Katherine Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
quimmaster
quimmaster
1,612 Followers

"You'll see once they're inside." I answered. Katherine reached down for the hem of her skirt and pulled it up to her waist.

"Panties first." I said, "but not all the way." Katherine put her purse on the desk and retrieved her silky panties. She slid them onto her legs and pulled them up to her mid-thighs. She pulled her skirt back up and held it in her hand. She had such a beautiful love triangle. I nodded and handed her the Ben-Wa balls. Parting her love petals, she slid the two small eggs into her still moist pussy. I reached down and caressed her pussy and then slid her panties up to cover her love nest. She let her skirt down and adjusted it.

"Now what?" she asked.

"Now we go." I said holding out my arm and she slid her hand under my elbow as she picked up her purse. As she began to walk, Katherine felt the little eggs move in her body and as they touched and rubbed her pussy, she gasped as she felt her body flush with excitement and her juices start to flow. Each step caused the eggs to move and stimulate her pussy. It was most pleasant but sometimes the balls moved just a certain way and wow - what a feeling. Katherine had never been so conscious of her pussy, except during love-making. By the time we got to the front door, her legs were quivering and her face flushed. The guard looked up at her and said good-night. As she turned to reply, the little eggs did their trick and she gasped loudly as she spoke and a powerful orgasm rippled through her beautiful body.

"Are you all right?" the guard asked as she flushed red with embarrassment.

"Yes, I'm fine thanks." she said, her voice very shaky as she fought to compose herself in front of the guard. Again she'd felt the power of trying to control her emotions when her body was out of control. I smiled at the guard as I wrapped my arm around her and we walked out into the cool evening air. Katherine recognized my car in the driveway but was surprised to see a beautiful, young woman holding the door open for us. She was in her twenties, a bit taller than herself, exceptionally pretty, with long, blond hair and what were obviously very, very large breasts.

The woman was dressed in a tight uniform like that of a chauffeur. She wore the cap cocked to one side, a black vest, buttoned only near the bottom, revealing her very full cleavage, leotard briefs over her fishnet stockings and black high-heeled shoes. She was stunning and Katherine felt a bit jealous.

"This is S." I said as we stepped into the car. S smiled at me but ignored Katherine.

Please vote and send your comments.

quimmaster
quimmaster
1,612 Followers
12