Katie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spiewgels
Spiewgels
68 Followers

Grabbing a fist full of red hair, Sarah pulled Katie's head back hooking the neck back over the armrest. Keeping it there, she straddled over Katie so that now she had her own pussy over Katie's face and she had a beautiful view of her stepdaughter's. Sarah plunged her tongue into Katie, licking all of the juices that she had created.

Meanwhile, Katie had begun thrashing about trying her hardest to raise her vagina to her stepmother's lips. She reached her arms up and pulled down on her stepmother's hips so that she could bury her head beneath the black miniskirt. Her tongue darted out over a seemingly large clitoris as she felt the heat of the other woman near her face. Katie's stepmother moaned into her own pussy causing a tremendous vibration.

Sarah pushed her pussy all the way down onto Katie's eager mouth, rotating her hips and causing the girl to nearly suffocate. She didn't care, though. She was going to make sure that she came into her stepdaughter so that they would really be a family then. Sarah grabbed three of her fingers and stuffed them into Katie's little box and pumped them furiously until she instinctively jumped.

Sarah screamed out. Katie had begun to finger her as she moved her mouth to lick Sarah's asshole. The sensation was driving her stepmom wild. Sarah sat straight up and pulled at her own breast as she let Katie continue to swirl her tongue in her asshole and play with her pussy. She was about to cum, her stepdaughter navigating her pussy so well. This, clearly, wasn't Katie's first time with a woman. It felt so good to Sarah and she began reaching behind her pulling Katie's face further into her disregarding the girl's need to breathe. She felt it coming deep from within her...

"Oh, shit. You little lesbian bitch...oh, God...I'm fucking cumming." Sarah was in abandon. She kept her pussy impaled over her stepdaughter's face as cum left her body and entered into Katie's mouth and down into her stomach.

**********

As Sarah woke up the next morning, she put on her red robe and went to the kitchen. Katie was sleep at the table, where Sarah had left her.

Sarah noted how cute her stepdaughter was as she lay there, her head drooped down. She raised Katie's head and slapped her to wake her up. Katie's eye came open.

"Good morning, Katie." Sarah sat on the edge of the table her robe opened carelessly.

"Good morning, mother." Katie had a content look on her face. Sarah looked her up and down.

Katie had her hair tied back and her naked body was beautiful in the morning sunlight. Both of her arms were tied to individual posts of the kitchen chair, finished off by Katie's ankles being bound to the legs of the chair. Sarah had secured her last night before going to be for her disobedience in enjoying the little tryst.

Sarah pulled her stepdaughter's hair back and kissed the girl deeply, breathing a sigh into the girl's mouth. The stepmother moved over so that she sat right in front of the girl before pulling the girl's head down into her already heating up pussy. Katie began to start lapping at the pussy as a kitten to milk. She licked the outsides first and then worked her way to the inner lips, taking bits of time to give the clitoris attention as well. Sarah spread her legs wider.

"Oh yes, baby. Clean mother up really nicely." She closed her eyes and enjoyed how fast little Katie's tongue was over her pussy. She started rocking her hips to Katie's rhythm, watching as her juices lazily slid down Katie's chin. Katie started bobbing her head onto her stepmother so that her tongue was delicately invading her stepmother's pussy. Sarah pushed back against the tempo and screaming out.

"Yes. Yes. Yes. Do you love the way mother's pussy tastes?" She had grabbed the back of Katie's head and was plunging it in further. Katie only grunted in response. Sarah held Katie's head in place as she felt herself about to cum.

"Suck it out for me, Katie!" Sarah was feeling on fire as Katie started to suck at her vagina, pulling her juices forward. It was cumming faster and faster. She couldn't help herself. Katie's sucking became more frantic. Liquid started gushing into Katie's sucking vacuum. She swallowed as fast as she could but some of the juices ran down her lips and off her chin.

Sarah got up after a few moments, lifting Katie's face out of her pussy and tilting it back. She saw her own juices still plastered on the girl's face.

"I love you, Katie." Sarah stared down into her stepdaughter's eyes.

"I love you too, mother."

Sarah leaned forward and kissed her stepdaughter before licking her juices from around her mouth and trailing down her chin. She took her right hand and reached up to caress her stepdaughter's face. Then the hand moved downward to Katie's already moist pussy.

The doorbell rang. Sarah continued kissing on her stepdaughter and beginning to finger the young girl. Katie began moaning, her senses heightened by the fact that she couldn't move.

The doorbell rang again. Sarah broke the kiss and got up, her robe still open.

Katie heard Sarah open the front door and then shut again. She hung her head down wishing that she could grab her pussy and continue what her stepmom started. Katie just decided that she would wait for her lovely stepmother to come take care of her stepdaughter's pussy. She heard her stepmother enter the kitchen and looked up to beg for more.

Katie choked on her on spit. Her stepmother was there but that wasn't the issue...

"Hey, Katie. How have you been?"

Katie turned pale as she looked on. Standing there with her arms folded and a smug look was Ally.

Spiewgels
Spiewgels
68 Followers