Kathy and Surprises Ch. 03

Story Info
My transgender girlfriend enjoys her own mother. So do I.
3k words
4.6
52.8k
50
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/02/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since Kathy and I had lived together sharing the same one bedroom apartment at our community college we had become an item. An unusual item. Kathy had a cock. A huge cock. Bigger than my seven inches. But I adored her and we were really good together.

I am Greg and we had completed our first year. We had gone our separate ways and then I was invited to Kathy's home to meet the family. It had went so fucking well! Her mother and father had the master bedroom downstairs. I had a guest room upstairs.

Karen, Kathy's nineteen year old friend had come to me on Friday and we had fucked hard and long. Then the next day as Kathy and I were doing a 69 with our pricks Karen joined us. We ended up in the shower and Kathy fucked Karen's ass and I fucked Kathy's ass, all at the same time! It was going great.

Suddenly Kathy's mother opened the shower curtain and was terribly surprised and incredibly upset. At least she seemed so. We had jerked our cocks out and Karen was hiding her tits and pussy from her Kathy's mother. Kathy did not bother. Her mother had seen her cock for years as she grew up.

After she turned eighteen her mother had tried to help her with accommodating her transition into the transgender world. And she had done a great job. Kathy was perfect.

"Please explain to me what is going on here. Kathy, what were you doing to Karen? Why would you girls do something like this? Please help me understand. This can't be right."

"Mommy, you're a grown woman. Karen wanted me to help her. She had never been fucked in the ass before and who better than her best friend to help her. I mean really, Mom. Who should she have gone to? Would you like some guy doing it? Greg and I are lovers, and we love Karen. And I love you too, Mommy. Please understand."

The mother, Kay, was wavering. I could see the redness draining from her face. And I could see her looking at my still hard cock, too. She was staring at me and at her Kathy and Karen, and I could see an odd expression in her face.

Suddenly she sat on the toilet and began crying. She was sobbing into her hands. She was shaking from her emotions.

"I'm sorry girls. Greg, please forgive me. Oh god, please forgive me. I'm so horny. I haven't had any kind of sex in months. This is so new to me. I'm sorry. I have to go and think about this."

And with that she arose and with a straight back and a fine ass and legs strode out of the bathroom. We all looked at each other, and began giggling. It was silly of course.

We all got dressed and went downstairs and all acted as if nothing had happened. We were gathered at the dining table for breakfast. The father, Bert, was missing. He had spent the night at the lab as he often did. He had a cot there.

But I knew my Kathy. She had been thinking deeply, herself, about the situation and she was coming to a conclusion. We finished breakfast and then it was decided that we would go play tennis for awhile. The four of us.

Obviously, Kay was pushing the situation aside for the time being. She was my partner against the girls and we won. More than once. She was quite aggressive on the court. I could not help watching her tits bouncing and wonder if she was just as aggressive in bed, if given the chance.

Her ass was so tempting as she leaned over awaiting a serve. Her legs were long and curvy. Both of the other girls were short and pixie like. Kay was tall and graceful. She was clearly a true MILF.

We spent the rest of the day going our various ways. Kathy and I just cruised her town. She was showing me around, and showing off her boyfriend to her acquaintances. She was proud of me. I don't know what Karen was doing. Probably diddling herself in front of a computer! And Kay had gone to her room as we were leaving, clearly not having come to a resolution yet.

As we drove around town Kathy told me about her conclusions. We had a plan for her Mom. We would put it into play this Saturday night. Her father was still at the lab and was not expected back this night. Her mother would again be sleeping alone and lonely.

After Kay had served a fine meal we all separated again and went to our rooms. Kathy went to her bedroom, where Karen was staying for the weekend, and told her of the plan. I could hear the squeals of laughter down the hall room from my guest room. I was already getting a semi-hard on.

We three went downstairs and we all went to Kay's room. Kathy knocked on her door and then just went in. We all did. Kay was lying on her bed in a kimono. She was ready to spend the evening alone watching the television in her room. Kathy approached her mother and then she leaned over and kissed her on the lips.

Kay sat up, startled.

"What are you up to miss Kathy? I'm not sure I am ready for any of your games, girl."

Kathy just laid her body next to her mother and embraced her, and Kay started crying again. Kathy began to kiss the tears away and slowly began making out with her mother. And Kay had grabbed her daughter and was hugging her to her nice tits. Then Kathy put her leg between her mother's legs and began rubbing her thigh against her mom's pussy.

