Kathy Shower

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathy broke the kiss with a gasp and she felt his hands squeeze her round bottom. She nibbled his neck for a second and then breathed into his ear, "If you take my panties off I'll be completely nude, all bare just for you. Would you like to take my panties off." Following this her tongue spun around inside his ear.

The man pushed the elastic down over her lush cheeks and then under her as he pulled the flimsy fabric down over her rear and up her thighs. His fingers pressed deep as they ran along her tasty body drawing a white line in her flesh which was blushing with passion.

When the panties were up around her knees he paused and looked into her deep soulful eyes. She looked back with absolute lust; her lips slightly parted. She nodded her head and her white gold hair shimmered in the soft light. "I'm going to be all naked just for you," she moaned softly.

He pushed the panties down her legs and they snapped as the elastic paused on her toes before he tossed them away with a flourish. She giggled lightly as he ran the back of his hand up her legs and inner thighs. He took a firm grip of each knee and slowly parted them.

Kathy looked into his eyes with a pleading look. She wanted him inside desperately. She tilted her head slightly and her still damp hair tumbled off her shoulders and onto her perfect breasts, the nipples red and stretched out in offering to his mouth.

With her shapely legs slightly parted, Kathy looked fragile and inviting. "How do you do it?" she asked nervously. She was thrilled with the idea of that huge piece barreling into her and filling her up but she was also afraid of the pain it would cause. She looked so delicate and innocent staring at him, her face pale and soft with her eyes watching him, eager and yielding. Her gold hair framed her face and bosom. Her nipples stood out, reaching for him. As she spread her legs her golden bush was revealed, glistening with her dewy juices. She parted her lips and licked them as she slid her legs down to the bed and began to wrap them around him drawing him into her.

"You need to trust me Kathy; you're going to be fine. I've wanted to do this to you for so long." He put a pillow between her head and the headboard of the bed. Then he gently lifted her hips and slipped pillows under her rear. She was now laying with her body in an arch. She was breathing rapidly and her legs were shaking. The only sound in the room were her short breaths and the rain pounding the roof but Kathy imagined that she could hear her heart pounding loudly.

She took a trembling hand and put it in his mouth, he licked her fingers, then she lowered her hand down to her swollen pussy. His fingers slipped in with hers. She was already soaking but their fingers intertwined as they spread her lips and teased her clit.

He lifted his body and rested the head of the cock between those hungry, throbbing lips. She formed a guide with her hands and they held this pose staring at each others face waiting for a sign.

"I really want you in me," she signed, "But it's so big." Her finger tips were lightly caressing the cock she held pressed in her palms over her slit. "What happens when you put it in me?"

"It's going to be so sweet inside of you, to feel you squeezing and wet all around me. I want to give it to you."

"I really want you. I want you in me." She spread her legs wider and put one on his back, the other was running up and down frantically over his legs. "I ..." but suddenly she screamed as her eyes saw nothing but white light then flaming red. Her body exploded from the inside as the steel shaft rammed into her. Just as abruptly he pulled out. She gasped and held her body against his and struggled to catch her breath. "Oh God, that was fantastic. I never felt so full." One of her hands grabbed the cock and began to guide it back in.

This time he eased in slowly; she felt her body expanding around the shaft as it kept coming and coming. It seemed to be pushing a ball of pleasure up and into her. With her eyes wide with amazement she watched the huge cock slowly push into her frail body. With each inch she thought she was at the limit but then he pushed some more and new waves of bliss consumed her. Minute after minute went by and still he was feeding her pussy with cock. Finally with a satisfied groan from both of them the dark curls of his pubic hair became entangled with her golden dewy bush.

Again they paused, almost posing, as they reveled in the sensations of his cock all the way in her. He felt her juices swirling all around him in that tight tunnel. She felt like his cock was growing longer and wider as it pushed in deeply and spread her body out. "Oh, I love your cock, I love it in me. I want you to ride me now. I want you to feel good." She was starting to lift her hips up and she was squeezing her arms and legs tightly around him. Her face had a grimace of pain but she was giggling and sobbing with delight.

Slowly he drew out and she felt her soul being drawn out of her. She sighed and moaned; when he was almost all the way out he started with excruciating care to push back in. The cock seemed to find new places to touch as it journeyed deep into her. As the huge shaft throbbed with excitement Kathy felt her own body pulsating with the blood in his veins.

He went back and forth inside her in a slow sensual dance. She could do little more than moan and squeeze him tighter. Gradually an orgasm began to build inside her like coal being squeezed into a diamond. When the bliss burst inside her sending fireworks up and down her spine she began to bite his shoulder and ears as she howled, "Oh my God, it's so big, it's so good, I feel your cock between my ears!! Ride me baby, take me away." She was thrusting into him and he began to pick up the pace. Pumping faster and driving in harder. The pillow at her head kept her from crashing into the wooden frame of the bed. Her face was twisted in heavenly agony. "Come on baby, love me, love me, love me." Her nails were scratching up and down his back and her legs were kicking at him.

"I love fucking you," he was groaning, "You're so hot, so tight, I feel it coming, I'm coming." She could feel it too. His hot juices shot out just as he rammed in the deepest he had gone get. He stayed there for a few moments, shooting into every corner of her body. Then he began pumping in salvo after salvo. Each blast brought another shuttering orgasm and wail from the beauty underneath him.

"Yes, oh, yes, oh yes," was her constant scream as he continued to fill her up. Even after he was long drained out she was still bucking and writhing against him, bliss bursting in her like a constant series of explosions. Slowly she began to fade until she passed out into a dream.

