Katherine's Gift to a Friend

Story Info
A weekend treat for two friends
2.6k words
4.31
46.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some time ago, Heather become very close to a reader from her first story by mails and IM via the Internet. It soon developed into a friendship were they both desired each other from a physical point of few. They were having dreams about being each other's arms and turning each other on. The were desiring to make the other feel good and then the next time feel even better than the first and it continued to where one was leaking love juices continuously and the other was walking around with a sore clit.

Both were BI women; Heather being White and Katherine being black.

They both extended invitations to each other to visit and have a non-stop weekend filled with as much sex as possible in the few hours they could be together.

Heather accepted Katherine's invitation. Heather took a Friday off and flew south to a warmer temperature, for at least for a few days in mid winter.

Via e-mail, Katherine asked Heather to wear a tight fitting red leather mini-skirt, that would highlight her curves as to make guys hard that would look at her and make women think there goes a real slut begging; other women might think, I wonder how she might taste.

Because of the season of the year, Katherine asked Heather to use a black waist length coat so her nice globes could be viewed as she her hips swayed walking in five inch black leather heeled boots that came to just below the knee that had a shine that in itself drew looks.

Heather was e-mailed to go to the carousal that her flights luggage would come in on and to look for a black guy that would have a sign holding her name. She was to approach him and he would be her chauffeur.

Heather did as requested spotting the guy with the sign. Her mouth flew open seeing his size. Her mind immediately went to wondering about the size of his cock and her pussy started to leak. Was his black cock long or short? Was his black cock thick or thin? Picturing him naked and with a hard-on going through her mind with varies scenarios. He was a mass of black muscle; appearing to Heather to weigh close to three hundred pounds if not over; a real looking nightclub bouncer type at over six feet.

His head was shaven smooth and appeared to be mid-thirties, with perfect teeth alignment that were visible when he smiled.

When Heather approached him she heard, "Hi Heather, I am Stan. Let me take your bag. Katherine asked me to tell you that it might be a good idea if you slipped into the ladies room and put in a liner. She said that with all the anticipation you might leak a lot before we get to her place."

Heather turned red from hearing the suggestions, knowing she was already leaking and a guy was suggesting that to her.

Heather did as Stan requested. Stan offered his arm to her before heading to the limo.

This caused the eyes from everyone seeing this petite, one hundred twenty pound, five foot-seven inch, blond-blue eyed lady walking with a black guy, three times her size. Heather did not have large breast. They were 34 B's and there was no point flaunting them. She looked sexier in the black jacket. This caused those viewing her to wonder about her breasts size.

When they were standing by the limo ready to enter, Stan said, "Heather there will be a naked guy in the back seat. Katherine wants you to sit opposite him while he puts on a show for you to entertain you, while killing time getting to her place. She is hoping the show will have you well primed and prepared for the weekend. Also the guys is not to touch you. Katherine warned us all she gets to be the first to drink your honey then the rest of us can have seconds.

As the last words came from Stan's mouth, he took a hand of Heather and placed it on his cock saying, "Do you think this might satisfy you later, Heather?"

Heather's heart leaped into her throat and picked up a faster beat at feeling the massive tool in his trouser. She also knew that eventually that it would be stuffing her. She also was wondering if it was going to be the largest she had ever taken. She then got a little nauseous when she heard, "Think you will be able to stand one that size in your pussy and mine in your lily white ass that looks so hot in the min-skirt?"

Stan had a big grin on his face as he opened the door for her. Heather's heart really leaped when her eyes were drawn to a massive hard black cock that being waved at her, attached to a guy that could have been a twin to Stan. Heather heard, "Hi Heather, I'm George, nice to be meeting you after listening to Katherine talk about you all the time. You sure have her turned on with your mail."

"Knowing what Katherine has said about you, your experiences and seeing you with Stan, caused junior here to wake up. I hope you noticed. Is it making you hot and leaking?"

