Kathleen's Turning Point Ch. 01

Story Info
Kathleen turns to her brother Al for marital advice.
3.6k words
4.54
127.2k
28
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/05/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It will always amaze me how a few words spoken in casual conversation can drastically change your life. I am still puzzling out the events that forged the chain of luck and circumstance that led my beautiful sister Kathleen into my arms.

The world changed on a warm summer evening in rural New Hampshire, when Kathleen and I had a rare moment alone. My wife, Catherine, and I, Kathleen and her husband, Mark, and my brother, Fred, had converged on my mother's home for a weekend of drinking, barbecue, conversation and croquet. But on this Saturday afternoon, Mom was away in town for one of her many volunteer committees, Catherine was summoned to fill in for a colleague who had suddenly fallen ill (she's a reporter), and Mark and Fred had gone off fishing somewhere.

So, it was just the two of us, my sister and I, in wicker rocking chairs on the back porch, sipping bourbon and looking out over the placid pond as the sun sank slowly in the western sky, crickets and frogs filling the air with their music, a gentle sultry breeze blowing through the pines, oaks and maples.

Kathleen wore a pale blue sleeveless pullover blouse, denim shorts and sandals, her feet up on the rail. Happily, she was in my natural line of sight, and I let my gaze wander over every pleasing inch of that lean and lovely 28-year-old body, made taut by a daily morning swim, imagining us together in my old bedroom, those legs parting ever so slightly as my lips and tongue explored that bountiful and generous cleavage, the curving breasts that I imagined would overflow my palms should I ever get my hands on them ... her long, tawny legs, flat, smooth belly ... The bourbon in her glass nicely complemented her dark, sharp eyes and set off her thin red lips. Her thick mahogany hair was pulled back and held in place with a simple brass barrette; when she let it loose, it fell gentle and free about halfway down her back.

An agreeably lustful glow spread across my loins and I quietly became erect. Kathleen finished her drink, poured another.

"Albert," she said.

Must be serious, I thought. Usually she calls me Al.

"Nobody's going to be back for a while, right?"

I shook my head and lied, "I was just thinking about firing up the grill for dinner, just the two of us."

Kathleen turned her rocker to face me, having difficulty forming words, leaning forward as if someone could overhear. I patiently sipped my drink, my curiosity as well as my cock aroused.

"There's almost nobody else I can ask about this, but I don't want you to think I'm weird or some kind of sicko," she said. "You promise?"

"Of course."

"It's about Mark. I-- I--" She took a deep draught of her liquor, draining half the glass. "Oh, hell. What do men like from a woman in bed?"

Absurdly, my first thought was relief that she didn't want a loan, so stunned was I by the question. "Generally, free access," I said.

"Don't joke," she replied. "This is serious. I think Mark is seeing another woman. I need to know what to do to keep him. I have to be able to compete. I have to save my marriage."

"Kathy, I don't understand. Isn't your sex life satisfactory?"

"Perfunctory is more like it." She paused to sip some more liquor. "Oh, I shouldn't be talking about this! Not to you!"

The thought of helping my beauteous sister with a sexual problem put my dick into overdrive and had I stood up right then she would have seen a gigantic tennis ball in my pants, inches from her face. The image of pushing the knob of my cockhead between her slurping lips filled my head. I wanted to bury my hands in her thick chestnut hair and ever so gently show her the right way to give head. To conceal my hard-on, I scooted my chair around and leaned forward, taking her hands in mine.

"You said perfunctory," I said softly. "Does that mean your lovemaking isn't creative and exciting anymore?"

She nodded. "I need something new. I need to know what men like in bed so I can give it to Mark and keep my marriage together."

"Tell me what you do with him now. Tell me why your marriage is in trouble over this."

At that she balked and refilled her glass. We drank quietly for a moment, she more than me -- the alcohol was burning in my head, and an evil part of me was plotting how to best take advantage of this situation. Besides, I never liked that son of a bitch to begin with.

Kathleen spoke for about ten minutes, her voice low and halting. Essentially, the two of them went through the same motions every time when they went to bed. He'd usually make the first move, they'd kiss and caress for a few minutes, grind their way to orgasm, and then fall asleep. But even that had fallen off lately, and Mark had been showing all the usual indicators of adultery -- a sudden interest in exercise and weight loss, better taste in clothes, nights out late, clearing his computer screen whenever Kathleen walked into the den, and just a hint of strange perfume lingering on his collars.

