheek, softly kissing me. "That's because, Tom Harrison, you look a lady in the eye when you speak to her." Then again, she kisses me.

Abruptly changing the subject, Kath says, "Any plans for this fine Saturday morning?"

"The lawn needs mowing and the yard needs sorting out. I've been so busy lately I have not gotten much done around here. It will probably take me most of the day." I make a face to make it seem like it's a chore but getting out and working with my hands is what I love best to do.