Kathleen's Lovers Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Only this time it wasn't my strumming fingers bringing me to orgasm, it was a woman's tongue. The excitement once again of what was happening to me quickly brought me to the boil again and I felt myself start to tense as my orgasm began. But Karen had a surprise for me. As she'd tongued me, her hands had been on my inner thighs, pushing my legs apart. Now, as my body shook with the waves of my orgasm about to start, a finger moved down the gap between my legs and touched my anus. That was enough.

"Oh God! Oh God!...oh fuck Karen!....Oh fuck yeah!" I cried as she gently scratched her long fingernail over my pulsing anus while her flickering tongue sent my tiny clit into heaven. I eventually had to put a hand on her head to stop as she then put her lips around my clit and began to suck it – that was too much, I was way to sensitive by then. I felt her finger leave my arse and Karen slid back up the bed to face me.

"Feel better now?" she asked.

"Oh yes" I answered, still gasping for breath "much... much better"

"Would you like to make me feel better?"

I realised what Karen meant. She wanted me to go down on her, to lick her pussy!

"Oh no!" I thought. It hadn't occurred to me that this 'bit of fun' was to be mutual and - quite apart from not being that keen on the idea of performing oral sex on a man, never mind a woman - I also hadn't a clue what to do? I quickly decided to use the 'inexperienced' option. Another big mistake.

"I... I don't know what to do... I've... never been with a woman before" I said in my most timid voice, hoping Karen would pat me on my head and say 'never mind then'.

"That's alright Kathleen" she whispered to me.

"Good" I thought "She's not going to..."

"There's a first time for everyone. I love being a girl's first"

She shuffled up the bed so her chest was facing my face. She turned me towards her and held her big droopy breasts towards me. I understood what she wanted and lent forward, taking one big, stiff nipple into my mouth, then the other.

"Oh yesss..." she hissed "Oh yes... suck them... suck my tits... fucking suck them... oh I love a young girl sucking my tits"

I rolled my tongue around them, gently sucking as I did. Her nipples were so much bigger than mine, so much stiffer. It excited me being able to play with them like this and I again remember wishing I had big sticky-out nipples like Karen's. I quite liked doing this to her and liked listening to her dirty words as I sucked them in between my lips.

"That's it... harder... That's it Kathleen... you love it too don't you... oh yeah... fucking harder!"

I did as I was told, sucking them harder, deeper into my mouth, squeezing both breasts as I did. Her boobs felt floppy compared to my own and I wondered would my boobs be like these one day?

Karen moved away, her nipple leaving my mouth with a loud 'smack', as she pushed me onto my back. She sat up.

"Now, don't worry, I'll tell you what to do..." She said and swung a leg across my chest and over my shoulder. I looked up. Her pussy was directly over my face.

"Oh my God" I thought. I had never seen a woman, or should I say a woman's pussy, this close before. She wasn't particularly hairy, I could see what looked like stubble, so I guessed she'd 'trimmed' herself up for the holiday. Her actual pussy though looked different to mine. Her labia were bigger, sticking out and dark. My labia were non-existent compared to hers! There wasn't time though for study – Karen had a task for me it seemed and I was again caught unprepared.

"Is this what she wants? I've got to lick her like this? Pinned down with her pussy on my face?"

She adjusted her position a little and then lowered her pussy down to my mouth.

Hovering an inch from my mouth I could smell the musky odour of her pussy. It was familiar, the same as my own when I'm turned on. She brought a hand down and slipped her long-nailed fingers deep into her slit, into her vagina, before slowly pulling them out and parting her labia for me, revealing it's soft, pink interior and then lowering herself onto my mouth.

"Oh yes Kathleen, lick me... fucking lick me..." she softly moaned, gently rolling her hips as I hesitantly opened my mouth and licked her with my tongue. She tasted hot and sticky, not unpleasant. She was moving her hips ever so slightly back and forth and I knew what she wanted me to do. I ran my tongue up the length of her slit, seeking her clit. My 'view' at this point was Karen's pubes and belly so it was all 'by touch'.

There. It was amazing to feel her clit with my tongue, a tiny firm 'pea' within folds of soft flesh. "Just like mine" I remember smiling to myself before running my tongue over it, doing what I like doing to myself with my own fingers.

"Oh yes...oh yes Kathleen...that's it girl...fucking lick it..." Karen's voice was getting more urgent, as were her movements, pushing herself down on my mouth and tongue, making it a little difficult to do what she was asking. She repositioned herself up the bed a touch, bringing her hand down once more. Her clit was out of my tongues reach – her vagina wasn't.

"Stick your tongue in me... fuck my cunt with your tongue..." she breathed.

Her fingers were on her clit now and her long fingernails scratched my nose as they made big circular motions around it (not what I'd been doing at all – I'd apparently got this wrong it seemed?). Again, I 'felt' my way, sliding my tongue between her labia and finding the fleshy wet circle of her vagina. I stuck out my tongue as far as I could, trying to enter her, trying to 'fuck' her with my tongue, like she was saying. Karen ground down on my face but my tongue was hardly inside her. Only the very tip seemed to be entering her actual vagina and Karen's movements caused me to slip out quite often. She laughed

"Ha, yes... that's it... fuck me with your tongue."

I didn't feel, despite what she was saying that I was doing this properly and I wasn't surprised when she shifted herself again.

Karen wiggled herself up a touch, so she was once again, just hovering over me. Her pussy was very wet, her dark labia slick and parted, showing her hot, pink little clitty straight in front of my eyes. I expected her to place it over my mouth again but instead she brought both her hands around to her sides and held the cheeks of her bottom, pulling them apart.

