Kathy's Night Out with the Boys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allen followed David's lead with my other hand. I replaced his hand on my pussy, hinting for more of his gentle fingering of my labia and clitoris. When I could feel his finger in my vagina, I returned my hand to squeeze his hardening cock.

My brain exploded with the realization that I was holding two cocks while being touched by two men at the same time. I hungrily turned my head to kiss David on the mouth. This dual foreplay soon had me moaning loudly and thrusting my hips with eager passion.

David sensed my impending orgasm, and rolled into a semi-sitting position, his back supported by the pillows. He pulled my torso onto his belly, and I enjoyed the feeling of his cock pressing between my buttocks. He pulled my face sideways to kiss my lips, while continuing to knead my breasts and pinch my nipples, now with both of his hands. My insides were aching with pleasure.

At the same time, Allen re-positioned himself between David's legs, and placed my legs over his shoulders, opening my pussy so wide that he could see my inner lips and clitoris. These were the targets of his tongue, and Allen tasted my well-flowing passion juices. I soon learned that he was an expert pussy-eater.

The feelings were almost too intense. My moanings erupted into a loud scream. "Oh, God! Oh, shit! Oh, Allen, don't stop. Right there, …ooooh, Godddddddd!"

I tried to pull Allen's face deeper into my pussy, and my hips thrust up forcefully with each of his tongue stabs. David had to stop kissing me because I was shaking my head from side to side as my passion mounted. I felt myself coming and tried to move my hips and hands to gain the release my body was demanding.

Allen and David were expert and tender lovers who could sense my near-orgasm feelings. Allen withdrew his tongue and slowed his licking, sometimes gently blowing across my wet pussy. Likewise, David fell back to just lightly brushing my nipples and kissing me softly on my neck. Whenever they felt me coming down from that aroused level, Allen resumed his tongue attack on my clitoris and vagina, and David went back to exciting my breasts and nipples. Quickly, I would start to moan, then scream again, after which they would slacken the pace once more. Four times, they brought me almost to the peak, then backed off. I begged for them to let me come, and my body glistened with perspiration. Finally, Allen did not stop when my moans, screams, and hips were straining for my orgasm. His tongue flicked even faster on my clitoris, sending me over the top. When I screamed and shook with my orgasm, Allen penetrated my vagina with his middle finger, stimulating my G- spot. I could feel my vaginal contractions around his finger, and stopped counting after seven. I almost passed out as my body enjoyed its giant orgasm.

Allen ceased his stimulation and got off the bed. David gently rolled me to one side, and then slid out from under me. I lay there, too exhausted to move and gasping for breath. Allen went to the table, and re-filled the three wine glasses. They sipped silently, waiting until I had calmed down from my climax. It took almost two minutes before I could sit up and smile at Allen. He gave me a glass of wine, and I swallowed eagerly.

"My God!" I said. "I have never come like that before in my life! I am totally wiped. Give me some time to recover. Oh, Christ! Was that terrific. My knees are still like rubber."

As we sipped our wine, the two men sat down next to me. I was still too sensitive to have my breasts or pussy touched, but enjoyed feeling two hands gently sliding over my legs and shoulders. I responded by grasping their cocks in my hands, and squeezing them to keep them hard. After about another five minutes, I felt that it was time for me to pleasure them.

I got to my knees and asked, "How can I do you two now? I want to suck and fuck two very terrific lovers."

Allen slid up on the bed to recline his back with the pillows. He spread his legs and positioned me between his knees. I understood what he had in mind, and grinned at him before kissing him on the mouth. It didn't take too much stroking and sucking of his cock before I heard his moans of pleasure. His cock was throbbing and leaking pre-cum. I put more of his cock in my mouth, and moved my head up and down to give him the feeling of fucking my mouth.

I wanted to continue sucking to Allen's orgasm, but he pushed on my shoulders and withdrew from my mouth.

"Now do David like you did me, Kathy. You are really good at sucking cock. Make David come in your mouth this time, though."

"What about you, lover? How do you get off?"

"In your cunt, Kathy. I'm going to fuck you while you give David a great blowjob. We need you to time and control us so that you can experience two guys coming in you simultaneously. Diane says it's the best sexual sensation she ever felt."

I nodded agreement, sliding over to David to suck his cock. One of Allen's hands was teasing my pussy and clitoris from behind. His other was exploring the rim of my anus. At the same time, David teased my nipples and breasts. I couldn't believe that I could be coming again so quickly.

Allen believed it, though, and moved his body behind mine, pressing his cock against my backside. He grabbed my hips while kissing my spine and shoulders. I reached between my legs, guiding his cock into my vagina. I was so well lubricated, that his first thrust penetrated so deeply that I felt his balls slap against my body. I tried to move my mouth up and down David's cock in sync with Allen's thrusts. Allen's finger explored my vagina, looking for my clitoris. I moved my hips to aid his search, until his stimulation was right where I wanted it.

I could feel myself coming, and sensed Allen's cock swelling for his ejaculation as well. To hasten David, I tickled his nipples with my fingernails, and sucked harder, bobbing my head in time with Allen's humping of my cunt. David moaned with pleasure, and threw his head back.

