Kath, Her Mum, and Me Ch. 04

Story Info
A horny threesome.
2.8k words
4.51
85.8k
25

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 03/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I woke up on the Saturday morning with a nice hard cock and lay there for a minute contemplating what the day might hold.

Kath had her back to me and I turned on my side and thrust myself against her.

"Mmmmmm, that's a nice start to the day," she murmured sleepily.

Without moving she reached behind her and grabbed my cock,

"Is this for me or have you been dreaming about my Mum?"

I kissed the back of her neck,

"A bit of both," I said.

She rolled on to her back with a wicked grin on her face,

"Naughty boy!"

I kissed her and gave her left tit a playful squeeze,

"So is it today I get to play with these and your Mum's at the same time?" I asked.

"Oh you filthy sod, we'll have to wait and see. Anyway I expect Mum will be desperate after what happened last night, probably can't wait to get her old hands round your knob."

"So what do you want me to do?" I asked "I mean how shall we play this?"

Kath ran her own hands over her ample tits and let her right one continue all the way down to her pussy.

"Well I think you should just continue where you left off last night and see what happens."

"So?" I said "What do you mean by that?"

She smiled, "Get up go downstairs, wait for her to come down and get to it, then I'll come down and see how the land lies."

"But what if she goes off it?"

"Look last night you fucked her, what is she going to say now. No I have my Mum's genes baby, she is gagging for it."

"Yeah but what is she is not keen on the Mother Daughter thing?"

"But that time she will be so hot and wet, she'll do anything, just like me."

Five minutes later I was in the kitchen making tea as noisily as possible in the hope it would attract Joan's attention. It worked!

She walked into the kitchen wearing a pale pink dressing gown and simply said,

"Good Morning."

I looked at her and smiled then looked past her as if to make sure we were alone. She turned her head to follow my gaze.

"Is that all I get after last night?" I said.

She went bright red and gave me a half smile,

"Yeah well about that, I'm not really sure what came over me and to be truthful I've hardly slept."

"Why, because you couldn't wait for more?"

She gave a nervous laugh and then said,

"I was thinking more about what Kath would say and do if she knew."

I stepped forward and put my arms around Joan's waist. She took a half step back.

"Kath was asleep when I left her last night and asleep when I got back, just like she is now."

"But....."

She didn't get any further because I took that step forward and pressed my lips against hers. I ran my tongue over her lips.

She pulled back,

"Don, stop it"

I ignored her and pulled the belt of her dressing gown, so that it flipped open to reveal that she was only wearing her pyjama top.

"No way Joan, I need your horny body again."

"But what if Kath comes down?"

"Fuck Kath I need you,"

I grabbed her again and pulled her to me, my hands going straight round to her arse which I discovered was covered by a pair of silky panties. I kissed her again and she seemed to melt into my arms and responded hungrily with her tongue.

I slipped my hand inside her panties and started toying with her arsehole. She arched her back in excitement and let out a loud long gasp as I slowly worked a finger into her rectum.

"Oh God, you horny sod," she said as she started to pant.

"Turn round," I said "and grab the table and bend over."

She obeyed and I knelt on the floor. I pulled her dressing gown up and pulled down her white panties. Her hairy arsehole was right in front of me and I delved straight in with my tongue.

Her panting & gasping grew louder as my tongue toyed with her and I ran the fingers of my right hand up and down her wet pussy lips.

She tasted wonderful, the iron taste of her arse mixed with sweat and the pussy juice that I was lubricating her with as I rubbed her.

I sensed rather than heard Kath and looked up for a second to see her standing in the kitchen doorway. She was completely naked, her right hand was pressed against her black pubic hair and she had a finger curled into her pussy, whilst she fondled her right tit with her left hand.

I went back to her Mum's arsehole for a few seconds before leaning back and spreading Joan's bum cheeks with my hands so Kath could clearly see her Mum's glistening rectum.

I watched as she pinched her right nipple and as another couple of fingers slipped into her wet cunt.

"Don't stop," Joan said

"Don't stop what?" Kath said.

Joan literally jumped a few inches in the air and as she turned to face her daughter, I could see that the colour had completely drained from her face.

The confusion was evident in Joan, she thought she had been caught by her daughter with her son in law, but at the same time her daughter was standing there completely naked obviously masturbating.

