Kathryn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sally stepped away for a moment and came back with the vibrator. She poured lube all over it and brought it up to the opening of Kat's pussy. Sally turned it on and pressed it against Kat's clit.

"Ohh" Kat purred. "Oh yeah."

"Do you like that?" Sally asked her.

"Yeah, umm, ohh, I like that. Go on, stick it in me!"

"Not yet."

"Please. Please Sally. Stick your dildo in me."

Sally pulled my finger out of Kat's ass and drove her face into Kat's pussy. Kat gasped, but yielded to Sally's ministrations on her soft petals. I just sat back and watched as my girlfriend munched on this beautiful girl's pussy. Soon Sally sat up; her face was dripping with saliva and pussy juice. She picked up the vibrator and inserted it slowly into Kat's pussy. I was amazed to watch it disappear inside her. It was a beautiful thing to see.

Kat turned to look at me.

"Come over here!" she said, demanding.

I shuffled over to her front end and she grabbed my face and kissed me deeply and wildly. I kissed her back but before long she pushed me away and made me lie down. My prick stuck out like a log, hard as rock.

"God you have great abs." Kat said and ran her fingernails down my hard belly.

She reached my aching cock with her hand, grasped and squeezed it. She gave me a smile then lowered her head to lick its tip. A shock of electricity ran through my body and then my mind was blown when she sucked my tip inside her mouth. She sucked my cock in ways that I have never experienced. It was tight and firm, yet soft and delicate. I was moaning in delight.

Moments later Kat pulled off my pole and turned to Sally.

"Pull out of me for a moment, honey." she said to her.

Kat then shuffled up my body until her pussy was directly over my rod. She waited for a moment. All I could hear was our breathing and I could fell heat radiating from her pussy on my cock. She then slowly lowered herself onto my cock. I could hear Sally gasp in amazement and delight as she watched her boyfriend's cock touch another woman's soft pussy lips, rub them, then disappear inside. It was so soft and warm, and delightfully tight.

"Oh God." I groaned.

Once she was fully impaled, Kat addressed Sally.

"Now shove the dildo in my ass." Kat said.

"Really?" Sally asked. She was never much into anal play.

"Yes, love. I want a firm rod in each of my holes."

Sally brought the vibrator up to Kat's ass, touched it against the rosebud, twisted it and gently pushed.

"Oh, wow!" Sally said "It's going inside you. It looks too tight."

"You're doing well, baby. It feels great, just keep going."

"I can't believe I'm doing this. It looks amazing. I can see your pussy full of Johnson and your ass full of dildo."

"Now turn it on." Kat demanded.

As she did the vibrations ran right through into my cock, it was amazing. Kat started to grind against me, my cock didn't move in and out of her, but rather the pressure from the dildo increased and decreased. Sally started to move the vibe around in Kat's ass.

"Yeah, that's it baby." Kat said "Fuck my ass with that bugger."

I couldn't believe the sensations I was experiencing. I clamped my hands onto Kat's thighs and tried to avoid getting close to cumming. The vibrations of the dildo, the tightness of this hot young girl, the closeness of my girlfriend watching - all of this was getting me so hot.

Soon I could feel Kat quivering and trembling. Her breath came in short shudders that built until she cried out a loud groan.

"Ohh, fuck, God, I'm cumming." she uttered in short raspy breaths.

Her whole body tensed and she rose up off my cock an inch or two, she squeezed my cock even tighter. Wave after wave of orgasmic energy coursed through her body. I could see her tits blush as she held her orgasmic ecstasy for what seemed an impossibly long time.

Finally she collapsed. Kat fell right on top of me, then rolled off to one side. Sally pulled the dildo out of Kat's ass and immediately fell on top of her kissing Kat's face and lips.

"That was beautiful, darling. I loved watching you cum. Oh, God it was so amazing."

"You were pretty fantastic with that dildo, yourself." Kat said and kissed Sally back "But I think we need to relieve someone." and she winked.

Kat and Sally turned to look at me and my throbbing cock. It was coated in Kat's sweet juices and seemed to have swollen to a size and length I had never seen it do before.

Sally came and lay on one side of me and Kat rolled onto her belly and shuffled close.

"What shall we do?" Kat asked.

"I like to jerk him." Sally replied.

"I like to suck; I want to swallow his cum."

"I want to see his cum fly. Johnson cums so hard and big. It is beautiful to watch."

