Kathryn's Question Ch. 03

Story Info
Kathryn and Robert's experiments continue.
5.9k words
4.67
144.9k
18
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 09/13/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That first time making love opened up the flood gates for us. Luckily the school year was pretty much finished or I'm sure our grades would have suffered.

Spooked by the fact that someone had overheard us, I talked Kathryn into getting dressed, much to her disappointment. Not wanting her to know that we'd been spied on, I made up some excuse about needing to get home to do something.

"You're not feeling guilty, are you?" she asked as we walked home.

"No, no, nothing like that," I replied, although that wasn't completely truthful. "Do you?"

She pulled herself against me, hip bouncing off mine with each step. "I might have been if it hadn't been so overwhelmingly fantastic! I've read that often the first time can be disappointing, especially if the lovers aren't very experienced."

That was the first time either of us had used the word "lovers" and it made my heart skip a beat.

Next night, we returned to the park, this time armed with a blanket and some bug repellant (both of us had gotten pretty badly bitten the night before). Kathryn told me she would certainly be safe for one more night, but I think some of that was wishful thinking. Truth was, we both wanted lots more of what we'd discovered, and were stupidly willing to take chances.

"Our spot" was once again vacant, but under the guise of having to use the washroom, I reconnoitered the area to make sure we really were alone.

Kath had her dress off and was lying on the blanket spread on top of the picnic table, waiting for me in glorious nakedness. Her right hand was busy, though, between her legs which caused my cock to immediately stiffen alarmingly.

The nearly full moon scudded in and out of the clouds so that sometimes I could hardly see her and other times she stood out like an alabaster statue. I stayed back in the shadows of some nearby trees and watched.

As her arousal grew, Kath's legs opened wider and her hips began to move. Little groans and gasps of pleasure escaped her lips and with her free hand she tugged hard on her nipples. Eventually, she used that hand to open her labia farther as two fingers of her other one began a slow circular motion around her inner lips and clit, frequently dipping into her pussy for more moisture.

I was fascinated secretly watching her like this. There was something incredibly erotic about observing a woman pleasuring herself and so obviously enjoying what she was doing. Concentrating on every detail of what she did, I burned them into my memory so that next time I'd be able to please her in just the ways she liked.

Slipping out of my clothes, I had my rock hard shaft in my hand, stroking in time to her movements, but carefully keeping my own arousal well below the boiling point.

Kath's hips were now bucking insistently and it was time for me to move. I stepped out of my hiding place and approached the bench. Her eyes were closed and her breath came raggedly from her open mouth, punctuated by soft moans and gasps.

Stepping between her legs, I pulled the blanket forward and as my erection touched her open lips, Kath let out a deep groan. Just as I was about to lean in, she curled her toes around the edge of the table pushed herself against me hard.

Even with her juices flowing freely, her opening resisted the invasion of my cockhead for a moment, before it popped in.

"More," she groaned. "I need more."

I pushed forward and about 3 inches slid into her tightness. The feeling was even more intense than the evening before.

Kath immediately started spasming, her body wracked with passion as it arched off the table until the only points of contact were her feet pushing against the edge, and the back of her head. The hand rubbing her clitoris was a blur.

"AHHHHHhhhhhhhhh...' she groaned in one very long exhalation, obviously trying to keep the noise of her orgasm down. Her body shook so hard, I almost fell out.

As she slowly came down from her sexual high, I held myself in her, not moving but just enjoying the rhythmic spasms of her pussy. When these began slowing and her body had relaxed back onto the surface of the picnic table, I began to slowly move and with each stroke moved imperceptively forward.

Neither of us spoke for the next few minutes and Kath's eyes remained closed as I worked my full length into her.

When our pubes finally met, she opened her eyes and smiled. "It doesn't even slightly hurt tonight."

"It feels good?"

"The doctor thinks it feels VERY good," she sighed.

Then a look of concentration came over her face. Her vagina squeezed me to the point where I didn't think I could move it. The feeling was indescribable.

Reading my face, she teased, "Feels good, does it?"

In retaliation, I made my cock swell and watched her eyes get big. "Holy!" Then, "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"That if I make it swell on the way in and you squeeze on the way out...?"