Heather was really turned on and was getting hotter knowing that another guy knew she was leaking. Her hotness was from embarrassment as well as desire to feel the massive tool she her were focused on to be stuffing her pussy or ass.

Stan climbed in behind her and sat next to George. Heather's eyes bugged when she saw Stan beginning to strip.

It was late around ten at night, dark and not much traffic. The limo pulled out of the airport and was moving along while the guys were into small chatter and by then Stan was sitting naked next to George. Stan's boner was a tad thicker than George's but George had him beat by an in length it appeared to Heather; she was getting hotter and hotter. She took her jacket off to cool down but it did not help as she was watching the guys slowly masturbating.

Stan said, "Heather you can do anything you want except touch your pussy. Katherine wants to make you explode. You can smoke us, jack us, suck our balls, watch us cum for you and the like a good girl then clean up our love juice with your sweet tongue. We cannot touch you. If you want to place a boob at our mouth, we can suck it for you but you will need to tell us what to do with out tongues and mouth. If we see you go for your pussy we need to stop you from having an orgasm, understand?"

Heather watched the guys stroking the cocks that would be stuffing her many times over the weekend.

She took off her white silk sleeves blouse. She was not using a bra. She went about playing with her nipples and trying to close her legs tight and hump the seat in an attempt to have a cum. The guys were smiling. They heard, "This is not fair, it's torture. Please Kathy won't know. I won't tell. Please, one of you get me off, please."

Stan and George remained silent as they watched Heather pinch her nipples and massage her breasts at time almost pulling them of her body.

Heather heard, "Katherine was right Stan, we have ourselves a white hot bitch to play with over the weekend. Look at her going at herself. I bet she needs to cum. Look at her face trying to get herself to cum without touching the trigger."

"Yeah, George she is so sweet looking. It is damn hard for me not to be pawing her and stuffing her tight, pink, hot pussy right now."

"Stop it guys, that talk is not helping me any. I need to get off. Please one of you get me off or let me get myself off.

Heather heard from George,"Maybe if you sucked one of our cocks Heather and we fired, just maybe you might have a cum depending on how bad you need it."

Heather lowered herself to her knees and took the purple head of Stan's cock into her mouth thinking George would be almost next to impossible as thick as he was and as small as her Scandinavian mouth was.

She held it with her left hand and fed it to her taking all the head in. She heard, "Mmmmmmmm," coming from Stan's lips.

She removed her mouth and said, "George play with my nipples please."

"Sorry babe I can not touch you."

Heather went about working on Stan's cock with her mouth, along with her right hand jacking him and using her right hand to massage the hairless sack.

Heather knew from many experiences with guys that he was going to fire. She prepared herself for the river that was going to unleashed. Stan stiffened and growled, " UUUnnnggghh, UUmmmffff, UUUnnnngghh," as he fired his nut juice into Heather's warm hungry mouth.

After firing his last volley and beginning to soften, Heather lifted herself to place a tit in George's mouth. As she guided the tit she lowered herself so her pussy was riding a thigh of Georges. When George sucked her boob into his mouth and flicked his tongue on the nipple, Heather exploded with a cum into her pantyliner, rubbing her mound on his thigh.

Heather had opened her mouth to scream, "OOOOOhhhhoooo," as she went into violent shaking along with wrapping her arms around George's head to pull him tight to her boob.

The Ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooosss kept flowing from her lips as she was enjoying the pleasure of her orgasm.

George said,"Good girl Heather, we did not touch you, you did not touch your pussy with your hands. You need tongue and cock more than ever now. That was just an appetizer. I bet when Katherine's tongue hits your trigger you are going to have the hardest cum of your life."

Heather felt the limo slow and turn. She heard, "Heather babe, put on this blind fold. I am going to carry you into the house. I will place you on the floor and Katherine will give you a warm welcome. After the welcome, you can then take your blind fold off. She wants to keep the tension up between you two. Stan has gone in and has made sure she has her blind fold on. You two can go at each other by feeling each other's skin but still not seeing."

