Kathy Ch. 1

Story Info
Marten is drawn to buddy's woman.
2.3k words
3.95
23.5k
1
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 01/06/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-- Author's Warning --
== You should not read this if you're under 18, you should not read this if you're over 18.
== This is a fictitious story spawned from well-buried memories and the huge ego of the Author.

* * * * *

Chapter 1

So, I knew this girl. Once upon a time in a far away land known as High School a buddy of mine introduced me to his new girlfriend. That's nothing new, he was always showing up with a new girl of roughly the same type. This girl was named Kathy; she wasn't really remarkable in any way I could see. Just like all his other girls, she was about 5'4," 110 pounds, blonde, bluish-gray eyes. Average looks, average body, average intelligence, all the small details that a man's mind records in the first few seconds he sees a new girl. We shook hands and she smiled at me.

Then I noticed her run her eyes over me recording all the same things I recorded about her. Compared with my pal I'm about as different as night and day so it kind of surprised me as she did this. I figured that if he was her type then why was she giving me the eye. I'm tall, 6'3" and somewhere between thin and athletic, I've never weighed more than 180 pounds. I don't work out but I'm pretty active so I have this stringy lithe frame while my buddy is all of about 5'6" and 220 pounds, and built like a fireplug. I'm stereotypically Italian and he's the epitome of mixed eastern Eurotrash, German, Russian and good old American stray dog.

Yet, I could feel Kathy judging and recording every detail from my shoe size to the distance between my thumb and pinkie finger. Tabulating the amount of testosterone in my body by estimating how much facial hair I had in my mustache and goatee. This behavior of hers continued for the next few weeks at school. She started giving me friendly and friendlier still hugs in-between classes when she'd see me in the halls. I kept refining my opinion of her until I decided that she was not really as interested in my friend as she was in me.

So, I figured big deal. Just another slut at this high school. Nothing out of the ordinary there. Well that's what I thought anyway, but the world has a funny way of proving me wrong at every opportunity. As it turns out Kathy happened to be an extraordinary slut. Even though I hate using that term, a better one would be nymphomaniac, but I'm writing an erotic tale so I might as well use the parlance of the genre.

Well, Kathy was a determined young lady. Never one to spend any spare time alone or with her clothes on. Suffice to say she never wanted for any kind of sexual satisfaction. There was always someone around to help her out in any case. Throughout this time I kept getting little notes and glances from Kathy. An extra-long, extra-tight hello or goodbye hug. I was honestly not encouraging any of this attention and still it showed on my friend's face whenever his girl would act like that around me. Then, Kathy started showing up at my after-school job, without my pal.

During, high school I had your average "Joe" job clerking a register at a small business. A job that consisted mainly of sitting on my ass, trying to stay awake or just hanging out with my friends who used to come there just to hang around. I was only one of two employees at the joint if that lends an idea of just how small a business it was.

Well, one night I had to close up the place. So about half an hour before closing time I started getting stuff ready to shut the place down. Since it was such a small business I was done ten minutes later and ready to get out of there. I had to run around to the back of the store to stow the mop and bucket and when I got back to the counter there was Kathy.

She was leaning against the counter, arms crossed and folded under her breasts with her back arched pushing her cleavage up to it's highest pinnacle. Her hips were thrust back and out and her tight ass cheeks were just straining against her shorts. Her legs shot up from the floor barefoot into a pair of tight, short cut-offs that were only a brief denim divider between the bare skin of her legs and the bare midriff. Her flat belly swelled up into a pair of beautiful handful sized firm breasts captured behind a tight black belly shirt. Her hair was tied back into a straight blonde ponytail, her long bangs hanging down in the front and framing her face nicely. She was staring up at the board of prices behind the counter.

I came around the counter and said hello as I felt her eyes slid down from the wall and slither across my face.

"What are you doing after work?" she asked without bothering to say hello.

"I'm going home after I leave here," I replied, "it's been a long day, I'm tired, and I can't wait to get out of here."

"That's a shame," she sighed, almost to herself, "I wanted to talk with you."

"'Bout what?"

"Well, first of all I'm single again," she admitted, "second, I don't want to be alone."

"Where do I come in?"

I knew where this was going, but I wasn't about to play this game with her. I'd already heard about how she "became" single again. The guy she'd be doing on the side had spilled his guts to my friend in a customary act of cowardice. All in all, I was aroused by her manner and dress, but I wasn't about to put any effort into snaring a girl who'd just treated a friend of mine the way she had.

"Oh, you know then," she had noticed my curt manner, "do you hate me?"

"Honestly? I guess I don't really care one way or the other." the words just shot off of my tongue like steel, "What you do and who you fuck are two things that I have no control over."

"Would you like to?" Her voice jumped as though I had said something that Kathy really wanted to hear.

"Would I like to what?" I asked, and made my eyes pin her down.

"Control me, would you like to determine who I fuck and why." Her eyes were bright and the color in her face was deepening.

Suddenly it all sank in. She was submissive, and she had just offered herself to me.

"You're looking for a Master is that it?"

"Yes," she answered shyly this time, "how do you know about those things?"

"I get around, how the hell do you know about things like that? How long have you been in this kind of lifestyle?"