"Your wife says you're a tiger in bed," she said, "and you've been married longer than I have. What's your secret? How do you keep it fresh?"

"Well, this is going to sound a little funny, but ..." I tried to tell her, but it came out sounding like some sort of alien sex-ed video. How do you talk to your little sister about the secret to great sex? I saw disappointment form in her deep, dark brown eyes, and I couldn't have that. Finishing my glass, I said, "It's too hard to explain, Kathy. I know you're going to hate me, but the only way I can help is to show you."

Kathy's face went blank with shock.

"I can't believe you said that," she said. "For real?"

"Maybe you'd be better off seeing a sex therapist," I said. "Talk to someone dispassionate about this."

"But passion is what I need!" she snapped, her ferocity surprising both of us.

She glanced at her watch; we both knew we had at least two hours before anyone came back to the house.

"If you promise not to tell anybody, ever," she said, "I'd like you to show me just a couple of tricks. Okay?"

Now it was my turn to be shocked. I nodded, disbelief, I'm sure, all over my face.

"Let's go to the guest room," she whispered.

I rose, a little unsteadily. Kathleen's eyes widened a little at the thick bulge in my jeans, but she didn't say anything. I tried to take her hand, but she batted it away. We made our way upstairs to the guest room, which was at the far end of the hallway, near the bathroom. As teenagers, we both took our dates in there because it was out of earshot of the rest of the house and had a communicating door to the bathroom.

The door closed softly, and I was alone in a bedchamber with my beautiful younger sister. We stared at each other for a moment.

"Just this one time," she said resolutely. "And you don't ever breathe a word to anybody."

"I promise." I took her in my arms and prepared to kiss her, but she stopped me.

"I can't," she said. "That would be too weird."

"This is new territory for me, too, Kathy," I said. "Let's get undressed."

"Just you," she said. "And remember I'm not doing this for you, but for Mark."

"Got it. All right, then here's your first lesson," I said. "You need to do this. It's much more exciting and creates a greater sense of intimacy if you undress each other. Especially if you take your sweet time about it."

Kathy swallowed slowly, and then her trembling hands found their way to my shirt. Were Catherine doing this, I would be kissing her forehead lightly and blowing gently in her ear. Now, I didn't know what to do with my hands. As Kathy slowly fumbled with the buttons on my shirt, I settled on caressing her back with my fingertips in the lightest touch I could manage.

"That feels nice," she said.

I found the barrette and unclasped it, allowing Kathy's hair to cascade around her shoulders and properly frame her deep dark eyes, which were now focused on my last shirt button. My fingers trailed down to the swell of her ass, where I gently cupped her cheeks and pulled her a little bit closer to me, just shy of an embrace, but close enough for her to feel the fierce heat radiating from my dick. My shirt fell to the floor; Kathleen looked up into my face as she felt her way hesitantly around my belt buckle and then stopped.

"Al," she said. "I-- I-- Help me, Al."

I traced my way up to the small of her back and dipped a finger down the gap of her shorts, finding the top swell of her ass. Kathy gasped and stopped for a second, but, swallowing nervously she persevered and managed to get my belt open.

"That's a good girl," I said drawing closer still and kissing her forehead.

Kathy popped the button on my jeans and hesitated. I guided her wrist to the zipper, knowing this would be the moment of truth. If it were going to stop, it was going to stop now.

"I can't believe I'm doing this with my brother," said my little sister as the zipper parted. My jeans fell to the floor, and then she tugged on my briefs, freeing my painful, purple and cramped cock at last. It almost slapped her in the chin when it snapped free. Sweet relief!

"Oh, my," she said when it sprang into view. "It's so ... long."

Only then did I notice her florid complexion and grasp how hard the bourbon must be hitting her. My cock mesmerized Kathy as it bobbed a little and changed color to its more normal red. She realized at that moment, I think, that no man had ever desired her more.

"It's never been harder," I said, truthfully, stepping out of my clothes and leading my sister to the bed, laying her down and joining her. I formed her tender tan fingers around my insistent erection and bade her explore my body with her fingers, her teeth, her tongue.

"Like this?" she asked, lightly kissing a tiny spot on my left shoulder.

