Katie and Daddy Ch. 02

Story Info
Katie and Daddy continue their sexual exploration.
2.8k words
4.57
110.3k
66

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 12/31/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gnash58
Gnash58
139 Followers

The muted sounds of morning filtered in through the window. Birds were singing and I could hear people beginning to go about their morning routines. I floated in that state where you're neither quite awake nor quite asleep, that comfortable place where you're a little of both and your mind just drifts. I felt warm and cozy. Contributing to this contented state was the presence of warm body nestled in my arms.

As my awareness slowly rose toward wakefulness, my thoughts drifted to what I remembered of the previous night. Had it really happened? Had I really had sex with my daughter? I wasn't sure if I wanted it to be true or not. It was easy to believe, while lying here with my eyes closed, that I was simply snuggling with my wife and it had all been a crazy dream.

With equal parts anticipation and dread, I opened my eyes. Katie was lying on her back breathing softly. The covers were pulled down to her waist and my arm was draped across her chest just below her breasts. So much for the previous night being a dream. I felt a pang of regret knowing that our relationship would never be quite the same again, but that was tempered with the knowledge that I knew we still loved each other. She was still, and would always be, my little girl and I, her Daddy.

I took a moment to let my eyes roam over my daughter's sleeping form. Gone was the gangly girl she had been when younger. That little girl had been replaced by a sexy young woman. My eyes lingered for a moment on her breasts, watching them rise and fall with her gentle breathing. They were neither overly large nor overly small, but just the right size to make a delightful handful. Her nipples were soft yet still slightly pointed, but I remembered how hard and erect they could get from the previous night. My eyes traveled down the smooth curve of her stomach. The petals of her flower tattoo were just peeking out from the cover's edge. I recalled the huge argument we'd had when I found out she's had it done. Now, however, I found it hard to think of her without her artwork. It had become something that I simply accepted as uniquely part of her.

I let my gaze drift upward to examine her face. Once again, I noted how much Katie resembled her mother when she was younger. Perhaps that was an element in the sexual attraction I now realized I'd always had to my daughter. I'd managed to push it back below the level of my awareness for a long time but I finally had to admit it to myself. I'd lusted after her for while.

I trailed my fingertips lightly over the smooth skin of my daughter's abdomen. It was so warm, smooth, and soft. I've always had a bit of a fetish for naked skin and my daughter's was the thing those fantasies were made of. My fingertips traced languid circles on her stomach before making an unhurried detour northward to cup a breast. Squeezing gently, I let my thumb flick back and forth across the nipple and watched it harden under my ministrations.

"Mmmmm, Daddy, that feels nice."

I looked up to see Katie watching me play with her breast.

"Good morning, sweetheart," I said. "Are we OK?"

"I'm OK with what happened, Daddy. Are you?"

"Yes, I think so, although I'm still making a bit of an internal adjustment to the situation."

"I'm still your good girl?"

"Yes you are, sweetheart. Your Daddy still loves you very much."

Rolling over toward me, Katie hugged me tight. "I'm soooo glad, Daddy. I love you very much too!"

Having my daughter's naked body pressed so enthusiastically against mine was having an effect on me. I felt my cock stirring and soon it was once again hard and throbbing. Katie noticed it poking her and gave me a shy look.

"Does Daddy want to play some more? I'm yours to use however you want. I belong to my Daddy."

"You'll do anything for Daddy?" I asked.

"Yes, Daddy... anything to make you happy."

"Then how about... TICKLES!" I exclaimed as I grabbed her, held her down, and proceeded to dig my fingers into her ribs.

Katie screamed and began to laugh uncontrollably. It was a game that we'd played often when she was younger but had tapered off and finally stopped when she'd entered puberty. Now here we were doing it once again. Only this time, she was naked and had parts that jiggled enticingly as she squirmed and tried to get away.

"Daddy! Please! Nooo!" she gasped between uncontrollable bouts of giggling.

"But you said I could use you however I wanted to, Princess." I teased, while continuing to tickle her mercilessly.

"Yes, Daddy. I'm sorry. You can," she panted, still laughing crazily.

"That's my good girl," I said as I finally stopped.

I drank in the sight of her lying half under me, breathing hard, cheeks flushed. Here she was, my daughter, naked and wanting to be used for my pleasure – and I fully intended to take her up on her offer. It was something I couldn't have even conceived of a mere 12 hours ago. Yet, here we were. Life could take some strange turns.

I leaned down to kiss her gently on the mouth, then traced a path across her cheek until my lips were brushing her ear.

