Katherine's Voyage Ch. 01

Story Info
A husband drugs wife to losen her up ALOT.
8.6k words
4.16
93.4k
28
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about a couple that decided to take a late honeymoon together aboard a cruise ship.

Secretly the husband had a fantasy he very much wanted to have played out in reality rather than keeping it laid dormant in his own mind.

The story matter consists of :

Nonconsensual/Reluctance Sex
Interracial Sex
Wife Watching
Group Sex
Drug Use

WARNING!!!!!!

This is a work of fiction, the Author does not condone this behavior, this is a story, which contains adult material and should only be read by those mature enough to appreciate it as fictional fantasy and nothing more.

Comments are welcome


Katherine and Paul had been married for 12 years now, at the time of there wedding they decided to save there pennies rather than splash out on an extravagant honeymoon, this was so that they could buy a home and secure there future before traveling and seeing the world.

Katherine and Paul sat down one evening together and decided that now that they had procured a home and had saved up a hefty amount of money from Paul's very well paid job as an accountant for a large financial corporation which he was now retired from, they could enjoy a luxury getaway for themselves and not have to worry about money or what there employers.

Paul had been working as a CPA for Investsuisse for 20 years and had enjoyed his job, he was very successful and as a result was one of the highest paid employee's in the company, all the hard work never really allowed him much time to go out and enjoy himself, and he began to develop his own little world within his mind, he started dabbling in fantasies of seeing his beautiful wife in all kinds of sexual situations, one of his favorites was of her being taken by a group of men while he watched, this fantasy really turned him on however it never went any further than a fantasy in his own head.

Katherine on the other hand was more of the timid and uptight conservative types who stuck to there everyday housewife routine of going to the gym, cooking and cleaning and reading the occasional paperback novel in bed before turning out the lights.

However Katherine was indeed a beautiful woman with long brown hair and a wonderful figure for her age, at 42 she was still as stunning as could be, her body well groomed and kept in shape by the daily trips to the gym, she noticed how men at the gym and the supermarket used to look at her, but thought nothing of it, because in her own mind she was no more than a plain old housewife who led an uninteresting life spending it between gym, home and the supermarket.

One night after dinner Katherine and Paul sat together on the sofa talking and having a wine together while discussing possible destinations for their honeymoon together, Katherine quite liked the idea of a cruise through the Caribbean while Paul wanted to visit Europe.

The two finally agreed that the cruise would be done first and Europe would be the next.

Katherine decided she was going to go upstairs for a bath while Paul figured he would hop onto the Internet and take a look at the various cruise providers for that part of the world and to see what they had to offer.

Katherine headed upstairs while Paul went into his office to begin his research.

Paul went through a few online agencies offering cruise's to the Caribbean, he had been through roughly twelve pages before he found what he thought was a great itinerary.

It was a first class stateroom aboard one of those large floating city type vessels.

He decided to surprise Katherine by booking this first class cruise which offered everything of the very best to its guests, a five star cruise as the advert labeled it.

The following day Paul decided to head into town to pick up a few things for the trip and possibly a sexy little outfit and perhaps a bikini for Katherine, he wasn't sure she would wear any of the things he had in mind but was determined to try.

Paul had arrived at the city, he pulled into the parking area beneath a large shopping mall where he planned to spend a few hours looking for an outfit for Katherine.

Paul spent the first hour walking up and down trying a few shops with Katherine's measurements clutched in his hand, one by one he tried each shop looking for that perfect outfit he had outlined in his mind, he had seen a few nice lingerie sets in the various store's he had tried, but nothing that grabbed him and brought the lust out.

Finally he decided to try another level of the mall, he stood on the escalator as it took him to the next level where he spotted a store that had some wonderfully dressed mannequin's, Paul made his way into the store where he was greeted by a young woman who asked if he was looking for anything in particular, "Yes" he replied as he looked around the store, the woman replied "well Sir we have more lingerie towards the back of the store", Paul thanked the lady then proceeded to the back of the store.

Paul reached the rear of the store where he was stopped dead in his tracks; he had found what he was looking for on one of the mannequins.

