Katherine's First Time Stepping Out

Story Info
My wife gets a threesome with our old friend while on a trip.
5.1k words
4.3
102.8k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheCouple
TheCouple
20 Followers

After being married for more than a decade I expected our sex life to be a lot more quiet or less intense. Not with Katherine, no way. She's insatiable. Good for me!!! In her mid-30s and having the most gorgeous face gets her a lot of attention and a lot of looks, although she likes to down play it and act as if people don't notice her. She's humble, which is endearing. Every morning I get to watch her shower that amazing body, curvy, large breasted, shaved, and she walks past me naked, I always look. It doesn't depend on what I'm doing or how busy I am. Then I endure the torment of watching her put her work clothes on. When she gets dressed I feel like she's covering priceless art with a tarp. She works in corporate America and dresses very upscale and sensible, but there is no hiding that body or that rack no matter how she dresses. One of the male employees that was working though college commented that she was his entire WILF list, Wife.....you know the rest.

She may flirt a little from time to time, laugh a little harder, touch a little more often, but she is a good girl, well behaved and trustworthy. That all changes once in a while in the bedroom. Most nights is just crazy passionate sex with touching and kissing and rolling around finding any fun position in the bed, or wherever we are when we jump on each other. Some nights she changes things up and wants to watch some porn, especially while I'm going down on her. She watches the action on the TV intently when she can keep her eyes open during my licking and sucking and fingering. Once she gets off she watches it a little less and me a little more, which is still hot to me.

Some nights she is in a different mood. Since college we threw around the idea of a threesome with one of her friends. Back then we thought about a girl she played sports with that had a hard body and might have fun with us. Through the years the names have changed but the idea has stayed there. Eventually Katherine would start talking during sex about what we could do with another woman. Her passion and enthusiasm was hot and made the sex incredible as we acted it out.

A couple of years ago Katherine mentioned a couple and she liked them both. The wife of that couple was, of course, just what Katherine wanted: brunette, thin, great tits, athletic and just all around sexy. She said she liked them both though. Both was new. Both was okay. She thought the husband, Steve, was pretty hot and had noticed he had something to work with down there when we were at their pool one weekend. This thought lingered in my mind for a while, a few days or more. Then one night while I was in bed Katherine crawled in bed and jumped on me, naked and already wet. She started grinding her wet pussy against me as she made out with me to get me hard. Before she slipped it in she said started talking about what she would do if the other wife was there. I stopped her and asked what she would do if Steve was in bed with us. She seemed to stop and think for a second, which only lasted a second or so until I started to slide inside.

"Ohh yes," she said softly and closed her eyes.

I told her I wanted the role play to be different tonight. Tonight instead of talking about what we would do to another woman, I wanted to talk about what she could do to another man. I could tell she was thinking so I threw her on her back and shoved myself back inside her. I started talking about her with another man all over her, touching her amazing body, playing with and sucking on her tits, going back down and licking that perfectly shaven pussy and then fucking her. As I described it to her she started to get more noisy and said she wanted to try that too. As I described some things I wanted to see and asked her to picture it and think about if she would like it, I got my answer. She was so wet it was running onto the bed and she came very quickly, both times.

After that night we talked about it a few more times in bed, and then eventually out of the bedroom also. We both liked the idea but we didn't know how to go about it. Sure, any straight guy would love to get naked with her, but how to get that to happen with me watching. My buddies had all made comments about how hot she was and the more brazen friends said that they would do her if anything ever happened to me and they thought she would be amazing. If they only knew.

We joined a website, that didn't work, we looked on Craigslist, hell no. We gave up but we would talk about it once in a while during sex and it was always hot for both of us, as it always is. She thought about it more and more, even buying a toy to use to get more of the "feel for it." She'd suck on me and use the toy on herself, slow at first and then faster and harder. It was so hot to watch from up by her face. I was pretty far into her mouth and she was slurping up and down with that gift of giving she has and I would look inch by inch down her amazing body and find that toy sliding in and out. Enough! I couldn't wait. I had to jump in there and do the work.

"You know you can't just jump in there if he's doing me. You've got to wait your turn," she said with a wink and a smile. "One at a time."

