Kathy's Clown Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.K.
K.K.
3,049 Followers

As I played with her breasts I slipped my free hand between her legs and began working on her clitoris. This had the desired effect. Kathy soon had an orgasm. After her orgasm Kathy said, "I want you to put your cock in me now. My cunt is hot and wet and I want you." Her language surprised me but also excited me.

As I began feeding my cock into Kathy's wet pussy I said, "You've been wanting my cock inside you all evening haven't you?"

She said, "No. I have been wanting your cock inside me for the last three years."

I started stroking very hard and fast at first then slowed to a more comfortable pace for both of us. I continued my slow steady strokes until I felt my climax building then I picked up the pace. Kathy had her second orgasm just before I shot my load of semen deep inside her pussy.

Once my climax ended and my cock was flaccid I pulled out and rolled over on my back. Kathy quickly put her panties on and cuddled with me. She said "I haven't be fucked that well in a long time."

That statement made me feel bad. I said, "What are you going to tell Jack?"

Kathy said, "I am not going to tell Jack anything. This will be our little secret."

"What if he finds out?"

"The only way Jack will find out about this is if I tell him. I still love Jack so do you think I am going to risk my marriage by telling him about tonight?"

I kissed Kathy and got dressed. Kathy was still wearing only her panties as she walked me to the door. We kissed again at the door and she gave my cock a squeeze and said, "I hope I can get this inside me again real soon. By the way Jack will still be out of town tomorrow night." Kathy gave me a naughty wink and said, "Call me tomorrow if you are interested in getting together."

I agreed to call, kissed Kathy one last time and left.

As I walked back to my house I had mixed feelings. I was feeling very sexually fulfilled and looking forward to another encounter with Kathy but I was also feeling guilty about fucking my best friends wife. When I got to my house I realized that today had been trash day and my trash can was still out by the curb so I picked up the can and took around to the back yard. After I set the trash can in place I looked over at the back of Kathy's house. With the light on in her bedroom and the window open I could see right into the room. I thought to myself that it was a good thing that I am the only neighbor with that view. I was just about to turn and go into the house when I saw Kathy standing in the bedroom still only wearing those red panties. I watched her for a minute when I saw someone else enter the room. I suddenly got scared. Was it Jack. Had he come home unexpectedly or was someone else there either invited or uninvited.

I decide that I had to know what was going on so I quietly moved through my yard into Jack and Kathy's yard. When I got to the house the bedroom window was above my head so that I could not see in but there was a step ladder leaning against the house just below the window so I climbed up. From the top of the ladder I could see the whole room. Jack was in the room with Kathy and he was hugging her. They weren't talking at the moment. Finally Jack let go of Kathy, stepped back and looked at her and said, "You really look hot. I don't think I have ever been more attracted to you than I am at this moment." I wondered how he was going to react when he sticks his cock in Kathy only to find that I had already been there. My stomach was churning and the palms of my hands were sweating as I watched Jack reach out and put his hand over Kathy's pussy and press. He had to feel how wet she was, he had to know something was wrong. The funny thing was that Kathy didn't seem at all worried. Jack walked around behind Kathy and put his arms around her. He had one hand on her breasts and the other on her panties pressing against her pussy again. When Jack and Kathy started talking again I had to strain to hear them but I caught every word. Jack said, "So did you enjoy yourself tonight?"

Kathy responded, "Had a great time."

Jack again, "I really didn't think that you could get him. I guess I lost the bet."

Kathy said, "You sure did and now it is time to pay off." then she sat down on the bed.

Jack walked over to Kathy and said, "I always pay my gambling debts." Jack reached down and pulled Kathy's panties off then he lifted her legs in the air and spread the apart. With Kathy completely open to him Jack moved straight down and began eating Kathy's pussy. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Jack was eating Kathy's cum filled pussy. As he was tonguing her Kathy started talking. "How does it taste. You know Bill hadn't been laid in over seven months so he left a very big load in me.

Jack mumbled "Yea, I noticed."

Kathy continued, "You know three years ago when you got me to admit that I might be interested in fucking Bill I had no idea I would enjoy it as much as I did. For a while I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to get him horny enough to fuck his best friend's wife but once I got him talking about sex I knew I had him hooked. Did you enjoy the show?"

Jack lifted his head and said, "I loved the show. Watching my two favorite people in the world having sex was the biggest sexual turn on of my life."

"Do you want me to put on another show for you tomorrow night?"

"You know I do."

"Are you going to clean me up afterward like you are doing now?"

"Absolutely."

Kathy pulled Jack up to her face and they kissed. Then Kathy asked, "Do you think we should tell Bill that you don't mind if he has sex with me?"

"Maybe we can tell him sometime but I think it might scare him off and I don't want to lose him as a friend. We'll just have to play that by ear." Jack got up and stripped off his clothes and Kathy began sucking him off. As I watched I didn't know how to feel about what had happened. I had been used by Kathy and Jack for there own sexual fun. But I hadn't been hurt by it. I enjoyed the sex and still wanted to fuck Kathy again.

K.K.
K.K.
3,049 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
Tim413413Tim413413about 9 years ago
Really nice start.

So, is the author going to have Bill play dumb so the three of them can keep enjoying the fantasy/fetish? Was this Kathy's first bar pick-up?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
As far as he knew, he just had an affair with his best friends wife

And he's ok with it, even though his wife cheated on him. There's Norway he would have done that to his best friend. I can't believe he would even do it to someone he hated. That plus his lack of respect for Kathy would be evident since she is no better than his ex-wife.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
I rated it 4****.

I don't like that the husband watched so I couldn't give it 5*****.

MarvinSMarvinSabout 13 years ago
Bah

I don't understand men who want their women to be fucked by other men.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
In Her Eyes A husband doesn't like what he sees.in Loving Wives
Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
April's Mistake Wife cheats, husband finds out. Ten years later...in Loving Wives
More Stories