"Oh, God, you feel great! I'm going to come."

I tried to pace my services to have all three lovers come at the same time. While rocking my hips and body in response to Allen's fucking, I tickled David's nipples faster. He came just seconds before Allen. I gagged on the multiple spurts of David's cum in my mouth, while at the same time Allen's cum washed my vagina. The effect pushed me over the top, and I had three or four orgasms.

I was too sensitive after my orgasms to have any cocks in my mouth or my cunt. I rolled off David, forcing Allen to roll onto his side, pulling his cock out of me. He positioned our bodies so that we lay spoon style. I smiled wearily at David, and swallowed the cum that remained in my mouth. Then I closed my eyes and laid my head on David's softening cock. I didn't care that Allen put his cock back in me and thrust a few more times.

All three of us lay still, no one talking, for over five minutes, all coming down from our mutual climaxes. I was in a sexual daze, feeling my breasts being squeezed by someone, and my pussy stroked by someone else. Finally, David rose from the bed. Allen followed, withdrawing his now soft cock from me. They both went to get another glass of wine. I sat up in the bed to admire my two lovers.

"Oh, Allen and David," I exclaimed. "That was so fucking unbelievable! We all came together, and I got my mouth and my cunt filled with your cum at the same time. You've made me into a slut, but one very satisfied slut. When you're ready, you two, I want the second half of this game to begin."

Shortly, both men were up to the task, and once again I was simultaneously feeling Allen's cum in my mouth and David's in my vagina. My own climax was less intense this time, but I still felt multiple waves of smaller orgasms.

It was well after one o'clock in the morning when the three of us recovered from the second fuck-and-suck session. Allen and David sandwiched me in Allen's shower, and I savored the sensual feeling of my breasts and genital area being soaped and scrubbed by four loving hands. After a final rinse, Allen raised my arms and David toweled my body dry. He grinned and gave my pussy and breasts an extra rubdown with the towel. It felt wonderful.

I said, "Allen and David. Thank you for introducing to so many exciting things. This night out with the boys will be one that I will never forget."

I wrapped myself in my towel to go to my room. The smooth sheets and warm blanket soothed my tender body. Thoughts were whirling around in my head. In the morning, I would be flying back home, accompanied by two of my co-workers who had just fucked my brains out. I was supposed to act as if nothing had happened.

I also thought of my husband, and how I wanted to share with him what I just did. I now believed David and Allen when they said that their wives would be making lust to Brad like they did to me. I knew that I loved my husband very deeply. Yet at the same time, I had to admit that I wanted more sex with Allen and David.

"Could their wives feel the same way as I did?" I wondered. "Diane is still married to David, yet Allen admits that he has sex with her. And Terri and David do likewise. Those four must have two levels of love to live the lives they do – they love one person as a married partner, with all that entails; and they have lovers just for the pleasure of sex. They are not promiscuous, nor do they put their partners in jeopardy of scandal or public criticism."

Just then I noticed the blinking red light on the room telephone – a message for me. I picked up, punched the number for messages, and heard Brad's voice.

"Hi, sweetheart. It's 1:00 A.M. here already, and you must still be out having a good time with David and Allen. I just got back myself, after having a mind-blowing night with Terri and Diane. I'm really curious how your night went. No matter how late it is, call me. Let's share our stories, and have our very own phone sex. Love you very much."

I immediately called Brad back. Relating my experiences to him got me excited once again, and I eagerly asked him to tell me what he did with Diane and Terri. By the time he was finished, I was playing with myself and sopping wet.

"Oh, sweetheart, that was some hot night! We each got to fulfill our fantasies of swinging threesomes. Did Diane and Terri mention that they, David, and Allen want us to join them in swinging on a regular basis? What do you think of the idea, Brad?"

"Diane and Terri did mention it, Kathy, but they suggested that the six of us discuss it together at the airport before we make any decisions. It's awfully late now, and I'm positively exhausted. Let's call it a night."

I agreed. We said our goodbyes, and I slept soundly until it was time to get ready for the flight back home. Our bags were already transported to the airport, so all I had to do was get some coffee and catch the hotel shuttle. Thirty minutes later, I caught up with David and Allen in the lobby. As soon as they saw me coming out of the elevator with my carry-on bag hanging from my shoulder, they hurried over to me. Allen had a worried look on his face.

"Good morning, you two!" I said brightly. "Did you sleep well after our threesome last night? I am still floating on air thinking about how great you both were. Oh, I talked to David last night afterwards. You were right about Diane and Terri giving him a terrific night as well, so now any tiny feelings of guilt in the back of my mind are all gone."

Allen looked somewhat confused.

"But, Terri called me, and she said that Brad didn't …"

David touched Allen's arm and interrupted.

"What did Brad tell you, Kathy?" David asked.

"Oh," Kathy replied. "He told me about all that he and your wives did together. Boy, you guys are married to some awfully hot women. After we shared our swinging tales, I mentioned your idea of making something on a regular basis. He wants the six of us to discuss this together back home."

