Kathy Seduces the Boys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
suzie3w
suzie3w
533 Followers

As he pulled out, I flopped over onto the couch face down, totally spent and unable to think, let alone move. I heard Tom say something, but not to me.

"Go ahead. Try again," I thought I heard Tom say, and then someone was behind me. It was Matt, though I didn't know it at the time. I didn't care. Tom must have seen that Matt had an erection and thought he should have another chance. He moved my one leg, hanging it off the couch, gaining access to my pussy from behind, He lifted up my hips a little and slid his hard dick between my lips and into my pussy doggy style. My face was buried in a pillow. It was hard to breath, but I was too worn out to turn my head. I was limp. It must have been like fucking a dead person. I was no help at all.

That didn't stop Matt as he pushed himself in while pulling back on my hips. I hardly noticed his long dick thrusting into me, but I heard the squishing as he pushed cum out of my filled up pussy. Fucking me from behind did provide a different angle, and he was rubbing my clit, which began sending pleasant sparks radiating outward. I was only vaguely aware of those sparks until suddenly another orgasm hit me, seemingly from nowhere. My pussy spasmed, squeezing Matt's dick inside me and evidently setting off his second orgasm.

That was all. The boys seemed done in. Satisfied. Did they feel guilty? Remorseful? Probably not. I hope not. I heard mumbled voices, but had no idea what they were saying. I didn't care. Both my mind and body felt like total mush. I hadn't moved. All I remember is the guys saying goodbye to me, touching me, rubbing my back, then I was alone. Did I fall asleep? I don't know how long I lay there, face down on the couch, ass in the air, arms curled up under me. When I finally tried to get up it was a difficult chore. It seemed that every joint in my body ached, too stiff to move properly. My pussy was too sore to touch. I found my way to the bathroom and settled into a nice warm bath. When I awoke the water was cold - I had no idea how long I had been asleep.

The next day I had to explain to several people that I had pulled a muscle in my leg to cover for the fact that my pussy was so sore I could not walk properly. It was a reminder of the most humiliating and degrading day of my life. And the most exciting.

Epilogue

For those of you interested, I did fuck Charley again, three times before he moved away, Matt once, and Tom not at all, though I really would have liked to. And, sorry, but none of them were orgies.

suzie3w
suzie3w
533 Followers
12