"Okay."

Kat leaned in closer and closer. I could feel her hot breath on my cock. The anticipation was agony, but such sweet suffering. Kat took hold of the base of my cock and held it still as she came closer. She extended her tongue and then stopped with it only millimetres from my engorged knob.

Sally also came in close and slowly slid her tongue out too. She moved until she was licking Kat's tongue. Good lord that was a beautiful sight. Then with both tongues touching each other, they finally touched my cock together.

Sally ran her tongue along the rim of my hood and Kat took my knob into her sweet mouth. Such delight, it was incredible.

The two of them sucked on my schlong for a while, doing it slowly and softly to stretch out my resolve. They would break off and kiss each other every now and then, tasting my juices in each other's mouth.

Sally took a moment to take off her black satin teddy and stockings. Kat had to stop sucking my cock for a second and stare at Sally's great tits.

Finally Sally made me sit up on my knees and sat in front of me. She took a firm grip on my cock and pumped it furiously.

Soon I was groaning "Argh, I'm gonna cum, baby. Ah fuck, here it comes."

She slowed her pumping right down, but kept her pressure up. Fuck it felt good.

I could feel a load of cum building in me, until it exploded enormously. My first shot fired across Sally's chest and left a streak of cum across her tits.

"Ohhh" Kat cooed "That WAS big."

My second shot landed on Sally's neck, making a pool below her throat. Four of five more shots sprang forth.

"Fuck, it just keeps going." said Kat "I know now what you didn't want that show just in my mouth. But I still want to taste it"

Kat put her hands on Sally's shoulders and pushed her back, straddling her hips. They sat there for a moment staring at each other, and then Kat slowly lowered her face and licked my goo from off Sally's left breast. Then her right. Then the pool at her throat. I could see Sally shuddering at the gentle touches. Kat then licked my Sally's face, over her cheek to her mouth, and then kissed her deeply on the mouth.

Half a second later Sally flinched and tried to get up.

"No, no, no." Kat said firmly "Swallow it, baby."

Oh my God!! Kat had put my cum in my girlfriend's mouth. Kat had rightly guessed that the reason Sally likes to jerk me is that she doesn't like to eat cum.

"Do it baby." Kat said and kissed her on the lips again "Do it for me, its sexy!"

Sally put her arms around Kat, swallowed and kissed her.

"For you baby."

While Sally was on her back I snuck down between her legs and started licking at her snatch. Kat straddled Sally's chest and rubbed Sally's nipples against her pussy lips. It was wonderful to see from behind, Kat's ass flexing and clenching. Soon Kat shuffled up until her pussy was over Sally's face.

Sally didn't wait to be invited and dove her mouth and tongue into Kat's waiting pussy hungrily.

I could hear slurping noises as Sally sucked on Kat's sensitive lips and Kat moaned deeply when Sally started sucking on her clit. Kat turned around to look at me, still moaning sensually, my cock was rapidly filling and hardening again. Kat gave me a knowing wink and bent forward onto her hands and knees, her legs spread wide around my girlfriend's face.

I came up and kissed the soft curve of Kat's bum. Then gently let my tongue brush across the top of Kat's ass crack.

"Oh, yeah, that's it." Kat said "Keep doing that."

I didn't know if she was talking to me or to Sally, but I wasn't going to wait to find out. I started licking up and down Kat's ass crack, lightly brushing her beautiful pucker. She was moaning hard and breathing rapidly. I swirled my tongue around her ass-hole and felt it slowly relax. I forced my tongue inside and sucked on her hole.

Kat collapsed onto her shoulders, her cheek against the carpet panting hard.

"Do it!" she said loudly. "I want it, give it to me, come on!"

I brought my cock head to rest against her ass hole and I heard Kat moan in satisfaction. I think she was almost purring! I could see the playing card tattoo Kat had on her back now - the image on it was of a woman sitting on a stone chair, wearing a blindfold. The woman held two large swords, one in each hand and crossed them in front of her chest. It was a beautiful, yet deeply disturbing image.

I spat in my hand and slathered the tip of my cock up and then started pushing against Kat's ass. I hadn't had anal sex for many years. I had asked Sally about it, she said that she really didn't want to. She had tried it with another guy, and really did not enjoy it.

Now Sally and I are a really good loving couple, and I respect her boundaries, but there is nothing as appealing as the thing you are not allowed to do.