David said, "Then let's us three say no more about this until we meet our spouses at the airport. We'd better get on the shuttle. It looks like its getting ready to leave."

It was a wonderful feeling to see Brad at the airport when we landed. We kissed passionately, and I tingled inside to hear how much he loved me and missed me. I realized that I missed him, too, even though I had received so much great sex.

Diane and Terri were also there to meet David and Allen. The six of us decided to have a drink together before picking up our luggage and leaving the airport. Brad and I walked together towards the bar. David and Diane followed, with Allen and Terri in the rear. I wondered why both couples were lagging so far behind us, and why they were whispering.

At the bar, after the waitress brought our order, I thanked the two women for giving Brad such a good time last night.

"Brad told me the highlights of your night out together," I said. "You two really blew his fucking mind. I couldn't get over how imaginative you are in your lovemaking. And because he got laid by you two, I don't have a single guilty thought about what I did."

Diane smiled at Brad, staring into his eyes.

"Well, let me tell you, Kathy," she said. "Your husband can be even more imaginative. Sometime I'd like to hear the version he told you of our threesome."

David asked Brad what he thought about our new arrangement. All of us looked with interest as Brad began to speak.

"I'm glad that you broke the ice, David. By the way, thank you and Allen for giving me the opportunity to have a threesome with Diane and Terri. However, since last night, I've been thinking a lot about what we all did, and how best to handle this rather delicate relationship."

He paused to take a sip from his drink before continuing. I was dying to hear that he would agree to have us join up as the third swinging couple. What he did say floored me.

"I've come to the conclusion that I wouldn't be able to trust myself with multiple partners," he said. "It would be very difficult to continue to have a wholesome and mutually satisfying relationship with the woman I married. My entire life revolves around Kathy and our love for each other. I have to admit, though, that for the past couple of months, I have developed a strong attraction to another married woman."

I was absolutely astonished at what Brad just said. I'm sure that I wasn't the only person at the table who wanted to know who 'the other woman' might be. All of us were speechless, waiting to hear more.

"Now you see my predicament," he continued. "I could agree to have an open marriage with a swinging arrangement with all of us here. However, if Kathy permitted me to have sex with Diane and Terri, I know that I would be weak enough to rationalize that it also gave me sanction to have an affair with this other woman."

He looked straight at me, the love for me so evident in his eyes.

"And that, Kathy, would break up our marriage for certain, and most likely, hers as well."

I reached for Brad's hand, trying to fight back the tears. He laced his fingers into mine. I felt so reassured by his love for me. We lost eye contact as he turned to look at the others.

"At this moment, both Kathy and I have gone only as far as a one-time satisfaction of a sexual fantasy, and I thank you all for your assistance in this. However, I must decline the invitation to pursue any more open sexual activities with you."

"You salespeople have many opportunities for sex on the road, and we spouses who remain here at home probably have even more. Therefore, I propose that we three couples follow some sage advice: what goes on the road, stays on the road, and what goes on in the home, stays in the home."

Brad looked at me once again.

"Kathy, I am sorry if things did not turn out as you wish. I also promise that I will never see or even think of Alis, er, this other woman again. I want you always to be my wife, my lover, my best friend."

I was so overcome with emotion that I started crying on Brad's shoulder. He put his arms around me, and his hands rubbing my back felt so comforting. It took me about a minute to regain my composure enough to say what I knew I had to say.

"David, Allen, Diane, and Terri, I'm sorry, but I am going to stay monogamous with Brad, as long as he will want me. Can you still accept me as a co-worker, and Brad as a friend?"

Diane rose from her chair to give me a hug, followed by kissing Brad on the mouth.

"Kathy," she said. "I know that David and Allen will always love you as a woman and respect you as a valued salesperson. And, Brad, you must promise Terri and me that you will continue to be our very good friend."

The tension that had been building vanished. I was so relieved that the six of us could resume our former relationships. There was one thing, though, that I felt I had to say, especially in front of Brad.

"David and Allen, you are two terrific lovers. We fucked each other only once, but I'm going to remember that night for as long as I live."

I felt David's hands stop rubbing my back for just a moment. It didn't matter, because just as quickly, he began his loving stroking again.

"I have a question, Brad," said Diane. "Could the other woman that you are giving up possibly be the one in the restaurant that you told me about last week?"

"Really, Diane," Brad replied. "You are asking me to be indiscrete. All I will say is quite possibly."

I saw him wink at Diane, but did not understand what they were talking about. I knew nothing about any woman in a restaurant. It didn't really matter. Brad was looking at me so tenderly at that moment.

"Hey, Brad," Terri broke in. "I'm curious. Was our threesome last night everything you fantasized it would be?"

Everyone at the table except me broke up into gales of laughter, like they were sharing a joke.

Brad said, "Terri, as I described it to Kathy last night, it was everything that I could imagine."

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
The Seduction of My Wife He sets up his wife for a friend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Filling up Amy Devoted wife will do anything for hubby.in Loving Wives
My Wife's Only Gangbang It was just supposed to be dinner.in Loving Wives
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
More Stories