Kathy

Story Info
She left her husband for a woman.
6.5k words
3.64
94.2k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
murphy621
murphy621
935 Followers

Kathy was kneeling, naked, in hallway of her home, the forefinger of her left hand idly stimulating her engorged clitoris. Her breathing was controlled, as was her arousal, since she was forbidden to bring herself to orgasm. Her nipples had already been sensitized and were protruding from her large heavy breasts and her vagina was leaking just the slightest bit of moisture. She knelt there, this suburban mother of two young children, reviewing the events of the past several months. She could not explain to herself the emotions she was feeling or how she came to be in this position but she wanted, no she needed, what was to happening to her. Sam, her husband for the past seventeen years, had left for work at 8:15 and the kids a few minutes later. She had showered, douched and taken an enema as instructed. She was clean inside and out and now at 9:00 she waited, with the front door unlocked, for her visitor. She heard the sound of the front door closing. She bowed her head, lowered her eyes and grasped her elbows behind her back. The click of heels came closer.

"Good morning slut."

"Good morning Mistress."

It all started three months ago. Kathy had come out of the shower and as she dried herself she saw her reflection in the full length mirror on the bathroom door. She didn't like what she saw. Her face was too round, her breasts so heavy they were beginning to sag, her hips and thighs had taken on over size dimensions and her waist had practically disappeared. That afternoon she was at the gym. She had never been there before and was confused as how to use the equipment. A young woman saw her hesitation and asked if she could help her get started. Kathy gratefully accepted the offer. When Kathy mounted the treadmill the woman reached across her to show her how to use the settings and as she did so her upper arm pressed on Kathy's breast. It remained there as she instructed Kathy as to the various settings available. Kathy not wanting to embarrass herself or the woman didn't move away. In fact, it did produce a little tingle in Kathy. As the afternoon progressed and she introduced Kathy to several more pieces of equipment, the touches became more frequent, nothing intimate, but nether the less, more noticeable.

After an hour or so the woman said,

"I think you have done enough the first day. Let's get a cup of coffee and by the way, my name is Jo, it's short for Josephine"

"I'm Kathy and thank you so much for all your help."

"Think nothing of it. I am always happy to help a damsel in distress."

Kathy could not help admiring Jo. At 5'8" she was taller than Kathy's 5'3. She was slender, long legged, narrow hipped and a small breasted. Her hair close cropped but stylish, her eyes penetrating and her high cheek bones gave her a regal look.

"You seem so knowledgeable about everything here," said Kathy.

"I was a personable trainer for a while but I gave it up after I got divorced."

"I guess I should get trainer so that I will know what I am doing."

"No need for that. I am here three days a week and if you come when I do I will teach you for nothing. With my alimony I don't need the work."

"Why, thank you again. You are so kind."

So a schedule was set up and they met three days a week for the next two weeks. In the third week Jo suggested that they go into the sauna after exercising. They wore towels as they entered but Jo removed hers at once. Kathy could not help noticing that her pussy was hairless and compared to her hairy mound it was beautiful. She could not take her eyes off of it.

"Take off your towel and stretch out on the middle shelf until you get accustomed to the heat."

Kathy reluctantly complied and soon relaxed in the comforting warmth. She began to feel sleepy and dreamy.

"You are really quite lovely," she heard Jo say.

"No, I am too fat and too old. I have lost the bloom of my youth."

"Nonsense, I think you have lost five pounds already and you are progressing beautifully."

"Six. I just weighed myself. I am so grateful for all you have done for me."

"Grateful enough for you to return my admiration for you?"

Kathy felt a hand on her belly and lips on her nipple. She gasped and then moaned as the suction increased. The hand left her belly and pinched her other nipple. She felt Jo's leg go over hers. Kathy thought,

"This shouldn't happen but I don't want it to stop."

"Nnnnnnnnnooooooooooo" the moan was weak. Pleeeease. We shouldn't"

"Should I stop?"

"Noooooooooooo, it feeeeeels so good."

