Kathy Gets A Guest

Story Info
Sumissive matron finds what she needs.
5k words
4.47
33.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Kathy came home from her waxing, she looked very edgy and was biting her lip. She still remembered to pick up my laundry and return the DVDs I had rented (she’s very good about things like that, even though the movies were for a date that wasn’t with her), but something was wrong.

She put everything away and came to stand in front of me in silence. She’s good-looking for an older broad (40 to my 21), a tiny thing with hair she keeps blonde and eyes that are a dark blue. The way she stood made me look up, made me appreciate the effort she went to to keep her belly flat and her skin smooth.

‘Something happened at the salon…’, she began, then looked at me, then away.

‘Did Marla hurt you?’ Marla is the beautician Kathy has been going to for years. She works in the best salon in our beach community, the best salon Kathy’s money can afford- and trust me, that’s a lot. Since our ‘relationship’ has grown, Marla’s been very curious about the obvious changes to Kathy’s body- the weight loss, the breast augmentation, Kathy’s hair going from a salt-and-pepper to more of a platinum JBF look, etc. This increased when I took a red Magic Marker and wrote “Hi, Marla” on Kathy’s stomach just before her waxing appointment- and forbade her to wash it off.

This morning, I pushed things a little farther. I knew she’d be going in for a ‘major overhaul’ (she hates it when I say that, but shit- hair, nails, skin, and a full pussy wax? That’s a lot of work! ), so I chose a more provocative message.

After we’d showered and she’d obediently gulped down my morning load, I shoved her down on the bed and wrote “Property of Jeff” across her pubic mound. She turned beet-red when she saw what I had written, but I knew her insides were soaring and clenching at the thrill. Then I slapped her on the ass and went off to my classes.

Kathy twisted the edge of her little raw-silk sweater and shook her head.

‘Marla’s on vacation.’

‘Oh. Who took care of you?’

‘Her name is Judy.’ Kathy sat down quickly, as if to avoid falling.

‘I got done with everything else…Missus Kim did my nails and Betty did my hair, it was just as usual. I was nervous about what Marla would think, but…’

Her voice trailed off and I could just imagine how excited she had been. Nervous, sure, but Kathy really, really gets off on this stuff. She’d probably had to mop-up a few times after she had arrived, just from thinking about the expression on Marla’s face… I had to smile. Marla would have been kinky enough.

‘So…what did Judy say?’ I smiled and reclined into the sofa.

‘I tried to change the appointment, but Randi- the owner?- assured me that Judy was a trained professional; that’s why they didn’t tell me about Marla being gone when I made the appointment. It just never occurred to her to say anything.’

‘I went in to the little booth in back. Judy is…she’s pretty. She looks tough. She has tattoos on both arms and a pierced tongue. She’s about… twenty-four? Taller than me, with dark brown hair.’

‘She smiled when she saw me, introduced herself, told me she had five years of waxing experience in San Francisco and that I’d be safe in her hands. I was so nervous. I took off my skirt and my thong and hopped up on the table and closed my eyes.’

‘I waited for her to say something. When she didn’t, I opened my eyes to look. She was beaming, almost laughing out loud as she stared at the words. Then she looked right into my eyes. I felt like she was looking right into me, like I was a well and she was looking into my depths…but she didn’t say anything.’

‘She waxed me for a few minutes, then she mentioned very casually that I was very wet and would I like her to fix that? I nodded and felt her go over my vulva with a soft towel. She asked if I had written that message myself. I told her I hadn’t. She smiled and nodded, all the time working on me. She asked who had- my husband? I told her my husband’s name was Greg. She asked who ‘Jeff’ was and I told her.’

‘What did you tell her?,’ I asked.

‘I told her that you were the one who showed me what I want. She asked if my boobs were real, if they had been your idea, if I always laid out to get a tan in a thong, what else you had me do-‘

‘What did you tell her?’

‘…a lot. Not everything, but a lot.’

‘Did she hurt you, threaten you?’ Kathy shook her head.

‘Never. I knew that she could make me scream if she wasn’t careful with the wax. But she was very professional. She just kept me talking…’

‘Why?’

‘I was so nervous. I was worried she was going to call me a whore or…’

‘-punish you?’ Kathy smiled a little.

‘I wasn’t worried about that so much as I was about what I would do, how I would react. She knew I was on the edge- she’s very good- she’s a lot like you…’ I shrugged, stood up to go into the kitchen.

‘So, no harm done. You had an exciting experience, your secret life is still fairly secret and-‘ Kathy stood up, clutching the hem of her pink skirt.