A few more years went by and we found ourselves here, in our mid 30's. We hadn't found a guy but she still talked about it once in a while and used her toy when going down on me. A couple of times I walked into the bedroom when I got off work and found her pounding herself with her toy, a great start to her fantasy for the night.

"You said I could but we couldn't wait any longer so we got started without you. Come join us!" As soon as she said that she started working her toy in and out again. I was naked immediately and in bed and all over her. She knew how to get me out of work mode and into sex mode like flipping a switch.

Early this year I got sent back to Washington DC for work. Katherine needed a few days away from home so she came with me. I was only going to be there a few days so I wouldn't get to see much but she had all day to sight see and shop while I attended long boring meetings.

Monday was dragging along and I wanted to escape the offices and go out and see DC, soak in the history, sneak off and do Katherine, anything but endure this pointless garbage.

Four o'clock came around we were suddenly released, two hours early. Excellent! I sent a text to Katherine and headed out as quickly as I could. Before I got a cab she text that she was about half an hour outside of DC and would hurry back. Fine by me. Beer-thirty. I headed off to a bar she could easily find when she got back. The basketball games were on ESPN the place was not yet crowded, but it would be soon, I remembered this joint all to well. The waitress brought me my longneck with a smile and some pretzels. Relaxation with the TV, something I don't often get. I just ordered by second beer when I heard a vaguely familiar voice.

"Mike?"

I didn't turn around until the second time I heard it.

"Steve? What the hell?" I stood up and went over and shook hands with him firmly with an abrupt shake. "How are ya?" I had not seen Steve for a couple of years, not since he moved do DC not long after his last pool party.

We caught up on what had happened, he was now divorced, custody of the kids after the wife's meltdown. He moved to DC to be closer to family and make more money with his company in Virginia.

"Still married I see," he said, looking at my ring.

"Yep, getting old. Over a decade now. Sucks to say that out loud, that does make me sound older doesn't it?"

"Tell me about it. She still hot as hell?"

"Yep," I said, digging out my iPhone and showing him a recent picture. "Still hot and awesome."

"Good for you!" He was being serious, the pain of a divorce from a real bitch lingered on his face.

"Thanks. She'll be here any time. She came out with me on this trip."

"A week away in a hotel? Good for you again," he laughed. He was right though. That would be happening later, at least it better.

We continued to talk about work, news and sports until Katherine walked in. I gave her the wave and she headed over, squinting to see who I was with.

"Steve?" she almost squealed. "What are you doing here?"

Steve stood up to give her a hug as he answered. "I live out here now. Good to see you again."

"You too! You haven't changed a bit. Lucky bastard." Katherine laughed and ordered from the waitress.

"Look at you, just as hot as when I lived out there."

"Oh, whatever," she said, dismissing her beauty as if it were just an empty compliment.

I kept my eye on Steve and he checked out her with near indecency when Katherine got her drink. I was staring right after that. She looked amazing in the skirt she had on and form fitting top. The top was a little lower than average, it gave us both a nice view of her chest.

Well over an hour had passed as we drank and caught up and the place was getting crowded. The noise was picking up and it was hard to talk, which annoys me to no end in a bar. If you are trying to talk, why is the music so loud you cannot mingle and meet new people?

Steve recommended a bar that wasn't too far away and we could make the walk even with it being so cool outside. We got there and found it was not what he thought it was. It was also loud, had an area to dance, and had alcohol, so it would work. I didn't want to walk any more as cool as it was outside, cold was more appropriate. We ordered a round of drinks and kept talking until a song came on that Katherine loved. She insisted I dance with her. I insisted on not embarrassing myself. I told Steve he could step up and I was headed to the bathroom to make room for more beer. When I came out they were dancing and seemed to be having fun. I got more drinks to the table and watched them dance. Katherine can dance, and she is so great to look at. She caught me checking her out and smiled and winked at me sweetly.

