Katie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spiewgels
Spiewgels
68 Followers

Sarah smiled her cold smile again. Upon seeing Katie turned to leave, Sarah noticed for the first time how truly thick her stepdaughter's ass was. It seemed to come from nowhere, with the young girl's body not seeming to have been able to have such a behind. As Katie disappeared around the corner, Sarah reached into her robe massaging her left breast before reaching down to calm her already stirring vagina.

**********

The next day was pretty much a blur as everyone had business to take care of from very early on. Sarah was at work and John had already caught his flight. Katie decided to spend the day running errands and catching up with neighborhood friends. She didn't return home until that evening around 6. She rushed straight into her room to shower and change clothes for a night out with some old friends.

Katie was very happy that her stepmom wasn't home yet and figured that she'd hurry and dress before her stepmom came home. After showering, she threw on a turquoise baby-doll tank top to contrast with her bright red hair and white pleated miniskirt. Following a bit of searching through the closet, she found her five-inch stiletto spiked heels that matched the sexy tank top. Having gotten the hard part out the way, she went ahead with adding make-up and accessories and flew out the door as fast as she could.

Sarah got home within minutes of Katie leaving and went to go shower off the day's craziness. After grabbing herself a yogurt snack, she headed to the other end of the home to see if Katie was there. Seeing the bed littered with different outfits she figured that Katie had probably went out. She came back to the kitchen to look for Katie's number on the refrigerator. She called the number using the house phone and after two rings, the cell phone went to voicemail.

Sarah pondered this. She knew that whenever she didn't want to talk to someone, she would end the call immediately sending them to voicemail. She called again and this time the phone went to voicemail after one ring. Sarah sat down at the table in her red robe, her face becoming the same color as her garment.

Sarah wasn't used to being mouthed off to or brushed aside as a rag doll. She went to her room and closed the door. She fixed herself up as if she was going out: she put on a white tight-fitting cap-sleeved shirt and a black mini. She finished off the ensemble with her high-heeled black pumps with the ankle strap. She eyed herself in the mirror deciding on how she wanted to wear her hair. Her decision turned out to involve pinning her hair back and up as many of her professors had done in college. Opening of the drawers, she found an old pair of glasses that she used to wear and put those on as well.

Sarah strolled back into the kitchen and reached above the cabinets to grab the Napa Valley Cabernet. She poured herself a glass of the wine and sat at the kitchen table to wait...

**********

The front door came open a few minutes after twelve followed by soft irregular clopping. Sarah straightened up at the table. The few hours of sipping on the wine had slouched her a bit. She turned her gaze towards the hallway leading from the front door. She watched as Katie slightly stumbled in holding onto the walls for guidance.

"Good evening, Katie." Sarah rimmed her wine glass with her middle finger.

"Sure." Katie continued to walk through the kitchen passing the table where Sarah sat.

As Katie was nearing her room door she felt a violent tug on the back of her hair and she halfway collapsed against another body behind her.

"Bitch, I said good evening." Sarah hadn't raised her voice at all. She had a handful of red hair in her fist and her wine glass in the other hand.

"What are you doing? Get off of me." Katie tried to struggle away but Sarah was too strong for her. She tried pulling away as Sarah held tightly onto her hair and guided her back towards the middle of the home. As they reached the living room, Sarah sat her glass down on a table and directed Katie towards one of the couches.

Sarah pushed Katie onto the couch causing her stepdaughter's miniskirt to flap above her nice round ass revealing a white laced thong. Katie half turned around looking at her stepmother incredulously as if she had just committed the hugest crime.

"What the hell are you doing?!! How dare you put your hands on me??!!!" Katie reached back to where her fiery hair was pulled and rubbed slowly.

"I'm really tired of your attitude and I can't have you out of control." Sarah straightened the wrinkles out of her shirt and tucked her black skirt under her as she began to sit down beside Katie.

Katie started to move slightly away but before she could she felt a hand grasp her hair again. With the hand preventing her from moving, her stepmother pulled at her left leg pulling Katie back closer. Sarah kept her eyes on the lace thong that was on Katie's ass as she slid the girl backwards over her knee.

"Katie, you'd be best off if you didn't make this any worse." Sarah rested her hand over her stepdaughter's ass.

"What are you going to do?" The fear was very evident in Katie's voice as she spoke. She was able to turn her head a bit to try and discern from her stepmother's face what she was planning to do.