Kath nodded. "Exactly. The doctor wants to try it."

It took us several strokes to begin getting the rhythm working correctly, but the effects were really quite startling. With her up on her elbows and me looking down we watched our genitals do their thing. Since we were both feeling our way through this, I had to stroke slowly which allowed me not to blow my wad too soon. Little did I know that I was learning a very important lesson on self control.

Our conversation would have sounded hysterical if someone had overheard it. You'd think we were conducting a chemistry experiment. Perhaps we were.

"It looks like you're pulling me out with you," she commented.

As I pulled out just to the point where the bottom of my cockhead almost appear, Kath's inner lips would be clinging to my shaft, pulled away from her body by a good bit. As I shoved in, they'd disappear inside her and her clit would be pulled down to bounce along my shaft.

"That feels unbelievable," she gasped, and I had to agree.

"I wish I could see more. You're pretty hairy down there."

She looked up at me. "You think so? I suppose I could trim it." Her eyes got big. "Or I could shave it. Would you like that, Robby?"

This wasn't the norm back then. In fact I'd never heard of it, but the thought of seeing her pubic area in all its naked glory sounded very exciting. My cock swelled even more.

"Ohhh! The doctor thinks you like that idea. You like it a lot."

She pushed herself farther down the table so she could hold on to its bottom edge with her hands. I was gripping her ankles which were up by my shoulders and spread out so I could see what we were doing.

"Rob, I want you to fuck me hard. I need it hard. Do me, Robby! Do me!"

My gaze shifted up to her breasts which bounced deliciously with each collision of our bodies. Kath laid back and closed her eyes and wordless sounds came out of her mouth, sounds of a woman in heat, a woman bent on sexual satisfaction.

I held out for only about another minute. The final swelling of my cock as the first spasm shot semen far inside her caused her own orgasm to explode through her body. Kath again went rigid and shook uncontrollably and I felt something warm splash against my groin as I continued to push into her. She'd ejaculated too.

Finally, I stopped, buried balls deep. We were both dripping with sweat.

She opened her eyes and smiled up at me. "That was only our second time. I wonder if it can get better than that. You might kill your doctor next time if it's any better."

"Imagine dying of pleasure."

"Mmmmm. What a way to go."

Seeing her lying in the moonlight, legs splayed open, a dreamy look on her face, I just had to kiss her and tell her how much I loved her, how much she meant to me.

One kiss led to another, then our hands got involved, my lips eventually found her breasts and nipples which I sucked and pulled on until she was gasping again with need. Her gentle hand had reached down and now had me at full steel erection.

This time she knelt on one of the picnic table's benches and I took her from behind. It was almost as good as the time before for me, but Kathy went over the moon with orgasm after orgasm until she almost fell over she'd gotten so weak.

As I wiped off the mess on her groin and legs with the towel, I asked if she was okay.

"I still can't focus my eyes, and my pussy feels like it's about to fall off, but that was simply amazing! When I tilted my pelvis just right, your cock was rubbing someplace that sent me over the moon. We have to experiment with that more!"

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

We were both rather late getting home that night, and since we had been out together, both sets of parents gave us the third degree. Kathryn told her mom that we'd just been walking and didn't realize we were so far from home when we checked the time. I told my mom we were over at a friend's house and didn't watch the time. Both let us know we were on a short leash, but fortunately they didn't compare notes or we would have been sunk.

The next day was the last day of school and like most of the other seniors, we skipped, the thought being, what could they do to us now? It was expected, if not officially sanctioned.

Kath's parents were both at work, and fortunately Melanie was off visiting a friend in the next town, so we had their house all to ourselves.

She didn't feel comfortable in her bedroom since we couldn't explain why I'd be on the second floor too, in case her mom or dad came home. They'd expect us to be in the basement anyway. That's where we always hung out.

Kath was again dressed in the tight jeans her sister had given her and also had on a tee shirt (no bra) that was about two sizes too small, and bare feet. She looked like a walking wet dream and I told her so.

"You really think I'm sexy?"

"Of course! Who wouldn't?"

"I've decided I like wearing clothes that, um, show me off like this."

"I like it, too."