While this was going on Karen and I were stripping off our clothes. We moved to the other side of the king sized bed and began our own exploration of our bodies. It had been over a year since I had eaten pussy. Karen would need a good cunt reaming while Kathy played with her mother.

Kathy was keeping her mother's attention so I made out with Karen for awhile and then got between her legs and spread them as wide as I could. She giggled as I nuzzled her clit.

Karen was squeezing and tweaking her tits and making the swollen nipples ever more swollen. I moved my mouth to her twat and licked all the juices that were seeping out from the lips that were swollen too. I licked up and I licked down and she rammed her cunt into my face.

She was a little minx and loved sex. Any kind, we had found. I tasted her cream and it was fine. And I sucked her as dry as I could. Then I fucked her pussy with my hard tongue. She had been coming since I licked her clit and she had not stopped. The orgasms were rippling through her body.

I looked over and Kathy had opened the kimono her mother was wearing. She was now sucking on her Mom's 36C tits. They had tiny nipples, not swollen like her daughter's. She was moaning. She was begging for more. She didn't say more of what, but Kathy had something in mind.

Kathy shed own robe and her cock was hard and standing tall. Her mother reached out and tentatively touched it. She did not know if it was hard for her or not. It was. Kathy was going to give her mother the loving she had been missing. Kathy was going to fuck the cunt she had came out of as a baby.

She clamped her mouth on her mother's tit and climbed over and between Kay's legs. She spread the kimono and the legs and guided her prick into the already wet pussy of her Mommy. She slid it in gently. She loved her Mommy.

I had turned Karen over onto her elbows and knees. Her pussy was still leaking and she was well lubed for my hard seven inches. I rammed her hard and deep. I knew she was a little slut and liked it this way. She screamed and then started moaning and groaning as I rammed in and out as fast as I could.

She was prime cunt. She kept coming and coming. These girls were quick and long comers. I kept pounding into her like a sledge hammer and she just pushed back for more and more.

On top of her mother Kathy was also thrusting into a pussy that had needed this for months. Kay was whimpering with lust and happiness. She had never thought her daughter could please her so much. Both the mother and the daughter were whimpering with pleasure. And the fucking was getting harder and harder. Kathy knew how to use a cock.

Karen was still coming around my cock as I bitch fucked her. Cream dripped down her legs and mine. I was fucking in and out. She had come enough, it was my turn and strings of spunk started shooting out of my cock. I was filling her little teenage pussy and she was moaning with joy. I kept coming for about a minute. I slowly withdrew and my come started dripping out of her pussy. She collapsed.

Kathy had given her mother a great fuck and she was still fucking her. Kathy always had more stamina then I did. She was a stud for a little girl! Her Mommy wrapped her legs around her girl and took the prick deeper and deeper. Kathy was abusing that pussy with ramming and thrusting and she finally started sending come into her Mommy's cunt. Both were coming and both were kissing each other with passion and love.

Kay and Kathy cuddled then as Kathy pulled her cock out of her mother. They wanted to just hold each other. I shook Karen and motioned to her to follow me out of the bedroom. We went upstairs to the guest room. I wanted some more from little Karen. I had fucked her pussy twice now. I needed something else now.

I took Karen's hand as we entered the guest room. I took her to the bed and had her sit on the edge. My prick was flaccid but she was going to do something about that, oh yes.

"You are going to be the little slut I know you are Karen. I'm going to ram my cock down your mouth and you're going to deep throat me. If you don't know how you'll learn very quickly or smother. Now get my cock hard again. Do it you little cunt!"

She gazed up into my eyes and slowly smiled with knowledge of the power she now held. She reached out and held my balls, squeezed them, and let me know that she did have power.

It was not a problem with me. It was all sex games you know. She held my prick flat on her little hand and nipped the tip with her little front teeth. Then she licked it with a flick of the tongue. It slowly stirred to life again.

It was growing on her palm and she began to lick it intently. Then she wrapped her hand around it and began to stroke up and down as she suckled the head. My cock got harder and harder.

Now it was cock sucking time! She went to work with gusto. Twirling her tongue around my dick she slobbered all over it and relished the taste of her own come. I started fucking her face, grabbing her black hair and holding her head still as I rammed it deep into her throat. She gagged but she was learning and took it all.