"Turn and put your face down." Sarah yanked at her stepdaughter's hair making it clear that she wasn't to be disobeyed. Katie slowly turned back around and put her hear head down.

Sarah took her hand off of Katie's ass and raised it high into the air. With a swift movement, she brought the hand down hard onto her stepdaughter's ass.

"Oww. Sarah, what the fuck are you doing?!? You can't spank me, I'm grown and not your daughter!!!"

Sarah brought her hand up and swung again.

"Stop it!!! You're a fucking psycho!" Katie's voice had begun to quiver a bit as she was on the verge of crying.

Sarah came down again on Katie's ass. Her stepdaughter broke into tears. She was trying to keep from crying but her stepmom was so strong.

"I can and I am spanking you. You will learn to respect me. You can start by calling me mother." Sarah swung down again on Katie taking note of how quickly her stepdaughter's ass was turning red. Katie screamed out pain.

"You're not my mother!!! I'm not calling you that!" Katie spoke in between sobs.

At this last comment, Sarah decided to stop the long drawn out strikes and switch to a flurry of hits. She took her hand and started to repeatedly hit Katie on her ass over and over again.

"Please stop it. I don't want anymore. Please. Just stop it, Sarah." Katie was wiggling around but never too much as the grip on her hair would cause more harm.

"What did you call me?" Sarah made the flurry of attacks on her stepdaughter's ass harder.

"Sarah, stop it....Don't do this to me!" Katie was loudly sobbing now, moving her hips and trying unsuccessfully to avoid the hits.

Sarah continued spanking the young girl. After about fifteen seconds had passed she again increased the power of her strikes.

"No, no, no...I'm sorry, Sarah...I'm so, so sorry...Don't hurt me anymore!!" Katie was trying to put her hand behind her but that only resulted in more hair pulling. Sarah stopped long enough to pull down her stepdaughter's thong and then continued on, always increasing the power.

Katie began kicking her legs back and forth, her turquoise heels shining brightly. Still, Sarah only slapped Katie's wiggling ass harder and harder.

"Will you please, please give me another chance??!" Katie had tears soaking the couch. Only more hits rained down on her bright red ass.

"I won't be disrespectful anymore, I promise...Stop it, please...Please stop spanking me...MOTHER, forgive me!!!" Katie screamed out this last part very loud. The spanking subsided.

Sarah rested her hand once more on her stepdaughter's ass. She was amazed, still, at its size.

"I see that you're starting to learn." Sarah released her grip on her poor stepdaughter's hair and watched as the vibrant red head just dropped into the couch. Katie was still slightly kicking her legs at a very slow speed. She was still crying as she lay over her stepmother's knees.

"Do you know why I had to do that, Katie?" Sarah began slightly rubbing over her stepdaughter's ass to comfort the pained bottom.

Katie's head nodded in confirmation.

"Tell me why I did it." Sarah raised her hand and slammed down hard on Katie's ass. A pained grunt came out of Katie.

"You had to...teach me...a lesson." Katie's voice was quiet and subdued, talking between whimpers.

"Teach a lesson for what?" Sarah spanked her stepdaughter once more. Katie yelped out again.

"You...had to...teach me...about being...a...bad girl." Katie continued sobbing into the couch.

"Good girl." Sarah rubbed Katie's ass a bit more and then pulled her miniskirt back over it, the thongs still pulled partially down.

"May I go now?" Katie had turned her head around to look at her stepmother.

Sarah smacked Katie's ass again through the thin miniskirt material. Katie gasped out.

"I mean...May I go now, mother?" Katie looked fearfully into her stepmother's eyes.

"You may, dear." Sarah sat there as Katie slowly rose up off of her. Katie got up and reached around her thighs to pull her thong back up. She started to walk away.

Sarah glanced down at her own legs feeling the sweat from her stepdaughter. She couldn't believe her eyes; right there on her left knee was something that clearly wasn't sweat. She hopped up off of the couch and caught up to her slowly walking stepdaughter. She grabbed the young girl by her neck and guided her to the wall.

Katie had gasped and jumped when she felt the woman grabbing her from behind. She screamed as she was turned around and pushed roughly up against the wall. She stared up at Sarah, frozen in place.

"You little nasty bitch." Sarah pulled back her right hand and slapped Katie across the face. Katie's face spun to the right due to the impact. Tears began coming out of her eyes once more.