Kath looked down at my crotch proprietarily and grinned. "I can see that."

"So what do you want to do?"

She flopped down on the couch. "I'd really like to fuck." My eyes must have showed my surprise at her blunt language because she laughed, then said, "You don't think I'm a slut, do you?"

I thought about that for a minute, not because I thought she was, but because I needed an adequate definition.

Kath took my silence the wrong way. "Well, do you?"

I sat next to her and took her hand. "A slut is a woman who will do anything with anyone. She isn't loyal and true to the person she loves – if she actually loves anyone. That definitely doesn't describe you. All the things we're doing are between two people who love each other. I could never love a slut, same as I could never imagine you being one. I think you're just a sexually charged woman, and that's one of the things I find so fascinating about you."

She looked down at the floor for several seconds. "But sometimes I almost can't control myself. You get me so hot and bothered, I feel like I'm going to burst."

I laughed. "And that's a bad thing?"

"It scares me."

"Then I'll always have to be there to protect you from yourself."

Kathryn threw her arms around me, smothering me with kisses. "Oh, love me, Robby, love me!"

"So it's still safe to make love?"

She shook her head. "I don't think so."

"I could always buy some rubbers."

"I don't think I'd like that."

"So what else do you want to do?"

She had an evil grin. "This..."

With that she started to pull off my tee shirt. In short order she had all my clothes off. There was something highly erotic about being completely naked with a completely dressed female. To this day, it really turns my crank and I can trace it back to that day in Kathryn's basement.

Reaching under the couch, she pulled out her bottle of hand lotion. "Prepare to be amazed."

She proceeded to blow my mind (although that's a term that hadn't yet been coined). Slathering her hands with cream she worked over my cock and balls, expertly pulling, rubbing, palming the head until my whole body was shaking, at which point, she'd back off. Then she'd do it all over again. After nearly a half hour of this, I was ready to do anything to have an orgasm.

Using my tee shirt, Kath wiped all the lotion from my cock and told me to lie on the floor. As she stood over me, removing her tee shirt, I could see she had a big wet mark on the front of her jeans. She was as turned on as I.

Peeling off her jeans with that enchanting wiggle, I saw that she didn't have any panties on. Even more amazing was that she'd shaved off all her pubic hair. Her vulva was swollen and red and obviously very moist and I could see it all.

She knelt beside my throbbing hard on. "Now here's what's going to happen. You're going to bring me off with your mouth and then I'm going to give you the best blow job ever."

Kath was in her dominating mood and swung one leg over my head without waiting for my answer. With her head down near my cock, she settled her slit over my face and sat down. "Now start licking!"

Man, was she wet and it was quite nice to lick her hairless pussy. I remember wondering whether any of my semen from the night before was flowing out of her into my mouth. That thought was a little off-putting but still sort of exciting, and I went at my job with gusto. Every now and then Kath would slide my cock into her mouth just to make sure she kept my cock erect to the point where it was almost painful.

She did the same thing to herself that she was doing for me: bringing herself to the point of orgasm and then backing off as she'd lift herself off my face and out of reach of my probing tongue.

"Slide a couple of fingers inside me," she ordered when she was up. "Farther in...more... Oh God! That's it. Rub me there!"

"There's like a little lump."

"Well, don't stop rubbing it!"

Kathy's whole body was trembling now. She had a death grip on my cock with both hands. The position was very awkward for my hand, but she was obviously enjoying what I was doing so much I didn't dare stop. The sound she was now making was a repetitive, "AH, AH, AH, AH..."

All of a sudden her body erupted and my face was drenched by a warm, thin liquid. It wasn't her normal juices and I thought for a horrible moment that she'd lost control of her bladder. It certainly wasn't urine, though. There was so much, though, that I felt as if I was drowning.

"Stop for a moment, Robby. It's too much!" I started to withdraw my fingers, but she stopped me with, "No!" A minute or so later, she said, "Can you keep your fingers where they are and still lick me? Oh! You can, clever boy. Okay, now do me with your mouth and rub inside with your fingers like you just did.