Slowly Kat's ass opened to me and eventually I slipped it. She gave a loud gasp.

Sally looked up for a moment.

"No, Sally, baby. Don't stop. Keep going, my love."

Sally went back to sucking and probing Kat's sweet pussy, but she brought her hands up onto my bum and squeezed it.

I started to slowly pump in and out of Kat's ass to obvious sounds of pleasure from her. Sally's hands roamed around my bum and tickled my balls as I thrust harder and harder.

Kat's body started to quiver and writhe again. She rubbed her face on the carpet frantically, she beat the floor with her fist. Then she started to scream in delight.

"Arrgh, that's it you two. Keep fucking me, both of you. Oh, fuck yeah. I'm fucking cumming. Oh my fucking God! Yeah, yeah! Oh, fucking fuck meeeeeee!!!"

Her ass tightened down on me incredibly and I heard Sally have to swallow Kat's cum juices.

Kat sat still for a few seconds, then pulled off me and stood up. She rolled Sally onto her front and made her sit up on all fours.

"What are you doing, Kat?"

"Sally, my love. I am going to teach you to love a nice cock up your ass. You told me you were curious at the party, and I can show you how. Your man here is a pro at being careful to give you max pleasure with minimal discomfort. I promise you."

Sally didn't say anything but didn't move away. Kat moved down to Sally's bum and parted her cheeks. She started licking up and down Sally's crack, the way I had done for Kat.

Soon Kat was sucking frantically on Sally's ass, and she was obviously enjoying the lesbian anal play. Then Kat spat right on Sally's asshole and brought her index finger up and rubbed the saliva around, softly, sensually - then pushed in.

There was a gasp from Sally, but Kat continued moving her finger in and out, and curling it inside. Kat then swapped her finger for her thumb. Sally was groaning and moaning.

"Okay" Kat eventually said "She is ready." and she grabbed me by my rock hard cock.

She spat in her palm and then smeared her spit all over my cock - it was an electrifying feeling. She moved my cock up until it was touching Sally's ass and just rubbed it against Sally's tight opening. Kat had to spit on us a bit more until she was satisfied we were adequately lubed.

Kat got up and knelt behind me. Her tits pressed into my back, she took Sally's hips and pulled her back slowly onto my cock. Very slowly.

Sally panted and growled, but didn't pull away. I could feel my girlfriend's ass opening before my cock.

"Oh, fuck! Oh, fucking God! You are so big. Oh fucking Christ, I can't do it, I can't do it, I can't do it!"

But then she did - I slipped inside and we all let out deep breaths.

"Wooo!" Kat called out "Fuck, yeah - you're doing it baby. It looks so fucking good."

Kat then shuffled under Sally so her head was under her crotch. She put her hands around Sally's waist and then took Sally's pussy lips into her mouth.

I could feel Kat's head under my balls. I started to very slowly pump in and out of Sally's ass - it was so beautiful. I had dreamed of having my cock in this ass for so long, and it was every bit as fabulous as I imagined it would be.

Kat tongue fucked Sally's pussy and sucked on her clit to Sally's obvious enjoyment. Before long I going to blow.

"I'm getting close" I said.

"Oh, pull out." Kat said "I want to see you cum again!"

I thrust into Sally a few more times until I could feel my cum boiling in my balls. I pulled out just in time spraying my first shot all over Sally's ass, it dripped all over her pussy lips. My second shot flew across Sally's back as far as her shoulders. Several more spurts made a puddle at the small of Sally's back.

I collapsed exhausted onto the floor. Kat immediately grabbed Sally and started kissing her passionately.

"I am so proud of you." I heard Kat say between the frantic kissing. They rolled on the floor - leaving great smears of my cum on the carpet. They clutched at each other's backs and had their thighs between each other's legs. Soon I could see their hips thrusting as they ground against each other.

I got up and went to the shower. I smelt of cum, and sweat and ass - and my body ached from my exertions.

When I came back out Sally and Kat had moved to the bed and were still in a passionate embrace. They had moved their hands down and were now frantically fingering each other.

I put on a dressing gown and went out to the balcony for a smoke. When I came back in they were asleep holding each other like young lovers who couldn't bear to not be touching each other. I felt a slight tinge of jealousy.

I went to the sofa and curled up under a blanket and went to sleep.

12