Paul attracted the attention of the sales lady, "That set" Paul said as he handed her the piece of paper with Katherine's measurements.

A couple minutes later she emerged with the news that she did not have those measurements but had one slightly smaller that would fit snuggly on Katherine, Paul explained that it would be fine as Katherine bought larger size's purposely as she was very shy and conservative.

The woman raised her eyebrow a little thinking that this lingerie set was a million miles away from conservative; in fact it was entirely the opposite.

Paul admired it as the saleswoman began getting the little boutique bag ready for the garments, he looked at it thinking of how it would look on Katherine's body, it was a little black G-string; the lower part of it consisted of a smooth satin gusset working up into a lacy front with sheer finish between the lace design making certain area's of the g-strings front see through.

The matching bra was of exactly the same design, the bra's shoulders straps were made of smooth black satin and the cups of the bra were of the same lace design as the thong having the same sheer filling between the lace making it see through as well.

Paul handed the garments to the sales assistant who placed them into the little boutique bag sealed it then handed it to Paul as she rang it up on the register.

Handing the sales assistant his credit card to pay she smiled and said, "I am sure she will look stunning in that" Paul agreed and thanked the assistant for her help and left.

Paul decided to continue looking for a bikini and finally a pair of high heels and a dress to complete the list of things he wanted to get for Katherine.

He saw a wonderful ladies boutique specializing in woman's evening gowns and cocktail dresses, Paul picked out a sexy black cocktail dress that would perfectly match the lingerie he had already bought.

Paul bought the dress then headed for a surf shop he had spotted to look for a bikini for his wife, as he paced through the store he immediately realized this was a store aimed primarily at young beach going teen or college types.

Looking at the woman's bikini's he was a little shocked at how small they were.

A young female sales assistant came over and offered her assistance.

Paul told her he was looking for a bikini for his wife.

The sales assistant asked him what kind of woman Katherine was and what kind of bikinis she already owned.

"Well she is playful and enjoys showing her body off and most of her swimwear is on the smaller side".

The young girl smiled "Follow me" she said as she lead Paul towards some bikini's on another rack, "Is this what your after?" she said as she lifted one from the rack, Paul looked at the bikini WOW thought Paul it was extremely tiny and looked as though it would not cover a lot of Katherine at all, "Exactly" was Paul's reply she smiled and asked what color he wanted it in, Paul thought about this for a second and then replied "Got it in white?" the little girl nodded as she got the white one out.

"Will that be cash or credit" "credit" replied Paul as he handed the card to the assistant "Do you know of any stores in this mall where I can find some great high heels for my wife?" he asked, the sales girl smiled and replied "Sure Is", take the escalator to the top floor, there will be a shop about four stores down to the left as you come off the escalator they have a variety of high heels.

Paul thanked the assistant and left heading towards the escalator, standing there he began to think of what he had bought so far and began to think of how wonderful it would look on Katherine if he managed to persuade her to try it on.

Paul reached the top and took a left as instructed and walked the four stores down to where he found the shoe store.

He entered the store and found it was wall to wall with some of the most wonderful heels from designers all around the world.

The sales woman approached him and asked him what it was he was looking for in a heel, what kind of woman Katherine was and her size.

After obtaining the required information the sales woman went to work on finding a selection of heels to match the criteria and size given to her by Paul who also mentioned he wished to get something of a healed sandal to match her bikini.

The sales assistant decided to do the bikini outfit first, Paul showed the assistant a quick peak at the bikini, which instantly helped her locate a pair of shoes to match.

She walked to a rack and brought down a pair of white strappy sandals with about a half an inch heel.

Paul was delighted with these as they were not flat bottomed and frumpy looking nor were they anything over the top, he knew Katherine wouldn't be able to spend every second of the trip in a high heel.

