Kathy & Diane Score Ch. 01

Story Info
You & girlfriend put on show for hubby.
6.1k words
4.34
153.7k
45

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 05/23/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whiskybuff
whiskybuff
1,233 Followers

My heart was in my throat as I watched Kathy pull up her black fishnet thigh highs. They clung tightly to her slender, shapely legs, and my cock throbbed as Kathy adjusted and smoothed them over her flawlessly tanned skin.

"You like the way I look, baby?" She teasingly asked as she glanced over at me. "You don't think the big spider web holes on these thigh highs look too trampy, do you?

It was very obvious by the large bulge in my pants that I thought her thigh highs looked perfectly hot. I loved the way she looked! Along with her black thigh highs, she was wearing a very short black and blue tartan skirt and a tight, dark blue top that showed her pierced belly button when she raised her arms. I had watched with growing lust as she pulled on a silky pair of black thong panties to match her thigh highs, and a pair of shiny black high heels completed her boner-inducing outfit. As usual, Kathy looked stunning, and she knew it.

With a teasing smile on her face, she inquired, "Would you try to fuck me, if you didn't know me, Honey? Would you offer to buy me a drink and see if you could get me to go home with you? Do I look sexy enough for strangers to want to fuck me?"

"Y-Y-Yessss." I managed to stammer as I thought about the reason she was dressing so hotly. "You know damn well any straight guy would want to try to seduce you."

At that, Kathy smiled broadly and walked over to where I was sitting on the hotel bed. She pulled up her tiny little skirt and let me see the moist spot that had already formed on her sheer black panties. She pushed her panty-clad pussy into my face and told me to suck it.

"Mmmmmm," I moaned as I plastered my face to Kathy's tight panties and began to devotedly lick at her silk covered cunt. "It already tastes so hot! You want me to lick it good for you before we go out? You know, to take the edge off?

"Noooo," Kathy hissed in reply. "I want to keep that edge, Baby; I think I'm sexier when I need to cum real bad, but then postpone it. It makes me more daring and reckless!"

Just then, a knock came at the hotel room door and Kathy pulled away with a teasing smile. "That must be Diane," she announced. "I better go let her in." Pulling her short skirt back down over her hips and thighs, Kathy walked out of the bedroom of our suite, through the sitting room, and to the entryway. I followed as she walked to the door. She opened it and Diane stood there wearing a dark red crop top with a white leather skirt. White stockings complemented her skirt, and white open-toed high heels gave her an almost innocent appearance. That is, unless one looked at her big tits, braless, in her tight crop top. I watched, amazed at my good fortune, as Diane kissed Kathy and pressed tightly against her in greeting. . Diane softly whispered something to Kathy and my hot wife laughed as she reached down lifted up Diane's short leather skirt.

"Look, Troy," Kathy announced. "She's wearing thigh highs too, and the naughty little slut isn't wearing any panties."

Crazy with desire, I let out a soft moan as I fell to my knees and attempted to lick Diane's little bald pussy. Kathy pushed me away and, with a smirk, said, "Not now, maybe later, if you are good, we'll let you suck it after she gets filled with cock." They both giggled wickedly and exchanged knowing smiles.

Diane told me to finish getting dressed. "Hurry up, Troy. I'm ready to play! We need to get out there and do some hunting! That is, unless you've chickened out and changed your mind."

Kathy followed me into the bedroom and asked one last time, "Are you sure you want to do this, Honey? Are you really ready to see some guy pick-up your wife and bring her back here? I really want to do it, but I'm not sure you can handle watching. I know you say you want to watch, you've been urging me to do it for months, but what if you get too jealous or get cold feet? I want to enjoy myself, but I can't do that if I am worried about how you will react."

Trembling slightly, I responded, "Yes, Baby I really want to see it. I can handle it; you know I can. Look how much I enjoy the stories you tell me about fucking other guys. Don't they always make me hot?" Kathy still did not know that I had already spied on her on several different occasions. I didn't want her to know for fear she'd become self-conscious and cease her playful activities.

"For all you know," Kathy shot back, "Those stories may be contrived. I might tell you I do those things just to feed your naughty, perverted desires. This is the real thing, Baby, not story time. I might let some guy pick me up tonight. I might let him fuck the shit out of me. You might have to listen to me beg him for cock and then listen to me moan and whimper for him to fuck me. He might screw me hard and fast and make my tight little pussy cum all over his big hard dick. He might have me suck his cock and drool all over it. He'll most likely shove it deep down my throat and make me gag on it. He'll probably want to lick my bald cunt, and you know what that does to me. You might hear me saying, "Ohhhhh God, eat that pussy! Yesssss, eat it! Eat it!" You might see me cumming hard all over his face. He might shoot a big load of sticky cum in your wife's pussy or all over her face. I might forget myself and act like a total fucking slut for him, loving his big hard cock in me. He'll probably fuck my cunt a lot harder and for a longer time than you can. He probably won't cum as soon as he gets into me. Can you handle that?"

