Kathleen Meets The Client Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andi23
Andi23
496 Followers

Ignoring the salty taste of this man's cum, I knew I had better swallow what he gave me.

When he was done, I obediently used my tongue to clean his cock and to remove the sticky sperm from his balls.

About that time the door to the car opened. Joan had gotten out and had opened the door for me to get out. When I looked past her, I quickly realized that we were in my driveway and that my abuse was over. Without so much as a wave, I gathered my things and ran to the front door. As they drove away, I realized that my problems were just beginning and that I had no idea what to tell Tom or what to expect from him.

Fortunately for me Tom was still not feeling well and after getting the kids taken care of had probably gone to bed. Then I realized that it was almost three o'clock in the morning.

I freshened up, paying special attention to wiping away any evidence of Frank on my face and hair and any evidence of my own orgasms left between my legs. I crawled into bed next to my husband and lay there wide awake. What was going to happen? How could I tell him? What if I said nothing and Frank or Henry brought it up? I was feeling trapped and no answer seemed to come to me. I certainly couldn't tell him I had done it for him to get this big client.

I finally fell asleep as the morning sun started coming through the window, firm in the knowledge that I had to keep this a secrete or risk losing everything that mattered to me.

When I woke, Tom was busy with breakfast for the kids. As I walked into the kitchen he handed me a cup of hot coffee and a note. He smiled and pointed to the vase of roses on the kitchen table and said you must have been a good girl.

I waited till the kids went off to play before I opened the note. It said "To a lovely lady with a great attitude" signed Frank

Tom was all over me to find out what that meant. I couldn't think of anything to say that made sense so I said nothing. At that point he informed me that Frank had called and that he was giving us the contract. He also said something about seeing a lot more of each other.

In the joy of the moment, Tom forgot about the note. As we were getting seconds on the coffee Tom went out for the morning paper and came back with a concerned look as he asked me where I had left the car.

I took the easy way and started to cry. I kept saying I was sorry and begging him to forgive me. It was at least a half hour before Tom could get me to stop crying and calm down enough to make sense of what I was saying.

At that point I decided that I was out of options and that I had to tell my husband the truth. He just sat there and listened to all the sordid details of my night as Frank's play toy. When I was done, and trying again to tell him I was sorry, he just took me in his arms and said I Love You.

When I told him that I didn't understand how he could forgive me so quickly, he suggested that I think back to what he had been asking of me for the past year. He went on to say that he had hoped that my being with another man would have been my choice and not something that was forced on me. He continued that with this new client, we would probably be seeing a lot more of Frank and Henry and if that was going to be a problem for me, he would gladly turn down the new opportunity. I assured him that being forced was the only way I would ever have been with another man.

I couldn't have dreamed of a better ending as I took my husband in my arms and after telling him how much I loved him, I told him that since we were both being honest that I had one more thing to confess.

When he asked me what that was I stood up tall and said in a meek little voice "I kinda liked how I felt when Frank was using me"

To be continued

Andi23
Andi23
496 Followers
12