Kathleen's Lovers Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I listened as I heard her spit and spit again before the sound of a tap started.

She was in there for quite a while. I kept my eyes shut, not knowing if Fraser was watching me or not, before Jenny came out and closed the bedroom door as she passed. The show was over. I listened to there voices. They were low, barely audible, but they sounded happy. Jenny certainly wasn't upset as I thought she might have been. Ten minutes later I heard the door to the hallway open, a few muttered goodbyes, the door closed and then Jenny came into the bedroom. I kept up my pretence of sleep and listened as she climbed into her bed and went to sleep.

The next day, the last full day of our weeks holiday, was to be a boat trip. Karen had somehow persuaded the owner to let all the girls and the Scots lads on board for free, convincing him he'd make plenty of money in the little bar within the boat.

I felt much better (back then, hangovers were a pleasure still to come!) and I asked Jenny what I'd missed after I left. She said she'd brought Fraser back to the room, to which I showed mock surprise, and that they'd slept together and that it'd been 'fantastic'. I kept up the pretence, outwardly dying to hear what had happened while inwardly knowing all that had really gone on.

The boat trip was actually for an 'eighteen-thirties' group, which Karen had talked her way into joining (she really was amazing at doing things like that), and we spent the whole day drinking their wine (much to the boat owners annoyance!) and joining in their games when we pulled in at a secluded beach. Jenny and Fraser were with each other the whole time, all lovey-dovey, with me, once again, enjoying the company of Keith. He was nice, there wasn't anything to dislike about him but I desperately wanted to be with one of the other guys, someone like Fraser.

I overheard Jenny tell one of the girls that her evening with Fraser had "been the best sex she'd ever had!" to which I rolled my eyes and thought "What, having him force his cock down your throat and then you end the night running for the bathroom because he'd cum in your mouth? What would the worst night have been like then?" More thoughts followed "Why was I being like this? Am I jealous of Jenny?"

I was taking in the view as the boat motored along the coast, when Karen came and stood next to me.

"You're not avoiding me are you?" she said, checking nobody was within earshot.

"No Karen, no. It's just, you know, I haven't really had a chance to talk" I replied insincerely. She was right, I had stayed out her way. Flashbacks to that night in her bed were constantly happening as I questioned myself 'Am I a Lesbian?' At the same time, after our bad start, I still had to say I really liked Karen. She was great fun, had been a good friend and had made the whole holiday so much better.

"Well there's no need. It was just a bit of fun remember? You know things about me now, I know things about you. Its no big deal -- no one's ever gonna find out if that's what you're worried about? Just carry on like before. We're mates right?"

I nodded. "Unless that is..." Karen turned to me and, seeing the panic in my eyes, laughed out loud, put a hand on my shoulder and said "see you on the beach. Today's gonna be a good 'un" as she walked away.

Soon the boat 'dropped anchor' at the bay and we got off onto the sand. I guess there were a hundred or so people and the rep's soon started organising little games to play. Jenny wouldn't take part as she wasn't feeling too well, a bit seasick apparently, and Fraser stayed with her.

The drink flowed and the games got quite naughty. Silly stuff to start with, like swapping balloons with each other without using your hands, to more and more daring things. Karen was in the thick of it and when it was announced there would be a wet T-shirt contest, her hand flew up to enter. A few other girls we didn't know said they'd do it too and so the next thing I knew Karen was calling me over.

"Kathleen! Come on! We can't let this lot beat us"

I hesitated but then joined her. It was a comical competition, not very sexy at all. The holiday reps gave us all '18-30' T-shirts, which we changed into inside a beach-side toilet (I remember Karen's delight in being in this little room with six or seven girls all stripping off!) before being called onto the 'stage' where we had a freezing cold hosepipe sprayed at us. All I remember was howls of laughter from all the guys stood in front of me -- including Fraser, Keith and all the other Scottish lads - as the water bounced off me, leaving me dripping wet with the thin white material, now as good as transparent, stuck to my chest.

When it was all over, we all lined up, shivering and laughing at the stupidity of it all and waited for the winner to be announced.

"And the winner is... Kathleen!"

Karen was next to me and we both screamed with laughter as I was called up for my prize -- a bottle of champagne (well, sparkling wine) that was promptly popped open by the rep and sprayed all over me, making me even wetter. This, of course, got even more cheers from the crowd who then started chanting "OFF, OFF, OFF..."