The results were even more hair-raising in that I seemed to luck into timing it just right so that she went off simultaneously from both forms of stimulation. Her orgasm went on and on as she again drenched my face with that liquid and her vagina clamped down hard on my fingers to the point where it was almost painful.

As the orgasm subsided, Kath collapsed on me and I realized she'd either fallen asleep or fainted again. The stomach-to-stomach contact at least let me know she was still breathing.

Carefully, I rolled her off me, and when I sat up, she was lying there with eyes closed and a huge smile on her face. I kissed each eyelid and then her mouth. Her eyes fluttered open.

"You are the best test subject ever," she said dreamily. "Doctor is going to hold on to you."

"Speaking of which, what are you going to do about me? I have the worst case of blue balls ever!"

"Oh, you poor dear! Doctor got carrried away with her own pleasure." She reached out for my cock. "Hmmm. I can think of something you'd like."

I thought for a moment that she might let me make love to her again until she told me to stand up. She had something almost as good in mind.

Kneeling in front of me, she leaned forward and slid my cock into her mouth, getting it nice and wet with her saliva. Each time she rocked forward, a little more disappeared into her mouth.

The effect of the movement was that her mouth and throat were almost in a line. The moisture helped lubricate my cock but it was still a struggle to get it into her throat and keep from choking. There were tears in her eyes from the effort.

She pulled me from her mouth and looked up. "I think I can do this now. I want you to make love to my mouth."

"What do you mean?" I asked obtusely.

An expression of exasperation flickered across her face. "I want you to fuck my mouth like you were fucking my pussy last night! Just go slow. I don't want to choke."

I realized my size made that a distinct problem. I still couldn't believe that she could take me in the way she did, but then Kathy did have a large mouth.

She wet me up again and then started her rocking motion. When she was ready, she stopped rocking and gripped my buttocks pulling me forward. My cock disappeared into her mouth right to the bottom. I got the message and put my hands on either side of her head.

Letting her control the rate of my thrusting by the pressure of her hands on my butt, I began fucking her mouth. She looked up at me with the oddest mixture of love and lust on her face. Every so often she'd have to take me out which prolonged the exquisite agony.

On the third time, I said, "I'm pretty close."

"Okay, go for it!"

Kath took a huge breath and slid me all the way in. This time she left her hands at her sides.

Knowing I didn't have much time, I did go for it and was rewarded a short time later by the most intense orgasm imaginable.

When it was over, I collapsed backwards onto the couch, completely spent. Kathryn climbed onto my lap.

"I may never move again. That was fantastic."

She nuzzled my chest as she put her arms around my neck. "I love you, Robert."

"And I love you, too."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The remainder of June and July were spent working and trying to find opportunities to be alone. We were both insatiable as far as sex went, and we both worked hard to please the other.

Kathryn was the instigator of a lot of our experiments (not that I needed a lot of encouragement to try new things) and some of them were quite wild. For instance, it was her who discovered that we both were turned on by bondage. That could be fraught with a lot more danger since the chances of getting caught were greater.

She got her greatest kick tying me to something, putting a blindfold on me, and then sexually torturing me for what seemed like hours, bringing me to the edge and then backing off until she had me absolutely begging for release. Eventually she'd put me "out of your misery" and gave me the most explosive orgasms, sometimes using her mouth, sometimes by means of her magic hands (or both!).

I also loved to please her orally, and while I'd tease her unmercifully, there wasn't that small edge of cruelty. No doubt Kath liked to push the envelope.

One of our best weeks (and where the bondage got started) was when my family went to the coast for a week's vacation. My parents were pretty disappointed when I begged off (claiming that I needed to earn as much as possible for the following school year), but it was really so Kath and I could spend the week with an empty house. We joked about how many orgasms we had and in how many rooms.

One outward change was that both our families soon guessed that we were "an item" (as her dad put it), so we could now walk around town holding hands. Soon enough everyone knew.

The other change was that Kathryn started wearing more revealing clothes and didn't do her hair up in braids anymore. I can't describe how proud I felt to be escorting this beauty around town.

Of course, that led to other guys bothering her. Disconcertingly, they were of all different ages, even pretty old, but she got hit on quite a lot. Blessed with a quick mind, she quickly became adept at turning them away, but never harshly.

12