Kathy's Beginnin: The E Was Good

Story Info
Stuck up straight Kathy is taught a lesson.
1.5k words
4.02
131.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scotsdude
Scotsdude
134 Followers

Following numerous requests, this is the first of many prequels to The E was Good. This is the beginning of Kathy's story.

* * * * *

18-year-old Kathy had had a long day a school. The girl had already taken her mock exams and had done very well, but that only made the teachers push even more for the real thing. She didn't care though, she already had her mind made up and already had a job offer. It was at Sci-sys where she worked part time at the moment. They were practically begging the girl to not do A-Levels; she was too good a programmer to ignore.

She lay on her bed, listening to the thud of techno coming from her sister Gayle's room. She wasn't having any of this, she thought as she stormed over to Gayle's door.

"Turn that fucking shit off! I've had a bad enough day as it is, thank you!" Kathy screamed, slamming the door behind herself.

"Fuck you too, miss goodytwoshoes!" Gayle screamed back.

Later that evening, Gayle went out clubbing with her girlfriend, Casey. Kathy wanted to go out somewhere too, but her parents didn't allow her.

Kathy sat in her room, wanting to be entertained. She started to think about clubbing. Well, if she wasn't able to go clubbing, then she'd bring the clubbing to her. She went into Gayle's room and picked up a couple of trance CDs, Paul Oakenfold's New York GU, and some Sasha and Digweed stuff.

She then phoned her friend Tamara and asked her to come round.

That evening, Tamara sat upstairs drinking cola. Talking and listening to music.

"Shame we don't have any drugs." Said Tamara.

Kathy thought about that, then ran into Gayle's room. She went through all the drawers until she found a little box which she opened to find ten little round pills with superman logos imprinted on them. She took two out and hoped Gayle wouldn't notice.


The girls took the pills. After half an hour, both started to worry about Kathy's parents downstairs, minutes after that, they didn't care. They remained sat, playing board games, but also half-danced using their upper bodies. At around one, Kathy's parents came up to say good night. They didn't mind the girls staying up as long as they liked and they were to help themselves to food if they felt hungry. They didn't suspect a thing.

At four am, Tamara had already crashed out asleep, but Kathy couldn't sleep, so she watched telly instead. It was around that time that she heard the door shut downstairs.

Kathy, dressed in a long Mickey Mouse t-shirt, went out onto the landing to greet her sister.

"Hi Gayle, where's Casey?" Kathy asked.

"Mind your own fucking business!" Gayle hissed back.

"Okay, sorry. Listen, I borrowed a couple of your CDs to listen to. Hope you don't mind."

"I told you to stay out of my room!" Gayle sounded like she was going to continue but she suddenly stopped and leaned towards Kathy's eyes. Then she ran to her room and found the box of Es. "You bitch!" She half whispered, half screamed. "Get in here!" Gayle dragged her sister into her room and shut the door. "You took two of my pills??"

"No, just one, Tamara took the other."

"In that case you owe me thirty quid bitch!"

"Okay, okay, I'll pay you, don't worry."

"I'm more worried about the fact you are going through my stuff!" And with that, Gayle slapped Kathy square on the cheek. Kathy immediately burst into tears and ran to her room.

Next day, in the afternoon, Kathy and Gayle's parents left for the weekend to see relatives; neither sister wanted to go. Tamara had gone home in the morning and both sisters sat in their respective rooms sulking.

'I don't need this shit!' Thought Kathy. 'I'm always playing the little sister, I'm sick of it!' She decided to confront Gayle.

Bursting into Gayle's room she began to scream. "What gives you the right to slap me? What gives you the right to treat me so badly? Huh?"

Gayle stood. "What gives you the right to take my stuff? What gives you the right to be a little shit to me? What gave you the right to insult the fact I'm a lesbian that time?"

"I was fourteen then! Jesus, you still haven't forgotten?"

"No, because you are still the same little bitch now! I'm surprised you didn't run to mummy and daddy and tell them you found that E. 'Mummy look at what Gayle has!' Fucking cunt!"