‘There is one thing…’ She lifted the skirt to her chest. On her thighs, under my message, were written the words “Does Jeff share? Judy 405-997-8220.”

I guffawed. Who was this Judy? I picked up the phone. Kathy touched my arm as I punched in the number.

‘Can I go wash it off, Jeff?’ ‘Are you kidding? Leave it! Go eat something, take a nap….’ Judy answered on the third ring as I watched Kathy’s ass swish out of the room.

‘Hello?’ ‘Hi, is this Judy?’

‘You bet; who’s this?’

‘Jeff.’ A beat passed. When she spoke again, you could tell she was smiling.

‘Jeff who owns that nice piece of property?’

‘The same. Intriguing message; I haven’t gotten a note quite like that.’ She giggled.

‘I enjoyed writing it- and look! It worked!’

‘Well, sure, I called- but I’m not so sure about sharing…’

‘Aw, I think it’d be fun…and your little slut- Kathy, is it?- she seemed to agree, judging by the way she soaked through all of my towels.’

I thought for a while. Kathy would jump out of her skin. That would be fun to see, but- then Judy spoke up.

‘Did I mention that I’m a certified body-piercer?’

‘Really?’

‘Yup…are you picturing the possibilities?’ We discussed a few ideas, went over some ground rules, but eventually agreed that we’d see her around eight o’clock.

I hung up and went into the back of my apartment. Kathy lay curled around a pillow, trying to sleep. I scooted in behind her, pulling her ass into my crotch. It was going to be a long night; I’d need some rest as well.

At eight, the room was dim, with just a little of the late summer sunshine tilting in. A bottle of white wine was chilling in a bucket next to the couch; I was having a glass before the evening got away from us. Grapes and plums sat in a tray on the coffee table, along with one of the cigars I was trying to learn to smoke. I wore jeans and a black t-shirt- I find this is the outfit that makes me feel most comfortable.

In front of the L-shaped couch knelt Kathy, who was practically vibrating with the silent tension of the moment. As we both heard a footstep on the outer stairs, her head whipped around to face me. Her face showed panic? Desire? Love? Surrender?

I nodded at the knock on the door, grinning at Kathy. ‘Well, go see who it is…’ Head down in shame, Kathy carefully walked to the door, cracked it open.

‘Well, hi, Kathy!’, Judy’s voice was loud in the silence; I could tell she was playing with Kathy’s nerves. ‘Can I come in?’

‘Please,’ Kathy whispered. Judy stepped inside. Kathy really hadn’t described her. She did look tough, but she looked like a high-school kid pretending to be a bad ass. Her hair was dark brown and long, down to the middle of her back. She had dark eyes and a cute round face that hinted at a sense of humor without showing that she was a push-over. Dark coloring, so maybe Mexican, with a slight tilt to her eyes- a bit, a tiny bit of Asian blood? Good legs in a madras skirt, a denim top that showed off her small breasts and broad shoulders. She looked me over, smiled a smile as big as I’ve ever seen and said, ‘Did the party start without me?’

She then looked back at Kathy. Kathy was wearing…very little, and what she had was assured to make her feel even more submissive than she already was. White stiletto platform heels led upward to white silk stockings, attached to a flimsy little white garter belt. Cuffs of thick white leather were on her wrists and ankles; the crowning touch was the matching white leather collar, which I had locked, not buckled onto her. A short thick leash dangled, its end resting just above Kathy’s navel. Her big, fake tits jutted out at Judy like shelves.

‘Of course not,’ I answered as I watched Judy examining Kathy. ‘We just got up from a nap.’

‘Ah…so, you’re well-rested?’ This was addressed to Kathy, who said nothing.

‘Tug the leash- that usually gets a response,’ I offered Judy, who smiled and grabbed it in a flash. Suddenly, Kathy was pulled off- balance and had to gasp in shock. Kathy’s eyes lifted from the hand on her leash to Judy’s eyes.

‘I said, you must be well-rested. Is that true?’

‘…yes…’ Judy rolled her eyes at me, smiling.

‘You’ve certainly got her well-trained.’

‘Actually, she’s always been like this. She just didn’t know it. Wine?’ Judy led Kathy over to the couch, careful that our tethered hostess didn’t fall off of her five-inch heels. She poured a glass, sat and watched as Kathy knelt on a cushion in front of us, head down.

‘Wow. How did you kids meet?’

‘It’s a long story…’

(I said) I came down here to go to school. I’m from a little town on the Oregon border, where I got my picture in the paper a lot for wrestling and football championships. The coach down here noticed me and got me a scholarship. I had to work part time to make up the deficit in the scholarship funds, so Coach got me a job doing security. Mostly at bars around town, near the beach.