"A little more aggressively," I said, "and with a little more purpose." I flexed my cock, hot and throbbing in her loose fingers. "You should be-- be beati-- jacking my cock while you do this."

Kathy began stroking my cock slowly and loosely, skimming my hot red length, closing her fingers a little more and letting her palm rub and stimulate my stalk. At the same time, I felt her tongue licking slowly down my torso. When she started to lick my nipples, I cried out in shock and pleasure.

"Do you like that?" she said softly, a pleased smile growing on her face in the knowledge that right now, I was absolutely in her power.

"Kathy, that's ... wonderful!"

"Am I better than your wife?"

"Just keep going, honey! Keep going!"

While Kathy was busy with me, I did not lay idle. I slid my free right hand under her blouse, knowing she would not stop me now. My fingers made their way slowly and gently to her bra; I danced around the region of the clasp, matching her rhythm as she worked her magic.

Kathy jacked me off a little faster as her lips made their way past my chest, along by belly (where she gave the inside of my navel an electric flick of her tongue), her lovely dark head stopping just shy of my cockhead.

Kathy glanced upward for my approval. By now I was in foreplay heaven, a silly grin beaming from my face. I smoothly popped the clasp on her bra and smiled with encouragement.

My sister let go of my dick and rose to her knees, grasping the hem of her blouse and removing it in one swift gesture, revealing her magnificent upper body. She gathered her hair in her hands and let it fall suddenly free, letting it spill down her shoulders and lovely white chest.

Kathy's breasts were everything I ever imagined them to be -- broad, flat nipples the size of sand dollars that stood out just enough; they looked and felt like almonds.

"Do you like them?"

"Oh, Kathy," I sighed and gathered her into my arms. Now she straddled my lap, my bright red cock poking at me from her denim as if it were hers -- and believe me, right then my cock was hers, for anything she wanted to do with it.

I buried my face deep between her breasts and inhaled the sweetness. Kathy embraced me completely now, holding me close as I licked and nibbled the delectable melons she had placed before me. I ran a hand to the base of her neck and held her in place as I worked my way up, stopping at her neck for just a little nibble. Tremors of passion rippled through Kathleen's body and she started gasping.

It was then our eyes met again and I pressed her neck downward so that our lips could meet. No hesitation now; our lips melded together like two torrential tributaries joining a raging river. Kathy's tongue tasted mine first and now it was my turn to cry out in passion, breaking the kiss just long enough to murmur her name gently into her ears and to take her lips again.

Kathy lay next to me now, and I snapped the button on her denim shorts, the last obstacle. I parted the zipper quickly, but before removing the garments, I slid my fingers down into her panties, to the top of her furry pussy.

"Al! What are you doing?"

I'd been pleasing women long enough to know that the last thing a man should do in a situation like this was talk. I kissed my horny, panting sister again and explored her pussy, now as wet and damp as a jungle in July. I massaged her clit, causing her to break the kiss and snap her head back.

"Let it happen, Kathy!" I barked, frigging her little bud for all it was worth.

Her first orgasm hit. Kathy's face turned red and her eyes bugged out for a second, but then she let passion claim her.

"Sweet Jesus!" she cried as she humped her pussy hard against my hand, then sliding her arms around my neck as the storm passed, showering my face with little kisses. As she lay back against the comforter and let her head sink into the pillow, I slipped her remaining clothes off her smooth tan legs and threw them to the floor. Parting her legs with my chin, I nestled my nose at her sweet, sweet pussy, and let my tongue explore the lips.

"Oh, my God! Al! I've never--"

I gently slipped a finger into her cuntal canal, then another. Now I was tonguing her clit and giving her a taste of what was to come (namely, me) with my fingers.

"Harder!" Kathy barked. "More!"

"Mmmmmm," I replied, humming into her snatch, legs clamping together around my neck as a reward. When my little sister came again, it was a gusher. I kept tonguing away until she was almost, but not quite, spent. That was when I slithered quickly up her body, stopping only long enough to nibble her nipples.

"Oh, Al, I--"

I stopped her with a kiss and slid my cock along her distended clit, keeping her orgasmic moment going. When our lips parted, Kathy looked down between us and found my cock with her fingers. She smeared the pre-come lube dripping from my dick all over the resolute and throbbing head and then popped it between her dripping pussy lips.