When Kathy Shower woke up she was alone in the room. There was a towel and a bathrobe at the foot of the bed and she saw a bathroom through the open door. She got up and treated herself to a hot shower. The rain was still pounding the roof and its drumming kept her in a dreamy state. When the shower curtain was pulled open and a man stepped in she recognized Matthew's face through the steam of the shower. She smiled at him as he lifted her up and onto his gargantuan shaft. Holding a rail with both hands she let herself be pumped up and down like a doll. She had her legs wrapped around his hips and once she was stable he was able to take one hand and taunt her clit to ecstasy. As she bounced up and down her hair was flying and her nipples were tickling his chest. When he started to come he plunged her down on himself brutally and held her pussy against the base of his shaft as his hot seed flowed into her in one continuous stream. He emptied out and lowered her legs to the floor and they scrubbed each other lovingly.

Kathy's whole body was tingling with pleasure and she could barely speak. After the shower he patted her dry and helped her into the robe. He just wrapped a towel around his waist. It was dark now and when they headed down the stairs Kathy could see a large fire warming the living room. There were the two brothers sitting on the couch. One of them looked exactly like Matthew. She sat between them and turned to one and said, "Hi, I'm Kathy."

"Luke," he said with a smile.

She turned to the other brother expectantly, "We already met, Kathy. I'm Matthew." Kathy turned to the man in the towel who she had just made love with in the shower. "That's Mark," Matthew said with a chuckle. Kathy looked at each of the three men and her face was crimson.

Leaning back into the couch, she sobbed quietly. "I'm not that kind of girl. This is unfair."

Matthew tried to put an arm around her but was pushed away. "Kathy, we know how sweet you are; we could never think otherwise, but ...well... you're irresistible."

Again her lovely blue eyes moved from face to face. "How long do I have to stay here?"

"Well, the phone's down, and your car is kaput. The roads generally take a day to clear after the rain stops and it hasn't stopped yet. And the bridge is out, so... a day or two at least."

As Matthew was talking Kathy was looking at Mark and realizing that he and Matthew were exact twins, every inch of them. Then she turned to Luke next to her. He looked a little older with much longer hair. Her eyes involuntarily went down to his lap and she noticed that other parts of him were longer too. Her tongue reflexively darted past her lips for a second.

"I guess we'll have to make the most of it," she sighed.

"We fixed you some dinner," Matthew said proudly.

In fact, they had a nice spaghetti dinner set up in the dining room complete with candles and wine. During the meal Kathy enjoyed being teased and teasing back. It turns out that they all were fans of her appearance as Miss May and her Playmate of the Year pictorial was a big hit. As the wine flowed Kathy got more and more comfortable. By the end of the meal she was running her bare foot up and down Luke's leg as he sat across from her. All three men were dressed in simple overalls.

"So what's for desert; and don't say it's me," she laughed. The men laughed too and Mark explained that it was his turn to do dishes and Matthew's turn to put together a desert. Since Luke had made dinner his job was to entertain Kathy until desert was served.

Luke and Kathy walked hand in hand back to the living room. He built up the fire while Kathy sat on the floor next to him resting her chin on her knees. "So you're the older brother?"

"That's right."

"I think you're the bigger brother too."

"Yes, ma'am, I believe so. I never really did a study on it"

"I think I qualify as an expert now. Maybe I should measure you?"

He tossed another log on the fire. The flames jumped up and brightened the room. Kathy's eyes were flashing and her hair shimmered in the warm light. He faced her with a hard and determined look. "I think you should."

They both stood up in front of the fire. They watched their shadows on the opposite wall as Kathy unclasped the overalls and pushed them to the floor. He was untying her robe and unwrapping her gorgeous pale body. She ran her hand down his shaft with a grin. "I think you are bigger, but there's only one way to be sure." He bent down and filled her mouth with his tongue and pressed her breasts together. They spent a long time standing there and kissing and fondling each other's bodies.

Kathy took a deep breath and pushed Luke onto the floor and onto his back. She stood over his waist and began to lower herself down. When the cock pierced her she gave a little yelp and rocked her hips a bit. She continued down, swaying slightly so that the cock touched every inch of her insides. When she reached the base she gave a little bounce to drive him that much more into her. He thrust up and they were on their way. He was thrusting up and down and his rear made a slapping noise as it kept hitting the floor. She was howling brazenly and driving herself up and down the shaft with her breasts and her hair dancing wildly. He came, she came, he came again, and she came again. When they were finished she tossed herself on top of him. She lay there stroking his still rock hard shaft.

Mark and Matthew came in with desert and when they saw the nude beauty glowing in the firelight they immediately stripped off their clothes. Kathy gave no resistance as they lifted her off of Luke and carried her over to the coffee table. Matthew lay with his face up on the table and he and Mark slowly eased her bottom onto his cock; Kathy was squealing gibberish as she laughed and sobbed, twisting and turning into the sweet pain. As soon as he was all the way in, her body was draped over his and Mark positioned himself between her legs and rammed himself into her hungry pussy. Kathy felt her body completely consumed by cock but then Luke got up and she found his cock sliding down her throat.

All three rods were driving into her. The beautiful playmate was writhing and twisting and responding to each thrust with a burst of ecstatic pleasure. She giggled as she was gagging on Luke and trying to hold all of him in her sweet mouth; she realized that she had over a yard of cock pulsating inside of her. Her legs were flailing wildly and her arms were gripping the tabletop as she struggled to keep all the bodies from falling off the table. Hands were caressing every inch of her. She was being fucked inside and out. Matthew came first, then Mark, then Luke. The bolts of seed seemed to shoot through her and meet in the center of her quaking body where they exploded. All four bodies tumbled onto the floor in a mass of limbs and skin. Everybody was laughing and moaning when the door burst open and a huge hulking bear of a man stomped into the room, dripping with rain.

"Who's that?" Kathy gasped in fear.

"Oh, that's our big brother, John. He's been out hunting."

"Your BIG brother you say?"

12