Kathryn Chronicles: Heading Home Ch. 04

Story Info
They retire to the suite bedroom.
2.8k words
4.56
16.4k
00

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 02/26/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just a couple?" Maria asked with a pout.

Stepping out of the Jacuzzi, she walked over to her Victoria's Secret bag and pulled out a pair of silk black boxer shorts. "Dry off and put these on", she said slyly, laying them on the counter. "We'll meet you in the bedroom."

My ears perked up at "we". I turned and stepped on to the bathroom floor. I grabbed a towel, grabbed the boxers and headed towards the door.

Maria closed the door behind me. I dried myself off and stepped into the boxers. I love the feel of silk boxers. Walking over to the bed, I pulled off the bedspread and pulled out the corners of the blanket beneath. I dimmed the lights a little (I wanted a romantic mood, but I was eager to see Kathryn naked) and I laid down on the bed to wait.

From the bathroom, I heard Maria and Kathryn giggling. Then I heard the pop of another champagne cork and the click of glasses.

A minute later, the door opened. Maria emerged carrying two champagne glasses and walked seductively over to the edge of the bed. She was wearing white lace panties with a lace spaghetti-strap top. Kathryn followed wearing a similar outfit in light blue.

"What do you think?" Maria asked softly, opening her arms to give me the full view.

"You look fantastic!" I said enthusiastically as I sat up.

"Me too?" asked Kathryn. "She let me borrow this."

"You too," I said. "You both look AMAZING." I could feel my cock stiffening again in my boxers.

"Here," she said handing me a glass of champagne. "You'll need your strength."

I sat up and took a sip as Kathryn put her drink on the nightstand and reached around from behind to begin massaging Maria's breasts. "I think this might require a little teamwork", she whispered.

Maria's smile evaporated and she froze. It seemed she had expected not expected Kathryn to participate.

I stood up, leaned into Maria and kissed her. She was still stiff and seemed unsure.

Kathryn gently kneaded Maria's breasts. "Should I stop?" she asked.

Maria stayed silent for a moment then asked, "No kissing, OK? It'd be too weird." She then let out a little nervous laugh.

Kathryn leaned forward and pressed her lips softly against Maria's neck. She knew how much Maria loved being kissed there. "You mean I can't do this?" she asked softly, kissing her lightly a few more times. "I thought you liked it?" as she asked as she kissed Maria's neck again.

"Mmmm", Maria moaned. "OK, not on the lips."

Kathryn giggled.

"It seems to me," I began, "that you are a little overdressed."

I lifted her top slightly and bent down to begin kissing her stomach. I placed my hands on her hips and began sliding them down until I reached the waistband of her panties. I begin tracing circles on her stomach with my tongue and as I slid her panties down, followed them down with my tongue. She sighed as I reached up with one hand to gently rub her pussy.

"You don't seem comfortable standing here," Kathryn whispered while continuing to squeeze Maria's breasts. Why don't you lie down?

"An excellent idea," I added. Kathryn released Maria's breasts with a final squeeze as Maria turned to lay sideways across the bed.

I knelt down on the floor and parted Maria's legs, placing a leg on each shoulder. I began licking her thighs as I made my way to her hot pussy. I was a little surprised that she hadn't made an effort to stop me, but wasn't about to give her a chance.

Kathryn crossed behind me and dragged a coffee table behind me. Then she reached over my shoulder, grabbed a couple of pillows from the bed and put them on the table. "Here hon, put your feet on these. It's more comfortable."

Placing her feet on the pillows, Maria sighed as I slid a finger into her waiting pussy.

Kathryn lay down next to Maria on the bed. "I've always loved your boobs," Kathryn said as she began to caress them through the sheer fabric. I could feel Maria tense up as Kathryn touched her. She relaxed again a few seconds later when my lips reached her pussy.

Kathryn was busy massaging Maria's boobs, but was paying more attention to watching me. Looking up, I noticed Kathryn smile as I licked Maria's pussy. I broadly licked the edges of her pussy before parting her lips and pressing my tongue into her. Maria blurted her approval in short gasps, "Yes... Oh yes!"

Kathryn pulled down the spaghetti straps of Maria's top and freed her breasts. Her nipples hardened as Kathryn began licking and nibbling on them. Maria had sensitive nipples and was clearly enjoying receiving twice the attention.

We continued like this for only a few minutes before Maria began gasping for air and blurted out, "I'm cumming!" I pressed my tongue hard against her pussy, grinding it against her clit. "Ohh, Ohh, " she moaned. "Yeah... Ohhh!" She made another quick gasp and her body shuddered and I felt a warm blast of juices from her pussy all over my face. "Ohhhhhhhhhh", she sighed.

I stopped to give Maria a minute to relax. Kathryn followed my lead. Suddenly Maria began to laugh and between breaths said, "I'm sorry hun, I was afraid I drowned you."