‘I was working last year around Christmas- what was the exact date?’ I asked Kathy. ‘December eighteenth,’ she answered quietly.

Kathy and her husband came into my work. He is quite a bit older, maybe in his seventies, and he was using a cane to walk. Nice-looking guy, a bit slow. They came in for dinner. He had a few too many drinks along with his filet. He got a little loud, and they left.

About a half-hour later, I came outside and found Kathy trying to lift her husband- he’d fallen into some ivy. She couldn’t get him up, so I offered to help. Went in, clocked out, lifted the old guy onto my shoulders and put him in the black Benz they were driving. Kathy just stood there for a while, looking at her husband, snoring in the passenger seat. I realized, if she got him home, she wasn’t going to be able to get him out of the car and into bed. I offered my services -- as a gentleman – and drove them up here, to the main house, the one in front.

‘It’s huge,’ Judy said.

‘If your dad invented a widget that goes into every phone on the planet, the way Kathy’s father-in-law did? You’d have a pretty big house, too.’

Anyways (I continued), I got here, lifted him up, carried him through the house and got him on a couch. I asked Kathy if he should be moved to a bed. She told me that he usually ended up on the couch after finishing his nightly bottle of vodka. I politely stated that that was a shame and offered again to get him to a bed. Kathy, who had had a few drinks at this point, said no, she’d deal with him in the morning. I said that if I had a spouse like that, I would get them help. I wasn’t being a smart-ass: I’m a psych major and I know how bad things can get, I said.

I was about to leave when Kathy got a funny look in her eye. Kind of angry, kind of depressed. She’s only five-foot-one- but she got right into my face, her finger in my face and everything, telling me that I didn’t know shit about what a marriage was like, that I didn’t know anything about their problems and that I had better just get out and keep my big, fat mouth shut.

‘That’s what you said, isn’t it, Kathy: my big, fat mouth.’

‘Yes…and I’m so sorry-‘

‘Quiet, slut.’ I turn to Judy as I hear the sharp intake of breath that happens when Kathy hears the name I’ve given her.

‘It was the ‘big, fat’ part that got me, really…’

It’s hard to get me angry, I mean, really angry (I continued), but I’d worked a full day, I had just had a fight with some dumb little South Coast Plaza bitch I had been fucking, and now this rich bitch is telling me that I’m ignorant and I have a big, fat mouth. I saw red.

Now, I would never hit a woman, not really. I had her by the arm, her eyes got all wide- what am I gonna do with her? In my family, if a man gets angry at a woman, he does one of two things: he fucks her sister or he heats up her bottom with the palm of his hand. So I pull her over to a big chair, push her down over my lap and I give her three good ones.

You should have heard the sound that came out of her then: like a shout, crossed with a sob and the word ‘YES!’ Her legs jerked twice and I realized…this bitch just came from a spanking. So, I’m in no hurry to get back to my shitty little apartment. I slow down. I lift the skirt- big panties, like a grandmother wears. I pull those down- and she’s just waiting, not even breathing, waiting to see what I’m going to do- and there’s her ass, white as a paper plate, jiggling as she shivers. I give her one on bare skin.

She starts whispering that she’s sorry, she didn’t mean what she said- I give her another. She gasps, says that she was wrong. We discuss the ways she was wrong. I tell her to get up and go stand in the corner: if she acts like a bad little girl, she’ll be treated like one. She gets up, goes into the corner, keeping the skirt lifted so my big handprints are on display. I tell her to stay like that. I pick up the husband, who’s still out like a light, and carry him into the other wing of the house. When I come back, I tell her to strip. She does it and asks if she can turn around. I let her and the discussion continues. It turns out that it’s the first orgasm she’s had in five years. It turns out that the old man is drinking so much because he’s angry, angry he can’t make her come. It turns out that she’s always had a hard time coming…until just now, being spanked over my knee.

I told her she would get more of the same or worse if she didn’t hop up and get me a drink. It was very cute, watching her dash off to get me a drink bare-ass. When she came back with it, she kept her head down, offered it to me with both hands. She wanted to sit down, but I told her to stand. Nice little body, for someone who kept it all covered up. I let her stand there and I drank my drink. I told her I wasn’t going to do anything that was going to leave any evidence behind- she’s naked, I’m half her age and twice her size and her husband’s lawyers could have me for breakfast.

I strip, handing her my clothes to fold, and stretch out on the floor. I tell her I’ve had a long day, I need a shower but there isn’t one handy- so she can just lick me clean, head-to-toe…well, shoulders to toes. I wasn’t going to kiss her after she’d had her mouth all over my sweaty thighs.’

