Kathryn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DMaster_14
DMaster_14
1,067 Followers

Running the toe of her high heel shoe up and down his throbbing member, Kathryn asked him, "Do you want to cum now little slave?"

Jack nodded his head vigorously.

"Well tough." She spat, "you will have to wait. Are you enjoying this?" Again Jack nodded. "You are not supposed to enjoy it." Kathryn turned away and went to the closet. Picking up a bamboo cane she swung it through the air. Jack heard the swish of the cane and shuddered. Kathryn returned to where he was kneeling and pushed his shoulder down till his face rested on the floor. His ankles were still spread by the bar and Kathryn unhooked his wrists and clipped them to spreader bar as well. His ass now high in the air, Kathryn proceeded to apply the cane, first lightly, but with increasing force until his entire ass was flaming red and he was squirming in pain.

Dropping the cane to the floor Kathryn used to toe of her shoe to lift his chin and force him upright. His dick now throbbing and purple was an incredible size. She decided she had had enough torture and wanted sex, but only for her. Unlocking his wrists and ankles, she locked a leash and collar around his neck and led him over to the bed. Sitting down, she spread her legs wide and forced Jack to sit between them on the floor.

"Now, I am going to remove your gag. You will not speak, and you will not touch me with your hands. Nod if you understand." Jack nodded vigorously again; Kathryn unbuckled the ball gag from behind his head and tossed it to the floor. Grabbing the back of his head, she thrust it deep between her thighs and his tongue shot deep into her. Kathryn shuddered and came right away; falling back onto the bed she put her heels on the edge and raised her pelvis to meet his probing tongue. Jack licked her from asshole to clit and back in broad flat strokes, then thrust his tongue as deep as he could, scooping out her juices and swallowing. Kathryn rocked from side to side as Jack brought her off repeatedly. She closed her legs behind his head, trapping him in her pussy, and Jack worked all the harder.

When she had enough, she opened her legs, put one foot on his shoulder and kicked him away. Jack winced as he landed on his flaming red ass. "On the bed." She commanded. "On your back." Jack hurried to comply but still could move fast enough to beat the whip that struck him as he passed. Pain filled him as his sore back and butt lay on the bed, but this was soon forgotten as Kathryn straddled his hips and lowered herself onto his pulsating penis.

The lack of blood flow did not take the feeling of warm wet pussy sliding down over him and Jack sighed as he felt her encompass him. Kathryn also sighed in relief as she felt him stretch her insides. He was the biggest she had ever had, but the torture and oral sex had made her wet enough for anything. She took his leash in one hand that chain connecting the nipple clamps in the other and started to ride him like a horse. Bouncing and grinding she brought herself to orgasm after orgasm, and left Jack wanting. Finally Kathryn felt the biggest explosion building and she dropped the leash and picked up the remote for the butt plug. As she came Kathryn flicked the switch to high and felt the vibration through Jack's cock.

Jack unprepared for this grunted, thrust his hips upward, burying himself deeper into Kathryn and shot his load. His dick pulsed in her and shot wad after wad into her channel. This kept Kathryn coming for the longest time. Finally Jack stopped coming and Kathryn collapsed in exhaustion on his chest.

Panting they stayed that way for a long time. The only movement was Kathryn turning off the vibrator and rolling off Jack and onto her back. His dick now shrinking, Kathryn slapped Jack's hip and had him roll over. She unbuckled the belt and removed the plug. Pulling the strap forward she freed his cock and balls, but scraped them in the process, causing them to enlarge once more.

Looking down at his growing excitement, Kathryn could only marvel at his stamina. "You want more?" She questioned, as she snuggled into his arm and grasped his growing member and balls, squeezing sharply.

"Yes, and I want a lot more. I want to keep you with me so that we can do this all the time. I need to be controlled and abused by you. That is why I have used all those others; I did not think that I could have you." Jack responded, grinding his still sore ass into the bed.

Kathryn stopped and sat up. "Do you really want me to stay? You mean it. A permanent arrangement, not just until my parents are back?"

"Yes, I love you and need you. Marry me and we can live like this forever."

"Yes, I will marry you, but first I think you need more training. Who do think you are saying such things to your Mistress without her permission? Turn over." Kathryn commanded picking up the whip and smiling. Jack obeyed her with an even bigger grin on his face; this was going to be an interesting courtship.

DMaster_14
DMaster_14
1,067 Followers
12