I crawled on to the bed to Maria's right and laughed. "Don't be silly!" I objected. "It is SO sexy when you splash me with your cum".

Kathryn looked confused. "You splash?" Kathryn asked Maria, clearly puzzled.

"Of course. Don't you?" asked Maria.

"Not really. I get wet, but not enough to splash." Kathryn said. She turned to me and asked, "Is it a lot?"

"I dunno", I answered, "I never had a measuring cup handy." Both women broke into laughter. "It is enough to soak my lap or my face. It's great!"

Kathryn was intrigued. "Wow, I never knew girls could cum like guys. That's wild."

"Speaking of cumming," I whispered, "It's time," as I cupped her right breast and began to kiss it, "for the second act." Then I ran my right hand down her body and reaching her pussy, very slowly slid two fingers inside her. She was still dripping wet from her orgasm and I slid into her easily.

"Mmmm", she moaned, savoring every inch. I began stroking my fingers in and out of her wet pussy. With every stroke, I could hear a slight wet suction sound. Kathryn, intrigued by Maria's orgasm, repositioned herself down by Maria's pussy and stroked the inside of her thighs. She was going to be taking a less active role in favor of a front row seat for the next orgasm. I am sure Kathryn might have begun licking Maria herself had my fingers not been in the way.

In just a few minutes, Maria's breathing increased and I could tell she was close to orgasm. When I had both fingers deep inside her, I began to press up towards her pelvic bone. I heard a quick gasp and then began rubbing sideways. She bucked her hips tried to push down further on my fingers and let out a very loud moan. I began doing "scissors" with my fingers, pressing up with my middle finger while moving up and down with the other. Almost instantly, she screamed, "Oh my God! I'm cumming!"

Kathryn abruptly stopped stroking her thighs and moved her head just inches above Maria's pussy just as Maria began to cum. I stopped the gentle biting on Maria's nipple so I could have leverage for what was next.

For Kathryn's benefit, I stopped pushing against Maria's pelvic bone and resumed sliding my fingers in and out, this time very rapidly. The squirting sound was very loud and Kathryn couldn't resist putting her fingers on Maria's soft pubic hair to feel how wet she was.

I slowed the pace for a few seconds, but then quickly resumed the fast finger fucking. Sure enough, in just a couple of seconds, Maria creeched out, "I'm cumming again! Oh God! Oh God!" There was more squirting. Judging by the rush of Maria's juices hitting my palm, I was sure she was splashing all over Kathryn's hand.

When Maria was aroused enough, she could achieve multiple orgasms. Seeing how quickly she came again, I knew I could easily give her a few more orgasms in rapid succession. I stopped briefly as she came again then a few seconds later resumed a fast pace.

We continued like this for three more orgasms. Maria began grunting with each orgasm. I could tell she was exhausted and slowly pulled my fingers out.

"Wow, that's incredible!" Kathryn exclaimed. She brought her fingers to her mouth and sucked on them. Kathryn wasn't trying to be sexy, she was just curious, but it drove me wild. Maria was too busy catching her breath to notice.

I gently kissed Maria's breasts before resuming oral action. I repositioned myself and began to lick Maria's clit while I continued sliding my fingers in and out of her. Maria did not enjoy the 69 position, so I didn't straddle Maria, but she noticed my position and with her right hand reached up to stroke my cock through my boxers. The silk felt incredible rubbing against my cock.

I continued licking Maria's clit and rapidly sliding my fingers in and out of her pussy. Kathryn returned to licking Maria's breasts. Laying on her right side and bending her left leg, Kathryn began rubbing herself through her lace panties. Wanting a better view, I pulled back from licking Maria's pussy and began kissing her just above her pubic hair. With a slight turn to my left, I was only inches away from Kathryn's pussy, still obscured by her panties.

Kathryn noticed she had my attention and hoisted herself up to strip off her panties. I had a great view of her sweet pussy. Her pussy was very neatly trimmed in a perfect triangle. I heard her laugh softly and then resume fingering herself.

Despite my incredible view, I resumed licking and sucking Maria's clit. Within a few more minutes, Maria abruptly stopped stroking my cock and a few seconds later, I felt another shudder race through her body and a small, hot blast of Maria's juices.

I withdrew my fingers and slid my head back up to her tummy where I continued to kiss her and admire the astonishing view of Kathryn's pussy. Kathryn had begun masturbating more quickly and I could hear how wet she had become. I desperately wanted to bury my face in her sweet pussy and lick until my tongue went numb, but remembered my promise.

I pushed myself up until I was sitting near Kathryn. The head of my cock was now standing through the opening in my boxers. Kathryn had stopped licking Maria's breasts while she masturbated and noticed my cock. She licked her lips seductively and smiled.

"Ready for the Grand Finale?" I asked Maria with a laugh.