Joan slowly stood up and looked at me and then at Kath who hadn't stopped fingering her pussy at any point and for a few seconds the only sound that could be heard was the squelch of Kath's fingers going in and out of her wet cunt.

Kath arched her eyebrows,

"No need to stop on my account I was just enjoying watching."

"So I can carry on?" I said the question aimed at my wife.

Kath continued to finger herself and I noted that Joan was watching intently.

I put my hands back on Joan's waist, but she flinched away.

I didn't let that put me off though and I reached up and slipped her dressing gown off her shoulders and in a semi trance it seemed she let me take it off.

Kath stepped forward and gently touched her Mum's face,

"Have some fun Mum, I know you want to. Don has told me all about last night and as you can see I really don't mind."

Joan seemed to press her face against her daughter's hand and smiled.

"You want to watch your husband fuck me?" she said in a whisper.

Kath took a long deep breathe,

"Yes I want to watch my husband and my Mum together."

Joan unfastened her pyjama top and took it off and then stepped back into my arms and started to kiss me hungrily.

As the kiss broke off, she said,

"Let's go to bed, I don't think you finished with my arse."

The three of us went back to our bedroom silently and my Mother in Law threw herself face down on the bed. I stripped off completely and went straight down on her arsehole again with my tongue. Kath positioned herself on an easy chair next to the bed, her legs wide open and started to masturbate again as I licked her Mum's arse. Joan faced her daughter and as she watched her oldest child play with herself and as I licked her tight arsehole, she started to flood our bed with cum.

Both women were soon lost in lust and as Kath squirted her cum on to the floor , Joan gasped in ecstasy as she watched.

"Fuck my Mum's arse," Kath demanded.

Using my fingers I lubbed Joan's cunt with her own cum and then thrust in first one finger, than two. She gasped but I knew she was desperate for more.

I then knelt behind her and rubbed my cock up and down her bum crack and then just to help I pushed myself into her wet pussy just to lube myself further.

The tip of my cock pressed against Joan's arsehole. She pushed herself against me and I gently thrust forward and she let out a groan as the first couple of inches of my cock went into her.

"Is that good Joany," I asked.

No reply just loud groans of pleasure.

As I concentrated on getting inside Joan, I hadn't noticed but Kath had obviously grabbed a vibrator from the bed-side cabinet and was slowly fucking herself with it. Joan heard the low hum and turned again to watch her daughter thrust the 9 inch plastic cock in and out of her wet cunt.

It was an incredible scene, Mother and daughter watching each other and me with my cock inside my Mother in Law's tight arse.

It was too much for me and I could feel the pressure rising inside me and as Joan licked her lips whilst watching her daughter, my cock grew just that little bit more and I squirted the first load of spunk for the day up Joan's arse.

She let out a loud gasp as she felt her rectum fill with hot sticky spunk. I shuddered as I drained inside her and Kath realised what was happening,

"Yes baby fill my Mum's arse."

As the last dregs drained from me into Joan, I pulled out, my cock covered in my own cum. I stepped away from the bed and towards my wife, and holding my cock as it slowly went limp I said,

"Lick this you tart, taste your Mum's arse on my cock."

Kath grabbed me and took me in her mouth, her tongue flicking all over me, her right hand holding my balls tightly.

"Oh yeah babe," I gasped, "Taste how good your Mum's arse is."

Kath was groaning loudly as she sucked me and started to finger fuck herself again.

I turned and looked round at Joan's arse and saw that my cum was slowly seeping from her.

I pulled away from Kath and pulled her up from the chair.

"Go lick my cum from her arse."

Kath didn't need a second invitation and Joan didn't move in fact she let out a slow Mmmmm in approval.

For the next few minutes I watched intently as my wife probed her own Mum's arsehole with her tongue, lapping up my cum as it seeped from her. My cock hardened again naturally at this sight and I took Kath's place in the easy chair masturbating whilst Joan watched and enjoyed her daughter's attention.

I was then amazed as I heard Joan say again quietly,

"Come and share it with me darling."

Kath took another long lick and Joan turned as Kath moved up the bed. Kath had a big Don Brownthe most horny scene that perhaps any man can see, a Mother and Daughter kissing hungrily, their tongues flicking in and out of each other's mouths.

Kath reached down and started to fondle her Mum's tits.

Her Mum reached up and pressed against Kath's head,

"Suckle darling."

