Kathryn Gets Caught

Story Info
Husband catches her reading stories on the internet.
3.8k words
4.61
101.9k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DO NOT read if you are under the age of 18. If you like this story, please vote. I would love any and all CONSTRUCTIVE feedback. This story will probably be one chapter only.

My husband Will and I are all new to this whole Internet thing, but one of the easiest things to find, was of course porn. I particularly like erotic stories, and one day ran across a website that was nothing BUT stories. As I began to read, I realized that I had stumbled across a BDSM story site. Now Will and I have done some tie up stuff, and the like, but this was way beyond what I had ever imagined the limits of my own endurance. I also found myself excited by the graphic descriptions of torture, punishment and sex. My favorites were of women being dominated by men. Suddenly, the back door flew open, and my kids came running in saying it was too hot to play outside today. Since the computer desk is in the dining room, I figured that was the end of that, and I turned the computer off and went back to being a housewife.

Maybe I should back up just a bit to tell you about myself. My name is Kathryn, but most people call me Katie. I am 28, 5’6’’, waist length straight brown hair, and big brown eyes. I am a comfortable weight of 140 lbs, and before you say that that is big, I will tell you that all of my extra weight settled quite nicely into my 36D tits. Thank god for breastfeeding! Anyway, my husband is a good-looking guy at 5’8’’ with dark blond hair and gorgeous ice blue eyes. And his cock deserves better than an honorable mention at 8 1/2”long with a nice fat head. We have never measured the girth, but it is proportional to the length, and well enough to satisfy me! Yum!

Several weeks later, I had quite forgotten my online brush with BDSM, and my husband suggested that his mother take the kids for the night. I readily agreed, thinking that we could use a night to ourselves. I got them packed up, and drove them to town that afternoon. As we live in a restored farmhouse, we are in the middle of nowhere, and it takes about 20 minutes to get to anywhere that is anywhere. I kissed the kids as I said goodbye, profusely thanked my mother in law, and left with a light heart, thinking about what a relaxing time we were going to have tonight. Little did I know what was in store for me!

By the time I got back to the house, it was dusk. Instead of turning on lights, Will had lit the main rooms with candles and oil lamps. When I came through the door, he was dressed in only his bathrobe, having just come out of the shower. He gave me a long, slow, sexy kiss and suggested that I take a bath to unwind while he finished getting the house ready. Thinking that I was in for a long leisurely night of fucking, I quickly complied with his suggestion.

In the bath, I relaxed, and let my mind drift to all of the sexy stuff that I thought he would be doing with my body. Would he lick my pussy? Will I suck his cock? How many orgasms will I be having tonight? I hoped the answers were yes, yes, and many! As, I washed, I let my fingers linger in a few sensitive areas. By the time I got down to shaving, I was on fire! Just for kicks, I shaved my pussy bald, to make sure that Will would see just how wet and puffy my pussy lips were, wanting him, waiting for him.

“Enough of this,” I thought to myself. Time to get to the real thing! I finished my bath and made sure that every part of my body was moisturized and soft. I knew that he loved me to rub his favorite smelling lotion into all of my private parts. I towel dried my hair and let it hang loose to my waist to finish drying.

As I entered our bedroom, the first thing I noticed was a tray covered with a towel, and several scarves spread out on the bed. The scarves were not that unusual, but the tray was a curiosity that I couldn’t resist. I walked to the foot of the bed and reached out.

“No peeking,” Will said coming up behind me. “Those are for later. We are going to have some fun tonight,” he said.

As I tried to turn around, he stopped me, and told me to hold the posts on the bed. When I did this, he quickly lashed my wrists to each post with two of the scarves. With the other two scarves, he tied my ankles to the bottoms of the posts; effectively securing me in a standing spread eagle position with my knees slightly bent to maintain my balance.

He slowly walked around me, admired the view, and gave me small pinches and pats just to make sure that I kept my horniness. As if I could loose it at this point. Before this, all he had ever done was tie me on top of the bed and fuck the hell out of me. I had a feeling that tonight was going to be different, and although I was a bit apprehensive, my pussy was dripping, and I was waiting for more.

Suddenly, from nowhere, he produced another scarf, and bound it over my eyes. I jokingly made a comment about bothering with all the candles just to blindfold me, but his mood had seemed to change.