"Did you get off on me spanking you??!!!?" Sarah looked down sharply into Katie's eyes causing Katie to look more worried.

"No!" Katie started sniffing. Sarah slapped her again.

"No, mother!" Katie continued to look into her stepmother's eyes looking for a sign of trouble.

Sarah reached under Katie's miniskirt and pulled at the thong, yanking them down so they fell around Katie's ankles and rested on her heels. The thongs out of the way, Sarah placed her hand over her stepdaughter's mound and grazed it slowly with her fingers. Placing her fingers at Katie's pussy lips, she found the slick residue that she suspected.

Katie flinched at the touch of the fingers over her lips checking her pussy for signs of wetness. The fingers didn't stop, however. They reached further into her vagina causing her to let out a little sigh.

Sarah stared Katie down with a menacing scowl, having found that her stepdaughter's little pussy was dribbling with wetness from the spanking. She released her hand off of the little wet vagina and put her face level with Katie's.

"Stay right here until I come back." She stayed there several moments after giving the order. Then Katie spoke up.

"Yes, mother." Katie looked down as a guilty child.

Sarah went to her room returning within a few minutes sporting some sort of rope wrapped over her right arm. She reached Katie, still leaning on the wall obediently with her thong resting at the ankles. Sarah dropped the strange rope on the ground. Katie's stepmother began pulling upwards on her turquoise tank top and Katie responded by lifting her arms up in the air. Not having worn a bra that night, her milky white breasts were immediately exposed as the shirt was thrown to the side.

Sarah viciously grabbed at Katie's hips, spinning her around so that she faced the wall and was pushed onto it. The coldness of the drywall onto Katie's nipples caused them to stiffen abruptly. Her arms were pulled behind her back and held together with her stepmother's strong grip. Soon afterwards, she felt a surprisingly soft material that she assumed to be the rope that had lay on the floor.

Sarah continued to bind Katie's arms together with the Japanese rope that she had retrieved from her room chest. It was a deep purple and though it looked rough, it had a soft feel to it to avoid unnecessary marks being shown. Finishing the knot, Sarah reached down to slide the thongs completely off of the young girl tapping at Katie's leg to get her to step out of them.

The stern stepmother tugged at Katie's rope, leading the poor girl backwards towards the couch where she had first suffered her stepmother's spanking.

Sarah sat Katie down on the sofa looking into the young girl's eyes. It seemed to Sarah that Katie's eyes were on different thinking patterns than that of the little girl's pussy. She grabbed at her stepdaughter's neck and half-choking her, guided her head to the armrest of the couch, using her other hand to lift Katie's legs up onto the couch as well.

Katie tensed up as she could hardly breathe. Her face was turning red from the pressure to her carotid artery but she didn't say anything. She didn't want to displease her stepmother. She stared at the ceiling as her stepmother had positioned her so that the back of her neck arched over the armrest with her legs resting on the couch. The miniskirt that she was wearing was serving no purpose; it had rolled up during the maneuver and now her freshly shaven pussy lay exposed.

Sarah kneeled on the ground near the couch grabbing her stepdaughter's chin so that she faced her. Katie's eyes were puffy from all of the crying she had been doing and she looked at her stepmother with a mixture of fear and something else. She began, promptly, to try and free herself from the rope.

"Little girls shouldn't get excited when they're disciplined." Sarah had relaxed her face once again and was back to speaking in her assertive controlled tone. As she continued staring at Katie, her hand traveled from the girl's chin and down her neck.

"I know. I'm sorry mother." Katie spoke slowly and still with a bit of hesitation in her voice.

"It's alright, Katie. You just have to be trained." Her hand continued down over the stepdaughter's left breast, stopping long enough to circle the nipple with a thumb.

Sarah remained streaming her hand down Katie's torso until she had found the leaking hot pussy.

"You have to learn to not be turned on by such touches." Sarah took her middle finger and circled just the inner part of Katie's lips. The lips had opened so widely displaying the clitoris and allowing for easy entry.

As the stepdaughter's entryway was being massaged, she couldn't but slightly raise her hips. She started to feel trapped again, as before when her body had become a traitor and gave her over to her captor. Katie's eyes were still looking at Sarah but the comprehension and humanity had already left.