The sucking stopped and the lips moved to hers. The kiss was electric. Kathy was consumed by desire. The heat, the nipple play, the kisses and the caresses turned her on in a way she had never experienced. She had never been with a woman before, never even dreamed of it. This was an out of body experience and she was totally consumed by it. She wanted this woman. She wanted to cum. She felt the slender body lie on hers and then slowly slide down. Little kisses on her breasts and on her belly, then to her Mons. Her legs parted of their own volition and then the heavenly feel of a tongue on her pussy. Sam had been her only lover since they were married and he was more than adequate. He even ate her to orgasm but he never affected her like this. This was the touch of a virtuoso. She exploded in a mind shattering orgasm. She thought her heart stopped. Certainly her brain did. The endorphins flooded her consciousness and she was helpless. She murmured,

"Oooooooooooooh that was so lovely."

"It will only get better."

"Can you do that to me always? "

"That and much more."

They parted that day with kisses. Kathy went home in a daze wondering what this new feeling meant. She had never been attracted to a woman before. This was something totally new but she also knew she wanted more. That night she attacked Sam when they went to bed. She made love to him rather than the usual him guiding her. He loved it but it was not what she was looking for. She lay awake after they kissed good night, all she could think about was Jo and her magic tongue. She couldn't wait for the next gym session.

When they met two days later, Kathy wanted to greet Jo with a kiss.

"Whoa, girl, did I say you could kiss me?"

"Oh I thought....after the other day?"

"You can, when I say you can. Now let's get to your exercises."

So Jo put her through her paces with plenty of strategic touches and compliments. By the time they entered the sauna Kathy was almost frantic with desire.

"Please Jo, I want to kiss you."

"I know you do honey. But we have to set some ground rules."

With that she took Kathy in her arms and gave her an open mouth kiss, her tongue penetrating her captive's mouth. Kathy almost swooned. She had been dreaming of this for two days.

"You will never attempt to kiss me without permission. In fact when you are with me you will always ask permission for any thing you want to do. Do you understand?"

"Yes, of course I understand."

Jo's mouth left Kathy's lips and went to Kathy's shoulders and then to her nipple. She suckled the older woman. Kathy gripped Jo's head,

"I love what you do to me."

"I want you to love ME."

"Yes, yes. I do love you."

"Say it again." She suckled harder.

"I LOVE YOU."

"And I love you too my pet. I am going to make you mine."

Jo dropped to her knees and forced Kathy's legs apart. Her tongue found its target, the engorged clitoris of the standing woman. Kathy screamed and came. She squirted all over Jo's face and breasts. If Jo had not been holding her around her ass she would have collapsed on to the floor. She sank to her knees in front of Jo, her arms around Jo's neck.

"Kiss me," said Jo.

And Kathy kissed her lover. She was high on endorphins.

"Lick my face and tits clean," was the next command.

She licked her lovers face and tits like she was a delirious puppy. Jo laid down on her back, opened her legs and commanded,

"Lick my pussy. You make me cum like you did." and Kathy dived to it.

She didn't even realize what she was doing. She just wanted to please this woman who made her so happy. As her euphoria wore off she realized what was happening but she liked how Jo was responding to her ministrations. She liked the feeling that she was giving something back to the woman who had opened her eyes to Sapphic love. All she wanted to do was please this wonderful woman. She licked until she made Jo cum and then she drank the nectar she received as if it was her reward.

"Did you like licking my pussy Kathy?"

"Yes, It made me feel good to give you pleasure."

"I liked it too. You are going to have to do it more often."

"It will be my pleasure."

"More than that, it will be your duty. Did you like it when I licked you?"

"Ooooooooooh yes."

"Well I am not going to do again,"

"Why not, it was so good?"

"You are much too hairy. Get it waxed."

That was not a request. Certainly not in the tone it was offered.

"But what will I tell Sam?"

"Not my problem. You solve it. You will never feel my tongue there again until you are smooth."

They finished the day hugging and kissing but Kathy did get to cum again. She went home vaguely dissatisfied. She wanted more and she knew she had to please her lover. That night when she got into bed with Sam she said,

"What would you think if I got a Brazilian?"

"What I'm not good enough for you? You need my permission to have a boy friend?"

"No silly, it's a waxing."

"What's a waxing?

"It's when they put wax on my pubic hair and then rip it off, taking the hair with it."

"Oh my god, that must be torture. Why would you want to do that?"

"The women were talking at bridge today and they said their husbands loved it because it was so sexy when they went down on them."

"Well I'm for anything sexy so if you can take the pain, go ahead."