Next the assistant took a sneak peek at the lingerie set Paul had chosen and giggled "I Gotcha!" she said she sped off down the rows of heels till she found the pair she had in mind, she returned and asked Paul "what about these;" Paul looked at them for a moment "Something more strappy" he answered, the sales girl smiled and sped off back down the isle and returned with yet another pair of heels "These perhaps" again Paul looked hmmmmmmm he thought about it then decided to come out and be direct with the sales woman "Got anything a little more sexy" the sales woman looked at him and said "we do Sir" she walked back down the isle, Paul followed they finally came to the end of the store, there were three shelves along the back wall that housed more high heels.

Paul looked at the selection along the back wall he scanned them left to right then changed to the middle rack and scanned again left to right and once again changed the bottom rack scanning until he got about half way through the third and final rack "Perfect!" he exclaimed as he picked them up and examined them, the saleswoman was a little surprised by his choice.

These are exactly what I had in mind; the saleswoman smiled and said that they were indeed what he had described before strappy and quite sexy.

Paul asked for them in Katherine's size and continued to admire them as the saleswoman disappeared into the back to locate both the sandals and heels in the sizes Paul needed.

Awesome Paul thought, as he looked the heels over and imagined how wonderful they would look on Katherine, how they would compliment her long sexy legs and tie in wonderfully with her lingerie.

The sales assistant returned with the heels in Katherine's size and took them over to the checkout.

Paul paid and thanked the assistant for her help in finding the heels.

He put his shopping items into the trunk of his car and made his way back into the mall for some last minute items.

He got a call from his friend Alex who has spotted him walking into the mall.

"Hey buddy want to grab a beer and a bite to eat?" he asked.

"Sure thing; out usual spot?" Paul asked.

"You got it!" Alex replied.

Across the road from the mall was a bar and grill where Paul and his buddies met up fro drinks and to watch sports.

Paul walked through the front door he spotted Alex sitting at a table alone having a beer, they waved to each other while Paul made his way towards where Alex was seated, he shook Alex's hand took a seat opposite him "Hey there buddy how you doing?" asked Alex.

Paul laughed and told Alex all that had been going on and that he and Katherine had this trip planned to make up for the honeymoon they never had after they got married.

Alex listening finally said and how is that sexy wife of yours, still a fox I'll bet.

Yep still a stunner Paul replied.

The waitress recognizing them from thee after work visits asked the "the usual gentleman?" yeah thanks they both replied.

"Alex" Paul said; I wanted to ask you something, "Sure thing Paul" fire away.

Paul hesitated a little and Alex noticed "your not in any kind of trouble are you Paul" Oh no nothing like that Paul explained.

I just wondered; well back when we were in college and those frat parties you used to throw, what were those little pills the guys used to slip the girls to loosen them up for a night of fun?

Alex laughed hard wow buddy I wasn't expecting such a blast from the past, they both began laughing at Alex's comment then finally Alex said well those were roofies why you ask?

Paul began to tell him his thoughts well Alex its like this Katherine is very shy about her body and also dress's very frumpy and conservative, even when we are home alone all she will wear is the typical housewife clothing and it really doesn't turn me on at all and trying to persuade her to wear anything but ends in an argument.

So I figured perhaps while on this holiday I could slip some of these roofies into Katherine's drink and get her to wear some sexy lingerie and heels and maybe even a bikini, just to make this a memorable trip a romantic trip that's all.

Paul looked at Alex and spoke under his breathe well can you get me some of those pills?

Alex thought about it then nodded to Paul, tell you what buddy who is taking you guys to the dock? Well we haven't arranged anything yet, why what you have in mind?

Alex went on to tell Paul he knew someone that could get the pills but he would only be able to get them tomorrow evening as the guy he knew had to arrange it.

Paul practically jumped from his seat thanking his friend for helping him out.

The guys ate their lunch and talked "so how many do I give to her?" Alex thought for a second, doing some calculations in his head "well it depends what you had in mind" if you just wanted to get her to loosen up then I guess half a pill coupled with a small amount of alcohol would do it, but giving her more like one and a half or two would probably make her uninhibited enough to fuck an entire football team like that little slut Claire Hastings did when they gave her two.