"Oh, Goddd," she moaned. "We-- we-- uh! Uh! Al, we're--"

"Say it, Kathy! What are we doing?"

Kathy stared down her body, her neck taut, her features contorted with passion as she gazed at my cock, flying now in and out of her sopping, tight pussy.

"Oh, God, Al," she gasped at last. "We're fucking! I'm fucking my brother!"

O rapture! O bliss! I slid in right to the hilt and lifted myself up off her a little to let her breathe and to give her a good view of the cock, her big brother's thick, red and very, very hard cock as it slithered in and out of her now demanding pussy.


"Oh, yes, baby!" cried Kathy. "That's it! That's it! You're an angel!"

I shoved all the way in and stopped for a second to give her breath a chance to slow down, and to savor the sensation of being inside my sweet sister. Kathy clenched her cunt around my throbbing rod and our eyes met. I kissed her, and started making love to her again.

Kathy started raining little kisses on my face and nibbling on my neck as I increased my pace. Then she began to catch my rhythm and undulated her hips to meet my thrusts, to get me in as deep as I could go.

A surge of hardness raced along my cock, as well as a burst of electric fire.

"You're going to come!" she cried. "I can feel it!"

"Darling! Can't hold out--"

"Let it go! Al! Give it all to me!" she gasped.

"Kathy!"

With that cry of my sister's name, I could restrain myself no longer. An extra thrill of elation ran along the rod I had jammed deep into my sister and my long-suffering balls, taut and painful, fired my sperm deep into my sister's eager womb.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" cried Kathy as I howled in incoherent ecstasy, jet after jet of scalding sperm filling my sister's drooling pussy and then some. Kathy came at least twice more as we crested together, and then our cries became soft murmurs of love as the moment passed at last.

Neither of us could speak as the lust wore off; we could only gaze into one another's eyes and share caresses. Eventually, I closed our lovemaking with a gentle, lingering kiss. Time suspended, we lay in each other's arms for indeterminable minutes, my mind floating ahead to many more encounters, to teaching her everything I knew about making love, and to exploring new avenues together in ways I never could with my wife.

Then Kathleen pulled away, keeping her back to me. She hunched over, her lovely tan back tense and forbidding.

"Kathy? Is something wrong?"

"My God," she whispered. "What's happening to me? What did I just do?"

"You've made me happier than I've ever been, Kathy."

I reached for her and started to stroke her hair, but she pulled away.

"We just did something evil!" she cried. "What was I thinking? What can I say to Mark? What will happen to my marriage now?"

"Nothing, provided you keep quiet about this," I told her as soothingly as I could. "Catherine will never know, I promise you. What happened here was beautiful, Kathy. The fulfillment of my darkest, secret, lifelong dream."

But now she was crying.

"This is all your fault," she said between sobs. "You promised--"

"No, Kathy," I interrupted. "We have to be honest here. I kept my promise. You assented to everything we did together."

Kathy stared mutely as the tears ran down her cheeks. Another milestone in our relationship; for the first time ever, conceding I was right and accepting responsibility.

"I know," she said. "I know," she whispered at last. "Don't you dare tell anyone, Al. Do you understand me?"

"Anything for you, darling." She winced at the endearment.

"What about your wife?"

"One reason I married her was so I could call someone 'Kathy' in bed and not get into trouble."

Now my beautiful sister started to sob, her shoulders shuddering with guilt. I tried to comfort her, but she pulled away from me and ran into the bathroom. I soon heard the shower running, and I knew she would be scrubbing her skin to redness, anything to hide the fact of our lovemaking and its enormous implications.

I set about straightening the guest room. Luckily, the window was open and the rich musky aroma we created together wafted slowly away in the summer breeze that blew in through the window. The closet had a comforter similar to the one already on the bed. I carefully remade the bed as it was when we found it, gathered up my clothes and went to the downstairs bathroom to clean up. I returned to my spot on the front porch, poured my sister a fresh bourbon, and waited.

Kathy eventually joined me and we sat together in silence, though every nerve in my body gnashed at me to talk it over. But I knew she needed to ponder things and calm down. I knew she needed time to get over this, and I also knew that much more was going on than she was willing to tell me.

But the question now was, would my sweet, sexy sister ever speak to me again?