So Kathy did get waxed and it did hurt but she felt sooooooo sexy afterwards. When next they met and Jo saw that Kathy had obeyed her, she immediately went down on her. Kathy felt as though heaven had opened for her. Every climax she had with Jo was better than the last.

"Do you like what is happening between us, Kathy?"

"Oh yes Jo. I never knew such happiness."

"I can make it better."

"I am delirious already. How can it be better?"

"You can make me happier."

"It would be my pleasure. Just tell me what to do."

"Give yourself to me. Obey me when ever we are together. Be my sexual slave."

"But what about my family, my husband, I love them too."

"I will not interfere with your life with them but when I want you, you will not deny me."

"I cannot deny you now."

"Then from now on, when we are alone, you will always address me as 'Mistress' and when we are in the company of others you will always say my name when you address me. Is that clear?"

When Kathy answered,

"Yes, Mistress," Her submission was complete.

She felt so fulfilled. It had been what she had been searching for all her life and never knew it was what she wanted.

"May I kiss you Mistress?"

"Yes my darling, you may."

Kathy's arms went around Jo's neck and she pressed her body to her Mistress. Their breasts flattened against the others and Kathy rubbed her mound against Jo's.

"I give myself to you, my body, my heart, my soul. I will be your slave."

"You will never regret this decision but I think it's time for you to get a new look for your new life. I will come to you at your home tomorrow morning to look your wardrobe and then take you shopping. This is how you will greet me."

Jo then proceeded to give Kathy instructions as to how she was to always wait for her arrival and how to behave when they were together in private and public. There was more to it than Kathy had anticipated but she was a quick study and eager to please.

Jo walked in and stood before Kathy.

"Your greeting is proper and so is your posture. Now kiss me as I instructed."

Kathy leaned forward as Jo raised her skirt. She pressed lips to the proffered mound and kissed Mistress's Mons.

"Well done Kathy. Today we will dress you as I want you."

Over the three months of their developing relationship Kathy, through diet and exercise, had lost almost thirty pounds. Her 36 D breasts were now 34 C's, her hips and waist lost two inches and her face became more elongated. She had developed into some what of a beauty. But her clothes, which had made her look matronly, did not fit her now. Jo took one look at her wardrobe and said we start from underneath. First stop was Victoria's Secret. She picked out a half dozen bras and thongs for Kathy, then took her into the fitting room and had her try them on, one set at a time.

"Look at yourself, pet. Do you see the slut that I see?"

The reflection was amazing. Staring back at them were two beautiful women, one behind the other. Hands on the one in front were cupping two delicious tits, teasing the attached nipples into prominent erection. Kathy leaned her head back on the taller woman's shoulder and softly moaned. A hand slipped down into the thong and gently rubbed her clit.

"Do you want to cum for me slut?"

"Yes Mistress, Please."

"I can feel how wet you are."

"Always for you Mistress."

"Not now slut. We will save it for later."

A frustrated Kathy followed her out to the cashier where Sam's credit card paid for the clothes. Next stop a dress shop. Three skirts that came to mid thigh, three button front blouses and three tight tank tops to match, were tried on in the fitting room. Again the hands roamed over Kathy's body, lifting the skirts, opening the blouses, teasing her to just short of orgasm.

"Please Mistress, You're torturing me."

"I know that but you're my slut and you know you can't cum without permission. Leave on this last outfit and let's go back to your house."

As they walked through the mall both women drew appreciative glances.

"It feels good attract attention doesn't it?"

"Yes Jo. It does. I had forgotten what it was like. Thank you for what you have done for me."

"You can show me your appreciation when we get home."

They walked in the door and ran to the bedroom. Their clothes were flying to all sides. Jo lay on the bed and instructed,

"Now you learn to make love to me."

"I am not sure I know how."

"Just do to me what you would like me to do to you."

Kathy knelt behind her head, her dangling her nipples over Jo's face, teasing her eyes and lips with those sensitive buds, and then moving them down Jo's body until they were nipple to nipple. The feeling for both was exquisite. Then moving her mouth to Jo's sex, she lowered her own to her Mistress' mouth and they sucked, licked and tongued each others cunts.

"Mistress may I cum, Please?"

"Only when I do. So close, yes. Noooooooooowwwwwwwww."

They both came simultaneously.

"I love you Mistress."

"And I love you Kathy. You are becoming my dream slut."

