Kathleen's Family Saga Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The passage of time was meaningless; the union of loving father and freshly deflowered daughter was a manifestation an eternal love that had transcended conventional norms and their love found one more expression albeit for a limited time.

Ken fucked his daughter at the same amazing brutal pace each time slamming his massive cock shaking her body with the shear force of his thrust. He mauled her breasts with comparable savagery. He relished her each grunt and moan as she declared her lust and desire to be fucked by her father again and again.

Kathleen came like screaming banshee in less than thirty minutes of savage fucking by her father, who ignored her desperate need to kiss him as she orgasmed. Kathleen was now babbling monosyllables as she fought with her body-wrenching climax.

Ken used his immense strength to keep fucking his daughter as they both started to sweat afresh. The drops of sweat poured from Ken's forehead and broad chest, some dripping ing on his daughter's face and chest. Kathleen's face was covered with droplets of sweat and the valley between her crushed breasts gleamed with sweaty rivulets. Kathleen looked up with her mouth open and slack, at the handsome face of her father with glazed eyes. Her brain imprinted the image of her father's face covered with sweat, his mouth slightly open, his nostrils flaring occasionally and his breaths were audible with occasional grunts of exertion. Kathleen was oblivious to the fact that the sweat drops from her father's face dripped in to her open mouth like drops of nectar.

Kathleen was caught up in the vortex of lust, generated by her father's, out of this world fucking. Kathleen was soon cumming again as she felt that her father hammering her sore cunt with his colossus of a cock. Ken kept on fucking his daughter. He would ensure she experienced the orgasmic pleasure of their sexual union until she could not take it anymore.

Ken fucked his daughter to three more orgasms. Her father had fucked Kathleen for over two hours by now. Her hands lost their grip on his forearms; her body went limp as the fourth orgasm tore her body apart with its pleasure filled violence. Ken continued his fucking as he exploded second time inside his daughter's convulsing cunt. He filled his daughter's packed cunt with his thick cum.

Ken knew Kathleen now was spent but he could sense that she still had some reserve left. Her father fucked Kathleen for another hour making her cum three more times. Kathleen now laid with her arms lying limp her mouth open and slack, her saliva running over her face from both corners. She moaned feebly and barley moved as her last orgasm deleted her even more.

Ken squeezed his daughter's breasts even more to wake her up a bit as he hammered his massive cock mercilessly to cum inside his daughter. Kathleen was beyond feeling any physical pain. Her mind was numbed with the sensory over load that her father had put her through. Kathleen was now a receptacle of her father's lust and he used her accordingly.

Ken wanted his release to celebrate his union with his daughter's. He used long and short strokes but kept the furious pace and kept slamming his plundering cock in and out for another forty minutes. He was pleasantly surprised as his daughter managed to cum once more. He could feel the tightening in his loins, which expanded and moved to his ass muscles, he clenched his anus as he felt and ache in his balls. He pushed the crushed flesh of his daughter's breasts up towards her neck making her wince weakly. He exploded on one of the downward thrust as he roared a guttural animal sound and collapsed with all his weight on his daughter knocking all the air out of her lung still his hands still clutching Kathleen's breasts.

His mammoth cock buried to its root convulsed and twitched repeatedly inside his daughter's exhausted cunt as it released huge volumes of hot, thick scalding potent semen. He ejaculated again and again. Kathleen felt the bursting pressure as her cunt filled with her father's hot cum and she moaned once again and her body responded to her father's explosion by dragging yet another painful orgasm out of her depleted body. She emitted a weak scream and went deathly limp and quiet.

Ken felt he would never stop ejaculating. He buried his face in his daughter's fragrant hair and allowed himself to surrender to his daughter. Both remained locked in for almost half an hour. Ken realised that morning light might have broken outside. Father and daughter had made first sexual gesture well over eight hours ago. Kathleen was fucked for well over five hours non-stop.

Ken rolled onto his side with his daughter clasped within his arms. His half hard massive penis was still buried in cum filled sweet sore cunt of his daughter as sleep engulfed both of them.

