Kathy & Me Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jigs
Jigs
1,255 Followers

“You are going to run the camera for this cinema masterpiece, and when necessary give Stan here the motivation he needs to play his part. I hope you get off on this kind of movie, Marge, because its the only way I have to keep Stan from coming back. The next time he will bring his friends. Alone, I can whip him, but I can’t handle him and four or five of his stupid buddies all at the same time.”

While I set up the camera, and Steve and Kathy went to work on the unconscious Stan. First they tied Stan’s hands behind his back. Then they stripped him of shoes, socks, pants and underwear. They folded his legs under him yoga like, and at one end of a short length of stout fishing line, Steve tied a slip knot that he looped tightly around Stan’s cock and balls. The other end Steve tied to one of Stan’s big toes with about two feet of slack. That toe Steve then connected with another 10 inches or so of line to the big toe on the other foot. Any attempt by Stan to stand up or straighten his legs would be unpleasantly painful at best, and disastrous to his manhood at worst. Right below the slip knot, Steve carefully slid Stan’s testicles between the jaws of a small carpenters clamp he retrieved from the garage.

After tightening the bolts of the clamp to just enough that its jaws held Stan’s tender balls in a firm grip, Steve turned to me and said, “OK camera lady. From right over here you can catch Stan in the foreground and Kathy and I on the couch in the same picture. I want a lot of close ups of Stan while he is begging me to fuck his wife. He will refuse to cooperate at first, of course. Then I will tell you to motivate him. Leave the camera running and focused on him. Go tighten the vice a little. Not too much. Just enough to make him scream. I will ask him again to do as he was told. If he still refuses, I will have you tighten some more. He will scream. We will go on like that until he does what I want him to. This tape is our insurance policy so do a good job. Got it?”

I told him that I did, and about that time Stan began to come around. He was groggy, but as the minutes passed he became more and more coherent, or at least as coherent as Stan ever is.

“What the hell is this,” Stan asked as he tested his bonds.

“This is called ‘losing the fight’ you stupid ass hole,” Steve replied. “Don’t go moving your legs real fast unless you would like to sing soprano. And, by the way, do you like movies Stan? See that video camera over there, well, you and I and Kathy are going to make a movie. I will be fucking your wife on the couch there. You, however, are going to be the real star, because you have all the good lines. You are going to beg me to keep fucking your wife all the while she is enjoying my dick.”

“Like hell I will,” Stan interjected.

“Yes Sir, its going to be just like hell. That’s for sure. Have you noticed that vice on your balls? It’s not tight yet, but it will be..., tight enough that you will be glad to cheer Kathy on while she enjoys my cock. Yes Sir Stan, it’ll be just like hell! You will either beg me to fuck your wife, real loud like so the camera can hear you, or I’m going to turn your balls into two pieces of pressed lunch meat.”

And that is pretty much the way things went down from there. Steve had Kathy begin the tape by posing in front of the camera as she took off her bra and panties. I thought it was a bit much to ask of Kathy, but she didn’t object, and a beautiful woman stripping herself naked like that certainly made a sexy opening scene.

Steve called out to Stan, “Beg me to fuck your wife Mr. Konichech.”

“Fuck you son of a bitch,” Stan answered.

“Marge, go convince Stan that he is Marlon Brando. A good method actor needs to understand his role.”

I went to where Stan lay at the foot of the couch and tightened the screw on the vice a quarter turn. Stan screamed.

“Are you ready to beg me to fuck your wife now shit head, or to you want Marge to take up another notch on that vice?”

Stan didn’t say anything. He just sat there sobbing with pain.

“Explain his part to him again, Marge,” Steve told me, and I gave the vice bolt another nudge..., not too much though because I wasn’t sure at what point I would do some real damage to Stan’s poor nuts.

Stan screamed again, but this time he was more than willing to give in. “God, please, O.K., O.K., please fuck my wife God damn it.”

“No, No, I mean with feeling shit head, make me think you mean it. Another little turn please, Marge,” Steve said as he continued to torment poor Stan.

“God, No, No,” Stan pled with me as I started toward him. “I’ll do it! I’ll do it! I swear! Fuck my wife, Fuck my wife.”