“The candles tonight are for my pleasure; my pleasure of seeing you helpless, unable to move, and watch the lights play off of your body, oh yes. Tonight is definitely for my pleasure.” And with that, he walked away. I could not hear him and I was getting confused. My pussy was certainly wet enough. Why didn’t he just fuck me?

I stood for a few minutes, not really knowing how to take all of this. Then I decided to see how tightly I was really bound. I struggled first with my arms, and then my legs. All I succeeded in doing was giving me rope burn. Okay, that was a huge waste of time. I was going nowhere until Will decided that he was done with me. I shivered. By the time I heard him return, I was breathing heavy from my struggles and getting more than a little anxious.

“Do you know why I have bound you like this tonight Kathryn?” His breath on my cheek startled me, and I jumped. I shook my head no; his use of my full name sending shivers up and down my spine. I heard him take a step back.

“You see, I learned a few things about computers from this guy at work. He showed me how to go back and view the history of where you have been on the Internet. I found some very interesting sites, my dear.” As he was talking, I could feel him slowly circle me. He continued to talk low and soft, “At first, I thought the kids were going to sites that they shouldn’t be in, but then I went to those sites too, and you will never guess what I found.”

I shook my head no again to indicate that I had no idea what he was up to. I don’t know why I didn’t speak, but it just didn’t seem like the right thing to do.

“I know how much you like stories, Kathryn, and I found some pretty unusual ones” he said.

I froze. I had forgotten about the BDSM story page that I went to, but I knew immediately what he was talking about now! Why else would he have planned this whole scene?

“Oh yes, I can clearly see that you understand now, just as clearly as I saw the other day where your interests are. You enjoyed reading those stories didn’t you?”

I wasn’t sure how to answer, and for my pause I earned a sharp slap on the underside of my ass. “Ouch! That hurts!” I exclaimed, wishing I could rub my hands on my smarting cheek. I wasn’t sure how well I liked this game anymore. Will just chuckled.

“If you would just answer my question, Kathryn, I wouldn’t have to resort to such measures. Okay, I will ask you again. You enjoyed reading those stories, didn’t you?”

I nodded my head quickly, and heard him chuckle again.

“I am glad that you liked them because I enjoyed them too. You read quite a few, I noticed. Did your pretty pussy get all wet thinking about someone doing that to you?” He asked me.

I nodded again, afraid of where this was going.

“Is your pretty pussy wet right now Kathryn?” He whispered. “Are you waiting for me to do those things to you?”

When I thought about it, I realized that yes; I was very horny thinking about some of the things that I had read. I wondered how far he would go, and how much I could take. He didn’t wait for my answer, but moved around to check for himself. He slid a finger into my moist slit, being very careful to avoid my stiff clit.

“The blindfold is because I know how shy you can be in new situations. I want you to feel free, and believe it or not, this will help you loose all of your inhibitions.” He told me.

I nodded again, wondering what was next. I didn’t have to wait long.

“Since I left you alone to get acquainted with your bonds, I presume you realize that you can not escape them.” He went on, not bothering to wait for my answer. He was all business now. “We will start with a few simple rules. First, you will not speak unless directed to. And you will address me as Sir when you do speak. Do you understand me Kathryn?”

“Yes Sir,” I whispered, and he briskly continued.

“Second, you will not cum until you are given permission,” and again “do you understand me Kathryn?”

“Yes Sir”

“Good. The third rule is simple. You do what I tell you to do. Any violation of these rules will result in immediate punishment. You decide here and now if you want to continue. If you say no, I will stop and untie you. If you say yes, we continue. But I warn you that there is no turning back. I will not stop until it is over. No one will hear you if you scream. No one will get you away from me.” He walked around to where he could reach my blindfold and tugged it down. Looking me in the eye, he said, “I am asking you to trust me, Kathryn. Can you handle that?” I nodded. “Are you willing to continue?”

I looked at him for a long minute. I had no idea that my husband had this side of him; me either for that matter. By now my pussy was soaked, and I was ready for just about anything. Although I was still apprehensive, I rationalized that he was still my husband, not some rapist. I knew that he loved me, and would never jeopardize our marriage.

“Yes Sir,” was all I said.