**

Ken slept for solid four hours, when he woke up sleepily. Kathleen was still fast asleep buried in her father's arms. His daughter's deep breathing with occasional soft snore was like music to Ken's ears. He smiled and watched his lovely daughter sleep. His heart felt warm. His eyes felt hot as if tears were trying to form. Ken watched his daughter, his heart bursting with love for her. He did not know but the lovely sight of his daughter sent steel rushing through his monster cock. Ken wanted to take his daughter again before going back to sleep. He was debating whether to wake her up or take her by surprise. As if by telepathy Kathleen snorted softly and opened her eyes and immediately smiled sleepily at her father.

Ken kissed his daughter on her mouth, "Happy birthday Kathee darling. Did you like your present?"

Kathleen softly giggled, "Happy birthday Daddy, thank you. My present was best in the world. Nothing can ever match it. Did your present come anywhere to your liking?"

"Kathee sweetheart, this is the best birthday I have ever had. This present equals if not surpasses the one, when I was blessed with two sweet daughters," Ken kissed his beaming daughter, "May I have a bit more of my present?"

Kathleen laughed her typical soft laugh, "Daddy, the present is all yours now. You can do whatever you wish with it."

Ken emitted a mock roar of a primitive pre-historic man, holding his daughter rolled over burying her under his massive frame. His now steel hard cock was still buried in her pussy. He pushed his daughters legs apart and started to fuck lying flat over her, using his strong back to lift his hips up to drag his cock out and then allowed his weight and gravity to shuttle his cock right back in. In five minutes time Kathleen was moaning. Her father had introduced her to enjoy unbridled lust in only one night.

Both father and daughter fucked without any further conversation. The words between them were replaced by soft moans and grunts added with the squelching sounds as father's monster cock pummelled daughter's wet soft sore cum filled cunt.

Ken fucked Kathleen steadily making her cum four times in next forty-five minutes, he noticed that his daughter was still moving with him and her eyes would open and look at him every now and then, "Kathee sweetie, shall I cum inside your cunt or fuck you some more?"

Kathleen could barely nod, which was taken by her father as permission to continue to fuck her. Ken rolled onto his right and then on to his back holding his daughter impaled on his cock with him. Ken used his hugely muscled powerful arms to lift her up and down on his monstrosity like a doll by holding his daughter's hips in his huge. Kathleen felt her father penetrate even deeper as he simultaneously pushed up his hips in sync. Kathleen moaned and her slack open mouth drooled over her father's hairy chest. Another thirty minutes of solid fucking became more forceful and savage. Kathleen came three more times. While she was struggling with her last orgasm her father grunted pushing his hips up and slamming his daughter's hips down burying his colossal cock deep inside his daughter's pussy and ejaculated like a broken hosepipe. He let his daughter flop over his chest and belly limply. The spurt after spurt of thick hot semen filled his tired daughter's cunt. Kathleen buried her face in his father's hairy chest breathing hard and deep. In next few minutes temporarily sated incestuous couple went back to sleep.

Kathleen woke up three hours later found herself lying off her father's body, obviously she had slipped off her father's deflated cock during her sleep. She sat up quietly and watched her father's massive hairy chest move with his deep breathing mixed with gentle snoring She found him adorable and defenceless and wanted to hug him and kiss him. She controlled herself, as she realised he had been making love to her all night and most morning and must be tired.

She decided to make a quick brunch for both of them before her woke up. She crawled out of bed and soft footed out of the room and went down to kitchen naked. She was a good cook despite her tender years and within half an hour she had a sumptuous brunch ready. She made strong coffee for her father, took out orange, apple juice out of fridge. She was putting the pans in the basin and did not hear her father walk right behind her.

As she moved back she bumped in to her father who promptly held her in his arms pulling her even tighter against him, "Kathee, I was hoping to play with my gift again before getting out of bed."

"Daddy, you must eat first. Your gift is not going to vanish anywhere," Kathleen giggled and tried to admonish her lusty giant father, as if she was his mother and he her naughty son.

Ken complained like a small boy who had been asked to put his toys away, "Kathee, can I not fuck you once quickly before eating food?"

Kathleen even that early in her relationship with her father knew when her father's lust could not be denied. She lovingly rubbed his hand over his belly and gave in with pretend reluctance, "OK, Daddy. Only once and a quick fuck, otherwise food will go cold."