More and more Kathy was becoming conditioned to her position as Jo's slave. A week later Kathy received an email,

"Be at my apartment 10:00 tomorrow morning. The door will be open. Come in. Strip. Kneel and wait with your back to he door."

She waited until finally she heard voices and the door behind her opened.

"I told you she would be here." she heard Jo say.

Two pairs of legs came into view. She recognized Jo's but the other pair was thicker.

"You were right. She is well trained."

"She sure is and she is all mine. Who do you belong to, slut."

"I belong to you Jo."

This is my friend Linda and you will address us both as Mistress. Raise your head and let her look at you."

"Yes Mistress, as you wish."

Kathy's head came up, she was holding her elbows behind her and she arched her back to present her tits as she had been taught. When she saw Jo's smile it made her feel good that Mistress was proud of her.

"You were right Jo. She is adorable."

Linda was a matronly looking woman. She looked to be about fifty. A thickened body and formidable bosom, she could have used a corset. She raised her skirt to her waist. Pulled down her panties and sat on the edge of the sofa.

"Crawl over here slut and eat my pussy."

Kathy looked at Jo.

"Didn't you hear me tell you to call her Mistress? Don't you ever shame me by hesitating ever again."

Kathy moved forward on all fours and buried her head in Linda's snatch. She didn't like the smell but she performed as expected and soon had Linda moaning. When Linda came the taste was awful but she did her duty and licked her clean. Linda pulled on her panties, stood up, handed Jo a fifty dollar bill and left. She paid Kathy no attention. Jo sat down on front of her.

"You shamed me when you hesitated. Your punishment will come in a few minutes.

"I felt just like a whore."

"What part of slut don't you understand? You will fuck or suck anyone I offer you to, or you can go home to Sam and never come back to me. Which will it be?"

"I can't leave you, Mistress."

"Then get the paddle and bring it here."

Kathy got the paddle, knelt in front of Jo and offered it with both hands.

"Kneel on all fours, your head to my left and your ass by my right knee. Now count."

She knelt as directed and counted each stroke, five on each cheek. She was humiliated and at the same time ashamed that she had disappointed her Mistress. She was completely dominated.

The next day she got a call. I want you here Saturday night at 8:00. Wear your new cocktail dress. She hid the dress in her car and told Sam she was going on a girl's night out with Jo. He said fine since he never had reason to suspect her. She got to Jo's apartment and changed in front of Jo.

"You really are gorgeous slut. I love you more and more."

"Thank you Mistress. I owe it all to you."

"Just thank me by doing me proud tonight."

"I will never shame you again, Mistress."

They drove to the hotel in town and walked into the bar. There Jo walked up to two men sitting at one of the tables,

"Hello Harry, hello Brian. I hope we didn't keep you waiting. This is my friend Kathy."

"Hello Jo. Your friend is just as pretty as you are. I hope she is just as hot."

"Have no fear we are here to have just as good a time as you want."

They went to their table and the drinks came and by the time the food comes every one was feeling better than good. When a hand went up Kathy's skirt she looked at Jo and got a nod. When an arm went around her shoulder and a hand cupped her tit, she made no objection. By 10:00 o'clock Harry suggested that they go to his hotel room and Jo readily agreed.

They were s bit boisterous going through the lobby and as they entered Harry's room he grabbed Jo and kissed her ferociously. She returned his passion and soon they were fucking like rabbits. Kathy responded to Brian's suggestions and was soon her knees sucking his cock. The night progressed with both women sucking and fucking both men until they were drained. By 1:00 every one was exhausted and the women left with Jo collecting a fat envelope.

"Mistress, you turned me into a whore."

"You became one when you became my slut, besides you earned five hundred bucks tonight. I watched you. You enjoyed every minute."

"I did but I still feel guilty about it."

SLAP, right across her cheek.

"Don't ever forget your manners. There is no one here with us."

"I'm sorry Mistress."

Kathy got home after 2:00 and tried to slip into bed without waking Sam. He rolled over and mumbled,

"Have a good time? You must have. I smell the booze." and he fell back to sleep.

She finally did too but with guilt filling her gut.

The next day Sam came home and said,

"We have to talk. I got a call today from Jim Belkin. He said he saw you at a restaurant last night with a woman and two men. Do you want to tell me about it?"

murphy621
murphy621
935 Followers
12