Paul's mouth hung open deeply shocked and surprised he remembered the night Alex was referring to very well; every guy at that party got to fuck the hell out of Claire Hastings in any hole of their choosing, but he had no idea it was because of two of those little pills that she did all the nasty shit they did to her and with no objections at all.

Paul asked Alex how many pills he would be able to organize for him and what would they cost.

Alex told him he could get twenty pills and not to worry about payment, but to think of it as a honeymoon gift.

Paul was over the moon and could hardly contain his excitement.

The pair made arrangements; Alex would pick Paul and Katherine up and drop them off at the dock.

Finally Paul and Alex were on there way into the parking area, Paul turned and shook Alex's hand and thanked him for the lunch and for getting him the pills, "No problem" said Alex I will call you later this evening to let you know when I have them.

Paul thanked him once again as he climbed into his car and started his drive home.

"Hello Ladies" and how did your day go? Paul said as Katherine and Mel walked in from their day shopping.

"Oh very well thanks Paul" Mel said it was a great day we got all the shopping done and also had a couple lady treatments.

Paul admired Katherine's fresh French tips before excusing himself to go upstairs to pack and hide the new garments and shoes he had bought for Katherine.

He decided to take a shower after all the walking around today he was feeling rather exhausted, Paul got into the shower and wash himself he enjoyed the water on his body as it washed away the sweat produced him having covered every square inch of the mall in search of his dream outfits for Katherine.

He dried himself off and hopped into a pair of track pants and a t-shirt, he then put the little travel locks on his luggage and put the keys under his lamp on his nightstand.

Paul made his way downstairs where the girls where having a glass of wine and talking about their day, Paul suggested that they go upstairs and at least get a little packing done.

Looking at the time on his phone 8:00pm he was desperately awaiting the call from Alex to confirm he had gotten his hands on those magic little pills.

About 30 minutes later the phone rang; Paul answered excitedly "I got some good news buddy", Paul practically leapt from his seat in excitement "You got em" "Of course would I let you down?"

Paul thanked Alex ok buddy guess we will see you Monday at 8am Sure thing buddy, "Alex" 8am and then we can have some breakfast here before we leave the house.

Alex agreed then said goodbye.

Paul checked his emails and did some online banking before heading upstairs where the ladies were surprisingly done with packing Katherine's luggage.

Paul smiled as he saw them pull the zipper closed on Katherine's suitcase "all done are we?" Paul asked as he was met by looks from both ladies, Mel giggled and Katherine followed suit.

"Well I best be going" Mel said explaining she needed to get home as she had a company gathering to attend the following day she opted to let herself out.

She stood up and heading downstairs, Paul and Katherine looked at each other before they heard the door shut.

They spent the remainder of the night getting ready and drinking wine, they laughed and talked and it was clear they were both very excited about the trip.

The day finally arrived; the tickets and passports lay waiting on the kitchen counter, while the luggage sat by the front door just waiting to be swept up.

Paul lay in bed thinking about it as he heard the shower going, Katherine had already woken up and was in the shower, unknowingly to Paul Katherine was busy preparing his cruise surprise, she slowly lathered up her pussy and began to shave it, she decided to leave a little strip of hair about an inch long and a centimeter thick just above her pussy, so as not to feel completely naked, she quickly washed the hair away and made sure there was no trace of it, she had brought her clothing into the bathroom with her, so there was no chance of being caught with a bare pussy and ruining the surprise.

Paul has always asked her to shave her pussy for him, but she had always talked her way out of it; but she felt as a treat she would do it secretly and surprise him.

She quickly pulled on the outfit she had promised Mel she would wear on day one, Mel had picked out a small white cotton g-string much to Katherine's protest, she then picked a white lacy bra and a peach colored skirt which was just 2 inches above the knee, she wore a pair of leather sandals and a nice halter top, "The Beach Look" as Mel called it.

Paul was suddenly pounced upon by a fully clothed and ready for action Katherine.

Get up Get up Get up.

Paul got up and went to have a shower, as he listened to the sound of Katherine singing away downstairs, the smell of morning coffee greetings him like an old friend as he made his way out of their.