Ken dragged a footstool used by his wife and house help to reach overhead cupboards. He picked up his daughter like a weightless doll and stood her on it. He none too gently pushed her forwards until she was bending forwards nearly flat on the work surface. He spread her legs wide apart. The height arrangement was perfect. His daughter's cum and blood caked cunt was pouting straight back at his rampant cock. He held his daughter's hips and placed his gargantuan cock had at the entrance of his daughter's cunt and with no finesse or preamble slammed his cock more than half of its monstrously thick length making his daughter scream in genuine pain. Ken paused for a moment and then after pulling two or three inches hammered his colossal cock inside his screaming daughter's soft pussy right down to the last millimetre of generous eleven inches.

Kathleen was now wise to the initial pain and rode the pain with few screams and biting on her lip. Soon her father's monster was shuttling in and out making her moan with mounting lust. Ken fucked his daughter rough and hard concerned with only his desires. Kathleen came within few minutes of her father's brutal fast fucking and came twice more in next twenty minutes when her father spurted an enormous load of hot cum deep inside. Ken flopped forward on his daughter's back to recover.

Five minutes later father and daughter recovered. Kathleen winced as her father pulled his barely wilted monstrosity out of her very sore cunt. She could feel warm cum running out of her cunt alongside her thighs.

Kathleen allowed her father to lift her in his arms and move to the breakfast table. She served food and was complemented on her culinary abilities. Both ate heartily. Ken drank gallons of coffee. Kathleen drank glass after glass of fruit juices. Kathleen suddenly remembered, "Daddy, we must ring mum and Patricia."

"I remembered sweetheart but I thought a bit later would be fine."

"Daddeee....with your monster cock close to me!! What if we forget?"

"I agree Kathee. Let's ring them now."

They both rang and had a long happy chat and wishes were exchanged. Kathleen blushed when her mother tried to make her feel grown up by telling her that she was the in-charge of the house and should look after her father. Ken raised his eye bows to emphasise 'look after your father'.

Ken noted Kathleen's discomfiture and mischievously piped in, "Kathee is looking after me really well, Reema darling."

Kathleen punched her father in his belly with little impression and glared at him, which only made him laugh.

After the conversation Ken inquired of his daughter very theatrically, "Madam, what would be lady's desires now?"

"Daddy, this lady needs to pee badly," giggled Kathleen.

Ken laughed and picked his daughter in his arms and bounded up the stairs back to the bedroom. He went into the en suite.

He took his daughter into the large shower area.

Kathleen complained, "Daddeeee! I need to pee badly," as her father put her on the shower floor.

Ken sat down and looked up, "Kathee, you are my gift remember. I want your sweet pee."

Kathleen was in complete sync with her father's sexual desires. She spread her legs and pushed her hips forward as her father glued his mouth to her cum caked faintly bushy cunt.

Kathleen started to pee first hesitantly in to her father's open mouth, her father greedily gulped her pee. Soon she tried to control her stream to allow her father to gulp each mouthful. Ken relished each drop of his freshly fucked daughter's sweet golden nectar.

Kathleen once finished bent down and kissed her father's pee smelling mouth. She insisted, "Daddy, my turn now. Now you give me the sweet drink of your pee."

Ken knew better than to argue. He put the tip of his monster cock head at the lower lip of his daughter's open mouth and released his yellow acrid pee in short bursts allowing his daughter to swallow as much as she wanted to. He was pleased that she wanted more and he finished in her mouth. Ken realised that his daughter was like him in her sexual desires. They both brushed their teeth and took shower together playing with one another genitalia. Ken washed his daughter's sore cunt gently. Kathleen was feeling the pain of her freshly lost virginity more now than before.

Ken dried Kathleen and carried her to the bed. He brought warm soaked towels and kept them over his daughter's cunt. Kathleen felt better and loved her father both as her dad and her man more and more every second they spent together as man and woman.

Kathleen asked her father as he applied cold cream over and inside her sore cunt, "Daddy, I do not want to miss any chance of you fucking me. I would rather you fuck me even if my cunt is sore."

"Kathee, how many places do you think you have where I can put my cock inside you?"

Kathleen looked puzzled for a short time and quickly figured it out, "Daddy my ass is very tiny. Will your huge cock go inside it?"

Ken patted his daughter on her tummy, "If my lovely daughter really wants, my cock can go to the hilt inside her ass."