"No way" I initially said but, with everyone shouting and not wanting to be a spoilsport, I decided it was just easier to do as they said. I grabbed the soaking wet T-shirt and quickly pulled it over my head.

A great cheer went up as my big white boobs saw the Mediterranean sun for the first time. I quickly went to pull it back on but then Karen ran over and pulled her T-shirt off too, then all the other girls did the same -- again to a huge cheer!

To be honest, it was no big deal as five minutes later, with the games over, all the girls were lying on the beach sunbathing topless anyway. My heart was pounding though! It felt great to hear all those guys cheer as they saw my boobs and I felt ever so proud and confident about myself.

The rest of the day on the beach was great. Good company with the rest of the girls (most of which wanted to do my hair when we got back to Britain) and the Scottish lads, loads to drink and all on a beautiful sunny beach.

The journey back, as the sun set, was a bit different as the waves got quite choppy and the boat banged along them. We all laughed out loud as the boat rose and fell but poor Jenny couldn't handle it at all and was soon hanging over the side being sick. By the time the boat pulled in she was in a terrible state and I needed Fraser's and Keith's help just to get her across the gangplank and onto the jetty. Our Hotel was only a short walk but she still couldn't manage it and so, arm in arm, Fraser and I, helped her back to our room.

I lay her down on the bed, puke stains down the front of her top, as she gave slurred apologies to the two of us.

"I'm so sorry... so... sorry... Kathleen... listen... Kathleen"

I bent down to hear her drunken ramblings, nodding to feign interest but just keen to get back to the others -- I was buzzing with excitement and in no mood to waste the night listening to her tell me I was her "bezz fren."

"Kathleen... don't go back with Karen to her room okay... she's... she's not... nice you know... she does things... makes you do things..."

I froze! Oh God, something did happen between her and Karen too! I wanted to ask her more but I realised Fraser was standing behind me. I calmed her down, telling her not to worry and I'd be back with her soon and to get some sleep. She mumbled some more about "not like that you know... I'm not" and I quickly shushed her and backed out the room.

"Whit was aw that aboot?" said Fraser once we were out in the corridor. I told him it was nothing and, realising I was now alone with him, tried changing the subject as we got into the lift.

"I think she really likes you"

"Ah know, it's a shame cuz I really fancy hur mate" he replied in his rich Scottish accent, looking at me straight in the face.

I looked him, again lost for words at this most blatant of passes. Squeezed in the lift, I was only inches from him.

"Oh" I managed as he lent forward to kiss me.

"Fraser, no!" I said moving back, my back hitting the side of the lift "What about Jenny? I just said she really likes you?"

"Aye. An Keith really likes you an aw. Whit can we do eh?"

The lift door opened and I slid out into the Hotel reception area. Fraser followed alongside me as I headed out into the darkness of the street.

"C'mon Kathleen, don't tell me you don't feel it too?"

He was right. Of course I fancied him. He was a tall, good-looking guy with a body to die for and the sexist sounding accent I could imagine too. He was also Jenny's boyfriend -- well as good as when you are on holiday that is! And, much as I fancied him, I couldn't do anything to hurt Jenny's feelings. Two-timing was the lowest of the lows, every girl knew that.

"No Fraser, it's not right. Jenny's my best friend" I said, hoping that would be the end of it. I hadn't said that I didn't fancy him though .

"Aye, aye I know, it's bad when it happens like this. You've got to careful an mind peoples feelin's"

We walked along, in the vague direction of the bars where we thought the others would be, with the sea and the beach to our right. Fraser crossed the road and wandered down onto the sand. I followed. It didn't make any difference, we were still heading in the same direction.

"You wur gud the day" he said softly "in the T-shurt contest"

I laughed "Oh God sorry, I'm not normally like that. I don't know what made me do that"

"I hink ye enjoyed it..." I blushed. He was right again. I did.

We came to a stop, There was a line of rocks, cutting the beach in half, that we either had to climb or go around. Fraser took my hand and we wobbled our way up it to the top where there was a small locked-up shelter for lifeguards to sit in, and a path back to the street. We stopped. I realised we were still holding hands. He led me around the shelter, the town behind us and the sea ahead. Nobody could see us now. He turned and moved to kiss me again.

This time I didn't back away and let him.

Immediately he pressed me back against the wall of the shelter, kissing me urgently. I responded, opening my mouth to his, feeling the stubble on his face rub against my face. His right hand slid down between us, right down to the front of my skirt. He cupped the whole of my pussy in his hand through the material and roughly squeezed it.

