Kathy & Me Ch. 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jigs
Jigs
1,254 Followers

Finally, but certainly not least, our master and his guards are virile, horny, and well endowed with the kind of tool between their legs that does a woman best. Slut that I have become, I now look forward to having a big hard cock in my pussy every day. I no longer regret my servitude..., not even now, on my knees with one man fucking my mouth while a second plunders my pussy from behind. In this cruel world, what else can a woman expect?

****************************

My reverie is interrupted by a flood of male sperm in my mouth. Is this the salty ejaculation of my Magyar owner, or that of my sweet Tim? There is no time to find the answer. The cock that has been probing my pussy from back of my hips is cumming now also. Is that Korren, or is it the barbarian? Whomever..., it makes no difference. Two men have just taken me for their pleasure, and cum oozes from me at both ends. I quickly swallow the milky seed in my mouth, and spin around to lick clean the still slick penis behind me. A slave woman's duty is to service every cock given her. Whether I am in some far away imaginary castle, or in my own living room of New Jersey suburbia, what matters is to please my masters with my mouth and cunt.

My voice sounds strange and foreign to me as I hear myself plead, "Please Master..., Please do not give me to the guards tonight. Their barracks are cold, and there are too many cocks there for one poor pussy. Let me stay here where it is warm. Use me as you will for your pleasure. I will worship your penis. My mouth is soft. My pussy is wet. My ass is tight. Yes, my ass..., master, please take my ass!. You have not fucked me there for a long time now. Perhaps your guest would like to butt fuck me. Give him my bottom hole perhaps, and for your pleasure, sandwich me! Stick your mighty rod in my cunt while your guest plunders my bowel. But, please, please, don't send me to the guards tonight."

My babbling about the guards must have puzzled Tim, but there was no time for him to find out what my craziness was about. Mr. Korren did indeed want to fuck me in my ass, and said so.

After I had sucked them both hard again, Tim lay on his back and I mounted his cock. Once he was all the way in me, I lay down flat on his chest, and spread my legs as far outward as I could make them reach. With my own hands I pried my ass cheeks apart, offering my most private hole to our guest. The head of his big prick drove past my sphincter with his second lunge, and for the first time in my life, my hips were pinned between two rock hard male members.

A woman can not be more submissive than to hold herself open to be butt fucked by a stranger, but to take her master's cock in her pussy at the same time makes her subrogation complete. The cocks in my ass and pussy reopened the gates to my imagination, and drove me once again from the reality of my living room back into the middle ages. Tim and his Mr. Korren faded from my sight once more, and in their stead returned the two hard muscled semi-civilized Europeans of a thousand years past.

******************

This could not be only a dream! I could see the Magyar and his visiting friend as clear as day. It was they who held me captive, impaled between their penises. Strong men, they bounced my body back and forth on the ends of their dicks as if I were a rag doll. Never have I been so filled..., so stretched..., so satisfied..., or so hard used. My orgasms came in shattering waves until finally one, and then the other, male shaft spurted its seed into me.

The two men had no sooner set me free from their cocks, however, before my Magyar master announced that I must be punished for earlier refusing to show his guest my breasts. I could not believe that I had done such a thing, but my master says that it is so. I accept that I must be punished severely for my disobedience, but I am afraid. I have been seldom beaten since I was take from my father's castle, and the cane and the whip terrify me. Fortunately, my master did not give me time to dwell on my fear. It was scarcely a moment before I was suspended by my wrists from a beam in the ceiling, my toes barely touching the floor.

I hang helplessly, male cum still oozing down my thighs from my gaping cunt and ass. Who will beat me..., my master or his guest? Mr. Korren, I thought. Korren will whip me. No, it can't be Korren. The man with the cane is certainly no Midwestern Rotarian. No, his arms and chest bulge with muscles that are slick and shinny with oil and sweat. It is the barbarian! He is the one who will cane me! He is naked except for a small armless leather vest open across his chest. His long cock hangs limp and empty, but it is on the rise. I can see a great purple head just beginning to peek out from under the uncircumcised foreskin.

My tormentor rubs himself against my nakedness. He is stirred by my warmth, and his great semi-erect member starts to swell faster. Filling with blood now, it lengthens and slowly lifts itself away from his balls ..., and altho it remains half soft, it rises enough to bob up and down as he circles around me.

This is no man. This is a magnificent satyr beast preparing to beat his woman for her misdeeds. I hold my breath, but the blows do not come. He waits, looking into my eyes. After he has whipped me, he will take his pleasure from my body, and he wants me to dwell upon how he plans to use and abuse me. He need not worry. Through the fog of my fear I can hardly think about anything else.

Finally, he strikes. The slash of the cane lands savagely across my buttocks. The next one falls across my belly, a hand's width below my navel. The third stripes my nipples with a red whelt. Again and again, pain knifes through my body. I can not help my screams, and I beg him to stop, but he does not. There is no mercy for a slave woman in this uncivilized world.

