Katie and Daddy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gnash58
Gnash58
139 Followers

Later that night, Katie had told me that everything was prepared so, the next morning, I set the plan in motion. Katie was out attending a class. My job let me mainly work at home, but I had to go into the office now and then to attend meetings and such.

"Hey Sweetheart," I said giving my wife a good morning hug and kiss, "I need to go into the office for a while. Have you seen the video camera? I'm going to need it for a project tomorrow. I looked in the closet but it wasn't there. I seem to remember Katie saying she was going to borrow it for something school related a while back. Could you see if you could track it down for me?"

"Sure, Honey," she answered, "I'll take a look around for you."

"Thanks, Sweetheart. I'll see you later," I said as I let go of the hug and headed out the door.

Now we'll see if she takes the bait, I thought to myself as I backed out of the driveway.

-----

I returned home in the afternoon and entered the house to smells of dinner being prepared.

I gave Janice a kiss on the cheek and asked, "Did you find the camera?"

"Yes," she answered, "It was in Katie's room but I didn't want to take it in case she was still using it. Maybe you can go ask her for it?" Was it my imagination that she looked a bit flushed when she said that?

"OK, Honey. Will do," I said.

Hmmm, I thought to myself, My plan may have fizzled. I guess I'll go check with Katie.

I walked down the hall to my daughter's room, opened the door and walked in. She was sitting in her bed reading a book.

"Hey there, Princess," I said. "Any info on what happened with our plan?"

"Well, Daddy," she said, "when I got home about an hour ago, Mommy told me that you wanted the camera and said I should 'make sure it was ready for you when you got home.' I told her that I would. I did notice, though, that the camera and toys weren't in the same position on the desk where I'd left them. Also,the power cord for the camera is missing."

"Hmmm," I said, "that sounds promising. I'm going to do a bit of investigating. Go ahead and erase the video from the camera and bring it to me when you're done."

"Yes, Daddy," she answered promptly.

I left Katie to complete her task and went over to the master bedroom. I slipped into the chair in front of our computer and glanced down to check out the power strip. There was the missing power supply for the camera. Aha! The game's afoot! Grinning to myself, I imagined I was some descendent of Sherlock Holmes. Now for a bit of computer snooping....

My wife could use the computer for basic stuff but was in no way an expert. I, on the other hand, was a nerd from way back. I fired the computer up and opened the media player. Then, I checked "most recent files". At the top of the list was a file called "movie11.avi". I clicked to open it and up popped Katie's masturbation video in all its glory. Jackpot! I thought to myself triumphantly. I closed the file and then cleared the most recently played list. Now I would be able to tell if my wife watched the video again.

There was one more thing to check on. I got up and inspected the clothes hamper. On the top of the pile of dirty clothes was a towel -- a towel with a prominent wet spot. Bringing the spot to my nose, I smelled the familiar odor of wet pussy. Jackpot again, I smiled.

I heard the bedroom door open and my daughter came in with the camera. I took it from her and placed it on the desk. Then, with a quick glace at the door, I grabbed her into a bear hug, locked lips with her and kissed her soundly.

"Things are looking good, Princess" I said to her. "Our plan may just work."

"Yay!" she said when she caught her breath. "What's next, Daddy?"

"Now we need to wait a bit and be patient to see how horny you've made Mommy. If you can make it so it's not too obvious you might want to tease her by letting her see some skin."

"Oooo. That sounds like it might be a fun game!" she said excitedly. "I'll see if I can think of something."

"Just try not to make it too obvious, Princess. We don't want to make her suspicious."

"Yes, Daddy. I won't," she said with a sly smile.

"Good girl. I'm going to go help your mother in the kitchen. See you at dinner."

-----

I helped my wife with cooking and setting the table. As I sat down in my chair, Janice called down the hall to Katie that dinner was ready. Shortly after, Katie came around the corner and I had to work hard to not show any outward reaction. She was wearing a tee shirt like she often did, but it was obvious that this time she wasn't wearing a bra. Her hard nipples almost poked holes in her shirt. I did my best not to pay attention and I could tell that Janice was struggling to do the same. Her neck, however, was slightly flushed, as were her cheeks and she took surreptitious glances at our daughter's chest when she thought no one was looking. It made for a fun dinner... at least for Katie and me.

