Kathy and Gail Ch. 03

Story Info
Gail must tell Jeff how she became known as a hand job queen
2.5k words
4.24
19.8k
5
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 09/06/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeCoach
LeCoach
708 Followers

Well, now I was getting frustrated and horny, chasing after this seemingly innocent little country girl. But still, I made a date with her for the next night and we went for a drive out to Malibu. I stopped at a place called "Dead End Beach" where I knew we could be alone.

We walked down the access path to the beach which was deserted and then we walked a little further so the houses weren't too close. I kissed Gail and she kissed me back! For such a young girl she seemed to have a lot of experience kissing. Really got me turned on. Gail was wearing jeans and I knew it would be awkward to get them off on the beach so I contented myself with getting after her teenaged tits and enjoying her wonderful oral talent. This was the sixties and girls didn't just blow you like they seem to now. I assumed Gail would have been a wonderful cocksucker if you could ever convince her to do it. We made out there for a while and looked at the stars. Listened to the breakers. A beautiful night to be sure.

Eventually we made it back up to my wagon and headed down PCH. I stopped at Tony's liquor and got some Twinkies and a soda. Gail was shocked that I didn't buy any beer. Let me explain: This was California in 1969. Nobody drank back then. Oh, sure, there were juicers around but, among my crowd of pseudo hippies, nobody drank. So we munched out and rolled down to Tuna Canyon road. I knew Tuna would be deserted this time of night and there was a place you could pull off the narrow winding road to park. We cruised slowly up the canyon until we finally reached the turnout. I convinced Gail to get in the back with me and we opened the tailgate so we could look out at the view. It was gorgeous!

Now it was back to work trying to get into Gail's pants. She kept saying "No, please, no!" but she didn't try too hard to stop me. believe it or not, I finally managed to get her jeans undone and I pulled them, along with her panties down and off. Gail was now very quiet as I settled between her legs, her tight little teenaged pussy right in front of me! I kissed her tenderly on her thighs and licked closer and closer to her little pink pussy which was barely visible in the moonlight. Then, I kissed Gail's bare pussy! Kissed it and licked it and hoped like hell that she would melt into a ball of pure desire right there in front of me. I was waiting for her to say "Oh Jeff! Kiss my little pussy! Oh, get your tongue right up in there! Here, I'll hold my pussy lips open for you!"

Instead she warned me that she saw headlights apparently heading up the canyon. And, goddam it, she was right. Problem is, with all the privacy of this spot, if a car comes up the canyon, their headlights will literally shine right on us in the back of my Chevy as they pass. I ignored her and continued to lick her pussy but she was getting more and more vocal about the approaching vehicle.

I had to admit this could be a problem, so I reluctantly allowed Gail to put her panties and jeans back on. We were just cuddling in the back when the car came around the curve and the lights shined right upon us. We were momentarily blinded by the light and then we heard an amplified voice ordering us to "Get out of the car!" It was the CHP. Oh, wonderful. The cop is all asking for our I.D.s and wondering if Gail's mother knows that she goes out with 22 year old men. Naturally she starts smarting off to the cop unaware that in Los Angeles, the police are really not your friend. I finally ask the officer, very nicely, if we can please just get in the car and head home. After a brief search of the car, he let us go.

I tried to give Gail a very brief explanation of the reality of life in the big city and how to behave when stopped by the police and wasn't surprised to find out that, in St. Charles, "Old Wayne" was the town cop and everyone knew him, and his wife June, and his kids...you get the picture.

We end up back at Gail's house and we snuck back into the old VW for some more action before I headed home. It was too cramped for any repeat of what had taken place out in Tuna Canyon but I managed to get Gail's bra off and was sucking on her nipples while trying to get my hand down her pants. Once again, she seemed to be going for it and then stopped me, repeating her decision "Not to be stupid like she was back home."

I couldn't help but ask again about this business because, after all, all she did was give out a few hand jobs. It's not like she actually fucked a bunch of guys back in Minnesota, right? There had to be more to the story.

And there was. Gail took a deep breath and admitted that, as the summer wore on, she and her "Boyfriends" continued to meet secretly in the Old Sea Captain's shed.

"They came to expect me to do it. You know, give them hand jobs. Just about every night. And...and I came to enjoy it too. I liked the sense of power I somehow held over them. Stroking their cocks until I could tell they were just about to come...and then stopping! They would try to grind their cock into my hand in frustration until, with a little giggle, I would finish them off!

John was still my favorite and I rarely teased him. I would just give him my sexiest look and softest touch down there. I would imagine us together without the others. Just me and John. We'd make out. And I'd take hold of his cock and get him all excited and, when he was ready to shoot off, I would unzip my pants and let him come all over my panties! Such a naughty girl!

Then one night, the three of them were all acting weird when we got to the shed. Again, Kenny was the spokesman and he informed me that they wanted to do it a little different that night. I asked what he meant and, while the others silently looked on, he explained that they wanted to see me naked! It was only fair, he insisted. After all, I'd seen all of them naked, lots of times and they'd never even got a glimpse of me. Well, I told him that that was the way the game was played and besides, I was the girl and the girl gets to make the rules!

But, I didn't want our fun to be over. I knew they didn't want that either but, just to get naked right in front of three boys, well, no way! And I told them so.

Then John suggested we go in the shed one at a time. "We each get a turn.' He explained. 'And you don't have to, uh, touch us, we can do it ourselves while we look at you.'