‘Did you make her suck your cock?’ Judy was into the story. Kathy’s head was still down, arms still at her side, but I knew, she too was listening to every word, remembering the long trip her tongue had to make that night, the funk of my armpits, the grit on my calves and the utter exhaustion when she finally reached my neck…

‘No. Evidence, remember? I didn’t think they could prove anything from my sweat, but if she could give a mouthful of cum to her lawyer, I bet he’d have been able to get me charged with something. I wasn’t taking any chances-‘ I grinned at Kathy.

‘Now, that’s all we do, huh…take chances?’ I reach out, tug the leash, hear the charming gasp. Judy chortles as Kathy almost tips forward.

‘Anyways, after the nice cat-bath, I stood up, put on my clothes, thanked her for a lovely evening- then went home and jacked-off, oh, about a dozen times. Time goes by, a few days. I’m at work again-‘

At this moment, I notice that, while Kathy’s head is still down, she is surreptitiously trying to grind her hips against the cushion under her knees. Clever- she’s always trying to figure out ways to come, even if it will get her into trouble…I take the cushion away- it’s soaked down the middle, of course (her pussy must be like a fondue pot by now, this is just the kind of situation she’s dreamed of for months, our little secret getting out) and clip her wrist-cuffs behind her, limiting what she can do with her hands.

‘-anyways, she came by my work. Alone, this time. Said she wanted to apologize again for the way she acted. She asked if she could cook me a home-cooked meal- I guess she knew that my apartment barely has a fridge. I told her I’d like that. Then she waits. And waits.

And I realize: she’s waiting to be told what to do. That’s what gets her hot- orders and consequences. I tell her how I want her to look: no more frumpy old lady, hair down, big, red lips. She needs to buy an outfit that will knock me out, something she’d be embarrassed to wear in public. And the food…I didn’t know what I wanted, but she had better, or we’d spend the whole night looking for the right paddle to beat her ass with.

Fifteen minutes later, she’s breathing heavy and she’s got hours of work ahead of her. I arrive at midnight to Kathy, dressed as a cheerleader- in my school colors, of course, got to be true to my school, serving me fresh oysters and Kobe beef. She spent the night on her knees –didn’t you, Kathy?- and in the morning, she asked me to move in here, into the old servant’s apartment. Just before New Year’s Eve. She does what I tell her now- and I’ve got this nice little upstairs apartment with all the mod-cons and a cute little older slut just across the driveway. Did you see her pager?’ Judy shook her head as Kathy blushed.

‘It’s a great system. Kathy has her pager on at all times. I used to have to call and tell her what to do, what to wear. Now, I just tap in some numbers, and fifteen minutes later, there she is, gift-wrapped and ready. If I type in ‘fifteen’, it’s cheerleader night. ‘Seventeen’ and it’s dirty-nurse-time.’

‘What do we call what you’re wearing now, Kathy?’ ‘Five…’ ‘And ‘eleven’?’ ‘It means…it means I have to oil my own ass, that you’re going to fuck me there, and if I don’t oil it, you’ll just go ahead and do it, dry.’

‘And do you ever fuck other women?’ ‘Oh, of course! I work in bars in a beach town- slut central. But Kathy accepts that. Don’t you, slut? Stand up and let Judy see you. Let her see what our story has done to your little pussy.’

I was right- my telling our story to Judy had Kathy’s thighs wet about two inches down from her pussy-lips. Judy patted my leg.

‘You should take pity on the poor thing…let her come.’

‘She’s got to earn it. C’mere, you little slut…’ I stood up. That was all that was needed. With a whimper, Kathy lunged forward, grabbed the buttons on my jeans with her teeth and ripped the crotch open. I sat back and looked into Judy’s eyes as Kathy’s lips descended on me.

‘She’s…she’s quite-‘

‘Motivated, yeah…she’s a little trooper. Started fucking when she was in college, and the boys were so intimidated by her prissy-princess act, they didn’t know what she needed. If you just treat her like a lady? It leaves her cold. But-‘

at this, I grabbed Kathy’s hair and forced her mouth down onto me, her lips touching the base, gagging as the head lodged in her throat.

‘If you treat her like a complete and total little fuckhole, her pussy starts drooling. She’s ruined carpets this way! I remember the first time I came home after fucking some girl at a frat party. Kathy was waiting here, all set to read me the riot act- I just shoved my cock in her mouth. I knew she could taste lil’ Suzy Sorority’s pussy on my cock- but she just started moaning and grunting, until she finally came from tasting this anonymous bitch’s pussy on me.’

12