This was all happening very quickly again I thought. I'd said I didn't want to do this. I'd said I wouldn't do this to Jenny. So why am I here with her boyfriend rubbing my pussy... and why am I letting him, spreading my legs wider for him?

"Oh Kathleen, Ave been wantin tae fuck you fram the moment I saw ye" he said, breaking away from our kiss "yur so fuckin gorgeous. Here, turn roon"

He spun me around so I was side-on the the beach, a small hand rail in front of me and Fraser behind. I placed my hands on the rail and swivled my head to face him. He was undoing his belt.

"He's going to fuck me. Here. Outdoors. What if someone comes along!" I thought as I heard the sound of his belt unbuckle and his zip unfasten. He heart started to thump.

It was all very frantic as I felt his hands on my loose cotton skirt, pulling it up to my waist, revealing my little white panties. His left hand went to my bottom, found my panties and followed them down to the gusset. I felt the backs of his fingers against my pussy but it was only momentarily as I felt him take hold of my panties and pull them to one side, exposing my slit to the cool night air. He moved closer and I felt his other hand... and something hot and hard -- he was holding his cock! He rubbed it up and down the crease of my bottom before slipping down and finding the entrance to my vagina.

This had all happened so suddenly I wasn't really that physically turned on. The hot, wet pussy that Darren and Cliff had found wasn't quite ready but Fraser seemed uninterested in this little detail as he pushed and worked his way into my not-so moist hole.

"Easy Fraser" I breathed "Not so..." but then he held my hips and thrust up into me "AHH!"

"Oh aye ya wee darlin... oh fuck aye" gasped Fraser as his hard cock sank into me. A few thrusts and my discomfort passed as my wetness coated his cock as it pumped in and out of me. He held onto me hips, not once touching my breasts, brought his mouth to my ear and whispered.

"That fuckin gud is it? Gud haying me fuckin ye eh?"

"Yeah... yeah, its good"

"God yer cunts fuckin tight Kathleen"

"Oh yeah Fraser"

"Did ye like watchin me fuckin yer wee friend last nite?"

Oh God he DID see me! My eyes shot open and I spun my head around to face him, his cock still inside me. He was grining

"Oh aye, ah cud see ye in yer wee bed, watchin me in the mirrah. Did ye like watchin her suckin ma cock? Did ye?"

"Yeah... yeah I... I liked it" I gasped. Oh Lord, this was so unbelievable. So humiliating. So fucking sexy...

"I fuckin bet ye did ya durty bitch... ya durty...fucking... bitch..."

His breath became ragged as I realised he was cuming. He pulled himself deep into me ...and it was over.

"Was that it?" I wondered. The whole thing had maybe taken a minute. "That can't be right, can it?" I thought. I was only just getting into it and felt miles away from my own orgasm and yet it seemed he was finished?

Fraser withdrew his cock from me and started to dress himself. I turned around to see and, puzzled and a little annoyed asked

"Is that it?"

"Aye" Fraser chuckled "Sorry aboot that darlin, got a wee bit too excited there" and, buckling his belt again added "right, ye ready then?"

I was dumbfounded. He was serious. He really had finished. That was it! I adjusted my panties and skirt and looked at him.

"A bit excited?"

"Aye, sometimes happens ya know. Am only human Kathleen. Sorry "

He didn't seem too sorry as I followed him along the footpath, feeling his cum slide out my pussy and down the inside of my leg, as we headed back towards the lights of the town. He thought out loud about where the rest of our friends might be but I was in a daze.

"What kind of idiot am I?" I asked myself. "I've just done the most terrible thing to Jenny and for what? A minute of unsatisfying fumbling with this big selfish bastard." I looked at him, getting more uptight with myself by the minute as he smiled smugly, knowing he'd got what he wanted. He went to suggest where we should go but I spoke first.

"I'm going back to the room. To see how Jenny is"

He looked at me, a little puzzled maybe that I wasn't all doe-eyed like Jenny had been.

"Oh, oh okay then..."

I turned and walked away. I didn't say goodbye. I was so angry with myself for what I had done and, looking back, probably my pent-up sexual frustration wasn't helping either. It was my first experience of 'bad sex' (though it wouldn't be my last) and, added to the fact it'd been with my best friends guy too, my mind was now a jumble of emotions -- all negative.

I quietly let myself into the room. Jenny was asleep and I crept by her and into the shower, hoping somehow that the hot water would wash away the guilt for what I'd just done...

12