-----

After the game at dinner, Janice and I settled in to watch a movie and Katie went to back to her room. Soon, bedtime rolled around and my wife and I retired to our bedroom. Just as I was crawling under the covers I heard Katie call down the hall.

"Moooom!"

"Yes, Dear?" my wife answered.

"Could you bring me a towel? There aren't any in here and I'm all wet!"

"Be right there, Katie!" she said as she grabbed some towels from our bathroom linen closet before exiting down the hall.

Our daughter is more devious than I imagined, I thought to myself and chuckled softly. I felt a stirring in my cock as I imagined the sight that would greet my wife.

A few minutes later, my wife returned to our bedroom and closed the door behind her. Once again, I could see that she was a bit flushed and breathing faster than normal.

"You ok, Honey?" I asked innocently.

"I'm fine. I just need a quick bathroom break. Be right back."

I laid in bed and listened to the sound of my wife in the bathroom. I heard the toilet flush and the sink turn on. It seemed like it ran for an extra long time. It may have been my imagination, but I also thought I could hear the muted hum of an hitachi coming from the direction of Katie's room.

Janice exited the bathroom, slipped out of her clothes, and slid under the covers next to me. She snuggled up against me and her lips brushed my ear.

"Honnney..." she whispered huskily. "Mommy's horny."

Her hand snaked down to rub my cock and her pussy hair tickled my hip as she rubbed her pelvis against it.

"So's Daddy," I said as I rolled to the side and pulled her to me.

Our lips came together in a torrid kiss. We had a very hot lovemaking session that night -- made all the hotter because I knew Katie was playing with herself as she listened to us just down the hall.

-----

The next morning, I grabbed the camera and headed out. Conveniently, I really did have some video work to do for a client. I drove into town to get it done. Janice was left alone in the house once more and I hoped she'd take the opportunity to perv on Katie's video again.

I returned home around 3pm. After giving Janice a hello kiss, I made my way back to our bedroom. With mounting excitement, I opened the media player and checked to see what had been viewed since yesterday. There, at the top of the list, was "movie11.avi" again. Gotcha!, I mentally crowed. Now that I had confirmation that the first viewing wasn't just out of curiosity, it was time for the me to execute the final part of my plan.

-----

That evening, I slipped into Katie's room to discuss the plan and give her instructions. When I told her that tonight was the night, she became visibly excited.

"I'm going to get your Mommy warmed up first, Princess. What I need you to do is to be waiting outside the door for me to come get you. I want you in just a robe and naked underneath. Understood?"

"Yes, Daddy. I'll be ready. I can't believe we're actually going to do it!" she said excitedly.

"We're going to try. Go ahead and get in your robe now, fucktoy. Daddy wants to watch," I ordered.

"Mmmm, yes Daddy. I love being naked for you. It makes my pussy all tingly. I'm so horny right now!"

"You can touch yourself, Princess, but no cumming until I give you permission. You can only cum after I bring you in the bedroom with us. I want you horny, wet, and ready for Mommy and me."

"Oh, that's mean, Daddy!" she pouted as she started stripping out of her clothes. "I'm so hot right now, I'm not even sure I could touch my pussy without cumming."

She slipped into her white, terrycloth robe. "Is that so, sweetheart?" I said with a evil grin as I reached under her robe to give her pussy a rub. "You're ready to cum already?"

"Ungh!" she grunted as I found her clit. Her mouth dropped open and her pelvis gyrated against my hand. "Daaaaddy! That's sooo mean!" she whispered pleadingly. "I'm sooo close!"

"That's where I want you to stay, Princess, right on the edge," I said. I removed my hand from her crotch and slipped my juice-slicked fingers into her mouth. "I want you ready to be used."

My daughter moaned around my fingers. "I'm always ready to be used by you Daddy," she whispered.

"You're such a good slut for me, Princess. Now it's time to get you to be Mommy's slut too. Be ready when it's time."

"I'll be ready, Daddy," she said huskily, giving my fingers one last lick.

Composing myself, I exited Katie's room, closing the door behind me. I found Janice on the couch flipping through the channels.

"There's not much on that looks interesting," she said.

"Well, I have an idea of something we can do that's interesting," I said as I leaned over the couch back to nibble her ear. At the same time, I slipped a hand into the opening of her blouse to squeeze a bra-clad tit.