Kathleen wanted her father to take her in any orifice he wished, "Daddy, in that case please fuck my ass tonight. By morning my cunt should feel better and be ready for your cock. By evening you can then fuck me both in my cunt and ass for the next three days."

Ken did not laugh aloud at his daughter's child like calculation of her cunt and anal recovery after first violation. He appeared serious and nodded at her and complemented her, for a good plan.

His love for his maturing daughter was becoming fiercer and fiercer, "Kathee darling, would you please suck on my cock."

Kathleen rolled over and turned on her hands and knees until her face was right on top her father's steel hard humungous cock. She opened her mouth wide open and found her father's glans a tight fit. Her mouth corners hurt as she pushed her warm salivating mouth down on her father's monstrosity. Her heart swelled when she heard a moan of lusty satisfaction emit from her father's lips as he felt his cock head being engulfed inside his daughter's mouth.

Kathleen did her best to fellate her father's inhuman sized cock taking another inch or two gagging madly and tears streaming over her face. After about ten minutes of fellatio, her father declared in a lust filled thick voice, "Kathee, I want your ass now."

Kathleen intuitively turned around and remained on her knees and hands. Ken suggested that Kathleen drop her arms so that she now rested her head on her folded arms and her ass rested on her calves as he folded her knees under her tummy. Ken lifted his daughter's ass to his desired level. He got off the bed instructing his daughter to remain still.

He soon came back with the butter dish. Kathleen flinched as her father rubbed cold butter on her anus, which soon melted allowing him to insert his finger inside. Kathleen moaned with discomfort but the butter-coated ass made the entry easy. Her father soon had a big glob of soft butter at her anal opening, which he pushed in as deep as his finger would take. He could feel the firm shit inside his daughter's rectum. Kathleen was by now very hot and wanted her father to put in something bigger than his finger in her ass.

Ken coated his cock with butter and supported his monster steel hard cock which he could barley bend down to aim at his daughter's tiny anus. He put his massive cock head many times bigger than Kathleen's tiny anal ring, "Kathee sweetheart, when I begin to fuck your ass it will hurt really badly. I will stay still after I have put my cock inside for you to adjust to my cock."

Kathleen whimpered her agreement.

Ken pushed his giant cock head against the tight tiny ring of his daughter's virgin anus. He kept on pushing, "Kathee darling, please try to relax your ass. Relax it like you do when you want to push a big hard piece of shit out."

Kathleen would do anything her loving father demanded of her. She pushed her anus open as if shitting and let out a tiny fart inadvertently. Both father and daughter were too wrapped up in the lust of the moment to get distracted by it. Ken pushed hard and suddenly he felt his daughter's anus open and his cock head tip slid in aided by copious butter. Kathleen felt first severe dull pain followed with sharp pain as if someone had sliced her anus with a knife. She screamed as her father pushed his cock head right inside the tight anal ring.

Ken felt his daughter's tight anus like a constricting ring around his monster cock. He marvelled at the hugely dilated anus of his daughter obscenely impaled by his colossal penis.

Ken held his daughter's hips and pushed hard to shove inch after another agonising torturing inch inside his crying, screaming daughter's ass.

Kathleen screamed as if electrocuted, "DADDEEEE......NO..NO, my ass is torn. NOOOOO...OO. PLEASE TAKE YOUR COCK OUT."

Kathleen knew, even as her tears flowed from here eyes and the excruciating pain from her anus seemed to kill her, her father would only stop once his whole length of gargantuan cock was inside her shit filled rectum.

Kathleen's each sob and scream shot through his fathers heart but he knew once he had entered fully inside his daughter's virgin ass, she would adjust exactly as she did when he invaded her pussy.

Kathleen was crying unabashedly, her face was drenched with her tears and her nose was running as she tried to bite on the pillow to reduce the volume of her screams.

Ken holding his daughter firmly still; hammered massively thick inch after thick inch inside his daughter's obscenely stretched ass.

He had managed to shove in all but the last four inches and felt his shaft strangled by the tight anal ring of his daughter's virgin ass

Ken grunted and after pulling two inches he gathered himself and swung his hips with full power of his massive back and hammered the whole brutal eleven inches of his inhumanly thick cock inside the warm shit filled rectum of his daughter.