“Good. Then it begins,” he said as he covered my eyes again.

I had been wrapped in a short towel after my bath, which he promptly tore from my body at that point. I shivered as the cool air caressed my bare skin. I heard him move around to inspect me and heard him suck in his breath at the sight of my totally bare pussy.

“Oh yes, I like,” he murmured.

I felt his hand brush my bald skin and I was almost ready to cum then and there. He teased me lightly for few minutes as I strained and wiggled against his fingers. He brought his hands up to lift and squeeze my heavy breasts. All of the sudden, he stopped.

“Oh no, Kathryn, it will not be that easy for you tonight. I have much in store for you.” The light raspy catch in his voice was back to torment me.

He slapped my ass cheeks squarely several times and laughed at my moans. I heard him go around to the bed and uncover the tray.

Suddenly, something hard was being stroked down my ribcage. I could tell that he was standing behind me, but I had no idea what he was holding. His hands came up and pulled at my nipples until they were standing at attention. He pinched hard and rolled them between his fingers until I was moaning from the pain/pleasure of it.

Quickly and without warning, something was clamped tightly to my right nipple. I gasped, and tried my best not to cry out, for fear of punishment. My nipple was throbbing and aching, I was moaning, squirming around trying to get away, until his soft voice penetrated my misery.

“Hush, Kathryn. Just be still and get used to the sensation.”

He stroked my hair and crooned to me until the throbbing became just a dull ache and I calmed down.

“Good girl,” he said. “Only one more to go.”

I shook my head but wasn’t about to speak. God only knew what punishment he would come up with for that.

“Yes Kathryn, you know it must be done.” He said, as he caressed the full side of my breast with a hard object.

He quickly clamped the other clothespin (???) to my left nipple, and this time I did cry out. I quickly shut my mouth, but tears were gathering and I was squirming around again.

“You are allowed to moan and scream, Kathryn. In fact, I want you to. This tells me that I am doing my job correctly. It excites me. You will not be punished for this.” This was somewhat reassuring. I think?

He stroked my entire slit up and down for a minute. My pussy juice was running down my leg at this point, and I wanted to get off so bad. I was grinding and moaning, and hoping he knew how much I ached, so that he would bring me off.

“Oh yes, Kathryn, I know how much you want to cum. But I told you also that tonight is for my pleasure. It pleases me to see you in such a state. Maybe if you are lucky, it will please me later to see you cum. If you are lucky,” he repeated

I felt him move and get up on the bed. When he slapped his cock on my face, I didn’t hesitate, taking it into my mouth and sucking all over the head. I licked around the head, paying special attention to the sensitive underside before craning my neck foreword to take more of him into my mouth.

“Take it into your throat,” he commanded me as he grabbed me by the hair and pressed his groin into my face.

I happily complied until he reached my gag reflex. He slowed some, but continued to hold my head in place as he eased his dick into my throat.

“I told you to take my cock into your throat, Kathryn, and that’s what I expect you to do,” he told me sternly, pressing still.

I gagged uncontrollably and was close to throwing up. I started shaking my head.

“Okay, then, maybe you need some incentive;” he said and jumped off of the bed.

I relaxed for a moment, thinking maybe he was going to lick my pussy some. No such luck.

I heard the whistle of the belt, but before it actually registered what it was, I felt the smack of it kiss my bare buttocks.

“AAARRRGGGHHH,” I cried.

He continued to swing the belt at my ass. SMACK SMACK SMACK until he reached about 20 strokes.

I was crying and sobbing when he was done. My ass was on fire and it felt like he had made my entire backside red and raw. I felt him press a cold finger into my anus, and realized that he was lubing me up.

“I have a present for you my dear,” he said. “You are going to be using it often. You may not like it at first, but you will be grateful for it before long.”

When he slid a plug into my ass, I knew that I would not be spared this night. I was a tight fit, and I felt stretched to the limit.

“Now, shall we try this again?” He asked me, and got back up on the bed.

This time, when he presented his cock to me, I immediately sucked as much of it down my throat that I could. I was still gagging, but I was much more enthusiastic than before about it, and I managed to get my nose in his pubic hair before coming back up for air. He began to fuck my face in earnest now, sliding it all the way out and shoving it all the way back in using my hair for leverage.