"Daddy wants to feel your mouth again," I breathed. "Suck my cock, Princess."

"Yes Daddy," she responded softly but without hesitation.

I laid back. Katie knelt beside me and then leaned down to slowly lick my cock from the base to the tip, her tongue leaving a trail of wetness in its wake.

"Mmmm, I love your cock Daddy," she moaned. "I've dreamed about it for a long time."

Her hand came up to gently cup and massage my balls and she teased the underside of my dick just below the head with her tongue, flicking it back and forth. Raising up a bit, she dribbled saliva on the head of my cock and jerked me with her hand. Her lust-filled eyes were glued to what she was doing and her tongue darted out to lick her lips. Then, once more, she leaned down. Though her face was veiled by the cascade of her red hair, I felt her lips glide over the head of my cock and slide sensuously down the shaft as she engulfed me in her wet, warm mouth. Finally, her head started bobbing as she began to work her oral magic on me.

I reached out and ran my hand down along the curve of her back, once again enjoying the silky smoothness of her skin. I continued my caress until my hand slipped around to cup the cheek of her ass. As I gave it a firm squeeze, Katie moaned around my cock. Thinking back to my voyeuristic episode the night before, I pulled back my hand and gave her ass an open-handed slap. My daughter jumped and a little squeak escaped form her lips.

Lifting her head from my cock for a moment, she said, "Ooooo, yes. Spank your dirty girl, Daddy. She's been bad."

I decided to play along.

"Go get my belt, Katie," I said in a stern voice, falling into my role.

"Yes, Daddy," she said meekly, but as she stood up I could see that she was flushed with excitement at the prospect of her coming punishment.

As she bent over to pick up my belt from the floor, I could see the imprint of my hand brightly outlined in red on the pale skin of her ass. This was new territory for me. I'd spanked her a few times when she was younger as a punishment, but I'd never really spanked anyone in a sexual context – only an ass slap now and then. Thinking about turning Katie's ass red was exciting me, however. I found it incredibly arousing to think I had someone who said they'd do whatever I wanted to them sexually and I was eager to experiment.

I got up and sat on the edge of the bed. Katie came and stood before me, eyes downcast, with my leather belt held loosely before her. I reached up and took it from her hands.

"Across my lap, little girl," I said firmly.

Katie carefully positioned herself across my lap. It took a bit of shifting to adjust my hard cock and get it comfortable. What a magnificent ass she had! My palm smoothed over the skin of her buttocks, noting how warm it was in the spot where my hand print stood out. Her pussy was wet and swollen, both inner and outer labia pink and engorged. I let my fingers drift across her cunt and Katie took a sharp intake of breath and shuddered.

Playing my role, I said with a serious voice, "You've been a naughty girl, Katie. I'm going to have to punish you. You want to be my good girl, don't you?"

"Oh yes, Daddy. I want to be your good girl. Please give me my punishment so I can."

I reached for the belt on the bed and weighed in in my hand, trying to judge how much force to use on the exposed ass before me. Finally, I pulled back my arm and let fly, the belt making a resounding *thwack* as it made contact. My daughter grunted when the blow landed and then seemed to almost purr deep in her chest. She arched her back, raising her ass slightly, inviting the next stroke.

I obliged. I began to spank her in a slow steady rhythm, taking care to move the points of impact over her butt until it was evenly glowing cherry red. All the while, Katie was moaning and wiggling her ass.

"Oh yes, Daddy. Spank me. I've been such a naughty girl. I'll try to be good for you. I promise! Ipromise!"

Finally, I relented. Once more, I rubbed my hand against her ass. I was red and hot to the touch. Katie was sobbing a bit and breathing in short gasps. I turned her over and cradled her gently in my arms, kissing the tears away.

"Are you OK, Princess?" I asked gently.

"Yes, Daddy. Thank you. I love being spanked, and having you do it has always been a big fantasy of mine. How was it for you?"

"I was sort of unsure how I'd like it but I found that I did – quite a bit actually," I said with a wry grin. "I didn't get too carried away did I?"

"No, Daddy. It was perfect. The tears are simply a release, they don't mean I didn't like it."

"So what else are you into Princess? What other fantasies do you have about your Daddy?"

She raised her head to look me in the eye. Suddenly she was serious. "I wasn't kidding when I told you I wanted you to use me any way you wanted. That's my biggest fantasy, to be your sexual slave, to do whatever it takes to make you happy. Every part of me is yours to use, Daddy. You can spank me, tie me up, and fuck me in any way you desire. I want to be yours. I want you to own me."

"So you want to be your Daddy's fucktoy, little girl?"