The next hour was a teeter totter of drinking at the table, dancing, chatting and even dragging me out to the dance floor, one time only. We were having a good time and the thickening crowd was surprisingly chatty. We were talking to a lot of people and we had some other people dancing around us when we danced. Katherine's favorite hip-hop song came on. It was catchy with a great beat and she drug Steve back on the dance floor and started dancing but stepped it up this time. While they were dancing she turned around and pressed her butt back against him and danced, teasing him a little with pressure, grinding, and then some space. He gave me a wide eyed look. I knew what he was asking. I nodded it was ok, I'm a secure guy, didn't bother me at all. He put his hands on her hips and kept dancing. Katherine was really grinding on him once in a while. The look on Steve's face changed from having fun to desire. He finally came to the table and she went to the bathroom a couple of songs later.

"You are so damn lucky!" Steve said.

"Oh I know, don't worry."

"Tell me something?"

"Sure."

"Is she as good as I imagine? I thought about that when I lived out there."

"No," I said flatly. "She's a lot better than you imagine."

We were laughing about something else along the same subject when I got the text.

Can I fuck Steve? He fits the bill of what we both want and when I was grinding on him he was ROCK hard. :)

My reply was simple.

Yes, if you can get him to fuck you. He told me he used to think about that when we iived closer

Katherine is funny and direct.

Challenge accepted

Katherine came out and interrupted our conversation with her hotness.

"What are you guys talking about?"

"Some guy sex stuff. It's man-talk."

"Then key me in. I never get to hear real live man-talk," she teased.

As we chatted Katherine started to ramp it up again, she was slightly flirty and touched his arm when he told a joke. She complimented him about how he looks and she bet he was getting laid all the time since the divorce.

"Hell no," Steve blurted out. "Are you kidding? Between work and the kids I barely have time to take care of it myself." We all laughed and Steve seemed a little red.

It didn't take long for the next two rounds of drinks to disappear. I was sure they were both feeling the effects of those two drinks pretty well a minute later. After that Steve was drug back onto the dance floor and I watched from a distance. Katherine was grinding on him a little more and being a little sexier. I sent her a text to egg her on.

Is that all you've got? Looks like no threesome tonight ;)

As Katherine danced she checked her phone and put it away quickly. She looked at me and grabbed Steve's hands and put them on her body, not just her hips, she wanted his hands on her so he could feel how she moves. It was now game on.

She was grinding and his hands wondered around a little on her body. As they danced Katherine seemed to be moving him back into the corner a little. She faced him and he leaned down and they talked back and forth as they danced. This small corner and the table all but concealed them for the view of the crowd

She later told me that she was telling him it was a shame he couldn't get out and meet women more and get things taken care of for him. She guessed with the way he danced he would be good in bed. As he started to answer she interrupted him and told him he didn't need to jack off tonight, she knew of a place he could get off. When he asked where she grabbed his hand and stuffed it under her skirt where he found that she had taken her underwear off in the bathroom and threw them away. His finger worked up the slit, even wet on the outside, and he slid the tip his finger into her a little and she jerked back. She said that if he wanted to feel any more it would be naked in bed. He protested for a second and she said that it was flat out fine with me and that she also knew that he had thought about having sex with her. He protested again and asked if she were serious. Katherine took a good look around, no one was definitely looking at them so she sat him down on a bar stool and moved close so that it wouldn't be obvious. From where she sat I could see her skirt move just barely. I thought she might be showing him her sexy underwear. She later said she moved his hand under her skirt again and pushed his finger in all the way to the knuckle.

"You think I'm this wet for no reason? I want this, you want this, you're an old friend, help us out!"

"You guys are swingers?" he asked, surprised but not judging, he thought it was pretty hot.

"No, I just want to fuck another guy one time. You!"

"Okay." Steve was all smiles. She knew that he loved the silky smooth, tight pussy his finger was buried in.

She grabbed his wrist and very slowly pulled him out of her. His finger was wet all the way down the knuckle. She pushed his hand toward his face and commanded him to lick, which he did. She said if he wanted to taste more then he needed to get moving. They bolted off the dance floor. I threw a large bill down to cover the drinks and out we went, nearly jogging to where our car was parked. Katherine threw me the keys and I got in the driver's seat and they got in the back. Immediately his hands were on her. She unbuttoned her shirt a little and he pulled down the shirt underneath and leaned down to suck on her nipple, which stood up to his mouth immediately. I lowered the rear view mirror so I could watch. I saw Katherine slide out to the edge of the seat and throw her legs open. Two fingers on Steve's hand disappeared immediately. I heard Katherine gasp and I looked back at the road, trying not to hit a parked car.

