Kathy And Kenny

Story Info
Mother and son get together.
1.4k words
3.93
165.6k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Kathy. I am a 42 year old single mom. My husband and I finally got a divorce after years of bad blood and out an out hatred had erupted between us.

One thing my husband did for me that I will always be greatful for is my son. His name is Ken. He is 21 years old.

Kenny looks nothing like his father. If I didn't know better. I would swear that he was fathered by someone else. Kenny is six feet tall, weighs about 180 pounds, all of it muscle. He has a full head of black hair and he has beautiful piercing blue eyes.

I'm only five feet 2 inches tall. My hair is brown but I have a tiny streak of gray in the front. My breasts have always gotten me compliments. My best features, if you ask me, are my butt and my legs. I always keep them tanned and toned. Not that my dipshit husband ever noticed.

One day, about a year ago, I was just about to dye the gray streak in my hair brown so I could hide it when my son stopped me.

"Leave it alone, mom. I like it. It makes you look sexy."

"You actually like this streak of gray? It makes me look old! Wait. Did you just call me sexy?"

"Yes, mom. I always thought that dad never appreciated you the way he should have."

At the time, my son was wearing tight jeans with no shirt. All his muscles were on display! I felt just the slightest heat of arousal somewhere deep within me. I shook my head to clear it out.

Did my own son really think I, his own mother, was sexy? Because of some streak of gray hair?

Or was it because of the raging hormones that tear through the body of every 21 year old boy? Had I done anything to encourage this kind of talk? At the time, I was wearing a pair of hip hugging shorts that just barely covered my butt, a white tank top that was just enough to cover my breasts, and a pair of five inch high heels.

I know that some people might find my choice of footwear a little odd but it seems that flat shoes make my feet hurt. In any case, I felt that maybe the way I was dressed might be turning my son on a little, so maybe I was to blame. And there was no getting around the fact that ever since my son and I had been living alone together, when I looked at him, I definitely liked what I saw!

"Kenny, honey, I really think that I should just dye this little piece of gray -- MMMPPPHHH."

My words were cut off in mid sentence when my son put his hand over my mouth. When he did that, time seemed to slow down to a crawl. I started noticing the smallest details about everything.

Kenny stepped up behind me while keeping his right hand over my mouth. His muscle packed left arm circled around my waist, pinning my arms to my sides. He used the hand that was covering my mouth to tilt my head upwards. My long and slender throat was stretched out as if on display.

My son drew me closer to him. I felt the massive erection in his jeans bump up against my butt. I felt my emotions kick into overdrive.

As if all this wasn't enough, I was able to watch my son in the bathroom mirror! It was like we were performing in some kind of bondage movvie or something! I saw my son lower his head to whisper in my ear.

"Mom, please just leave that little bit of gray in. It makes you look just a tiny bit more like a mother. Do you promise to leave it in?

I nodded my head up and down and made a muffled "uh-huh" sound.

"And do you promise not to yell and scream at me when I take my hand off of your mouth, mom?"

I had to think about that one. But really, I couldn't resist him or stay mad at him for long. Even though he was holding me so tight that I could barely move and he could have easily raped me if he wanted to, he was still my little boy.

And I couldn't deny the fact that the faint stirrings of excitement and forbdden lust that I was feeling were now erupting into a flame of passion and sexual arousal that I had not felt in years! I wanted my son's arm to hold me helpless! I wanted my son's hand to cover my mouth! I wanted him to control me! And I wanted to fuck him so bad I thought I would burst!

I knew what society would think of what was happening. I didn't care. I wasted so much precious time in a loveless marriage and now it was time for me to have the pleasure that I had missed so much for so long!

I grabbed the hand that my son was using to cover my mouth with and pulled it off of my mouth.

"Kenny, honey. I promise not to yell and scream at you. I promise to leave the gray streak in. And I promise to make you fuck my brains out!"

I started licking the palm of my son's hand and sucking his fingers.

"Oh, mom. That ... that ... feels so ... so ... uuuhhh ..."

His voice trailed off. I knew what had happened. The spreading wet spot in his crotch confirmed it. Kenny had came ... too soon.

I furiously unbuttoned my son's jeans and unzipped his fly. I noticed that he wasn't wearing any underwear. Seconds later, his cock was in my throat and hard as a rock!

"Mom --- I never --- I never thought we would ever do this! I've wanted this for so long. I --"

As I was sucking my son's once again rock hard cock, I thought about how glad I was that I was still on birth control pills. The last thing I wanted was to get pregnant by my own son!

I pulled my darling Kenny's cock from my mouth and kicked off my hip hugger short shorts that may have touched all this off. I lowered myself onto my son's cock. I had almost forgotten how wonderful sex could feel.

"Mom, oh mom. I love you!"

My son moaned as he shot a fresh torrent of cum into me. I screamed in pleasure as the waves of ecstacy rolled through me. Kenny put his hand back over my mouth to keep me quiet. I nodded my head up and down with enthusiasm, letting him know that he was doing the right thing.

Suddenly, Kenny's voice became deeper, more manly than it had ever been. He was losing the last piece of his puberty right before my eyes!

"I want you, mom. Now and always."

He reached for the belt of my bathrobe, pulled it off and forcibly gagged me with it. Then, he picked me up off the bathroom floor and threw me, yes threw me, onto the bed that I had once shared with his father!

I screamed through my gag again and again as my son fucked me over and over again. I orgasmed like I had never done before. My son definitely is better in bed than his father ever was.

We spent the rest of that day and all of that night in bed, inside each other and all over each other. My son kept his hand over my mouth so tightly and so long that my jaw ached for a while after that. The belt from my bathrobe is now used to gag me more often than it is used to tie up my bathrobe.

My son sleeps in my room now. I am his gagged sex slave. My son really gets off on gagging me with anything that happens to be around. Tape gags, cloth gags. Over my mouth, in my mouth, just his hand over my mouth. Whatever. we both love it.

My son uses lots of rope now to tie me up in all sorts of positions for his pleasure and mine. We love each other in a way that few people experience and even fewer inderstand. Just suffice it to say that our love affair is going stronger than ever.

As my son's sex slave, I am forced to wear whatever he wants me to wear. My son insists that I wear a very short skirt when we go out and I'm sure that gets the neighbors talking but we don't care. They don't matter. We're doing great and that's that!

THE END.