As she regaled me with endless scenarios of what might happen, Kathy slowly rubbed my stiff, throbbing cock through my pants. I was so hot, I could hardly breath and it felt like my heart was about to explode. I could not understand why Kathy's taunting and teasing made me so hot, but it did. I was just grateful that she loved indulging my fetish.

"Yesssss," I managed to hiss. "Yes, I can handle that. You have no idea how hot it will make me to see you enjoying another man's cock. I want to see it so bad, Baby. I have to see it. I need to see it!"

"I know you do, Baby," Kathy nodded, becoming more aroused herself as she continued to tease me. "You really need to see your little slutty wifey get fucked, don't you? You need to see me spread my naughty legs wide and let some guy stuff my adorable pussy full of his throbbing cock. You need to see another guy spurt your sweet little wife full of his hot creamy cum, don't you, you pervert? Let's get going. Maybe your wish will come true, and Diane and I will score a couple of hot guys tonight."

We departed the hotel and made our way to a club the hotel concierge had recommended to us as one of the hottest in London. Per our plan, I watched from across the room as guys continually approached Kathy and Diane, either to ask them to dance or to offer to buy them drinks. They both danced from time to time, but I could tell that no one really piqued their interest. Despite what her voracious sexually appetite might suggest, Kathy has always been picky when it comes to men. Un-attractive men don't have much of a chance with her, and she prefers men to be bold and confident if they are going to draw her attention.

I was beginning to think the night was going to be a bust when I saw two self-assured looking guys in their late 20s approaching the table at which the women were sitting. I was pretty sure, from their haircuts and demeanor, that the two must be American military and, sure enough, as soon as they spoke, Kathy and Diane heard their American accents. They introduced themselves as Mark and Gary and informed the girls they were both stationed at the USAF base up at Lakenheath. Mark added that they had never met two lovelier English women which brought a loud laugh as Kathy and Diane told them they still hadn't, because they were both Americans!

Still laughing at the men's error, Kathy risked a furtive glance over to where I was sitting and her eyes were all lit up with a secret message only for me: "Oh yes! These are the guys," they said.

As they sat at the table talking, the two men continually bought Kathy and Diane more wine and occasionally took turns dancing with them. I could see both women frequently laughing, it was evident they were both relaxed and having a good time with the two Air Force officers. After awhile, Kathy seemed to forget I was watching and began to warm up to Gary. From my vantage point near the dance floor, I saw Gary softly squeezing Kathy's ass through her short skirt every time he danced with her on the slow songs the club's DJ was spinning. It was obvious to me, and to other observers, that Gary was slowly rubbing his cock against Kathy's cunt mound and flat tummy and Kathy reciprocated by eagerly grinded her moist pussy up against his throbbing dick. As they slowly, urgently dry-humped on the dance floor, Kathy pulled her resting cheek away from Gary's shoulder, and began to kiss him; slowly at first and then with greater fervor as she moaned with desire.

My cock lurched in my pants as I saw my sexy little wife open her lips and slide her tongue in and out of Gary's mouth. As she danced around and faced me, I saw her eyes closed in sheer bliss as she sucked gently on his probing tongue and let him fondle her firm little ass. Gary looked over at Mark, who had his own hands full of Diane's tight butt, and gave him a thumbs-up. My head spun as Mark smiled broadly and returned the signal to Gary. They knew they had two hot little sluts on their hands and they loved it!

After that dance, Mark and Gary brought Kathy and Diane back to the table and, again, ordered more wine--they wanted to make sure the two women well inebriated as they presumed that getting the girls drunk would ensure a long night of sexual satisfaction. Little did they know that they could have saved their money, but Kathy and Diane were content to play along and accepted multiple glasses of wine. As the alcohol continued to flow, a flushed-faced Kathy was soon sitting on Gary's lap at the table. His hands were steadily creeping up under Kathy's tartan skirt, and there was no doubt as to what the final destination was to be.