"Mmmm. That definitely does sounds more interesting," she said with a wicked smile. "You have such good ideas, Honey."

Getting up from the couch, she took my hand and led me down the hall to our bedroom. As we entered, she closed the door and pulled me into her arms for a slow, erotic kiss. She's definitely in the mood, I thought to myself. I wonder how much of that is from watching her daughter masturbate?

After our embrace, we both began to disrobe. "I'm in the mood for some porn, how about you, Hon?"

"Sure," she answered.

I walked over to the computer, opened the media player and loaded a playlist that I'd made especially for this occasion. The first video in the list started playing on our big screen TV. It was of two girls. One was dark haired and the other a redhead who, "just coincidentally", looked a lot like our daughter.

I slid into bed next to my naked wife. We propped ourselves up on pillows and watched. She reached over to slowly jerk my cock and I reached over to let my fingers explore her pussy.

On the screen, the dark haired girl was teasing the redhead's pink pussy with various toys in a way intended to remind my wife of Katie's video. Under my fingertips, I could tell it was working... My wife's pussy was very wet and her eyes were glued to the action. The two switched positions and ended up in a torrid 69 working their tongues deep into each other's cunts. After some hot oral action, the scene concluded with both of them cumming hard -- their faces covered in each other's juices.

The next scene was designed to kick it up another notch. The young Katie look-alike was back, only this time her partner wasn't the dark haired girl. It was a more mature redhead. I think the scenario in the film was that she was the younger girl's aunt, but I hoped that the scenario in Janice's head was that it was her and her daughter. As the action between the two on the screen heated up, so did my wife. She was flushed and her hips were moving to rub her pussy against my hand. She was also getting rougher with my cock -- her grip tightening and the movements more urgent.

The on-screen duo brought each other to shuddering orgasms. Janice was almost there too. It wouldn't take much to push her over the edge. The screen went dark as the scene ended. As the screen brightened once more and the next video started, the look-alike Katie was gone. She was replaced by the real one in our daughter's masturbation video. I heard my wife's sharp intake of breath as she saw what was on the screen.

"I know you've been watching this, Honey," I told her. "I can see why. It's very hot."

Janice simply looked at me. Her mouth moved but no words came out. She was white as a sheet.

"Really, Honey. It's OK. Katie actually made the video for you. She wanted you to watch it."

"What!" she managed to squeak out.

She was no longer blanched, but blushing bright red.

"It's true. She has fantasies about you. It appears you have some about her too. I think we should do something about that."

I slipped out of the bed, walked to the door, and opened it. Katie was leaning with her back against the wall opposite the door with her legs spread slowly rubbing her pussy, dutifully keeping herself right on the edge of orgasm as instructed. At the sound of the door opening, she looked at me with smoldering, lust-filled eyes.

"Come on in, Princess," I said.

Katie followed me into the room. Her mother sat on the bed as if frozen, not even attempting to cover up. She simply stared at us.

"Show Mommy what's under your robe, Sweetheart."

"Yes, Daddy," she answered. Her hands went to the belt of the robe and undid it. Then, with a shrug of her shoulders, the robe dropped to the floor revealing Katie's naked body in all its glory.

A gasp escaped Janice's lips. Seemingly of its own volition, her hand slipped between her legs to caress her pussy. As her fingers found their target, her mouth opened in a soundless moan.

I took Katie's hand and led her to the bed. She climbed on and knelt beside her mother. They stared into each other's eyes. Taking my daughter's hand again, I placed it on my wife's breast. She watched it in fascination as she slowly massaged the soft flesh. Then, Katie's tongue came out and made a languid circle around her lips. As if in slow motion, she leaned down, finally letting her lips press against her mother's nipple.

Janice's free hand tentatively reached out and trailed down the smooth skin of Katie's naked flank. Her fingers traced a route from her shoulder to her hip, finally cupping her butt and massaging it. Meanwhile, our daughter's tongue circled her nipple, which was hard and erect. Coming up for breath for just a moment, Katie cupped Janice's other breast to position its nipple for similar attention, and then leaned down once more to give it the tongue lashing they both craved.

Even though I'd planned this, I could hardly believe that my lesbian fantasy was coming true. More unbelievably, it was my wife and daughter that were the participants. I stood at the end of the bed and simply enjoyed the view while slowly stroking my cock. I was content to just let the action take its course for now. I knew that we had all night to play.