“I am going to tape you sucking me sometime,” he murmured. “I want you to see how hot and sexy you look. All tied up, with my cock sliding in and out of your hot throat. You are such a good little cock sucker.”

He continued talking along those lines, flicking the ends of the clamps, plunging his cock in and out of my throat, until I felt the head of his dick swell in my mouth. He released the nipple clamps at that same instant, and I screamed around his cock as the sensation returned. He pushed my head down as far as it could go onto his cock, and I gagged again as I felt his hot come spurting into my throat.

“Swallow it all, Kathryn, or you will be punished again,” he told me.

I swallowed it all.

When he was finished, he got off the bed again, and I felt a drinking straw being placed in my mouth.

“Would you like a drink?” He asked me.

I sipped the cool water, trying to calm down, trying to ease the ache between my legs. As I drank, he reached behind me and dislodged the plug from my ass. When I wiggled about, he started stroking it in and out of my asshole, loosening me up.

After I had had enough to drink, he knelt behind me and started licking my slit. Just the outside

at first, but then, he delved between the folds, flicking my clit with his tongue before moving down to lap up my juices. He continued to work the plug in my ass, and at the same time massaged the tender welts on my still stinging cheeks, bringing me closer than ever to orgasm. Abruptly, he stopped.

He came round again stuck his half-hard dick in my face.

“Lick it clean,” he told me.

As I took his member between my lips, I was well aware of what was coming next. I tenderly sucked and licked the entire length of his pole, making sure that he was squeaky clean. By then, he was hard as a rock again.

He got off the bed, and removed the scarves that bound my arms to the bed. I thought that I was going to be allowed to touch him, but he had other ideas. He quickly bent me at the waist over the end of the bed and retied the scarves to the head of the bed so that my arms were stretched out in front of me and my legs were stretched taut.

He came up to my back again, and stroked his cock as he fondled my ass cheeks. He kept up a running commentary, more talking to himself, than to me, I think.

“You are so sexy baby. I love how you are all spread out and helpless. I would have done these years ago if I thought you would agree. But when I saw those stories, I knew it didn’t matter if you agreed or not. That is all part of the game. You know what is coming next, don’t you. I am going to fuck your tight little ass. And there isn’t a thing you can do about it. Go ahead and scream. I want to hear it. Yeah, baby, gonna fuck your ass.”

When I felt his cock head nudge my bunghole, I tried to relax. He went easy at first, but soon with his growing passion he was stuffing the last few inches into my tight hole. I screamed with each of his violent thrusts, but his only response was to grab my hair and yank my head back. He held this position for a minute so that I could get used to his size. I was crying and moaning at the tension of the entire situation. I was struggling not to cum, but I was so close! My anus felt stuffed. I had never felt a sensation like it before. He began humping my ass until he was lodged to the hilt, taking time to savor the feel of my tight virgin ass clutching his hard dick.

Soon I had loosened up enough for him to fuck my ass good. He was stroking back and forth using fluid easy movements. I was starting to really heat up again, and the sensation of him in my ass was incredible. We had tried anal sex before. I thought that it was painful and messy, and I really didn’t care for it. Not this time! I guess the plug did the trick, because before long, I started moving back when he thrust forward, wanting to feel his balls slapping my bald pussy. My bonds restricted my movements, but they did not go unappreciated as he began to stroke deeper. Pretty soon, we had a good rhythm going, and we were fast approaching the point of no return. Will reached around and started to pinch and pull at my clit, and I knew that I couldn’t hold out any longer.

“Do you want to cum, Kathryn?” He asked me.

“OOOHHH YESSSS. PLEEEEASE SIR!”

“Cum for me, sweet, cum for me,” he growled in my ear.

I exploded, gripping his cock with my muscles as he continued to pinch my clit. My entire body sang with pure heat as I had the biggest orgasm of my entire life. I cried and moaned. I saw shooting stars. Somewhere in the recesses of my brain, I could feel his cock pounding me and he exploded, shooting spurt after spurt of hot cum in my tight ass.

After we were done twitching, he got up and untied my arms and legs. We cuddled for a few and we kissed. He removed my blindfold and looked deeply into my eyes. I knew what was expected of me now.

“Thank you Sir.”

“You are welcome Katherine.”

I knew my world had just changed for the better.