Kathleen's Lovers Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked up at Karen, smiling at her words. 'Fucked myself with my Mum Deodorant?' I thought. 'What? The little roll-on deodorant? Can you put that inside you?' My eyes widened at the notion as Karen continued, noticing the look on my face.

"Ha -- I bet he's bigger than a Mum deodorant, eh Kathleen!"

"God I wish" I whispered without thinking.

"Eh?" said Karen "What...is he?"

I interrupted her and, with a blush said.

"It was really small, his Willie you know? It was like this" and wiggled my little finger.

Karen's mouth opened in mock horror.

"Oh you're joking! Bill fucking Storey, heart throb of Middleton Park, the boy I must have cum a hundred times over thinking about him in bed at night, has only got a little cock!"

As she laughed I nodded, not knowing whether to hide my face or laugh too.

"Oh bloody hell Kathleen, I never thought that. Just shows you eh? Big man, tiny cock. Mind you, Tiny man, massive fucking cock! You never can tell until you get it out!"

Her laughing subsiding, she continued, looking into my eyes now and lowering the tone of her voice.

"So Kathleen, if you saw is cock, did you get it out or did he?"

"Erm... I did"

"And did you wank him off first or ...did you suck it!"

"NO!" I said, putting on my own 'mock horror' face "I've never, you know ...done that"

"Really?" Karen replied, eyebrows raised; "Hmm, you do surprise me. I thought all you young girls nowadays gave lads blow jobs? All I ever hear them say at work is about them having such-and-such's cock in their mouths. So what then, did you just wank him off? Make him cum over your hand like you did that fella last week?"

Again I shook my head and red-faced replied.

"No, we... you know..." I mouthed it, almost too ashamed to say the word "...fucked"

Karen's eyes were like saucers! I'm sure she had heard far worse and was just putting it on for my benefit but I enjoyed her reactions.

"What, down a dark alley? Don't tell me you had a knee-trembler?"

"A what? What's... a 'knee trembler?' I replied, confused.

"A knee-trembler. Up against a wall. Standing up. You know, when he cums his lot his knees go all wobbly. That's why it's called a knee-trembler"

"Oh right" I said "Well then I had a 'knee-trembler' then"

Karen had been leaning close to me as we'd spoke and her hand was now holding the inside of my thigh, her fingers under the hem of my short dress. She looked deep in my eyes, a touch of seriousness now flickering in them as she asked in a low whisper.

"And did he make you cum?"

I shook my head and realised the change in atmosphere as Karen moved towards me. She was going to kiss me. I hadn't expected that and should have backed away. Instead though, I froze and felt her soft lips against mine. For a second I stayed like that, eyes open watching Karen's close as she gently ran her tongue over my bottom lip.

Thoughts raced through my mind.

'It's happening again. Oh God no. How has this happened? I have to stop her. I don't want this. I don't want to be a lesbian like her. I just want to be friends. I like her, I really do, but not like this. I don't want to have to stop her though. I don't want to upset her. Oh God, if I stop her then that'll be it. I won't go for nights out with the girls any more. I won't have any friends and I'll be stuck indoors watching the TV with my Mum. Oh, maybe if I just kiss her back then she'll be happy and then I can go. Yes, I mean we're in a car outside houses and so it's not like she can do anything, can she?'

I closed my eyes and slowly, reluctantly, responded to her kisses. I felt her body press against mine and her hand move up my leg, sliding its way under my dress. I thought to stop her, to place my hand on hers or to snap me legs tight but, in my confusion and genuine worry about not upsetting her, I didn't move.

Her tongue pressed against my lips, worming its way in and I opened my mouth slightly to accept her. As I did I felt her long, natural fingernails lightly scratch against my cotton panties. Then a slight movement and her hand shifted up with her fingers pushing down between my thighs, squeezing there way across the sticky gusset of my knickers. Karen stopped kissing for a moment and breathed into my ear.

"Did he cum inside you?"

I nodded my head.

"That's so bad Kathleen" she whispered "so fucking bad"

I know I shouldn't have but I opened my legs a little, only a little. Karen gave a sigh.

"Oh yes, that's it. Let Karen make you feel good"

As one finger gently pressed against the spunk-soaked material covering my vagina, the others slipped under the hem to touch my sticky pubes and then the warm folds of my slit. As her lips returned to mine, I gave a stifled moan as her fingers glided past my panties and entered my cunt. I could feel her long nails inside me, their hardness a frightening sensation. I felt helpless and frightened with them slowly sliding in and out of me, knowing a sudden move could injure me in this, my most vulnerable place but Karen knew exactly what she doing and was a gentle as a Kitten. As her fingers moved inside me, her thumb circled my clit, Bill's cum mixing with my own juices to create a sticky, musky slickness around it.

All the while we kissed and soon, embarrassingly soon, Karen had me moving my hips up to meet her fingering. My breathing began to quicken and my legs to shake. Karen knew what was about to happen and broke away from kissing me, shifting back to watch me as her thumb pressed harder against me.

"That's it" he whispered "That's it Kathleen... you want to cum do you?"

I nodded my head, the urgency to cum taking me over.

"You want to come all over my fingers do you?"

"Yes" I breathed, my chest rising and falling.

"That's it girl, come on" she said, now with a slight sound of satisfaction in her voice.

I squeezed my eyes shut as Karen's gently thrusting fingers coaxed my orgasm from me. I remember closing my mouth to stop any whimpers I might have made but the snorts of my heavy breathing through my nose still gave away what was happening to me. It wasn't a long orgasm but very intense. Karen knew what she was doing and, as I came down from my climax, I could half-hear her speaking to me.

"Oh yeah... that's it... all over my fingers... so fucking good... isn't it?... that's what you wanted wasn't it Kathleen... that's what you fucking wanted off me wasn't it..."

I wasn't really taking in what she said as the realisation of what she'd just done to me was just starting to dawn on me but I nodded anyway.

'Oh my God' I thought 'Oh no, not again. What's the matter with me? Why did I let her do that? How could I have... cum? Am I a lesbian? I must be, I must be...'

I kept my eyes closed and turned away from Karen. Her fingers were still inside me and I placed my hand on hers. She slowly withdrew them and moved towards me saying

"Hey, that was beautiful Kathleen...."

She stopped whatever it was she was about to say next as tears began to roll down my cheeks again.

"Oh Kathleen" she said and held me again though this time I didn't respond to her touch and stayed motionless. She quickly sensed the turmoil I was going through and the futility of expecting me to 'return the favour'. Showing no anger or frustration though, she just pecked me on the cheek and whispered.

"I think you'd better just call it a night girl eh?"

Drying my eyes, I nodded again, even thanking her, before straightening myself up and opening the door. Karen gave me a little smile as I walked across the road to my front door. It was dark inside and I tip-toed up to my room, so as not to wake my Mother. In my bed I silently cried into my pillow, reliving the shame of the evening's events and vowing to never, ever do anything like that again.

12