By this time, Janice had reached around to Katie's chest and was squeezing and fondling her daughter's breasts. Katie let her hand slide down the expanse of her Mommy's stomach, brush through the red pubic hair and finally join Janice's other hand. With a low moan, Janice placed her hand on top of her daughter's, and guided it to her sensitive spots.

My wife opened her thighs wide to give our daughter full access to her pussy and I watched as two of Katie's fingers slipped inside Janice's cunt to seek out her G-spot. In response, my wife grunted and bucked her hips to fuck them deeper inside her. Then, bringing both of her hands to Katie's face, my wife pulled her head up so she could kiss her deeply and passionately. Their lips locked and they moaned around each other's tongues.

Breaking the kiss, Katie whispered shyly, "Mommy? Can I lick you... down there?"

Janice seemed to hold her breath for a moment as if undecided, but the sensations that Katie's fingers were producing in her nether regions made the decision.

"Yes, baby girl. Lick Mommy's pussy."

Katie's face lit up. "Mmmm. Thank you, Mommy!" she said as she planted one last kiss on her lips.

She slipped down to the foot of the bed and positioned herself between her mother's thighs. Bringing her head down to pussy level but leaving her ass up in the air, she paused to examine what was before her. She spread Janice's labia to get a good look. The interior was wet and shiny. A trail of cream leaked from the vaginal opening to run across the rosebud of my wife's asshole. Katie dipped her index finger into the cream and captured some on its tip, then sucked the finger into her mouth. Her eyes closed in pleasure as she savored her first direct taste of her mother's juices.

Janice's clit was hard and erect, standing proud of its hood, as if daring someone to suck it. Katie seemed fascinated by it. She placed her thumb above it and pulled the hood back farther revealing more of the swollen member. Then, sliding her thumb down, she rubbed the hard nub. Her mother's reaction was instant. She moaned loudly and raised her hips, inviting more. Katie wanted more too. As if drawn by a magnet, her face lowered itself towards her mother's cunt. Her nostrils flared as she inhaled the musky scent of arousal. Then reaching out with just the tip of her tongue, she made contact.

Looking down, Janice watched the scene unfold. As her daughter lowered her face, she held her breath. All her attention was focused on her clit and the approaching tongue. When contact was made, her whole body shivered in response. Katie's tongue made a slow circle around the head and then flicked it side to side. It sent little electric shocks racing through her mother's body that made her abdominal muscles quiver. Katie wanted more however, she suctioned the hard nub between her lips and began to suck it like a tiny cock. As she did so, she looked up to stare into her mother's eyes. They exchanged smoldering glances until Janice finally had to close her eyes and lose herself to the sensation of her building orgasm. Katie pressed her face fully into her mother's cunt and Janice's undulations rubbed her pussy into it, painting it with her juices. Janice was breathing hard, interspersed with moans, calls of her daughter's name, and exhortations to eat her pussy.

I drank in the entire erotic scene. My fantasy was being fulfilled and so were those of my wife and daughter. Soon, I'd have to join in, but I wanted this first orgasm of the night to be shared between Katie and her Mommy.

"Cum for me, Mommy. Cum on my face. I want it so bad," Katie said as she came up for air before diving back in.

That was all it took to push my wife over the edge. "Oh God, I'm cumming!" she groaned loudly, her voice breaking.

She grabbed her daughter by the hair and pulled her face against her cunt as she spasmed and shook through waves of orgasm. It was one of the longest and most intense orgasms I'd ever seen her have. Katie, all the while, was greedily licking away, trying to get every last drop of her mother's juices.

When her orgasm finally subsided, Janice laid in the bed as if comatose. Katie climbed up beside her and pressed her body up against her in a snuggle. I climbed onto the bed and did the same from the other side, letting her know how much we both loved her.

Finally breaking the silence. Janice breathed, "Wow that was... amazing!"

"I love you Mommy," Katie said quietly and planted a soft kiss on her cheek.

"I love you both, so much," I chimed in and kissed her from the other side while running a gentle hand along Katie's arm. "I think all three of us just had some of our fantasies fulfilled. You were a very good girl for Daddy and Mommy, Princess. I think she deserves a reward. Don't you, Honey? Would you like to return the favor?"

Gnash58
Gnash58
139 Followers