George carried her into a bedroom. Heather could smell Katherine's presence from the perfume residual in the air. They both heard, "Okay ladies extend your arms and go for it."

Stan and George watched the two ladies stretch out their arms and when they touched each other, they lurched into each other's bodies with hands running all over each others bodies as they kissed up a storm.

As they were kissing, each went for the other's mound.

They both felts hand pulling them apart and hearing, "No, no girls."

Heather heard from George, I am going to carry you to a big over stuffed chair Heather. I will slide your panties down and then turn you to sit in it. Stan and I will place your legs over the armrest, and spread apart your pussy lips, holding them wide apart so we can all see the clit begging for action. Stan and I will pinch your nipples while Katherine eats you. We will get this weekend off and running."

Heather was in the chair, legs spread wide apart over the armrest, knowing all could see her hot steaming pink pussy. She felt the guys hands spreading her swollen pussy lips apart to expose her clit. That would have not been necessary, as her clit was already hard and showing. Her pussy lips were engorged with blood from and pinching her hard nipples.

She felt a mouth kissing the inside of her thighs and wanted the mouth at her pussy. The mouth worked both thighs working closer and closer to the honey pot. When the tongue was at the thigh body connection, Heather was humping madly for a mouth on her pussy. The guys were holding her down so she could not use her hands on Katherine. By locking them wit their arms as they continued the nipple attack and holding her pussy lips open for Katherine. Katherine then broke mouth contact from the thigh, made her tongue into a spear, and dragged it across Heather's clit. Heather arched and squirted. Katherine immediately replaced her tongue with her left thumb. She also inserted three fingers into Heather's pussy at the same time. Heather was screaming, squirting, convulsing along with a river of cum juices were flowing from Heather's steaming pussy. Katherine replaced her mouth to Heather's pussy and drank, continuing to cause Heather to have more orgasm.

George removed his hand from a nipple of Heather's boob. Stan placed his finger there then. As Katherine removed her mouth and hands from Heather, George buried his cock in one shove into Heather's convulsing pussy. Heather arched her back to get more of it and continued with her orgasm. All that was emitting from her mouth was, "Oh yes, Oh yes, oooo, yes..." as she continued to convulse on George's cock.

As Heather was going onto her final throes of orgasmic bliss, George loaded up his pussy pleaser and fired his load deep into Heather's pussy, coating the walls of her hot pussy with the baby making juices he had been saving for a week. Heather reacted with more cums and grabbing Stan's arms for a tight grip, lifting her butt to pull herself tighter to George. She wanted all of his fat cock in her.

When, George was coming down, Katherine replaced Stan's hands with hers. Stan took a position so that as soon as George pulled out he could bury his cock. It was hard and at attention. As George created a void by pulling out, Heather screamed, "No don't. I need cock in me." Stan obliged the request and everyone heard Heather's "AAAhhhhhhhh," as she lifted her butt to help Stan go deeper. George and Katherine smiled, as Heather was on her way again with Stan pounding her pussy, wrapping his arms around her thighs and pulling her tight, as he was humping the hot tight convulsing pussy.

Heather opened her mouth for air as she orgasmed and screamed her sounds of pleasures. Her pussy locked down hard on Stan's cock. His back stiffened as he made his deposit. Heather went limp as a wet rag. When Stan felt himself softening, he pulled his cock out of Heather, bring with it lots of cum and pussy juices. It made the whole room smell like an orgy was taking place with the cocktail mix.

The guys heard, "Place her on the bed guys. I am going to clean get all the love juices I can and George fuck me good and hard in my pussy so I can give Heather a drink after we cum. She will be thirsty by then I am sure.

The guys positioned Heather in the middle of the bed. They spread her legs apart for Katherine so Katherine could get at the honey leaking from Heather. All heard Heather go, "OOhhhhhhhooooo," as Katherine's mouth made contact with Heather's pussy. The weekend was off to a great start.