All of the sudden, I saw my chance to be alone with John and I knew I was going to do it. Oh, I hemmed and Hawed for a couple of minutes and never said yes but didn't say no either. The three of them left the shed and I undressed. When I was nude I almost backed out! I couldn't just let a boy come in here and see me completely naked! So I took the curtain off the back window and used it to cover up the best I could. It was just an old sheet I guess the old Sea Captain had used to cover the window but it would have to do.

There was a light tapping at the door and I told Kenny to come in. It was a bit awkward as you might imagine. He made some small talk and was eagerly eyeing my barely clad body. There was just one candle in there to light the interior of the room. I was uncomfortable just standing there so I laid back on some plastic sacks of fertilier that were stacked up against the wall. Kenny produced his cock which I was very familiar with by now and began to stroke it himself.

"With his eyes locked onto my body I began to lower the sheet until my tits were visible. His eyes widened in appreciation and he began to stroke himself a bit harder. Lower and lower I moved the sheet until I got below my waist. Could I really go through with this? Could I show him my pussy? There was no way out of this situation and I knew it good and well so I just looked to the side and dropped the curtain, allowing Kenny to view my naked body. I kept my legs together so he couldn't see my pussy lips but he got to his feet and moved closer for a better look. I didn't want to face him but I was worried when I realized how close to me he now was. Then, I let my legs open a bit and some of my pink pussy flesh showed. I could feel the cool air on me down there and I heard a cry and looked over in time to see Kenny's cock beginning to ejaculate! He kept stroking himself as his crisis of pleasure overwhelmed him. Large spurts of white jism landed on my legs as he moaned an gasped in spite of himself.

Once again I felt that feminine power rising up in me as the mere sight of my teenaged nudity had provoked such a sensational reaction in him. Kenny thanked me profusely...which he never did before when I'd jerked him off, and sheepishly left the room.

I was excited by the brief interlude with Kenny. I'd be lying if I didn't say so too. I'd done it! I'd showed him my naked body and he'd reacted by quickly sending streams of hot come all over my legs. I'd never felt so much like a girl before. It's hard to explain but, yes I was excited. And John was next!

John and I were really friends and we chatted a bit about what had just transpired while he casually dropped his pants and undershorts. John's cock was already hard and I was doing a poor job of covering up with the sheet. I was Laying on the soft fertilizer bags and eagerly anticipating the moment when my secret "Love Boy' would get to view my nude body! John took his penis in his hand and began to stroke it softly as he smiled at me. I repeated what I'd done with Kenny, slowly lowering my wrap and letting him see my breasts. I paused for a moment to let him get a good look at my tits before again teasingly lowering the sheet. When I got just above my pubic hair, I got this wild idea and I grabbed my white panties which were lying nearby. I snuck my wadded up panties under the sheet and then let it drop to the floor. Now John was seeing my body with just my little white panties preventing complete exposure of all my feminine treasures! 'Oh come on Gail!' He complained, 'Please?'

I knew it was time and I lifted my panties and showed John my bare pussy! He stroked himself faster now and moved his feet apart a bit to steady himself. I made sure he was looking and then opened my legs and then put my feet up on the sacks of fertilizer, letting my knees fall apart. Now John could see all of my pussy! 'Oh Gail!' he gasped as his pleasure increased. I reached down and lightly ran my fingertip over my vertical pink ribbon of flesh and licked my lips sensuously while I looked right into his eyes. Then, a positively nasty idea came into my head and I moved to my feet.

John was looking on inquisitively as he wondered what was up. I then moved to my knees on the floor and let John see everything I had. I mean everything Jeff. I showed him my pussy and my little asshole too! John moved up right behind me and, unable to contain himself, he tried to stick himself right into my pussy! He almost did too! He was right upon me before I realized what was happening and I felt his big cock head touch the slippery lips of my pussy! He was trying to fuck me! 'No John!' I wailed in protest, 'Don't fuck me! I'm not ready yet!' I scrambled forward to escape his bloated penis and then I heard him cry out 'Oh No!' and streams of hot come began to rain onto my asscheeks! He just bathed me in his sperm, milking his big cock until he'd squeezed every drop of his essence out onto my trembling naked body.

That's when I realized that the other boys were watching through the now curtain less window. And what a show they'd seen! I was embarrassed and humiliated to have been seen showing off like a slut. Needless to say that was the end of the 'Show' for the evening. Of course Bruce was disappointed and, by Monday, He'd managed to blab to everyone in town about the incident."

The emotional description Gail had just poured out put an end to our romantic impulses for the night. I was coming to understand the trauma she'd suffered in that little town. I still didn't like that I was being held hostage for it, but I was beginning to understand.

I walked her to the door and kissed Gail goodnight and then walked down the driveway towards my car which was parked out on Reseda. As I neared the end of the driveway a car pulled up and out hopped Kathy. The guy driving yelled something at her and Kathy slammed the door in response. She watched as the car sped away, then turned to make her way to the door. She was surprised to see me there watching.

What happened to all the nice guys in this town?" She said with a sheepish smile on her face. Apparently her date hadn't gone well. "Gail always gets the good guys!" She kind of winked at me when she said it.

Well, Knight in Shining Armour that I am, I escorted her to the door and we chatted a bit as we walked along.

"Give it a chance Kathy." I told her. "Lots of good guys would love to be dating you. Just take your time. There's no rush." She looked right up at me and a smile crept across her face. She reached out and gave me a peck on the cheek and squeezed my hand lightly as she opened the door and went in the house.

LeCoach
LeCoach
708 Followers