"Fuck yes," she said, looking at me in the mirror, putting on a little extra just for me. I watched his fingers slide in and out a couple of times. It was exciting to watch her get fingered and see how she reacted.

She started rubbing his cock through his jeans until he got hard again a block later. She tore open his belt and jeans and pulled his fingers out of her. Her knees went into the seat and his dick went into her mouth. Steve made a bunch of noises and tried to speak but couldn't. She was overwhelming his dick with her oral skills. This went on for a block or two and I felt her other hand grab at my shoulder once and then she quickly sat up and straddled over him and started lowering herself down. I could see it clearly in the mirror and she grabbed his dick and got ready so guide it in when I interrupted.

"No," I said plainly. They both froze where they were. "Not yet anyway, I get to see it slide in the first time." I could tell she wanted it by the disappointment in being stopped. I could see that she was hovering less than an inch over him when she crawled off. The sight of her open legs and ready pussy an inch away from her first strange dick was hot.

Katherine smiled as big as I've ever seen. I reminded them we were pulling up to the hotel. Katherine pulled her skirt down as Steve put himself back together. She got her breast back in her shirt and buttoned it back up and crawled into the front seat so it wouldn't be too weird for the valet. As she crawled over the console and I stuck my hand up her skirt quickly. She stopped moving to allow me to play with her for a second, then she jumped into her seat and told me it wasn't my turn yet.

We nearly ran into the hotel and onto the elevator. On the elevator they didn't know I was there. Her hand went straight into his pants and his went straight onto her chest. I gave him a motion he understood when I separated my hands quickly. He grabbed her shirt and just tore it open, buttons falling to the floor after bouncing off of walls and me. Mike's hands drifted over the smooth tops of both breasts and the squeezed them softly. Katherine pulled open the belt with one hand and rubbed through his jeans with the other. They didn't even react to the door opening.

I glanced out and found the hallway empty. I directed them into the hallway and they followed my direction without looking. As they walked down the hallway he pulled her shirt and bra straps from over her shoulders and exposed both breasts right there in the hallway. I stopped being lookout for a minute as I looked at her. She looked down at her naked tits and looked at Mike expectantly. He leaned down and sucked on one and played with the other as she took a deep breath. As I opened the door he pulled her shirt down to her waist.

"You have an incredible body!!" They moved into the room and she stripped her clothes off in seconds. She looked very hot and comfortable. She hadn't been naked in front of another man, except for a weird night with her on a website with me, for fifteen years. We both had our eyes glued to her body. Her hair flowed over her shoulders and the smile on her face made her look breathtaking. Her breasts looked amazing and I wanted to play with them but, oh yes, it wasn't my turn. Her hands rested on her hips her feet were apart, letting us see everything.

"This isn't a peep show, is someone going to fuck me?"

I raised my hand.

"Later," she smiled. She was so wet I could see a drop rolling down her thigh. Steve started ripping off clothes and Katherine laid back on the bed and threw her legs apart. She looked unbelievably sexy. Steve crawled up into the bed and kissed the top of her feet and kept moving up slowly, shin, thigh, side of her pussy, a quick flip of the clit, which made her arch her back, and he kept moving up. Stomach, breasts, neck, ear, which made her laugh, and then he rubbed his cock against her, getting it wet from her labia. He moved it up and down a few times and then Katherine turned to me.

"You wanted to see it, I could have already had some new dick but you wouldn't let me. Get your camera out." I grabbed my phone and got ready. "Slide it in me," she said to Steve. Steve grabbed his dick and pointed it directly at the target. He pushed against her and everything started to slide around. I noticed that she was right those years ago, he was working with quite a bit. There was enough pressure and the tip slid in suddenly. Katherine stopped him and I took a picture. "Now all the way," she said.

TheCouple
TheCouple
20 Followers
12