But, oh..., oh, his cock..., his cock. How that enormous member grows and hardens as it sucks excitement from my pain. My eyes lock themselves upon its angry head. Fully erect now, it has become an awesome weapon..., engorged..., long and thick..., smooth and stiff..., a proud masculine staff to be flaunted before the poor female who will soon serve it with her mouth and cunt.

Suddenly my lust is touched with uncertainty. How can my pussy possibly stretch to take him inside me? He is soooo big. Will he split me as I take him inside me? Desperately, I focus my eyes to measure its girth and length. It is no use..., the torchlight shadows magnify and distort his length and girth.

Such a phallus tho. Has any woman ever been fucked by its like before? The stiffer his erection becomes, the more freely it swings back and forth..., jerking itself from side to side like the unteathered boom of a sail ship at sea..., bobbing..., swaying..., threatening..., promising..., teasing.... My mouth waters for a taste of the pre-cum that oozes from its tip, and then hangs there like a drop of nectar.

It is all too much. I no longer feel the lash of his cane. I recede into a bewitched stupor where pain and fear are forgotten. I am conscious of nothing now but my overwhelming need to have this barbarian split me open with that massive erection.

My riveted gaze, and the hunger written on my face, are not lost on my tormentor. He knows that I lust for his prick. He parades himself in front of me now..., waving his hard shaft at me..., jacking the foreskin up and down over the head..., taunting me..., talking to me..., shaming me..., pausing now and then to rub my clit with his finger..., promising how good his cock will taste when it is down my throat. He calls me his whore and demands that I describe what I will do to please him. I respond shamelessly, begging him to fuck me..., reciting for him all the Karma Sutra of the ways he can use and abuse my body for his pleasure.

He walks behind me now and the lash of his cane pauses. Oh, God, what is he doing back there? I can feel him rubbing that mighty horse cock up and down the crack of my ass. With one hand he reaches around to squeeze my breasts. With the other he spreads my legs and forces a finger into my cunt. Once, twice, then a third time, he pokes his erection at my anus, not strong enough to penetrate that still stretched and sensitive hole, but hard enough to tease me with the swollen head. Each jab sends a jolt through my clit that is worse than being hit with his cane.

I can plainly see, however, that I am not alone in this purgatory. With every whelt he raises on my body, my handsome barbarian's cock becomes even harder, longer, and more rigid. His erection is total now, and it gives his passion away. He lusts for my body as much as I do his. When he is finished beating me, he is sure to take me again. Will it be my mouth or my cunt this time?

Despite my pain, or perhaps because of it, my anticipation causes me to orgasm over and over even as he strikes me with his cane. I no longer beg him to stop beating me. I no longer care. Now I beg him only to fuck me with that great cock..., fuck my cunt..., fuck my tits..., fuck my mouth..., fuck my ass........

My beating is over now, and I am on the floor again. I squat on my haunches looking up at the huge penis of the man who has just caned me. Hard as forged iron, it juts toward my mouth in an upward curl. Is this really the medieval barbarian, or is it Korren the furniture salesman? It makes no difference. It is a cock, and that is enough. I take it lovingly into my mouth. It has the acrid taste of a recent ejaculation. I open my throat the way my Hun master taught me during our trip over the mountains, and I swallow my prize whole.

Strong hands entwined in my hair anchor my head solidly at my tormentor's crotch. Powerful hips drive that imposing prick in and out, fucking my mouth as if it were a vagina. With each inward thrust, my nose buries itself in his pubic hair. With each outward pull my lips suck at the ridge that marks its bulging crown. All too soon, the reward for my submission comes in great gushes of creamy cum. I swallow all that I can, but too much comes too quickly, and my mouth leaks the overflow. Cum drips down my chin onto my tits, and from there onto my belly.

The barbarian must have drained a pint of his manhood into my mouth before he drops to his knees groaning from the ache in his emptied balls. On the way down his shrinking cock slips from my lips tailing a long sticky sting of cum across my breasts. His once proud penis is now limp and shrunken. In the end I have won. My mouth has left this mighty warrior exhausted and defeated on the floor, his weapon soft between his legs.

My master's penis, however, is still alive, still erect and demanding. He turns me over and onto my back. I spread my legs for him, and he fucks me one last time. Who is this master who pleasures my pussy before I sleep, Tim or the Magyar? It is the Magyar I am certain.

* * * * *

But, perhaps I was mistaken. When I awaken the next morning I am alone on my own living room floor. Was it really all a dream? I can't tell. They are all gone, the Magyar, the barbarian, Tim, Mr. Korren, but the smell of sex still hang heavy in the air. On my breasts, on my face, and in the hair of my head and pussy, a crust of dried semen. Still more cum, this mixed with my own female juices has run down my legs and on my inner thighs. Across my body are welts from my beating. My poor pussy and anus are stretched and tender. Where was I last night? Who fucked me so? Could it be that this was all Tim and Korren... that the Magyar and the barbarian existed only my imagination?

To Be Continued...

Jigs
Jigs
1,254 Followers
12