This time Kathy gave Gayle a firm slap on the face. Gayle immediately aimed to slap back but Kathy was ready and grabbed her arm. They struggled for a bit, falling onto the bed, Kathy trapping her older sister. Gayle, wanting to get free, twisted her wrist slightly and reached to Kathy's nipple and twisted. The response was not what she expected however.

Instead of a scream and a jump backwards, Kathy let out a moan from her lips. Surprised at herself, Kathy let go of Gayle and fell on to her back on the bed. She gulped.

Gayle stared open mouthed at her sister, then moved her hand onto Kathy's breast and gently squeezed. Kathy let out another moan, then pushed Gayle's hand away.

"Get off me you lezzo!"

Instead, Gayle, in one swift moment, put her hand under Kathy's skirt, then under her knickers, pushing two fingers inside Kathy's virgin pussy, though she no longer had a hymen.

"If you want me to get off you, why is your pussy wet?"

Kathy made no attempt to move Gayle's fingers, she just lay there looking at her sister. Finally tears ran down her cheeks. "I don't know. I'm sorry."

Gayle pulled her fingers out and wrapped her arms around her sister, hugging her tight.

"Don't worry Kathy, it's completely normal. You got turned on by all my touches, even though they were aggressive. I'm turned on too. Do you want to feel?"

Kathy thought for a moment, then, following a sniff, nodded. Gayle stood and undid her trousers, dropping them and her knickers to the floor, then taking off her tank top and bra. She then pulled Kathy's hand towards her pussy and pushed one of Kathy's fingers in.

"Feel how wet my pussy is?" Kathy nodded. "You did that. My baby sister made me excited. Get undressed Kathy." Kathy got scared. "Don't worry, I promise I won't do anything that'll make you feel bad."

Kathy took off her skirt, knickers and the t-shirt she was wearing, then she got back on the bed and held her hand out to Gayle. Gayle took it and Kathy pulled her on top. They hugged for a minute or two, then Gayle placed her lips on top of her sister's. They kissed, Kathy accepting Gayle's tongue instantly. Kathy liked the feeling of her naked sister on top of her, it was comforting.

Gayle got more daring and began rubbing Kathy's breasts, Kathy decided she should emulate whatever Gayle did, and put both her hands on Gayle's breasts and gently rubbed and squeezed. Kathy smiled and closed her eyes as Gayle placed her lips back on hers. Gayle placed her hand on Kathy's pussy and slowly rubbed her clit, every so often dipping her fingers inside Kathy. Kathy put her hands on top of Gayle's head and pushed.

"Lick me Gayle, please. I want to feel what it's like." Gayle was only too happy to oblige, lowering her head to Kathy's dripping vagina.

Kathy bucked her behind into the air in an instant orgasm. She grabbed Gayle's head and pulled it against her pussy. It didn't take long for Kathy to reach another orgasm. Kathy pulled Gayle's head up so they could kiss. The kiss was violent and lustful. Kathy grabbed Gayle and flipped her over, then she clamped her lips onto Gayle's breasts.

"OH YES! Kathy that's it!!!" Gayle screamed.

Kathy then lowered her head down to Gayle's pussy and began licking and sucking the same way Gayle had done to her. She felt Gayle's finger's run through her hair. Kathy was pleasantly surprised by the taste of her sister, in fact, she liked it a lot.

Soon Gayle erupted into an orgasm which could be heard all over the house. She pulled Kathy towards her and they kissed, wrapping their arms around each other and rolling around the bed.

"That was so nice!" Kathy gasped out.

"I told you." Gayle replied.

"I'm sorry for making fun of you back then. It was wrong of me."

"I'm sorry for being such a nasty bitch to you. Especially last night. I was just taking out my anger on you."

"It's water under the bridge. What happed though?"

"Casey left me for a boy."

"I'm sorry." The girls hugged and kissed again.

"It's okay. I've got my little sister to look after me now." Gayle said, smiling.

Kathy smiled back. "Oh yes, definitely, and we've got the weekend free to fuck. I wonder if Tamara will be interested in joining us." Kathy said, spreading her legs over Gayle's face and bringing her own down on Gayle's pussy.

Scotsdude
Scotsdude
134 Followers