Kath, Her Mum, and Me Ch. 03

Story Info
I take my Mother in Law in the bathroom.
2.2k words
4.48
110.5k
25

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 03/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So the day had arrived and Joan my mother in law was once more settled in one of our spare bedrooms. The excitement for me had been building all week and my wife Kath had been teasing me no end,

"Only 4 days until you can play with my Mum's panties."

"Only 3 days until you can stare at her tits," & so on.

We had collected her after we both finished work and brought her home and then we'd had a meal together & watched a bit of TV before going to bed. I then lay in bed whilst Kath teased me further,

"Just think she is just a few feet away, laying there in bed, probably rubbing her wet pussy right now, wishing it was you. Mmmm I can almost smell her cunt from here, hot & wet just dying for your hard cock."

I leaned across and grabbed my wife but she fended me off,

"No, No, you bad boy, you have got to save all that hot spunk for my Mum."

I reached for one of her tits again,

"Come on Kath, how am I really going to do it? I can't see your Mum just breaking especially with you around. No look I need something now."

Kath leaned forward and kissed my lips tenderly,

"Mmmmm I can see and feel that but I'm off limits, if you want some pussy this weekend, then it is going to be surrounded by grey hair, not black."

"But how?" I said in desperation.

"I don't know, but you had better come up with something because I'm feeling totally horny, but I'm saving all my lust for whatever happens between you and my Mum."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Well darling as I have continually told you, I might fancy joining in, or at least frig myself off whilst I watch."

Her hand brushed my hard cock under the duvet,

"You could always slip into my Mum's room now and just try it on, tell her I'm asleep and tell her how you have always fancied her and see what happens, you never know she might just give herself to you."

"It'll never work, what if she screams the house down?"

"Well if what you say is true about her flirting with you for all these years I'm sure she won't."

Suddenly we both heard a noise coming from the bedroom next to ours and then we heard the door to Joan's room open.

Kath gave me a push,

"This is your chance, she is going for a pee and she never locks the bathroom door, go on, just walk in on her."

"Fuck off, it'll never work."

"Go on quickly," and with a hefty shove Kath had pushed me out of the bed.

I heard the bathroom door close and with my stomach full of knots I opened our bedroom door and walked naked down the hall. As I approached the bathroom door I heard the tell tale tinkle of water hitting water. Joan was sitting on the toilet taking a piss.

I took a deep breath, knowing that at least Kath was compliant in this and if it all went wrong she might at least come to my rescue.

Naked I stood in front of the bathroom door and with one last deep breath I tugged down on the handle and pushed the door inward.

There was a little cry of anguish, but before Joan could say "I'm in here" I had walked in and caught her sitting directly in front of me, her pyjama bottoms around her ankles.

"Shit sorry Joan!"

Her mouth moved but nothing came out and that was simply because her gaze her shifted in a second to my semi-erect cock swinging out in front of me.

"I didn't realise you were in here," I continued but I made no move to leave.

She licked her lips and I saw her gulp, "It's okay," she sort of stammered, "I should have locked the door"

My cock had slowly twitched back to full erect state as I looked at my Mother in law sitting on the toilet and even though she had spoken her eyes had only glanced up for a second before dropping back to my cock.

"You like that?" I asked grabbing my erect cock and slowly fondling it.

"Don't" she said but there was no conviction in the word, said more in a whisper than a command.

"Why not?" I said as I toyed the end of my cock with my thumb spreading my pre-cum over my bell-end making it shine.

She started to breathe heavily, her chest rising & falling quickly as she watched.

"It's naughty."

"I bet you like naughty though. In fact I know you do, all those years of flirting, showing me your tits and your knickers Joan, isn't this what you want?"

Silence!

"Mmmm yes it is," I continued, "You've always wanted my cock haven't you, you horny old tart."

I was now stroking my cock with my left hand whilst fondling my balls with the other.

She looked up at me and I could see she was visibly shaking now with excitement,

"But what about Kath?"

"She's fast asleep. Out like a light once she has gone. No I came here for you Joan."

I stepped forward until I was standing just in front of her and that was it she couldn't resist. She reached out and grabbed me, her hand wrapping itself around my cock and she started to wank me off.

"That's right you horny old tart, fucking wank me until I cum."

She pulled me forward a bit and then bent forward and her lips enveloped my cock. I felt her tongue ride over me and felt the force of her throat as she sucked on me. I then heard the tinkle of water hitting water again.

"Oh yeah, you bitch, that's right you cum," I said to her as I grabbed her grey haired head and thrust myself deeper into her mouth.

Her hands reached behind me grabbing my buttocks as I fucked her mouth and as one of her fingers toyed with my arsehole I could feel the pressure rising in me.

"I'm going to cum Joany."

She pushed me back and lifted her mouth away.

"Do it over my face," she demanded.

I reached down and grabbed my cock and with two swift strokes I was spurting my cum over my wife's Mum's face, until there were great globules of it, dripping down her cheeks and nose and onto her lips and chin. She came again, the force of her pussy juice hitting the water in the pan like a waterfall.