"I like the sound of that. Yes, Daddy. Whatever you want me to be. May I be your fucktoy?"

I stared into her eyes and then slowly lowered my face to hers. We kissed. It started out gently but increased in intensity. My hand came up behind her head to tangle in her hair and we opened our mouths to duel with our tongues.

Breaking the kiss, I growled, "Yes you may. On your knees, fucktoy!"

"Yes, Daddy," Katie said as she rolled off my lap and positioned herself on all fours on the bed with her ass facing me.

I found her crimson buttocks immensely sexy as I took position behind her. In fact, I found all of her incredibly erotic from this viewpoint. Her red ass framed a pussy that glistened with juices and her vaginal opening peeked from between the folds of her crinkled inner lips. I placed a hand between her shoulder blades and roughly pushed her chest down on the bed making her back arch and opening up her cunt even more. Then, taking my prick in hand, I guided its head into her.

I gritted my teeth. The feeling of entering her pussy was almost enough to make me cum right then and there. I took it slow.

As I eased into Katie's cunt, I heard her softly moan, "Oh, fuck me Daddy. Fuck me."

My hands grabbed her around the hips and I complied with her request. I fucked my daughter. It started out slow but soon the passion overcame me. I grabbed her by the elbows and fucked her harder and faster. Her moans became louder and louder as we continued.

Finally, she almost screamed out, "I'm going to cum for you, Daddy! I'm cumming for you!"

Her body convulsed and shook as her orgasm took her. Wave after wave, it shuddered through her to the accompaniment of groans and gasps. All the while, her pussy squeezed and massaged my cock.

I could easily have cum at that point, but I regained control. There was still something I wanted. I wanted to fuck my daughter's ass. When she said I could use her in any way I wanted, my mind had immediately flashed to that thought. It was something my wife had always refused to experiment with. I'd had a couple of experiences with it before I'd met her and they'd had been immensely pleasurable. I was determined to take advantage of this opportunity to recapture that pleasure.

Katie had collapsed face down on the bed after her orgasm. I reached down, grabbed her hips and pulled her ass back up into fucking position.

"We're not done yet, fucktoy," I said and gave her ass a slap.

I think she was expecting me to fuck her pussy again and she let out a little squeak of surprise when the head of my cock pushed against the bud of her asshole instead. She responded quickly though.

"Yes Daddy, use me. Use your fucktoy's asshole," she moaned. "All my holes belong to you, Daddy." As she said this, she pushed her hips back against me.

I spit on my palm and used it to lube my cock. Then, placing the head at her asshole again, I pushed. Katie pushed back against me once again, while at the same time, she reached back and spread her assheeks. I felt her sphincter relax and her asshole start to open. Then, the head popped in. I pumped my hips slightly and slowly my cock worked its way deeper. We were both moaning by this point. Her ass was so deliciously tight that I knew I wouldn't be able to hold out for long. As I felt her ass loosen to accommodate me, I leaned forward, grabbed her by the hair and started pumping my hard-on in and out of her tight nether hole. She grunted each time my cock bottomed out in her ass.

As expected, it didn't take long until I felt my orgasm approaching. "I'm going to cum baby girl. I'm going to fill your ass with my sperm!" I said through clenched teeth.

"God yes, Daddy! Cum in my ass. I need you to cum inside me. Fill your fucktoy up. PLEASE, Daddy!"

With a final thrust, I buried myself in her. I felt the sperm come roaring out of my cock and deep into her hole. I'm not sure if I've ever had a more intense orgasm. As it subsided I felt faint and weak in the knees. I pulled my cock from my daughter's asshole and half-fell on the bed beside her. I felt her snuggle up tightly against me, her warm breasts pressing against my chest and her hair tickling my cheek. We laid there for a time, eyes closed, simply holding each other.

With a contented sigh, I let my eyes drift open. Katie was lying facing me with her eye still closed. I reached up and gently caressed her cheek with my fingertips.

She smiled and breathed, "I love you, Daddy."

"I love you too, Princess," I answered. "You've been a very good girl for your Daddy."

Her eyes opened and looked into mine and her face broke into a big smile. The smile said all that needed to be said. We went back to quietly holding each other.

A while later, I heard her say, "Daddy? Are you awake?"

I opened my eyes and said, "Yes Princess, I'm awake. What is it?"

"You know how you asked me what other fantasies I had involving you?"

"Yes?"

"Well..." she said hesitantly, "I fantasize about Mommy too, especially about being with you and Mommy at the same time."

............To be continued

Gnash58
Gnash58
139 Followers