Kathy's German Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlutKathy
SlutKathy
499 Followers

Michael had been filming everything right from the start. He even had somebody film it when he had undressed me in the beginning on the dance floor. He had obviously planned it all, and I was to be the star of his next film.

My mum, Pam, and Clair had also been following me around, urging the people to use me, telling the men to fuck my ass or wank over her daughter's slut body. As the men fucked me, Clair was telling them to twist or pinch my nipples or maul and pull on my tits, which were now red and marked. She said she loved to her me cry out as my ass hole was being stretched, and my nipples abused.

As I crawled into one room, I was pulled up by my hair by a posh elderly lady who dragged me to a table and bent me over it. Two other women in their late fifties held me down while the other began to smack my ass hard with her hand.

"You filthy slut, you are a disgrace to women, whoring your body like this, being naked and showing it off, and letting it be used by all these men," she screamed at me, as she punished me. I was crying out as she whacked my ass.

"Use this," I heard a mans voice say.

Next minuet there was a loud crack and a sharp pain across my ass cheeks as a leather belt made contact with my bare flesh. I screamed out and struggled against the hands holding me down. She just laughed and thrashed my ass more. My ass cheeks were on fire.

One of the women pulled a man over, "Shove your cock in her mouth, to shut the cunt up," she said to him, then slapped me across the face.

The man shoved his cock and face fucked me as the women carried on thrashing my ass.

"Let us have a go," I heard my mum shout.

"Yea let mum whip her slag daughter's ass."

She really went to it, laying the strip of leather across my naked ass. She was telling me what a whore I was, saying that I needed a good thrashing now and then, even at my age because I was such a filthy slut who likes to let so many men use her body for sex.

After several good strikes to my ass, Pam and mum turned me onto my back. "Hold her again ladies, spread-eagled this time," they asked several women.

Hands pinned me to the table and pulled my arms above my head and my legs wide apart exposing my gaping cunt with cum still dribbling from it. Crack, I heard the thin leather again make contact with my flesh, this time across my tits. I screamed and struggled against the hands to no avail. My nipples stood up erect and large as the were whipped again. Everybody was shouting and cheering as I was punished.

"Look at the whores nipples standing up," somebody shouted out and laughed.

"Lay it across your slut's cunt then mum," another shouted.

Mum complied with this request and brought the belt down across my pubic area and my open cunt curling over my clit. My body squirmed and contorted against the pain, but it was making me cum, and I cried out as another orgasm spasm through my body. Several more times it fell across my cunt making me piss myself, then she went back to work on my tits.

"The cunts pissed herself," I heard a women shout. Everybody laughed.

I then felt a hand on my cunt rubbing my stinging cunt. I looked down to see Clair. She started to finger me then pushed all her hand up to her wrist and began fisting me. It slipped in easily with all the cocks that had been up there and all the cum that was over it. Clair fisted me for a while until a large fat women gave her a champagne bottle and said, "Use this on her slack cunt luv,"

Clair used the large end on my baggy cunt and the neck end on my ass hole. Pam was whipping and playing with my enlarged nipples as she done this. I was moaning loudly and my exhausted body twisting on the table as I cum over and over again.

"I've always wanted to do this to some slut, since I saw it in a porno movie," Clair said, as she rammed her fist and the bottle into my now well used and gapping orifices.

Michael was still filming, getting in close to see Clair's fist and the bottle wanking me to orgasms. In my haze of lust and pleasure, I was imagining how many people who would see this film, how many people would see this forty two year old married woman, naked, being gangbanged by dozens of men, fisted and whipped by her mother and aunty, and everything else that was still to be down to her used body that night.

Clair had now finished wanking me and my mum and Pam had stopped whipping my tits. I just lay there panting; my legs open wide and hanging over the edge of the table. Even now more men came over to make use of the whore as more cocks were fed into my holes. Even some of the posh old women shoved more objects into my cunt as they were encouraged to by the men.

"The bitch takes this bottle in her big cunt easy," one woman said as she brought me to a climax with a bottle.

All I could now do was lay there and moan and cum. my arms and legs hanging limply over the sides as I was used, until all the party guests had exhausted themselves on me.

I was left there for a few minuets. I could see Michael and my mum and Clair talking to a couple of men who then walked over to me, took hold of my arms and dragged my off the table and across the floor outside into the back yard where they dumped me amongst the rubbish and tied to a post. I was told this was where trash like me was kept.