"No, don't move your hips Katie. You must learn to avoid the touches of family." Sarah had a resolved look on her face. After Katie failed to stop rotating, she abruptly brought her finger to a stop and withdrew it. She raised it into the air and came down over Katie's flaming lips.

"Ahh. I'm so sorry, mother."Katie's voice wasn't her own. It had gained a soul of its own and even though she was apologizing and sorry, her eyes and body said something differently.

"It's ok, sweetie. Mother is here to help you." Sarah raised her hand and struck Katie's pussy again bringing a moan out of her lips.

Sarah began to invade her stepdaughter's pussy again, starting with the circular motion of the middle finger. This time, though, she pushed it in all the way to the knuckle as she spiraled the slender finger around.

Katie's eyes and faced begged for mercy from her stepmother's icy stare as she knew it would be impossible to refrain from grinding down and the warm digit. A tear left her eye and Sarah lovingly reached up with her other hand and wiped her stepdaughter's face. Then she proceeded to smack the girl, leaving a nice handprint across her face. Katie only winced at the pain but didn't holler out. She kept looking at her stepmother.

Sarah widened the rotation of her middle right finger into her stepdaughter's pussy as she continued resting her left hand against Katie's newly marked face. Katie started to release more tears as she felt her hips rising off of the couch again to meet her stepmother's touch. She knew the consequences.

"Bad girl, Katie." Sarah withdrew the hand and slapped the girl's pussy five times as the girl screamed out. On the third assault, Sarah hooked her thumb into her stepdaughter's screaming, opened mouth. The child responded accordingly and closed her lips around it as she prepared for the other hits. On the last two, her screams just came out as stifled grunts as she sucked on her stepmother's thumb.

The stepmother inserted her finger again back into the young girl. This time, as soon as she put it in, Katie raised her hips instantaneously to meet the finger. Sarah looked down sternly at her stepdaughter but the girl kept her hips raised anyway as she tried to ride the finger.

"Sweetie, I still don't think you understand me." Sarah immediately started slapping the girl's pussy endlessly.

Screams didn't come out of Katie's lips, however. As Sarah looked into her stepdaughter's eyes she could see that there was something bestial in them. Katie was looking back at Sarah with blankness as she continued sucking her stepmother's thumb. When Sarah started spanking the girl's vagina harder, Katie began to explore the woman's thumb with her tongue. She started sucking the thumb as a small penis, flickering the tip with her tongue every now and again.

Sarah's right hand was noticeably getting wetter as she continued wailing down on Katie's cunt.

Katie had now grabbed her stepmother's left arm and was guiding it as she continued working the thumb inside of her mouth. She had gotten loose of her bonds. Sarah ripped her thumb out of Katie's mouth and hooked two of her fingers inside of the lubricated pussy. Securing her grip, Sarah began to press down with her palm and shake the hooked fingers side to side. Katie began breathing loudly and pinching her own left nipple with her left hand. Sarah looked on angrily.

"Do you want me start slapping you young girl?!" Sarah was furious. Katie's only answer was more bucking of the hips and violent tugs at her own nipples.

Sarah started to slap Katie repeatedly with her left hand. Katie's facial expression was unrecognizable. She was staring at her stepmother still, but the eyes had no soul. Sarah wailed on the girl harder.

"YESSS!!" Katie screamed out, her face being reddened by every moment. "Fucking slap me, mother. I'm a disobedient bitch." Katie started to reach with her right hand into her stepmother's blouse and grab hold of the right breast. "Teach me how to be a good girl, mother. I need you."

Sarah almost fainted. She realized that she felt a stream of wetness oozing down her own leg. Whenever she shifted, she could feel the sliminess of her lips and she hadn't even bothered to put on any panties. Her right nipple had, meanwhile, grown into Katie's fingers as it was being molested. Sarah began rocking her right hand side to side faster causing Katie's clear wetness to foam up around her fingers. She was tired of this insubordinate bitch. Sarah reached her head forward as she stopped the assault on the girl's beet red face. She bit down hard on Katie's top lip until she tasted a bit of blood.

Katie responded in turn. She closed her mouth over her stepmother's bottom and began to suck on the lip. Sarah dug into her stepdaughter's pussy even further, stifling a moan of her own. She broke the kiss and took her hand out of Katie's pussy moving back far enough so that Katie's hand was pulled away from her own breast.

Spiewgels
Spiewgels
68 Followers