“Okay, Marge,” Steve told me. “I Think he’s got it. By George, I think he’s got it.” Then addressing Stan, Steve told him. “Stan try to remember: it’s ‘PLEASE fuck my wife MR. HAMILTON;’ and don’t forget to tell her to enjoy what I’m doing to her. And ask me to do this often, and stuff like that. Improvise, you shit head, because if I don’t like your performance, Marge will make crushed almonds out of your nuts.”

From there on Stan did everything exactly as he was told. He begged for Steve to fuck Kathy, and with a little prompting, told him that he could fuck her anytime he wanted, asked Kathy have a good time on Steve’s cock, etc. All the while, Steve had Kathy sitting on his cock pumping herself up and down on it in a frenzy.

It was obvious that Kathy wasn’t just acting. Despite the circumstances, Steve’s cock was like candy to my sweet Kathy. She just couldn’t get enough of it. In the beginning, I was embarrassed to be taping my butt naked best friend fuck the balls off her lover with her husband watching. I must admit, however, that the longer I watched, the more I was turned on by it all.

Steve eventually came, of course. No man could stand having Kathy’s velvet pussy ride his cock indefinitely. He had no sooner filled Kathy with his cum, however, than he ordered a new scene added to our movie. He lifted Kathy off his softening penis and moments later he had her crouched in front of Stan with her legs spread and straddling his face.

“Alright, shit head,” Steve told him, “now lick your wife clean of my cum. Be good for something. God knows, you aren’t man enough to fuck a pussy, but maybe you can eat one. So lick out my cum and swallow it, shit head, it will make you grow up big and strong.”

Stan’s lips and teeth had taken a terrible beating in the fight and his wife’s pussy grinding on his mouth must have been very painful to him. At first he resisted, but Steve reached for the clamp once more, and Stan gave in, licking and sucking vigorously on Kathy’s slit.

After Stan had thoroughly cleaned Kathy’s cunt, Steve put the icing on the cake. Moving Kathy out of the way, he took her place over Stan’s face and put his cock up against his poor battered lips.

“All right, you faggot son of a bitch,” Steve told his victim, “now you can suck me clean too; and if you bite me, I swear your nuts are mush.”

Stan refused to open his mouth for Steve’s cock until Steve took one more small turn on the clamp. That was enough, and my camera recorded for posterity the big tough he-man Stanley Konichech sucking the cock that had just fucked his wife.

After Steve shut down my video camera, he knelt down close by Stan, and said. “I’m going to turn you loose now, shit head, but before I do, lets get a few things straight. First, when I cut you loose you are going leave quietly because if you don’t, I’m going to knock your teeth out one by one. Second, from here on out you’re going to be a good boy. Kathy will file a divorce suit that you will consent to. In that divorce you will voluntarily deed her this house. It was her money that bought it anyway.”

Stan didn’t look very happy, but he didn’t argue, and Steve went on, “And, you’re going to leave Kathy alone from here on out, and me too. If you ever feel tempted to do otherwise, run you finger along your nose. It will remind you what I’m going to do to you don’t behave yourself.”

Finally, don’t go crying to those shit head friends of yours for help. Dumb as they are, I bet they just love dirty movies. If you bring them into this, I will see to it they all get copy of the little XXX rated number Marge captured on tape tonight. It may be less than an Alfred Hitchock production, but your jerk off buddies will enjoy the hell out of it. They probably haven’t seen you beg a man to fuck your wife before, or suck his cock when he finishes. After your buddies see that, I suspect you won’t be Big Stan at the bowling alley anymore.”

By the time Steve finished talking to him, Stan looked positively drained.

“Do, you understand me, shit head,” Steve asked.

“Yeah, I understand,” Stan replied.

“But are you going to do as you are told?” Steve demanded pointedly.

Stan did the best he could to save what little pride he had left. “Yeah, you can have the little bitch. I was tired of her anyway. I could take you next time, but its not worth the hassle. I just wanted to teach her a lesson before I threw her out anyway.”

“Good!” was Steve’s response. “We are in agreement then. Now you get the hell out of here.”

Stan left quietly, and I went home.

To Be Continued...

Jigs
Jigs
1,255 Followers
12