I thought that was it, but one of the men, who had dragged me outside, pulled me onto my knees by my hair, got his cock out, and told me to open my mouth. As I opened my mouth he began to piss, filling my mouth with his warm golden piss and showering my face with it. I swallowed a lot of it but it ran down my cheeks and neck, dripping onto my tits, and running down my belly and between my legs.

This caused a huge round of applause, and of course everybody wanted to get on the bandwagon and use the naked heap of flesh as a public toilet. As they all pissed over me, every inch of my body was soaked in the warm yellow liquid. One guy held my head back by my hair as he and another once again pissed into my open mouth. I must have swallowed a lot of it to add to my belly full of cum.

I was left for what remained of the night, tied to the post amongst the rubbish and waste food from the party. From time to time men would still come out and pull my ass in the air to give it another pounding or just to piss or wank over me. Even the women came and pissed over my worthless body as I lay there in the piss and dirt.

Next morning, Michael came out, untied me, and helped me to my feet. "You are a fucking mess Kathy," he said and grinned at me.

"I recon you would be as well if you had been what I have," I replied.

He laughed.

"Come and get cleaned up," he said.

Michael led me back inside to one of the bathrooms where I showered. I received several cheers and applause from people on the way. "Hope you lot enjoyed making use of my body," I said back to them. They all assured me they had.

After I had showered and was drying myself, Michael came back in. "Ah, that's better," he said. As he looked me up and down, he said, "One last thing Kathy, do you mind if I have one last shag, I did not get chance to give you ass a good fucking,"

I laughed, "Well I suppose you better had, most of the rest of your guest have been there, so why not."

He came over and kissed me, stroking and squeezing my tits and fingering my cunt. I bent over the sink and said "Fuck my ass then,"

He pushed the bell end in and then with one lunge buried the rest of his cock up me ass. "God, that's good," he groaned as he slid in and out. He soon emptied his load into my rear passage.

"Enjoy that then, I did," I whispered into his ear as I stuck my tongue in it. He just smiled.

He left the bathroom as I got cleaned up again and dressed, and then went down to meet up with mum and co down stairs. "Well, you're just what you're mum and Pam told me Kathy, one hell of a slut. I would never have believed a woman could let herself be used like that and enjoy it, but fucking hell, I loved watching you get fucked bandy, and your slut body being whipped and pissed on," Clair said."

Well thank you for your comments, I'm glad you enjoyed yourself, I know I did," I replied. Clair said she had let a couple of men fuck the ass off her later as she had been so turned on by it all. I told her I reckoned she's a bit of a slut herself. Maybe she ought to join me a bit next time. Put on a show with us both naked for the men. She laughed and said, maybe.

Just as we were about to leave, Michael came over. "Thanks for a great time Kathy," he said.

"That's ok, we've all had fun," I said.

With that he handed me an envelope with five hundred pounds in it. "What's this for then," I asked.

"Ha-Ha, you know damn well what it is for, you saw me filming it all, he said.

I laughed.

"If it sells well, and I'm sure it will, I'll send you the same amount again. People enjoy watching an older married women being such a slut and being used like one. I also showed your wedding ring a lot for them to see you were married."

I put the money in my handbag and said, ok, thanks then, also could you send a copy of the film for my husband to watch, he would love it.

"Yea sure I will," Michael replied.

I gave him my address and phone number as the taxi arrived. We said our farewells.

"I'll send it soon for him," Michael shouted to me as we drove off.

Back at the hotel, I went to bed for several hours as I was shagged out. The rest of the day we all took it easy and packed for our early departure the next morning. My only bit of activity was later on that evening, when I fucked the two young porters and another of their mates, after mum had invited them up. I answered the door to them all dressed only in my black stockings, suspenders, and high heels, nothing else. I had freshly shaved my cunt as well. They did not mind one bit having an audience of three older women watching as they all fucked me for an hour or more in several positions in all holes. They all left with smiles on their faces and a handful of Polaroid photos of the night to remember me by.

When we arrived home the next day, we all had fun telling Chas about the sex club, the party and the porters. After they all decided that I ought to be punished by Chas for being such a cum slut while away so I was made to strip naked then bent over a chair while he gave my ass a good tanning, then my cunt and ass a good fucking while they all watched. He now can't wait to get the video, which Michael has phoned to say is on the way, to watch. He said we will have a party when it arrives with, mum, Pam, and Clair, along with a several of his mates and a few of the neighbours to watch it. I suppose I will have to give a live performance after as well. Ah well, its fun though.

SlutKathy
SlutKathy
499 Followers
12