I fucked in and out and she was cramming her fingers into her cunt as she sucked on my prick. She was coming from the sucking and the finger fucking. Harder and faster I fucked her mouth and finally jetted forth my seed into her mouth. It overflowed and dripped down her chin onto my nuts.

She started swallowing in gulps as she tried to take it all and not lose any. Her little hand scooped up what was on her chin and she licked it off her palm. Then she looked into my eyes and smiled with pleasure. So did I.

We went to sleep together and I awoke with my arm asleep under her shoulder. I eased out and went down the hall to the bathroom and took a piss. Then I climbed into the shower and began washing. Karen soon entered and climbed in with me.

But we only washed each other. Right now we were spent. We'd had enough sex for awhile. We dried each other with soft towels and then went to our rooms to dress and go downstairs.

Kathy and Kay were making breakfast. They were clearly very happy. Well, they should be. That was a great fuck last night. I was not leaving until Monday morning so I had another night here. I had some ideas of my own. We finished our breakfast and decided to have another go at the tennis courts.

This time I teamed up with my Kathy, and Karen and Kay whipped our asses for us. I enjoyed looking at the melons my Kathy had for an ass, and the view across the net was fine too. Little pixie cock sucker Karen, and the fuckable Kay, with her long legs and 36C tits bouncing and giving me ideas.

We spent the rest of the afternoon watching DVDs on the TV. Nothing special. Just companionable time spent together. We finished the movies with a pizza we had ordered out for. We had each been to the bathroom to do what we needed to do and wash-up. When Kathy returned she sat by her mother and began making out with her again. Kay did not resist.

I went over and joined them. I wanted a piece of Kay myself. Kathy smiled at me and allowed me to begin passionately kissing Kay. I was mauling those great boobs and her nipples were growing larger and harder. Finally I stopped, stood up, leaned over and picked Kay up in my arms. Then I carried her into her bedroom and laid her on her bed.

I was taking the sweats we had donned after the tennis match from her long, beautiful body. There were no undergarments to mess with. I dropped my sweats too and laid my body next to hers. I began to make out again, but not for long. When I felt her pussy and found it wet and ready I moved between her legs and threw those long legs up onto my shoulders so my cock would go deep into that tempting cooze. I was hard. I rammed into her twat and felt how tight it was for a woman her age. Fine pussy.

She was moaning and taking all I had and begging for more.

"Oh god, Greg, fuck me. Oh fuck me. God, I haven't had a man in ages."

I gave her what she needed. Then, all of a sudden, Kathy came up and she straddled her mother on her stomach. Her cock was hard and it was between Kay's tits. She took her tiny hands and pressed her Mom's tits together around her prick and began to fuck

Kay's boobs. Her cock was so big it reached Kay's mouth and Kay opened it and licked her daughter as she fucked her tits. I was fucking her cunt and Kathy was fucking her titties. God, it was great.

Then I felt a tongue on my ass. Karen was licking my pucker hole! When it was wet and lubed she stuck a finger into it and began fucking my ass with her finger. What a little vixen and slut!

Of course, I had been fucking longest so I was the first to begin cpming into Kay. She had been cpming all the while. Now her pussy was filled with man sperm. And it was all spilling out as I pulled out.

Karen still was fucking my ass with her finger, but now she stopped, pulled her finger out, and quickly got to work eating my come and Kay's come from that mommy cunt as it oozed out. Kathy continued tit fucking her Mommy and Kay kept licking and sucking Kathy's cock.

Suddenly Kathy squealed and started shooting her spunk all over her Mommy's face and Kay licked up what she could. Kathy got up on her knees and kept spraying come on her mother's face and tits. She kept it up until she was drained. Then she rolled over beside Mommy.

Karen, through with the pussy juices, now moved up and licked Kay's tits clean, and then she and Kay traded come with their mouths as they kissed and loved each other.

At last, we were all spent. We all spread out on the king sized bed and just relished the pleasure of what had just happened. It was indeed epic.

We all fell asleep right where we were, naked and covered with come and sex. When we started stirring in the morning it was with smiles of remembrance. Again we got cleaned up, some together, some apart, but it got done without any more sex, just some fondling and diddling for the fun of it.

We gathered in the kitchen and I watched as the ladies made breakfast. I would have helped but I was told to not come and bother them as they did what they needed to do.

Too soon I was leaving in my old beat up sedan. I was waving goodbye to my girl, and her loving friend, and her mother. I was never leaving this family if I had anything to say about it. And I did. I wanted more surprises!