Kath moved down and was soon darting between each tit, her mouth closing over each nipple in turn.

Joan looked over at me and down at my cock and she licked her lips and then opened her mouth. I knew what she wanted.

I stepped away from the chair and knelt on the bed beside Joan. Her lips enveloped my cock and she started to suck me off. Kath looked up to see what was happening and then moved further down her Mum's body, until her tongue was lapping away at Joan's pussy.

Our bedroom filled with the duel noise of cock sucking and pussy licking, accompanied by a lot of panting and groaning from all three of us.

It didn't take long for me to shoot my load again nor for Joan to fill her daughter's mouth with hot juice. My cum filled Joan's mouth and the last few squirts went over her face and into her hair. Kath took note and was soon back to her Mum's lips and once again they shared my spunk between them.

I moved away from the bed and said,

"Give your Mum a taste of your pussy Babe."

Kath moved up the bed obediently until she was squatting over her Mum's face. I watched as Joan's tongue flicked in and out of her daughter and as Kath's cum dribbled from her, Joan lapped it up.

"Do my arse," Kath said.

Her Mum moved down and away from Kath's cunt, turned round and started to probe Kath's arsehole with her tongue.

I tend to love licking Kath's arse more than her cunt and I couldn't resist joining in and soon Joan and I were taking turns to tongue fuck Kath's arsehole, rimming her with our tongues and then thrusting those tongues into each other's mouth.

However it wasn't long before Joan wanted some of the same and I soon had both women with their bums thrust up in the air beside each other and I took turns to lick each one.

As I grew hard again I decided to take them both and I was soon kneeling behind my wife and I thrust my cock up her pussy. After a few strokes I pulled out and done the same to her Mum and this is how I continued for a good five minutes until again Kath demanded it up her arse and so both women got a good anal until with my last amount of energy I spunked inside my wife's arse.

The three of us collapsed on the bed and for a while none of us said anything. Kath finally pulled the duvet over the three of us and I lay beside her with her Mum on the other side.

"That was so good, naughty but good," Kath said.

"I don't believe we did that," Joan muttered.

Kath snuggled up to her Mum,

"But it was so lovely and horny Mum."

"You two are beyond the scale when it comes to being naughty & horny," Joan said, "I can't believe what I've just done with my own daughter."

"But did you enjoy it?" I chipped in.

Joan smiled "I've always wanted to do it with another woman, even joined a web-site to find one, didn't imagine my first would be with my baby."

She leaned forward and kissed her daughter on the lips. Kath responded and Mother and Daughter kissed for a few seconds.

"When I found out that Don wanted you, the thought of doing it with you Mum filled my thoughts. Years ago I had a fling with my friend Jackie but I couldn't wait to suck your tits and lick your pussy and it is even better than I could have imagined."

Joan kissed her daughter again, "You both seem to like a bit of arse most. I have to say that was the most amazing sex, I've never had a tongue inside me like that let alone a thick cock."

Kath laughed "Don loves a bit of arsehole, loves rimming me don't you babe."

I nodded and Joan smiled.

"Isn't it a bit dirty though," Joan said.

Kath laughed again "Oh the dirtier the better for my Don."

Joan shuddered and kissed her daughter again running her hands over her large tits.

"You two are so bad. Does he like toilet play then?"

"Mum you horny bitch what are you suggesting?"

"Well I've always fancied that, never dared to suggest it to your father, but it has been a long held fantasy."

"What?" Kath said.

"Well I've always had a fantasy about having a man in the toilet with me. Probably why I was so horny when Don came in last night."

"And what would this man do?"

"Look after me, lick my pussy once I've had a pee, clean me up so to speak."

"Oh Mum you are bad, no wonder I am, what else though lick your arse too?"

Joan didn't speak she just pulled her daughter to her and kissed her hungrily.

When they broke apart Kath said,

"Mum you are so horny, even I haven't gone that far with Don, although I have to admit he does like to watch me pee."

Joan smiled at her daughter then over at me,

"Perhaps we should start there then."

Kath turned to look at me.

"The thought of watching you two piss and cleaning you up with my tongue is too erotic to think about, but I think you need to give me a break, I'm feeling slightly sore after the last hour or so."

"Why don't you go and make some tea then and then come back and once Mum and I have had a drink, you can do your duty."