Kathryn's Question Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, but only for a moment, my love, only a moment."

She began rubbing my cock up and down her slit, getting the end of it coated with her fluids. Then she brought it down to her opening.

"Push slowly."

I did, but nothing happened at first. Kathy was now up on her elbows again, and both of us were looking at the same thing.

"A little more...that's it..."

All at once her opening dilated and the head of my cock popped into her vagina. The feeling of her tightness cannot be described.

"Wait there for a moment," she said, her brow furrowed in concentration. "Let me get used to it... Okay, push a little more. Good. Now back out a bit and push again."

I did and moved in a small amount further. That's when I hit her hymen.

"Give me a minute, Robby," she said as she began to play with herself again.

I watched as I felt my cock's head squeezed by her tightness.

She began breathing harder and I could tell she was getting close again. All at once she heaved herself towards me. For a moment nothing happened and then I slid forward another few inches.

"Ahhhh..."

I started to pull out.

"No, stay there. It's okay. Just give me a minute."

Kathy lay back, panting, her eyes looking up into the infinity of the night sky. "It's so right to be out here doing this," she murmured. "Okay pull out a bit again, then go in slowly."

"Does it hurt?"

"Only a little," she answered with a tight smile. "Now move in and out, slowly."

"Can I push in farther?"

"You'd better!"

After maybe a dozen or so strokes, I was buried to the root. Stopping, we both looked down.

"I guess this means we're not virgins anymore," I said.

"I can't believe you went in so easily. I feel so full, it's incredible." She looked up at me. "I'm glad it's you this first time."

"I am too."

She grinned at me. "Now get busy!"

The first time in your life is unforgettable. I'm sure most first times aren't all that enjoyable, though, because generally young couples have no idea what they're doing. In those days, books on sex were few and far between, and even though we'd read a lot, we still had no idea of the finer details that come with experience.

Her vagina felt even better than I had imagined it would, tight and warm and resisting my thrusting in the most incredible way. Kath had her hands out, gripping the sides of the table so she could push herself at me, which she did with more and more force, the hotter she got.

I'm not saying we did the best job ever, but we both came, and it was very good. By the time I did, we were going at it pretty hard, both of us grunting as our bodies collided. Kath had put her legs on my shoulders and I was holding her waist. Down between her legs, her hand was busy.

"I'm going to...cum," I told her feeling the tightness in my balls. "I should pull out."

"Don't you dare! I want all of you tonight."

With that comment, she did something inside and tightened up even more. I pushed forward, once, twice and then came.

"I can feel you throbbing inside me, Robby! I can feel it. Ohhhhhh..."

Kathy's orgasm was not her biggest but it lasted for a long time. Her pussy continued to pulsate around my softening erection for several minutes.

Eventually, I pulled out and watched as a stream of semen oozed from her.

"I hope we just didn't do something we'll regret."

"Robby, I will never regret what we did for a moment. It was beautiful."

"You're a woman now."

"And you're a man. Hold me, Robby. Hold me tight."

I picked her off the table and sat down on one of the benches. As we were kissing and snuggling, I thought I saw movement off under the trees. Somebody had been watching us.

Although I was alarmed, there wasn't much I could do. First of all, I didn't want to ruin the moment for Kathryn, and second, I couldn't just run after the bastard with no clothes on.

Instead, I told Kathryn how much I loved her.

As things turned out, I should have been very concerned.