Kathy was, by now, very intoxicated and seemed not to notice that her diminutive skirt was pulled up high enough to expose the tops of her thigh highs and a hint of her black silky thongs. Gary was nibbling erotically at Kathy's neck and ears and I could see Kathy squirming passionately in his lap. Gary knew that others were watching him make out with Kathy, but far from embarrassing him, it emboldened him to do more. Deftly, he slid Kathy's thongs aside and unhurriedly shoved his finger into Kathy's sopping wet cunt. My finger-fucked wife's eyes opened wide in surprise and pleasure, and, in full view of dozens of on-lookers, Kathy began to languidly ride Gary's invading finger.

A guy sitting near me was scrutinizing the reckless couple as intently as I, and he whispered excitedly to his girlfriend, "Looks like that bitch is going to get a right hard fucking tonight, he's already got a finger stuck up her pussy, and the little cunt is loving it!"

My mouth went dry at his words. Kathy was indeed loving it and it delighted me to know that other men were watching, and commenting on, my sexy wife as she unabashedly let a stranger finger-fuck her in public! Without warning, though, Mark went over to Kathy and Gary, pulled Kathy to her feet, and steered her toward the dance floor. Despite the annoyance Gary must have felt at being interrupted, both men chuckled as Kathy and Diane willingly exchanged dance partners.

I wanted to get up and move still closer to the dance floor, but I knew that if I moved right at that moment, my throbbing cock would go off by itself. I didn't want to cum too soon; I was desperate to see what Kathy and Diane would let the guys do to them

Out on the dance floor, Mark was pawing all over Kathy's sweet swiveling ass as he hotly kissed her lip, ears and neck. I saw Kathy press tightly against him and I watched, stunned, as my attractive wife humped her torrid pussy against her second hard cock of the night

"Mmmmmm," Mark moaned softly. "Be careful, Baby or you're going to make it too hard for me to walk off this dance floor."

"I want to make it hard," Kathy whispered impishly in return. "Hard enough to fuck my pretty little pussy."

Mark had heard enough! He grabbed Kathy by the hand with the intent of leaving the club, but Gary intercepted him. "Let's go back to our original partners," he suggested, as he handed Diane back to Mark.

Mark tried to protest, but Kathy was already in Gary's arms once again. Shortly, out on the teeming dance floor, both Kathy and Diane were furtively rubbing their bubbling pussies against Gary and Mark's stiff pricks. It was clear that both men wanted to leave as soon as possible, before Kathy and Diane could change their minds, but the girls were having too much fun showing off and publicly tormenting them. They continued dancing and teasing, drinking and laughing, until Kathy decided it was time to finally leave.

"Gary," Kathy whimpered lustily as she dreamily slid her naughty tongue in and out of his suddenly dry mouth, "My pussy is sooo hot and wet. It needs to be licked and sucked, and then fucked. Think you can do that for me? I promise to suck your cock real good for you if you say yes!""

Gary grabbed Kathy's ass hard, in both hands, and pressed her tightly against him. "God, yes," he responded. "Let's get out of here right now."

Kathy looked over at Diane, and she was playfully licking Mark's neck and lips as she plastered her firm tits and pussy against his body. Dancing over to the other dry-humping couple, Kathy tapped Diane on the shoulder and jerked her head towards the door. With that as my signal, I painfully and carefully got up from my seat and raced out of the club.

I arrived back at the suite a good five minutes ahead of the two couples and quickly prearranged the bedroom door so that I could see out into the sitting room, but so that no one could see into the bedroom. Upon entering the suite, Kathy and Diane immediately made for the large, overstuffed couch in the sitting room. Mark tried to lead Diane into the bedroom, but she grinned mischievously, "Un huh, we want to be here together. If you wanna play with us, you gotta do it here. We like watching!"

Neither man really cared; they were too preoccupied with getting their cocks into the two hot, willing pussies before them. Plus, I was sure that each secretly wanted to see the other woman getting fucked.

Gary was first to sit on the couch and he, none too tenderly, pulled Kathy down on top of him. He lifted Kathy's minuscule skirt and frenetically pushed her thongs to one side. Kathy whined loudly as he crudely shoved a thick finger into her already drenched pussy.

"Oh yeah," Kathy moaned. "Fuck it baby. Fuck it! Stick that finger in me and fuck that pussy!"

Mark, meanwhile, had placed Diane so that her ass was on the very edge of the couch. He flipped her short leather skirt up and was delighted at the sight! "Fuck," he growled as he commenced licking her baby-smooth pussy. "Her cunt is bald! Her little cunt is shaved bare."

Gary pulled Kathy's saturated panties over farther, and announced, "So is this one's. Both these naughty sluts have bald pussies!"