She licked her lips as I looked down at her, her eyes were glazed over, full of lust and passion.

As she licked my cum from her lips, I reached down and unfastened the three buttons on her pyjama top. Joan's tits were liver spotted and hung down and there were lengthy creases in her cleavage, but at that moment it was the most wonderful sight in the world. I grabbed one in each hand and started to fondle her and then I fell to my knees in front of her and took first the left one and then the right into my mouth, sucking & kissing each erect nipple. Her hands ran through my hair and she leant back on the toilet seat as I alternatively sucked on each nipple for a few seconds. I then slipped my hand between her legs, feeling the wetness of her pussy. She groaned loudly as my fingers ran up and down the length of her hairy labia. I moved my head down, my tongue tracing a wet line over her belly until I came to the expanse of her grey pubic hair. She thrust the lower half of her body forward and leaned back further and I kissed my way through her pubic hair until I reached her pussy.

I leaned back and looked up at her,

"You want me to tongue fuck your cunt Joan?"

She didn't say anything, but the thrust of her pelvis towards my lips gave me the answer.

She smelt amazing, the tangy scent of pussy juice and piss assailed my nostrils as my tongue dipped into her soft pink wet flesh. I lapped at her like a wild animal trying to get the last dregs of moisture from a puddle. She was moaning & groaning & the sound filled the bathroom and I knew it must be carrying to our bedroom where, no doubt, Kath was listening to her mother orgasm. I concentrated on Joan's clit and as I flicked it with my tongue I was soon rewarded with a little gasp and a squirt of juice.

"More," I cried as I gulped it down.

Joan pushed against me grinding her pelvis into my face and also she started to rub her G-spot with her fingers. This resulted in another gush of pussy juice, squirting into my mouth. As I gulped it down, Joan relaxed a bit, but there was no way I was finished with her.

"Get up and turn round," I demanded.

Joan opened her eyes and looked puzzled.

"Turn round," I said again more forcefully.

Joan started to rise still obviously not sure what I wanted.

"Turn round you horny bitch, I want to get to your arse."

Joan turned around and held onto the cistern behind the toilet and thrust her buttocks back.

I opened them with my hands and went straight for her tight puckered arsehole with my tongue.

She let out another gasp as the tip of my tongue probed her rectum.

"Oh God!" she gasped and as I flicked my tongue in and out of her, I felt her reach down for her pussy. As I tongue fucked her arsehole, she finger fucked her pussy until once again she let out another gush of juice, this time on to the bathroom floor.

She virtually collapsed against the toilet but as she did, she managed to gasp,

"Please fuck me."

I moved into position and pushed my erect cock against her pussy, she found the strength to push back and I entered my 63 year old Mother in law and there against the white toilet suite I fucked her until I shot my load deep inside her.

Neither of us moved for a minute or so and then I managed to haul myself off the floor and help Joan up too. She was shaking and I pulled her to me and hugged her tight.

After another minute or so, she said,

"What have we done?"

I kissed the top of her head and ran my fingers down her back, making her shiver.

"I think we just had sex," I said.

She looked up at me,

"But we shouldn't have, what if Kath finds out?"

I kissed her forehead and then said,

"I told you, she is sound asleep, she'll never know and if we keep it secret it will be fine."

Her eyes looked into mine and I bent down and kissed her lips.

As we pulled apart, she said,

"But how do we keep this a secret?"

"Well I won't tell if you don't."

I felt her hand envelope my limp cock,

"But what if I can't resist doing it again?"

"Well we can meet here tomorrow night"

"God you are so naughty," she said.

I kissed her again, "Look you go to bed and I'll clean up in here and then who knows maybe we can make it wet again tomorrow."

She kissed me hungrily pushing her tongue into my mouth,

"I've always wanted that," she said as she broke off the kiss.

"I know and so have I and now we've started, there will be no stopping, but get dressed and go just in case."

Five minutes later I walked into my bedroom. My wife, Kath was lying on the bed naked, the fingers of her right hand were toying with her pussy. She was smiling and there was a glint in her eye and I nearly burst out laughing.

I climbed onto the bed beside her and she reached down for my limp cock which was still sticky from fucking her Mum.

"I take it this has been up my Mum's pussy?" she whispered.

"Right up."

"Anywhere else?"

"In her mouth."

Kath looked at me hungrily,

"Up her arse?"

"Not this time, maybe tomorrow."

"You horny fucking bastard," and with that she moved her head down and took my cock into her warm mouth.

I stroked her head, "That's right babe, lick your Mum's juice off my cock."

Kath shook and started to finger herself and as my cock grew in her mouth, she made herself cum.

As her orgasm tailed off she backed away from my cock,

"So are you going to do it tomorrow again?"

"Too right," I replied, "Same time, but hopefully I'll get a good few feels during the day."

"Okay that's fine with me, but be prepared because after what I heard tonight I am so horny I will probably want to join in."

"The more the merrier."