"Oh I love this... love this with a girl..." she murmured.

She then lowered herself back down, her anus right over my mouth!

"Her arse!" I thought "Oh God no. This is disgusting!" I kept my mouth closed but my face was trapped between her thighs, unable to escape. "Should I push her way?" I thought "I'm not licking her there!"

My nose was pressed up against her wet pussy as Karen spoke, realising my tongue was firmly inside my mouth.

"What's the matter? Haven't you ever licked a girl's arsehole before? It's okay Kathleen, we all do it. It's sex you know? I'm 'clean' (she emphasized the word in a light-hearted way) if that's what you're worried about?"

I let out a comical 'Mmm!' and he raised herself enough to let me speak. A moment before I'd have told her to get off me, that what she wanted was revolting and that I wasn't doing it. But now her words were going around in my head: '...we all do it, it's sex...'

Was she right? Was this 'normal?' Did everyone do it? I hadn't a clue? I had never associated your bottom with sex and never heard anyone say anything either. It's just for going to the toilet with... isn't it? But I never imagined Cliff using my boobs the way he did and Karen had touched my bottom when she was licking me – and I liked it – so... maybe she was right?

Karen looked down on me, her face looking for an answer.

"It's okay" I said, trying to sound calm and mature "You can... you know..."

"Good girl" Karen said with a smile. She spread her cheeks again and slowly dropped down. I felt her wet pussy against my nose and knew her anus was there pressed against my lips. I tentatively opened my mouth a little and poked out the tip of my tongue, reluctantly seeing what her anus would taste like.

Sweat. Sweat and the same musky taste of her pussy. "Not so bad?" I thought, relieved (the whole poo/pee thing is a big turn off for me, then and now) and stuck my tongue out further. Karen moaned out loud

"Oh yes! Oh yes that's it... that's it... oh yeah, that's fucking it... lick my arsehole"

I ran my tongue around the puckered skin before flicking the tip of my tongue over the tiny tight hole in the centre. Karen's 'ooh's and ahh's' increased and her hand returned to her clit, rubbing it right in front of my eyes in big, rough circles. I remember thinking 'ouch, don't ever do that to me!'

"Oh that's so fucking good Kathleen... so fucking good... stick you tongue up my arse girl... go on, right up my fucking arse!"

She took my hands and placed them on her bottom cheeks.

"That's it, pull my arse open... so you can get right...OH FUCK YES!"

I held her cheeks apart and was able to get my mouth right up against her tiny anus. I pressed my tongue against the little hole and felt my tongue push its way inside a little, the tight muscle squeezing and holding the tip of my tongue. This was really quite good I thought to myself, my feelings of disgust forgotten as Karen rocked her body against my face. I looked up and could see she had her eyes closed as she muttered obscenities.

"Oh Kathleen... oh I fucking love it... don't stop... don't stop licking my arse... that's it... oh yeah girl... gonna cum... gonna fucking cum!"

Her voice got higher as I realised she was starting to orgasm. Her chest was heaving, her nipples sticking out looking painfully erect. Her thighs around my head were tense. The hand on her clitoris was almost violently flashing back and forth like a blur, while her hips swayed, pushing down harder on my face. Feeling cocky, I tried pushing my tongue in and out of her anus, tongue-fucking her, when I suddenly felt her anus clench around my tongue, forcing it out.

"OH FUCK YEAH!" cried Karen as her orgasm hit. Pinned beneath her, her anus spasmed, clenching and unclenching but that wasn't all. As her fingers mashed against her clit, I felt warm fluid start to flow over my face.

"What's going on..." I thought for a second and then realised "Oh no, she's peeing herself!"

The last thing I remember seeing before squeezing my eyes shut were flecks of pee fly around as Karen's masturbating hand sent it everywhere. With my eyes closed and tongue back in my mouth, I sat tight while my face was drenched in Karen's warm pee, all the while listening to her howling

"OH YEAH... OH YEAH... OH FUCK GIRL YEAH..."

I was still holding my breath when Karen finally relaxed and swung her leg back across the bed, releasing me from her grip. She was breathing heavily, still in the post-orgasmic bliss she'd left me in half an hour before but I was far from blissful; In fact I was about to retch.

"God, why would a girl pee on you when she's cuming?" I thought, turning away from Karen, thinking where to be sick. I breathed in and out through my nose, trying not to puke.

"Oh God Kathleen, that was fucking good. You really made me gush there girl... Kathleen? Kathleen, you okay?"

Karen had noticed I was hanging over the edge of the bed.

"Hey, what's the matter?" she said "weren't you expecting that? What's the matter? Oh no Kathleen, do you think I was pissing myself?"

I nodded and retched, though nothing came up.

"Oh Love, come here"

Karen got up and led me to the sink in the bathroom, splashing water on my face and then getting me some more to drink. When she returned, half-laughing, half-concerned, she explained what had happened.

"Sorry Kathleen, I just 'lose it' when I come, you know? All this... water... it just comes out? It's not piss. You know that don't you? (she had a point, it didn't smell of pee) It's the same as your fanny juice I suppose. Some girls cum like that, others don't." She put an arm around me. "I do, you don't. There's nothing wrong about it, just some girls are different to others. Okay?"

I just nodded and smiled. I was so tired now I could hardly keep my eyes open. Karen put me back into her now soaking-wet bed and got in beside me. I turned on my side and Karen snuggled up next to me in, 'spooning' into my shape. Her arm reached around to cup one of my boobs and, exhausted, I closed my eyes...

12