With that, he forced another finger up Kathy's tight fuckhole and stretched it farther open. He leaned over and began to ardently kiss my breathless wife as he unhurriedly finger banged her tight bald twat. My heart began to pound as I heard the sounds of Kathy and Gary kissing and the sound of Mark slurping on Diane's pussy. It was so hot watching another man passionately kiss my wife and my cock throbbed incessantly.

Gary pulled Kathy's tight top over her head and unfastened her flimsy little bra. He gaped in unadulterated lust as Kathy's big tits popped out of their lacy confine and then spent long minutes licking and sucking them, all the while rapidly punching his broad fingers into Kathy's helpless, oozing pussy. Every few minutes, he pulled his fingers out of my wife's overheated cunthole and rubbed her pussy cream on her swollen nipples. Kathy mewled in delight as Gary then licked and sucked her nipples free of her hot cunt cream.

Wild with lust, Kathy panted and wiggled her little tight ass on Gary's lap in sexual bliss. After more long minutes, Gary pulled his pussy cream covered fingers free from Kathy's shivering pussy, and Kathy impatiently seized his hand and stuffed his sticky fingers in her mouth. Moaning with satisfaction, Kathy licked and sucked all over Gary's fingers, carefully removing all traces of her pussy cream from his digits.

I was already seriously stimulated just from watching Kathy lick and suck Gary's fingers. I wondered how I was going to be able to hold out watching Kathy suck on his cock!

Gary unceremoniously dumped Kathy from his lap onto the couch and got on his knees in front of her. Willingly, Kathy raised her saucy little ass to help him ease her out of gooey thongs.

"Yesssss," my sweet slutty wife murmured as Gary eagerly began to lick at her little pink cunt. "Lick it, Baby. Lick my precious little pussy for me. Be real nice to it. Lick it and make it cum!" Soon the room was filled with the sounds of moaning and sighing, sucking and licking, as Gary and Mark both munched pussy.

I didn't know where to look, as both Kathy and Diane uncontrollably tossed their heads back and forth and presented their bald pussies for hot, nasty sucking. Soon, however, my eyes were locked onto Kathy's face as I watched her in the throes of ecstasy. I had never loved her as much or wanted her as badly as I did then, watching her face contort and her hips hump against another man's face.

"Unnghhh!" Kathy abruptly cried out in surprise, as she started to cum, "Suck it baby!!! Suck on that clit. Suck it hard and make me cum! Make me cum all over your fucking face!"

Kathy's eyes glazed over, hooded with lust and pleasure, and she looked over to where she knew I was spying. A lewd grin crossed her face as she decided that I was going to get the show of my life.

"If he's going to watch," Kathy thought to herself, "I'm going to make sure he knows what a slut I can be!"

Gary was once again rapidly ramming two of his fingers in and out of Kathy's hot, wet pussy as he simultaneously licked and sucked her continually oozing pussyhole. His shiny face was getting wetter and wetter from the oily pussy cream leaking out of Kathy's cunt as she rubbed her tiny bald pussy all over his nose, mouth, and chin. As his sucking lips found her throbbing little clit once more, Kathy arched her back, grabbed a fat, firm tit in each hand, and demanded that he make her cum!

"Unnngh, unghhhh, ohhhhh, Baby make it cum! Suck my clit and make me cum! Oh Please! Oh God! Make it cum!" Kathy released her tits and grabbed Mark's head, trying to force it harder, deeper into her cunt. "Oh, yessssssss!" Kathy squealed as her petite body quivered and shuddered, "You did it, you fucker! You made it cummmmm! You made it cum for you!"

As Kathy was writhing and howling in orgasm, Diane let out a huge gasp and began to shake and twitch beside her. Kathy turned her head slightly and watched Diane's face as Diane's pussy abruptly exploded!

"Oh God!" Diane howled. "I'm cumming all over his fucking face! Oh God, yessssssss!"

"Mmmm, she looks hot when she cums," Kathy thought to herself. "I wonder if I look that slutty when I cum? I wonder if Troy liked the way I looked when Gary made me cum all over his face? He better have, 'cause he's gonna have to see me cumming again!"

Gary and Mark continued to gently prod Kathy and Diane's tight pussies and sensitive clits with their cum covered tongues as the women slowly came down from their orgasmic crests. By some miracle, I had not yet cum, although my cock felt like it was made of lead and the slightest touch would have caused it to detonate. My head was spinning--having watched Kathy get her pussy licked and watching her cream another man's face, with her knowing I was nearby, was hotter than I had ever imagined. I was a mass of conflicting emotions, but lust, envy and an overwhelming desire to see much more were foremost.

whiskybuff
whiskybuff
1,233 Followers
12