"I'm online," she replied, and left it at that, it said it all really, "and I've never really been in the lifestyle. I've only read about D/S online, and I'd always picture myself as the girl and YOU as the Master."

"Why me?" I had leaned across the counter now and was staring directly into her cloudy-day colored eyes.

"Well," she began and her eyes slid down to the countertop between us, "because of the way you look right through me. Your eyes make me feel like I'm pinned down. It really turns me on."

At this point I knew I was in complete control of her, she'd do anything I said gladly. It was then that I decided I was going to toy with her first. I'd use her for my pleasure and draw it out for as long as I could before giving her any kind of gratification. I was going to test her submissive mettle.

"Go into the backroom," I ordered her, "take off your clothes and kneel down on the floor. Wait for me there."

Kathy didn't even hesitate; she spared one quick glance into my eyes and scampered off into the back while I finished closing down the shop and turning off all the lights. I locked the front door and walked slowly through the darkened shop into the back storage room. I flicked on only one of the overhead fluorescent banks of lights and there, dimly illuminated on the floor, was Kathy.

Kneeling, as ordered, on the thin industrial carpeting naked as ordered, with her clothes scattered messily over some boxes. Her head was bowed and she held one hand grasped in the other behind her back. The sensually tight package of her body was unwrapped and displayed nicely for me.

"Who are you?" I asked her.

"No one."

"Then I don't know you and I should leave, I'll ask again. Who are you?"

"I'm your slave-girl," she answered.

"Better, now who am I?"

"You're my Master."

"Good, what is it you want."

"To be your slave."

"Wrong, what is it you want?"

"To make you happy."

"Perfect, now stand up."

She did as I said and stood at attention, trembling slightly and shivering. I walked around her, taking in every curve of her body. I came up behind her and took her soft shoulders in my hands and pulled her back against my chest.

"I'll take care of you. I'll never hurt you and you'll never have anything to worry about." I breathed the words into her ear and felt her body ripple under my hands. Gooseflesh broke out across her arms and legs and she leaned heavily against my chest.

"Thank you, Master." her voice was raspy and barely audible.

"Now, back on your knees. Tonight you'll pleasure me and then you'll be free until tomorrow. I'll have some interesting things dreamt up for you by then. You're not to bring yourself to orgasm, ever, without my permission. Do you understand, Kathy?"

"Yes, Sir." she replied while sinking back to the floor.

I strolled back around her kneeling form. Reaching down and pulling her chin up to meet her eyes I caressed her chin and let her take a pair of my fingers into her mouth.

"Very good, Kathy, now you know what to do."

"Yes, Sir, thank you, Sir." with that she reached up and slid the zipper of my jeans down. Her eyes never left mine while she undid the button and slid my jeans down with my boxers in them.

A small, mouse-like gasp left her when she saw the size of my half-hard cock. Her eyes glanced between my organ back to my eyes and they were wide and staring. Her small hands crept around the shaft and started to massage the blood down into my cock. I started to harden quickly and her small hands began gripping me harder and making longer and longer strokes up and down my shaft. Slowly Kathy brought her mouth closer and closer to my meat and tentatively flicked her tongue out to taste the tip. I smoothed her hair back and curled her ponytail around one fist, taking control of her head movements. I moved her forward slowly onto my cock, savoring the feel of her lips and tongue sliding over the large sensitive head of my cock and enjoying the tight smooth heat of her mouth. Kathy twitched slightly when the head of my cock made contact with the back of her throat but kept on moving down. Instead of making her deep throat me right off the bat I pulled her back until only the tip was still between her tight sucking lips. Her eyes looked up into mine. Gauging whether or not I was displeased, I smiled down at her and slid her mouth forward again.

Then I let go of her hair and let her take it at her own pace. Kathy took right to the task with passion, wrapping her hands around the length of shaft that she just could take into her mouth. Her tight lips clamped down on my cock and kept up an excruciatingly slow pace until the first moans escaped from deep within me. Kathy changed her tempo exactly as I felt my orgasm starting to swell inside. Her hands flew faster and kept perfect time with her hard sucking lips. She only had to keep this up for another half a minute before I exploded into her mouth. When the first taste of my cum hit her tongue both of her hands left my cock and wrapped themselves around my hips. Kathy pulled me to her as closely as she could, clamping her lips down and sucking as hard as she possibly could. She was whimpering now deep in her throat and swallowing as fast as she could.

I was finally done filling her mouth and Kathy slowly withdrew her mouth from my cock. She stayed on her knees before me, still licking any errant drops from the tip of my cock. When she was satisfied she looked up at me with a content look on her face. Her cloud-colored eyes were shining and her smile was beautiful in the low light. I replaced my pants on my hips and helped her up from the floor.

We embraced for awhile, with Kathy's head nestled against my chest while I traced patterns around the soft muscles in her naked back. Finally we pulled apart.

"You did very well tonight, Kathy. You made me very happy." I smiled and looked into her eyes, "Now, I want you to get dressed and go home and get some sleep. You're going to have a long night ahead of you tomorrow, darling."

I helped her straighten her clothes and sent her out ahead of me so I could lock up. We embraced and kissed softly in the parking lot and then I watched her drive away. During the slow happy drive home I turned over the events of the evening and started making plans for the next night. Then there was the weekend to think about. I'd have to make sure to switch shifts with the boss.

To Be Continued...