Maria was still catching her breath. "Oh God no!" she exclaimed between breaths and laughed, "I need to catch my breath!" Kathryn was still too busy masturbating but probably wouldn't have answered.

I slid over to the side of the bed and stood up. As I did, the full length of my cock pressed through the opening in my boxers. I went to the bathroom to retrieve the other champagne bottle when I spotted Kathryn's dead vibrator by the Jacuzzi. I grabbed the vibrator and champagne bottle and returned to the bedroom.

I refilled Maria's champagne glass and handed it to her saying, "Drink up," before pausing and continuing, "you'll need your strength." Maria laughed.

I reached across to Kathryn offering the vibrator. "I thought your fingers could use a rest."

"My whole arm could", she laughed.

I looked to Maria, unsure how to proceed. I raised my eyebrows to ask, but she frowned a little. I hid my disappointment. I looked at Kathryn who made no attempt to conceal her disappointment and her lips pouted slightly. She stopped masturbating, got up and downed the remaining champagne in her glass. She seemed a little frustrated, if not annoyed.

I kissed Maria and said with a smile. "The Grand Finale always features the best act." Maria smiled.

Taking her hand, I pulled slightly and she stood up.

"We start", I began, "by losing this". Her top was bunched at her tummy. I pulled it over her head and she stood before me naked.

I eased her back down on the bed and she shuffled backwards towards the middle of the bed as she spread her legs. I crawled onto the bed and knelt before her.

"Need a little help?" Maria asked, stroking my softened cock through the fabric of my boxers. I quickly sprang to life. Maria reached up to the waistband when I took her hands and shook my head before guiding my cock out of the slit in front.

"Don't you want to feel the silk against you?" I asked.

She smiled and lay back down. Taking my cock in my hand, I began to gently rub it up and down her pussy a couple of times.

Instantly she cried, "Oh God!" as her juices shot from her pussy. After multiple orgasms, Maria's tolerance to stimulation would break down and she would cum very easily.

"Damn, you're good", Kathryn laughed, "at least, I guess so", she said with a little frustration in her voice. Kathryn returned to the bed, smiling weakly. She crawled over, got up on her hands and knees and placed her head on Maria's stomach looking down at my cock and Maria's pussy. She began to massage Maria's breast with her right hand. Kathryn reached behind her with left hand and began fingering her pussy.

I slowly began to slide into Maria's dripping pussy. I then slowly withdrew. I repeated this slow pace and within a minute or two Maria was cumming again.

"Unbelievable", Kathryn exclaimed and she began rubbing her pussy faster. "Cum on her stomach and let me lick it off!"

I looked at Maria, who was lost in her ecstasy.

I began using my slowest technique, withdrawing my cock completely out of Maria's pussy before pausing for a second. Maria's drenched pussy made a little sound each time I withdrew. When I slid back in, I slowly pushed in, and when I was completely inside, I pushed extra hard and held it for a second before starting to slide back out.

Aside from giving Maria incredible pleasure, this also allowed me to remain in control. While Kathryn swallowing my cock was #1 on my fantasy list, watching Kathryn lick my cum off my wife's stomach suddenly appeared on the list. I wanted to enjoy the fantasy for a few minutes.

Suddenly I felt a hand on my ass and looked over to see Kathryn pulling me into Maria's pussy. I quickened to a rapid pace as Kathryn pulled me into Maria with each thrust. Maria's pussy exploded one more time with her juices as Kathryn pushed me hard into Maria's pussy. The front of my boxers were completely drenched as were the bedsheets.

As I withdrew and began to slide in again, Maria called out, "Oh God! Please no. I can't. Oh God!" She seemed to be on the verge of tears.

I pulled out of her pussy and began stroking my soaked, slippery cock. Kathryn smiled and began to lean towards my cock but Maria's legs blocked her path. I thought about moving and how Maria might reach, but that became moot within a few seconds.

With only a couple more strokes, I sprayed cum onto my wife's stomach. "Ohh yesss!" Kathryn said eagerly as she began to lick the cum off her friend's stomach.

In her eagerness, Kathryn hadn't waited for my second spasm. My cock shot forth another smaller load that caught Kathryn on the side of her cheek. She smirked as she turned to face me for a final small burst.

A few seconds later, Kathryn sat up and licked her fingers. "Mmmm, your husband's delicious", Kathryn said to Maria.

Maria didn't say anything. I don't think she was ready for Kathryn to be tasting my cum, but at this point was too exhausted to say anything about it.

I excused myself to use the bathroom and when I returned, Kathryn and Maria had already started getting into bed. The evening's fun had officially ended. While I was spent, I had hoped the evening might continue (especially with Kathryn, who hadn't been exhausted), but was apparently alone in this hope.

"Turn out the light, I am just too tired", Maria said quietly.

I kissed her goodnight and crawled into bed next to her. I looked at her face and lost myself in her smile.